Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Princess Betty Betty Boop for women

Princess Betty Betty Boop for women

I have it: 11 I want it: 18

Princess Betty Betty Boop for women Pictures Princess Betty Betty Boop for women Pictures

First American Brands launches Betty Boop, the cartoon character, line of fragrances in 2011. The new Betty Boop fragrance line includes four playful scents with Betty Boop as the bottle in four different designs. The fragrance collection consists of Party Betty, Princess Betty, Sexy Betty and Angel Betty.

Princess Betty is gentle and light, starts with grapefruit, bergamot and ozonic nuances, the heart features jasmine, gardenia and rose. There is amber, sandal, Tahitian vanilla and soft musk in the base.

The range includes 75 ml EDP, 10gr solid perfume and bath&body line.

Bergamot Grapefruit Sea Notes

Jasmine Gardenia Rose

Musk Sandalwood Amber Tahitian Vanilla

Princess Betty Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Big fan of Betty. We're both showgirls and dancers working hard to achieve fame, fortune and romance. This is the cheapest fragrance I have in my collection, and that's not a bad thing. Yes, it's probably for little girls like the Disney Princess fragrances, of which I own Princess Aurora. It's lightly scented, and does not have much of a life. I would estimate it's time to be less than 2 hours long. But it's beautiful while it's on you. Opens up with grapefruit and sea notes which is just another term for ALDEHYDES. The aldehydes are pretty strong like the aldehydes you'd find in an Avon fragrance. The heart is floral with gardenia, jasmine and rose. All three flowers are noticeable to me but if I had to pick one flower that stands out it's definitely the gardenia. There's sweet vanilla toward the dry down and sandalwood. Amber and light musk. It's not bad I just wish it could have a longer life. This is a casual fragrance to wear for fun. I've worn it in the day time when I'm around little girls usually on a Disney cruise job. The bottle is adorable. All the Betty Boop perfumes make great dresser table decorations! Betty had style, class, sex appeal but she was an innocent girl in a big world, just like me. I love to find fragrances that suit my personality. This is one of them. If you want to buy an affordable fragrance that smells good it doesn't always have to be a Chanel. This is a playful, soft perfume that makes me feel like a kid again. Love it.

Have loved Betty since I was little so I smiled when I saw these cute (not greatly composed) bottles. No real point to buying them except to look at them, really. The juice isn't worth much. Smells very one note, doesn't last long and isn't vintage like one would hope from a character that was from the 1930's. This is something one sits out for decor on top of a perfume cabinet as something fun, nothing more.

Bottle 7/10
Juice 3/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Betty Boop Princess Betty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Betty Boop Princess Betty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Princess Betty by Betty Boop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Princess Betty by Betty Boop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Betty Boop Angel Betty Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Hugo Boss Boss Orange Betty Boop Party Betty Eau Jeune L'Echappee Belle Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom Nina Ricci Nina Paco Rabanne Ultrared Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Katy Perry Purr Givenchy Play For Her Intense Gucci Gucci Rush Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Gucci Envy Me Demeter Fragrance Tootsie Roll Oriflame Pop Glam Electric Yellow Carolina Herrera CH Marine Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No1 Cuba Paris Cuba Jungle Tiger