Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Too Too Betsey Johnson for women

Too Too Betsey Johnson for women
dislike

Too Too Betsey Johnson for women Pictures Too Too Betsey Johnson for women Pictures Too Too Betsey Johnson for women Pictures

After Betsey Johnson debut from 2006, the second fragrance Too Too launches in September 2011.

Too Too aims at young, free-spirited and lively girls, conceived as a fun, fresh and sparkling blend of floral and fruity aromas.

This sparkling and vivid composition opens with notes of mandarin, sweet passion fruit, ginger and strawberry. Its feminine and warm heart features Bulgarian rose and jasmine, rounded by the base of patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla.

As a former ballerina, the designer chose this particular theme as the inspiration for the bottle design, thus the bottle is dressed in black and pink ballet dress. The fragrance is available in quantities of 50 and 100 ml, with additional body lotion and a mini roller-ball edition.

Mandarin Orange Passionfruit Ginger Musk

Jasmine Rose Strawberry Tuberose

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanille Agarwood (Oud) Suede

Miss Dior Cherie 2007
Albert Nipon

Too Too Fragrance Reviews

greenelf

I have to be honest--I bought this just for the nutty bottle! The scent is all over the place, fruity, woody, spicy, powdery! The orange/ginger mix makes me think of the old, ORIGINAL Albert Nipon fragrance, which, in my 30's I hated, because I thought it dried down to smell like moth balls. This scent avoids that, probably because of all the fruit and the tuberose, which is probably why I can wear it!

Treacherous
Treacherous

The opening is the best thing about this fragrance, pity it doesn't last long before it turns into a gross smelling over the top spicy smell. This really is so gross, I had to wash it off, very strong too.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

The ginger in this ends up smelling like sour laundry on me. Bleh!
Loved it on paper. Hated it on my skin!

tsunnami
tsunnami

Total blind buy roll on. I love how it opens...but as it sat on my skin I stopped liking it because of the patchouli and vanilla at the base. Those two scents are my least favorite. Oopsie.

projectalice345
projectalice345

Meh. Super boring. The patchouli is there and its nice for a bit, but all the other notes sort of drown it out.

lepalm
lepalm

I love this fragrance more and more each time I wear it. It was a blind buy based solely on the notes and the great price from TJ Maxx. Despite the poor reviews, it was a definite win for me.

On my skin the dominant notes are fruit and patchouli and that doesn't change much from beginning to dry down. Today I sprayed some on my clothes and I actually detect some oud and leather. Nice!

At less than $10, I will definitely repurchase this one. It is perfect for daily wear for me.

twf112
twf112

I got the 1.7 ounce on sale at tj maxx, and it was a total blind buy. Too Too is proof that you really can't judge a perfume by the bottle. I love the original Betsey Johnson, so this was a real disappointment! This perfume has been in my collection for over six months and has been sprayed all of three times. On my skin it is just bitter and overly spicy. It is SO strong! I just cannot handle it. Too Too has that sour smell the coffee pot gets when you accidentally forget to rinse it out before leaving for a long trip. If you have never experienced that, I assure you it is not pleasant. I do love the bottle though.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I bought a 1oz for like $9.99 at Marshall's blind after reading reviews here. I really like it, and the unusual packaging just makes it more enjoyable for me. I took it to work where I have a little display of decorative items on top of my filing cabinet, so I get to enjoy the bottle and when I need a little scent escape I can spritz some on. It's not my favorite fragrance, but I like it much better than most fruity frags. I like patchouli but it is so changeable for me. In this I get a fairly dirty patchouli, but it goes fine with the ginger and fruits in my opinion. This fragrance is saying many things. I think it's quite feminine with an edge, just like Betsy's fashions. I don't see why people expected something soft from this. The bottle represents a punk-rock girl who wears a tutu with fishnets and has a lightning bolt tattoo...not a pretty pink ballerina. This is a fun, flashy, exciting, and spontaneous girl. The longevity is not great for me, but it may be that it turns into a skin scent and so I don't feel it after a while. The fizzy sparkling opening is really nice, a bit too strong for some people most likely. When you spritz a bit on, you can really smell it. It does have a very slight resemblance to Miss Cherie Dior. The strawberry and patchouli are present in both, but Miss Cherie is the far more sophisticated uptown sister, the one who wears silk lingerie and pearls with perfectly coiffed hair. Perhaps this is the same girl, one younger than the other, or just relations with different taste levels. In any case, I'm very glad to have this in my collection and I'm sorry that it doesn't work for so many people. BTW I like it much better than Angel, but it is in the same sort of family, certainly.

christinavictory
christinavictory

Oh Too Too, WHY can't I like you? I almost loved you, but today you changed again. Yesterday you were a prima ballerina past your prime, dancing passionately in the middle of the night long after your students had gone home, just to feel the music course through your veins again. You were sweaty, dirty, yet full of passion, maturity and grace. So what happened to you? Today you returned to your bitter old self, still the same prima ballerina past her prime, dancing in the dead of night, the same sweat, the same passion that I admired you for...but now you are just bitter, and dying. Your passion has turned to anger and hatred for yourself and others. I want to love you, I almost loved you, and yet, and yet...

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

I bought this a few days ago at TJ Maxx. It's a far cry from her first fragrance, which I incidentally like better. I expected this to be "odd", given her reputation as eccentric. It comes off chaotic in the beginning, but dried down after a bit to a nice woody scent that smelled familiar. So, I sprayed this on one arm, and Christian Lacroix Rouge on the other. An hour later I could barely tell the difference. Adorable bottle, too.

greenelf

I see that a number of the review use the word "odd"--and I concur. This was a blind buy at TJ Maxx, enchanted with the nutty bottle--much more practical than the packaging for the original Betsey Johnson,which I also own, and am not at all impressed with. This fragrance, so green and woody and gingery fruity sweet is....confusing! It starts out strong and woodsy and sharp but the final drydown is almost not even there. The midnote does make me think of Lalique's Nilang--but that scent's greenness and woodyness endure, unlike this one,which fades fast--at least on my skin. Still, it is more distinctive than the original Betsey scent. I have to say, I don't think either of her fragrances that I have tried, do justice to her unique and wackily eccentric sense of style!

jameskpdx
jameskpdx

Well, as a man I prefer women's scents. In the past 20-30 years men's colognes smell too sweet or citrusy. I tend to go to heavier muskier toned scents. That's why I prefer women's perfumes. With that said, a co-worker gave me a full bottle of this scent. Upon smelling it from the cap, I thought OH LEATHER!...which I love. I sprayed it on...and like the rest of the reviewers I too smell the strawberry and ginger. But, no hint of Patchouli and NO leather...bummer! I think as a reviewers we all need to keep in my our own body chemistries. What scents I pick up on my skin as far as notes and such, well their going to slightly different than lets say another person (male or female). I am still on the fence on this one. I kinda like it, but being a guy who likes a musky toned scents, I will have to let this on my skin for awhile to give a def. yay or nay.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

Meh. Nothing special about this scent. Sephora describes the bouquet as Juicy Passion Fruit, Pink Musk, Ginger, Mara Strawberry, Tuberose, Jasmine, Oud Wood, Patchouli, Black Vanilla.

I hate the whole "Tutu" idea because nothing about this fragrance evokes ballet or dance. On the other hand, Betsey Johnson's aesthetic would suggest a much edgier and wilder perfume so neither concept is successful IMO. I don't detect any of the warm sensual notes, just the pedestrian body splash scent. I was hoping for a great fruitchouli blend but this is very linear and synthetic. If you are a lover of gourmand fragrances, don't bother with this. It quickly takes on a sharp chemical smell.

waterbottleisland
waterbottleisland

Just bought this at TJ Maxx, can't say I'm a fan. Somehow this was too sweet and not sweet enough at the same time. I gave it a spray, and all I could smell was headache-inducing strawberry jam. It did have a nice vanilla scent after drying, but it went away after about twenty minutes. I'm just glad the cashier said I could return it if I only sprayed it a few times.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

How disappointing! Why the worst fragrances come in the best packaging!? this is very unfair! haha, well, I will not highlight the obvious, the bottle is incredibly divine, BUT, the smell, my god, what a disgrace!

-Nat

Natalie Nations
Natalie Nations

I bought this perfume at TJ MAXX knowing that patchouli was the top voted note on Fragrantica. There was no sampler, so Too Too was a blind buy for me. Too Too is an odd combination of patchouli, ginger, and Strawberry. The ginger blends into the patchouli smoothly enough but the strawberry can be a bit overbearing, especially during the dry down. To me none of these notes are particularly clean. The strawberry at times reminds me of cheap strawberry incense. This scent also gets caught in my throat and with that being said, I don't hate this scent. It has a gritty/dirty feel to it I find compelling. Like the bottle, it reminds me of a dirty sweaty Too Too.

missmaggiebeth
missmaggiebeth

Too too is an enchanting mess of fruit and patchouli. It smells exactly like a fragrance counter at the end of the night when all of the left over scents are still lingering in the air I like it but I simply can not pin point why.

goldenfire5
goldenfire5

Too Too is a spicy ginger patchouli suffocating bomb in my usually balmy San Diego climate. However, on cooler days and nights (52 degrees today) the ginger is crisp, fresh, energetic. Strawberry peeks through once in a while and the woods faintly appear in the dry down.

Too Too is the evil, opinionated stepsister to Too Too Pretty's weak, timid juice. Better to be remembered than forgotten, I suppose.

--------

Update: I really tried working with this. Layering it with other perfumes, trying it out in different temperatures.... no. Just no. I can't even give it away, and I've tried.

I have a rule of never throwing out perfumes. Find a good home for it! Find a way to use it in a different way! Well, rules are made to be broken. It gave me great pleasure today to *Flush It Down the Toilet.* And then I scrubbed it to make sure every last trace of it was gone.

Glad to be done with it.

Fragaria
Fragaria

agent_k is so right! I had to dig up from memory, I knew this smell, and I came up with Kate Moss Kate also. I haven't sprayed them side by side but it's sure close enough to say if you like one, you'll like the other. I like this a lot. I don't find it cold or too sweet or a lot of patchouli...it's just a nice Victorian rose to my nose. Cute bottle, spraying a pain in da AZZ, but I don't care. I'm loving it!

bailarina
bailarina

This frangrance is a fruitchouli. I smell a lot of patchouli in the opening and some strawberry with ginger, with other fruity notes, and even a hint of rose. I love it. I love sweet patchouli since I discovered the "Angels" from Thierry Mugler. It is not the same but it is that kind of frangrance. It smells delicious to me.
It is a grown up fruity sweet perfume. I think one of the reasons why some people disliked it is because they were expecting something else, according to the bottle. Another reason could be because is an unique patchouli, and not everybody loves patchouli, some people get headaches. Try it before buying it, but know that is not a very "pink" fragrance, unless you count the rose and the strawberry :).

westernlady
westernlady

I can definitely see why Betsey Johnson's Too Too has mixed reviews. It opens with a strong patchouli ginger scent. Initially, I was wondering whether I would like it based on that combination. I like ginger mixed with orange normally. Add the patchouli in and it gets a bit intense.

After it dries down for a few minutes, the strawberry comes forward. The perfume picks up a bit of soapiness and a lot of sweetness. The other florals and fruits besides the rose are very subtle and blend into the background.

Too Too is more fruity than floral, but like a jolly rancher-it's sweetly addicting. I'd say this falls into a solid like as a guilty pleasure, especially for the days I am craving strawberry.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Totally not going to lie I really love Betsey Johnson's Too Too. I find it to be actually quite unique and different from a lot of the stuff I usually smell, well at least for people in their teens or 20s. Its heavy on the patchouli which is what I'm thinking a lot of people do not like about it. This has become one of my go to fragrances when I'm not sure what to wear.

I actually find Too Too to be fun and playful it has a zesty ginger which I find to be spicy, fresh and it blends in with the strawberry and patchouli. The combination makes a perfect blend that is sweet because of the strawberry a little earthy but its never too overwhelming. If I take a closer sniff I can smell the freshness of the passion fruit and hints of the oud and suede in the drydown.

Some people might get a little thrown off by the bottle design and expect something more stereotypically sweet out it instead of a fruity patchouli blend. Too Too is fun and bright and I find it great for casual days where I want to smell something that is a little more playful and unique.

I also love the bottle its so adorable! Though the too too and sometimes get in the way of the sprayer if I don't hold it down the right way. This is a great afforable option for people who are looking for something and little different and are not scared away by the ginger patchouli combo. This is one I would suggest trying before you buy it, if you can.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This has a woody, yet odd scent. I think the combination of woody notes, suede and ginger are what I don't like about this scent. This is the 2nd Betsey Johnson perfume that I dislike, her original fragrance being the 1st.

BabyFaceCaché
BabyFaceCaché

This fragrance be smellin absolutely good and i love it. It's smells like a spicy, grapefruit or somethin. I would admit it's probably a little strong for people it gave me a lumpy feelin in my throat but if you get used to it it's not bad. I tried it at school and everyone said how nice the bottle looks and how good the scent is. My favorite eva

phantompoet
phantompoet

smells strongly of ginger, rose, and patchouli to me

Shimone
Shimone

I got Too Too for a steal....I figured if I didn't like it,it would be a nice display on the dresser! IMO the packing is misleading,I was expecting candy like sweetness....On my skin Too Too smells like a spicy grown up version of Liz Claiborne's Candies.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I was expecting a "pink" fragrance, but this is a green scent that reminds me of the lovely Clinique Wrappings.

Update: I pick up sandlewood in this strange, but intriguing fragrance.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Tried this on a tester strip this afternoon and I was struck by how chilly it smelled. There was zero warmth to it. The very first note I could distinguish was the rose. It dominated those first few minutes. I also got the distinct impression of pink bubblegum, without that sicky sweetness that seems to be all the rage with younger girls. It was really strange, but also pretty compelling. Even though I was sure I didn't love it, I couldn't stop smelling the card. The sales girl called it "Different." I'm positive I wouldn't want to smell like Too Too, but I wouldn't be upset if the girl next to me was wearing it.

sugarlemon
sugarlemon

This is an amazing all-season frgrance in my opinion. the pink and black colors of the tutu are the perfect reflection of the fragrance...sweet with strawberry, deeper with oud, vanille, sandalwood and ginger. There is nothing heavy about this fragrance. It is VERY playful, but the notes work in such perfect harmony you could wear it any time of year, day or night. I didn't feel this way when I first smelled it but as I showed it to more and more clients and work, it grew on me BIG TIME. Thanks for this one Bets. It's a lot more understated than her loud, giant purses. Good for those of us that love the Betsey Johnson concept but don't want to be super duper brash about it. So happy to own this in both the EDP and shimmering body powder.

minnt
minnt

The bottle: kind of cute, in an overblown way. More plasticky to touch than I would like. Decent fabric on the accents though.

First squirt out of the bottle, and it smells like Lemon Fresh Sun-In hair lightening spray. Hm. A minute later and I'm feeling a little sick from the salty melon smell. It doesn't bode well...

Ten minutes in, the passionfruit perks up, with hints of mandarin and the musk gradually starting to whisper, but I'm totally missing the ginger. Still whiffs of salty-melon.

After a while it's starting to smell a little soapy; the sandalwood is overpowering things until the jasmine and suede peek over the parapets. I wish the jasmine was a little braver... The strawberry, which I could *just* get from the bottle, seems conspicuously absent from my skin. I'm not sure if the rose is there, or if I'm just imagining it.

Perhaps I'm too used to patchouli in its unadulterated state, but I'm not really smelling it to the extent that the reviews suggest I should. Still salty/soapy, but the floral character is attempting to establish itself. The ginger finally comes in last - hurrah!

After a painful start, Too Too picks its feet up and starts meandering after an hour or so, moving from astringent to mellow-but-citrusy. I wish the florals and deeper notes were more noticeable - and hey, where's my vanilla?

I'm very glad I only borrowed a couple of squirts of this from a friend - It's not a *bad* perfume, but A) it's definitely not "me", B) it doesn't seem to "speak" well on my skin, and C) that similarity to Sun-In just won't go away. Needless to say, I'm not going to wear it again...

misscareyann
misscareyann

Very sweet, yet has a very adult 'perfumey' quality to it. At first spritz, it has an Ed Hardy feel to it. Strawberry...then it starts to dry into a musky strawberry vanilla, which has the slightest spice to it. This fragrance lasts and lasts. Great sillage. I've been smelling it on myself all day without having to bring my wrist up to my nose.

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

At first sniff, I thought Too Too was a rather generic fruity-floral when I tried it on a paper strip at a store last year. Upon further testing, I've found that I really love it! The ginger-fruitchouli top notes combine to create a yummy, sweet tea-like scent (they stick around for awhile too!). Later on, it dries down to a distinct strawberry and patchouli combo that I love!!

fobia
fobia

I went to the Betsey Johnson store over the weekend and tried on Too Too. I remembered having read some negative reviews about it here, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
It does open up with fruity notes, but the patchouli in it gives it a much richer, sophisticated, and grown up take that I REALLY like. I am not really use to patchouli in my perfumes, I find it too strong most of the time, but it is very nice in this perfume. I wear a lot of fresh fruity florals.. but I am 26 years old. When I wear Too Too, I finally feel my age, and it makes me feel good about it :) It is mature and sexy AND pretty.

So needless to say, I bought a roller ball at the store. After I paid for it I realized that everything on the store is on sale... I guess all of her stores are closing so they are going to be having great deals on all of her stuff. I am going to be ordering a full sized bottle of this very soon! :)

dannysmom
dannysmom

I have a sample of this. It's a very cute, fruity fragrance. Suitable for casual days. While I do like it, I wouldn't buy a bottle. To me, there is absolutely nothing special or unique about it. I think it would be delicious if it was darkened up a bit with more patchouli and deep vanilla.

sugarcandy
sugarcandy

i really like this fragrance, it's sexy and cute and attractive!!!!!!!!!! ^o^

sophia1993
sophia1993

I love this. The bottle is so cute! It is a fun sweet scent for a young woman. Sprayed lightly so as not to be sickly or overpowering, it's a nice refreshing smell that develops over the wearing period.

sweetjen
sweetjen

Too Too to me is a very cute and fruity fragrance. Not a serious scent. I think it would be good for a Saturday running errands or lounging at home. It's a playful type of fragrance.

Also has good sillage and longevity which is always important to me when purchasing a fragrance.

I also love the bottle. Very UNIQUE, just like Betsey herself:>)

relevos
relevos

This is one of the best bottles of perfumes i ever seen, but here says that the fragrance is bad, and i think the same..

I see not many people like this perfume,but I'm not one of those.I think it's very fruity and exotic,almost smells like Escada perfumes.
as the first notes,I'm not sure what fruit it is;mango,pineapple,passion fruit or strawberry,but it smells like a delicious fruit salad.I can't detect any particular flower nor too much patchouli.
I'm not a fan of bottle,but I like the scent.it's not unique,but it's cute and girlish.

secretcrush
secretcrush

YUCK!!! Sickly-sweet strawberry bubble gum + ginger = trip 2 the mall ladies room 4 me 2 lather and rinse my wrist...

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

I HATE this scent (sorry) smelled like very strong ginger on me which I absolutely can't stand. Then the dry-down smelled like strawberry and ginger mixed with rose...ugh >.>

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

It smelled like pina colada and sandalwood on my skin, which must be due to the very sweet tropical fruit notes and the sandalwood (which sometimes smells coconutty on me). It's a strange but pleasant combination! But the longevity was horrible for me. Within 2 hours, it was completely gone from my wrist without any residual trace.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I am picking up a scent of strawberry incense and patchouli and a suede jacket. I think Betsey has captured the essense of the 1970s here. It's what Peace, Love and Juicy Couture should have been.
It's not a ballerina at all but a hippie chick with long hair and an earthy smell in the bottle. It's mistaken identity . I see some mixed reviews here but the fragrance works fine on my skin, very exotic and almost smoky and mysterious. Look past the fluffy skirt bottle and you'll find a really interesting perfume.

It looks like this isn't going to sell too well . I'm going to wait until it hits the discount stores to get my bottle. It will never be mainstream.

almarie
almarie

I love the bottle, but I absolutely hate the perfume! I tried this on today because I bought it for the bottle, but I really cannot stand how it smells! Looks like I will be selling this on eBay!

dame piglet
dame piglet

I received a sample of this today (a squirt bottle sample, not a band-aid pad sample) and I'm giving it a whirl...
Opens with STRONG patchouli and ginger.
Then the strawberry.
Patchouli just doesn't work for me. It makes my sinuses itch when I wear it, and it reads just bitterness on my skin.
The ginger & strawberry combo makes the strawberry smell very realistic... like fresh strawberries, not syrupy.

Oh patchouli, please die or I'll have to scrub this off.
...
NOOOOO!!! Only patch left! maybe just a tiny pinch of ginger, MAYBE a touch of vanilla, but strawberry? tuberose? rose? Where are you, my friends??
...
Nope. Had to wash it off or I'd have rubbed my nose right off my face. Too bad, because what I liked, I liked a lot.
Darn, this "Too Too" - it just does not fit me.

Jellybean
Jellybean

sweet musky dirty fruit. patchouli is quite prominent in this one, then strawberry with a hint of floral. Two spritzes on my wrist lasted 3 hours.
I'll have to get a tester first and try this one some more before I decide to buy it or not.
update: too watered down, it needs some more strawberry concentrate power and then I'll rethink the purchase.

agent_k
agent_k

Sampled this in store, my first impression is that it's a fruity floral, strong hint of rose. It reminds me a little of Kate Moss Kate (sharing notes of rose, sandalwood, patchouli, and musk) & a less aldehyde version of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (sharing notes of rose, musk and patchouli). A pleasant, non-offensive smell, I think this would make a good gift for the right person.

tracy.p.dvm
tracy.p.dvm

Received as a sample and unfortunately, Too Too by Betsey Johnson is not for my body chemistry at all. Smells "Too Too" much like Febreze air deodorizer. I typically love vanilla and strawberry fragrances for daytime wear but I don't get those notes at all...

Chemical, though; citrus-fruity with a bit of patchouli. Febreze.

Jessabella
Jessabella

i llllloooooove the bottle and think betsy is a great desighner but it really missed the mark, sorrry. i was expecting better specially from the bottles appearance

rainydays
rainydays

Sweet sweet sweet! Somebody else here compared Too Too to the Ed Hardy fragrance, with it's sugary strawberry blast. I agree with this comparison, I'd have to say these two fragrances are quite similar. However, the ginger in this keeps it from being too candy-like. I really do enjoy it, and want to test it again soon. I think, despite it's fruity sweetness, a broad age range could wear this in moderation in a lot of settings. It's quite pretty and playful, very much like the fun bottle.

jonr951
jonr951

Smelled this today. I won't be needing a bottle. Sorry Betsey! Cute bottle though! : )

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

The bottle is attractive. Ok, I'll say it again, the bottle is attractive (that's adult speak for cute)!

So, how is the juice? Lots of strawberries out of the gate.
Top notes never kick in and are overwhelmed by the strawberries (mid note).

The nice vanille note in the dry down appears to save it from being a total strawberry bomb. I call this adult fun. Don't take it seriously, but pay attention you might find what you're looking for!

Sillage good, longevity good too. Not sure the price point here but I have to figure it is easy on the purse/ wallet. And it's fun!

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

First spritz out of the bottle it's bold, fruity and uplifting. Energizing and playful even, with a nice dose of sandalwood and patchouli, almost as if to say, yes I'm fun, but do take me seriously. I find myself sniffing my wrist over and over. It's floral and fruity but grown up. The sweet strawberry and jasmine stay prominent, but are grounded with a nice shot of spicy ginger and depth from the woods and patchouli. I think if you like scents like Miss Dior Cherie you might also enjoy Too Too. The bottle is just too cute.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Smelled this 3 days ago at Betsey Johnson. It smells a tad like the first Ed Hardy. There's a huge blast of strawberries in the top and it dries down to a vanilla and woods smell. I haven't tried it on my skin just yet so I'll give a full review when I do

raye60011
raye60011

Smells really niiiiice! I detect strawberries, oranges, and musk. Really playful and girl. When first sprayed you can smell a burst of oranges and passionfruit. afterwards the strawberries started to come out. Frozen strawberries? I just sprayed it on, ill update later!

cocopiggy
cocopiggy

Smells okay... pretty.... but sour sweet. smelled this @ my local BJ store

Too Too by Betsey Johnson 3.12 out of 5 based on 254 ratings and 56 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Betsey Johnson Too Too fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Betsey Johnson Too Too, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Too Too by Betsey Johnson. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Too Too by Betsey Johnson represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.