Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rose Petal Berkeley Square for women

Rose Petal Berkeley Square for women
dislike

Rose Petal Berkeley Square for women Pictures

Rose Petal by Berkeley Square is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features tincture of rose, green notes, geranium, freesia, sandalwood, iris and musk.

tincture of rose Green Notes Geranium Freesia Sandalwood iris Musk

Florabotanica

Rose Petal Fragrance Reviews

Juma
Juma

Fresh and soapy rosy smell for hot days.
I don't like a sandalwood a lot but here is well blended with rosy (one of my favourite smells)- green notes, so I forgive to Berkeleys :)

And thanks god, very important to me: there is no sweetness which is so often present in rose scents nowadays, but on the other hand, there is no powderness I would like to be here.
Luckily I can't find any musk to be similar to Chloe's and Rodrigez roses.

Week sillage and medium staying power.
But in average: good scent.
I often use it for a bed.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

I find this to be extraordinarily delicate, feminine, and tenderly romantic. On my skin it unfolds as the cleanest, freshest rose floral I've ever smelled. It's really clean. Soapy clean in fact. But it's a very beautiful and elegant soap. No harsh edges; the freesia, geranium and sweet iris are all blended together most elegantly. It literally does make me feel like I'm stepping out of the shower. This scent remains linear throughout drydown, but I must say that it never turns sour, musty, rancid, or bitter. The sandalwood and musk here are done with such a light hand so as not to weigh down the ethereal beauty of the refreshingly clean florals. It's a lovely pastel, creamy pink I'd say. I recommend this for anyone who wants to spritz themselves with something pretty in 100F heat temperatures with sweltering, suffocating humidity, and they have oily skin, and they don't like traditional summer aquatics. This perfume will hold up like a breath of fresh loveliness in such weather. It's also very inexpensive and easy to acquire as well.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Pink Damascene Rose and crushed stems enhance a warm Pink Petal theme with hints of Geranium, Freesia set on a base of Sandalwood, Musk and Sweet Iris - The fragrance of true romantics.

Rose Petal by Berkeley Square 3.76 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Berkeley Square Rose Petal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Berkeley Square Rose Petal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Petal by Berkeley Square. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Petal by Berkeley Square represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Today Yves Saint Laurent Paris Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Miller Harris Fleur Oriental Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Acqua di Parma Acqua di parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea Diptyque Do Son Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Nejma Nejma 3 Serge Lutens Laine de Verre L`Occitane en Provence Verbena Sorbet Penhaligon`s Castile Roger & Gallet Fleur d`Osmanthus Sonia Rykiel Belle en Rykiel Rochas Absolu Gres Cabaret Laura Biagiotti Roma per Uomo Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille