Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

White Muguet Berkeley Square for women

White Muguet Berkeley Square for women
dislike

White Muguet Berkeley Square for women Pictures

Fresh green floral Muguet developing to a citrus base with essential oils of Jasmine.

No parabens
No mineral oils
No SLES
No harsh preservatives
No artificial colours
No synthetic ethanol perfume bases

* Natural pure grain base (synthetic ethanol free)

Citruses Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

White Muguet Fragrance Reviews

CzKnight963
CzKnight963

i bought three white line from berkeley square on an australian shopping online site.. so i came here and read some reviews and decided to buy them, plus it wasn't that expensive and i was in love with the retro and simple packaging..

so, white muguet is... jasmine !! jasmine in the opening, jasmine in between, jasmine everywhere.. well if you love jasmine, i really really recommend this one.. the staying power is up to 4 5 hours, and the fragrance doesn't really change after few hours.. i love this as it reminds me of spring, and of course jasmine.. really lovely smell.. imagine me wearing sundress, on my bike, with wind blow through my hair, this scent is perfect.. bottom line, ladylike and jasmine

vertigo
vertigo

White Muguet is a white-green floral.
Jasmine dominates all its phases, and green nuances show mostly in the very beginning and in the end.
I didn't smell any lily-of-the-valley.

Serious sillage, good staying power.
With this one I have the same problem as with White Amber: it's supposed to be natural, but to me it smells artificial.
Although not expensive, not worth its price for me.

smellsogood
smellsogood

A clean and simple fragrance that opens with lily of the valley and then morphs into a light summery jasmine. I actually really like the simplicity of this fragrance because it makes for a lovely humid summer spritz. Cool, clean and rather linear, yes, but in the heat that's sometimes just what I want.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Berkeley Square White Muguet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Berkeley Square White Muguet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Muguet by Berkeley Square. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Muguet by Berkeley Square represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Berkeley Square White Bergamot Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab Le Parfum Trussardi Trussardi Inside for women Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Guerlain Idylle Balenciaga Florabotanica Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Miller Harris Coeur d`Ete Charles Jourdan Charles Jourdan The Parfum Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Rochas Lumiere Original S.T. Dupont Orazuli Miller Harris Noix de Tubereuse Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice Penhaligon`s Lavandula Fendi Asja Fendi Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Sonia Rykiel Belle en Rykiel Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent 2013