Designers » B » Oriental Woody « Groups

White Amber Berkeley Square for women

White Amber Berkeley Square for women
dislike

White Amber Berkeley Square for women Pictures

Warm sensual Amber developing to a mandarin base with essential oils of Sandalwood.

No parabens
No mineral oils
No SLES
No harsh preservatives
No artificial colours
No synthetic ethanol perfume bases

* Natural pure grain base (synthetic ethanol free)
* Essential oils of Jasmine White Amber was launched in 2009.

Jasmine Sandalwood Mandarin Orange

White Amber Fragrance Reviews

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

I was noticing a trend that I particularly enjoy amber in many of my perfumes and I tend to really enjoy sandalwood so this was another blind buy based on reviews and listed notes.

Very pleasant, this is a clean amber (although amber isn't listed as a note!)with that lovely sultry headiness of amber and sandalwood notes but not overly heavy or cloying. I like this a lot, it smells good, heady yet clean, perfect for daytime wear or hot summer evenings. It reminds me a little of certain aspects of Stella, or Eau des Merveilles, it has that kind of amber quality to it, clean yet sultry. It also layers brilliantly with scents that need a little more depth or warmth, or to soften sharp edges.

Longevity is reasonable with moderate sillage. It makes its presence known without being overpowering. I like it.

CzKnight963
CzKnight963

i bought three white line from berkeley square on an australian shopping online site.. so i came here and read some reviews and decided to buy them, plus it wasn't that expensive and i was in love with the retro and simple packaging..

so, white amber is my least favourite among the three 'white' brothers.. it is sandalwood all the way and i'm not a big fan of sandalwood at all.. nonetheless, i think it's a beautiful smell.. it is not to my taste, but i can sense the beauty and warm to this scent..

vertigo
vertigo

White Amber is a cheaper alternative for Pure Poison.
It's very similar, although clearly more artificial.
And I think it's supposed to be natural?

It has a good sillage and staying power of over 6 hours.
I'd consider buying it, if it wasn't for this synthetic-plastic accord ...

According to the listed notes and all the fuss about natural this should have been a perfect match for me. No way. I tested only once and disliked. I could test it again. Anyway it didn't smell natural soft amber, but rather a cold pungent freaking smell of something I don't know, probably synthetic musk mixed with fruits. Not a round feminine scent.

lady*leighton
lady*leighton

Discovered Berkeley Square after coming home from living in the UK and searching for anyone selling Penhaligon's. As someone drawn to stronger, deeper, warmer scents, this one fits most of the bill. It is musky and warm, with jasmine tucking its sweet head into the amber notes. Like most English colognes, it is linear, but manages to remain fascinating because of the sheer richness of the smell. BSq's "White" line is... would one say "organic"? Perhaps that accounts for the scent's richness and longevity. It is distinctive, yet elegant and quiet. It is terrific for layering as well. Longevity is good on me, and the sillage is good. I mix it with their "White Bergamot" perfume and the layers are beautiful together.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Berkeley Square White Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Berkeley Square White Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Amber by Berkeley Square. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Amber by Berkeley Square represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Cartier Must de Cartier Balenciaga Cristobal Diptyque Do Son Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris La Perla La Perla Mauboussin Mauboussin Jean Patou Sira des Indes Christian Dior Dune Thierry Mugler Womanity Hermes Eau des Merveilles Rochas Alchimie Alexander McQueen My Queen Prada Prada (Amber) Christian Dior Elixir Midnight Poison Les Nereides Oppoponax Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Yves Saint Laurent Opium Annick Goutal Ce Soir Ou Jamais