Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce for women

Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce for women
dislike

tropical
Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce for women Pictures Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce for women Pictures Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce for women Pictures

Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition by Beyonce is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition was launched in 2013. Top notes are pink pepper, mangosteen and acai berry; middle notes are orchid, violet and jasmine; base notes are australian sandalwood, vetiver and madagascar vanilla.

Pink Pepper Mangosteen Acai berry

Orchid Violet Jasmine

Australian Sandalwood Vetiver Madagascar Vanilla

Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Beyoncé redeemed herself in the perfume world by making this baby. I didn't like Heat rush..Heat or pulse but this is very nice! This smells like summer and has a powdery dry down. Very tropical and appealing the senses. Moderate silage and lasting staying power. Very nice

RighteousStarByDannyMotta
RighteousStarByDannyMotta

I now officially bought this fragrance! my first ever from Beyonce! I like it now a lot!

daniellepolet
daniellepolet

When I first smelled this I thought of a place in Spain where I always went when I was young. Beyonce's 'Heat The Mrs. Carter World Tour Show' smells very summery and fresh to me. It's a little bit sweet and I can definitely notice the powdery scents in it.

The only disadvantage is that it lasts not so long on me. It also depends, sometimes I smell it like 4 hours and sometimes the scent is gone by 2 hours.

I'm happy that I have a 100ml bottle, because this perfume is a limited edition. I'm so happy that I bought it and the longevity of it, I take for granted.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Bravo to those who compare fragrances with all the others. It helps those of us who make blind purchases! Keep it up.

bgraves10
bgraves10

Very nice, inoffensive frag. Powdery, floral, with the right amount & type of citrus with slight pink pepper. Reminds me of a less shocking, more aquatic version of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. Great every day scent for people who don't like tropical, sickly sweet summer fragrances. People scoff at celebrity fragrances but I think Beyonce's are the most well-done collectively, along with J-Lo and Rihanna. Her collection is well-rounded in my opinion and every (open-minded) person can find something they like.

Bath and Body Works has a line called AIR, WIND, SKY or something like that. The "Sky" body spray smells a lot like this if you can't find it. If you find it for $10, Mrs. Carter Limited Edition is definitely worth it. You'll need an atomizer though because this stuff doesn't last.

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Would just like to let my lovely UK perfume addicts know that Superdrug are selling this for £15 for 100ml!!

Debshee
Debshee

Love the scent, but $10 for 3.4oz at TJMaxx is still too much for this. It barely lasts an hour on skin. I sprayed it heavily on fabric as a test and it's barely noticeable 12 hours later. Tory Burch was sprayed 24 hours earlier and is still detectible as much if not more than this mystery water. It's as if they designed it to disappear to ensure quicker use. Last Beyonce fragrance I buy (even if it's $5.99) since even an EDP isn't what it's supposed to be.

malvinmaulana
malvinmaulana

When i can buy this? :( give me the link on ebay or maybe another shops that available to shipping this perfume to Indonesia :(

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is totally Beyonce's best fragrance yet. For once they're not going for some kitschy stereotypical concept of sexy….Heat is the biggest culprit of this. Maybe it's just my gayness showing, but there's nothing sexy to me about smelling like candy and food. Heat is just sticky and blehh…Heat Rush smells like gummy bears…Midnight Heat smells like rotten kiwis…Pulse is like an orange creamsicle gone wrong…NYC Pulse is just cheap trash…

I'm thrilled with this purchase. I got it for $10 at TJ Maxx, for the 3.4oz size.

It's light, fresh, and has the aquatic fruitiness on top notch. The mangosteen is the most dominant, followed by a dark sweetness from the acai, complemented with a nice violet accord. The pink pepper gives a fresh veneer to the scent. The other notes don't quite exist to me, especially since orchid doesn't exist as a note at all anyway…Beyonce grounds her fragrances on her orchid obsession, which is hilarious considering it's nothing but a marketing ploy to make them sound much more exquisite than cheap-ass Coty actually makes them.

It's very simple, clean, and fresh. It reminds me a lot of Victoria's Secret's original Bombshell fragrance, just a bit less tart. In terms of coloring the smells, this edition of Heat is a smooth dark blue, while Bombshell is a bright aqua.

jackiec87
jackiec87

I have all of the Beyonce fragrances now since today I found Heat The Mrs Carter Show World Tour for $10 for the 3.4 ounce. This is a really light refreshing scent it's to bad it literally has to be reapplied every 30 minutes :(

giancarlo.pinell

I finally found another one in stock, and I was finally able to buy it! $9.99 for the 100ml at TJ Maxx, I could not pass it up again !

PerfumeManiac101

This is a amazing fragrance. It took me more than 8 months to find it because it was never available here in America, so I got 30ml on Ebay. The bottle is beautiful in person. It is a very citrusy and old lady like scent. But it isn't really in a bad way. I love this scent! It is may favorite Heat fragrance! :)

dasulecka
dasulecka

one of the best one I have ever smelled... clean, fresh and very summery. The bottle and scent are so amazing, that I think, that nobody can hate it. Too bad, it is a limited edition..

Miss Jemmett
Miss Jemmett

reminds me of a summers day and I got told that I smelt of sprite which can't be bad as it is such a refreshing drink :) not too strong, yet not too light. A true summer scent!!

Also UK fragrance lovers:

Superdrug currently have this on offer at £19.00 for 100ml!!

Miriana93
Miriana93

This is very flowery and slightly powdery but not in an oldish kind of way. Its also quite tropical and it reminds of an island in the sun. Lasting power and silage is not good at all, but I like the smell well enough to buy it even though it does not last too long. I wish it could be more potent too since its an EDP and its as potent as an EDT. I cannot smell it on myself when I spray it and it goes away, way too soon. The smell is too good to pass up though.

BenBnBe
BenBnBe

It`s smells delicious.It`s very flowerly.For me this fragrance it`s a younger,fresher,lighter version of Beyonce`s Heat Rush.And the bottle is beautiful,aaach,how do this??
I wait 2-5 month,and a finally have,yes yes yes.......it`s mine!!!I realy love this fragrance,congratulation Beyonce,perfect scent from a perfect women!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Smells like fresh mangosteen and flowers. Bright and tropical. No powder or woody notes to my nose.

Pleasant, but not for me.

passionata20
passionata20

19. december 2013

I have trouble with fragrances bearing Beyonce´s name. Original "Heat" was a big NO for me, "Heat rush" was very OK, reminded me something of Escada´s "Taj sunset", "Midnight heat" was again a big NO, "Pulse" was kinda weird but still even acceptable for me, "Pulse NYC" was way too sweet, so i probably wouldn´t want to wear it. Now "Heat mrs. Carter LE"... Frankly speaking i do like it. And i like it even very much. This has nothing to do with any of the previous "Heats". It is very fresh, kind of sprakling fresh, you know kind of cold "sprite" or "7up" freshness, when poured into glass during hot summer day, ut is kinda fizzy. Yet this one is also moderatly sweet. The acai berry accent makes this fragrance very intersting. I sprayed it on and forgot about it and later kept wondering "what IS that great smell"?? I see it as an improvement in range of Beyonces fragrances. One thing makes me sad, the closer to the drydown, the more obvious the synthetic sandalwood note becomes. You know, that kind of typical nasty synthetic sandalwood in most of nowdays celebrity fragrances. That actually is a minus. But in general it is a very much enjoyable scent.
Sillage is good, lasting power could be better, especially the opening and middle stage. I just wish they would also sell it at the same chaep price i read others get it, we have it at 30 euros for 30ml. :(

UPDATE: (few hours later) Such a let down!!! It lasts only 3 hours max and then almost completly vanishes without any trace!!! I wonder how someone has voted "very long lasting"? Have they bathed in it??? On skin it doesn´t last!

rainbowwriter91
rainbowwriter91

I love everything from the color and size of the bottle to the very core of the fragrance. When I put it on my wrists and smelled it for the first time I felt like travelling to the Caribbean :D! I mean the scent reminds me of fruits and flowers of the tropic and definitely SUMMER and ocean. I loved the original Heat as well and I liked Midnight Heat but as long as I haven't tried Heat Rush yet I would name this my favorite on the Heat line of her fragrances. I'm actually loving this so much that this might become even my signature fragrance! Time will show. I was born in the summer so no wonder this appeals to me so much :D. The lasting is poor or moderate. This is a fragrance that I will return to, sooner or later :).

cherie97
cherie97

Beyonce's limited edition of Heat is my best blind buy so far. When I got my bottle of Heat The Mrs Carter Show World Tour (wow, must be the longest perfume name ever) it immediately became my favourite scent out of all Beyonce's fragrances.

When I recieved the package I opened it with excitement. Beyonce's my life role model, and I know it might sound cliche, but everything she makes I take with big enthusiasm.

First thing's first, and it's the box.
It's pretty, golden - turquoise colored box. It might not be the most beautiful thing out there, but it gives you this womanly vibe.

Then the bottle - I find it quite pleasant to look at, I mean, it's got interesting shape and lovely color (a bit yellow-gold at the bottom and turquoise-blue at the top). We are all familiar with the shape, as it's the shape of all bottles in Heat family.

The scent of this limited edition fragrance is exotic, clean scent.
It reminds me of the beach, the sun, exotic fruits and fun. This is a very easy scent. It brings good pictures to your head. I mean - who doesn't like soaking in the sun, listening to some good music and watching waves?

It's quite linear. At first it's all about exotic fruit, and then some saltiness of the ocean comes to accompany. I find it very calming, like wrapping myself in the whole definition of holidays in the sun.
It's a warm scent - thanks to a bit of vanilla and sandalwood (though they are hard to capture)- reminding of the warm beach sands.

In my head I see this picture of a girl drinking a tropical drink near to the ocean, smelling both the exotic scent of the drink and her hair which is wet and salty from the ocean water.

This is how I see this fragrance.

It's easy to love.
Not a masterpiece, but hey - it is not supposed to be a masterpiece, right? And if it brings those good thoughts to your head, wear it. Treasure yourself with a bit of carefree, sunny thoughts!

romanticfae
romanticfae

a very pretty wearable scent and when first on its nice smells good but on the dry down is where it shines become this feminine delicious smell however its very lite i need to spray a lot to get the sillage i want and it does not last so i need several top ups through out the day
the bottle is super pretty

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I was so excited for this one. I'm a fan of most Beyonce fragrances, and when I found this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, I absolutely had to test it. The colours of this bottle are gorgeous and I personally think it's the nicest bottle out of all her perfumes. But the juice? It was very fresh and pretty upon first spray, and then it became very soft. I couldn't smell any of the fruits, just the powdery florals. Not that I had a problem with that; it was very wearable. But then half an hour later, after picking up some little Christmas trinkets and cookies, I couldn't smell anything at all. I was disappointed, to say the least. I really liked it, and was eager to buy a bottle, but before I could go back to pick it up I realized that I didn't want to spend my money on something that I would have to respray every thirty minutes.

orelevon
orelevon

Attn: BEYHIVE, BEYONCE is coming out with a new fragrance called 'RISE' .... #OMGOMG

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

I sampled it today but I was not amused. It smells really sharp, almost like clean supplies. I waited till the dry down but unfortunately it didn't get any better. Such a shame because I love all Bee's fragrances..

takeasniff
takeasniff

I purchased this after testing so many other perfumes at the same time. They were all nice some designer, some celeb. I kept coming back to this. I always thought it was too much like Nina by Nina Ricci but when I tested it today I could see that it wasn't really. It is very lemony at first spray a little like the Moschino perfumes. I understand people being reminded of Light Blue but that is much sharper and stronger. This one is mild and sweet and smooth no sharp edges.

The bottle is similar to Britneys but the smell is different in my experience. I liked Beyonce's limited edition but never really bothered with it as I too thought is smelt too much like others on the market and it was always really expensive.

This edition is close to her Heat Rush but imagine the blood orange and mango replaced with strong notes of berry and sweet lemon. This is a very pretty fragrance and not as musky strong as the other heats and no patchouli to take over the whole thing like Midnight Heat.

I wish this was available in the little mini bottles like the others easier to deal with as I still don't like this huge bottle when spraying it is awkward to say the least. The bottle is very pretty and looks so nice along with the other heat bottles.

This does last on me it wafts ever so slightly around me for a couple of hours but then I have to touch it up to smell it as strongly again so compared to her other heat perfumes this one is weaker. If you like Aqua di Gio or Moschino Funny or Britney's Circus Fantasy or the yellow Ralph Pony, you may like this one or even Versace Yellow Crystal all very light, lemony, pretty fragrances with a watery touch.

If only I could find body lotion and shower gel this would be a real uplifter for the start of a busy day. I couldn't imagine this being stinky or offensive to others not like the first Heat which on some people tends to waft all over the vicinity this one is nice and pleasant.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

This is one of the best of beyonce's fragrances. It's tropical, and sweet.Feels like a beach fragrance.
Waited for this one for sooo long, and then today, saw it at shoppers drug for 19.99 for the large 100ml bottle!!!! yipee!, good things come to those who wait! :D

cirmok
cirmok

Seeing the notes here is surprising, for me it is neither powdery nor floral, but somewhere in the aquatic-fruity range, a young and poor niece of DG Light Blue. The bottle looks like a teenager dream, I simply can't take it seriously, but the fragrance itself (and the box) is nice: it's fresh, easy, and completely gone in an hour. Impossibly to overdose. But I like it as it is, I bought it today (the original price is waaay to much for this longevity, but if it's on sale, than it's a nice purchase).
Again, it's a teenager pool party in a summer - I'm definitely not the target group, but I couldn't resist the image and the joy this fragrance implies :-)

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

This perfume is soooo floral but let me just say that I love it. Beyonce has done it again she makes perfume so well she knows how to make you feel sexy and powerful and confident. On the first initial spray it comes out very berry like but with floral mixed now that is the only ffrutiy note in the perfume that I get. All in all this is just a very summery floral scent. 10/10 I love it.

This has nothing in common with the original Heat. This would more appropriately be called Cool, as it is a fresh floral, with no aspects of warmth to it at all. I can’t really pick out any of the notes listed here, all I can say is that it smells like a vague floral with a hint of fruit, crisp and cool, fresh, clean, a tad sharp and most suited to spring or summer, as others have noted. To me, this smells like it could have been a Victoria’s Secret Bombshell flanker, or maybe even a Dream Angels flanker, as those have tend to have that mildly sharp floral tone and cleanness about them.

Berta15
Berta15

Oh my goosh!!!
It`s beautiful,light,fresh,tropical full of fruits,flowers...
At first the mangosteen is very intensive and the acai berry take a tropical feeling,than the flowers comes:,at first the jasmine take a twist than the violet and the orchid,oh beautiful!!
The fragrance in late we smell the vetiver and the vanilla.When it`s dry down it`s a fresh,tropical fruity flowerly perfume,with a woody twist.
I loveee iit,Beautiful,Wonderful like a tropical island.
Absolutly great for a summer,and maybe for spring.
Supeer.......!!

Rielle
Rielle

Found my 100 ml bottle in TJ maxx for only 10$. Very light soapy smell/ not powdery/, it's OK, but nothing exciting.

Malibu
Malibu

If you've tried any of the J.Lo Glow flankers, anything from the Ed Hardy perfume range, Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC, Britney Spears Island Fantasy or Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling, then you've tried Heat: TMCWTLE; it's a berry based fruit cocktail, followed by soft and largely unidentifiable florals, that is rounded of by a musk infused base.

Heat: TMCWTLE is pleasant and easy to wear, but it's just not anything to get excited about - it reminds me too much of other perfumes to make a real impression on me. Also it is more suited to spring/summer, so Coty have shot themselves in the foot by releasing it now.

I would happily wear it if it was given to me as a gift, but it isn't something that I'd choose to buy for myself.

artlives
artlives

I saw the bottle many times when I had gone to Marshall's. I expected it to be gone by now and when I went by today it was still there. Maybe it was luck, but I decided to buy it at that moment. I had read some of the reviews and yes, it does smell like it's meant for the spring/summer. One spritz doesn't seem to last very long. Yet the price is worth. $9.99 for a 100 ml bottle, that's the best deal I've ever come upon. Even though the scent may not suit the season right now, I would probably put on a few spritzes after a shower.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I actually purchased the 1 oz bottle, from my local Wal-Mart store, for $29.99 (plus tax). It's a aquatic/clean scent & a very light scent. The major negative about this scent, is that the smell only lasted for about 10 minutes and then the scent was gone! I would spray a good 3-4 sprays and within 10 minutes, there was no trace of the scent. :(

Decodawn
Decodawn

I purchased this Limited Edition Fragrance from Superdrug in the UK, on special offer, I bought it blind and the store did not have a tester. Upon opening I was delighted with the Bottle it is fantastic and looks like the ocean. The fragrance is very aquatic and tropical and smells of summer days spent by the sea. The fragrance is very light, green and fresh and fruity. I would suggest the age range for this fragrance to be from teenage years to early 30 somethings. I am 46 and I felt it is too young for me. But it is a gorgeous fragrance and I will pop it in my eldest daughters stocking!

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I have to say I bought this "blind" as I liked the bottle, and I wanted something new from Beyonce'. I got a great deal on Ebay, so I went with it. I am surprised by the longevity of the scent. It's a lasting scent for ONCE as NONE of her scents ever seem to last, on me at least. "Pulse Summertime" does...sometimes. Anyways this version of heat is a fresh floral, if anyone has ever purchased "EVA" by "Eva Longoria" this smells almost exactly like it after 10-15 mins on your body. The dry down is an identical smell, that floral grassy starchy smell. It's nice though, and starts off very fruity and floral. But the dry down is a much stronger and wearable I might add copy of "Eva" by "Eva Longoria". Out of 5 I give the scent a 3.5

danimcneil
danimcneil

This smells like one of my all time faves! Salvador Dali Sea & Sun. Mrs carter is slightly less aquatic and the lasting power is much poorer. But its so so similar. If I found it waaaaay cheap, I would buy it...as it only last for about 1 hr. Pretty for summer!!

Fragaria

I was on here yesterday, and once again glanced at this fragrance. I just KNEW it'd never reach MY neck of the woods. I just admired the bottle again before moving onto the fall scents. It didn't think about it too much because I have a few aquatic scents and they're nice for summer, but I don't ever search for them.
Last night I dropped into T.J. Maxx to peek at maybe a new fragrance or two, and JUST before I gave up, the blue top at the back caught my eye. I dug it out and there was this VERY same fragrance. I thought ohhhhhhhh....I bet it's a body lotion or bath gel...it's only ten dollars. Well it was the perfume and it was a large 3.4 ounce bottle. It was meant to be! (for ME)
The scent is aquatic sure enough, great for next summer. It's not outstanding, no...but the bottle is alone is worth the money I paid. I find it very "powdery" as some say but it's probably the violet and violet just happens to be a favorite of mine. The violet isn't strong, but it's there, and that is the best part for me.
This is a perfect blind buy for anyone that likes freshness. This smells to me, like sheets hung out in the summer with a most lovely fabric softener. I wish I could think of the exact fabric softener I've used that this reminds me of this.
All and all, I'm not hugely excited over this but, I'm purdy darn happy! NOT a waste of money.

MarillaV
MarillaV

Hmmm...the dominant note is listed as powder, but on my skin it smells more like a floral aquatic with a hint of woodsy green and fresh fruit. The opening does have a little pepper, but it is gone almost immediately. To me, it smells a lot like Island Fantasy, they share the same watery floral heart. Beyonce' s is less fruity and more floral than Britney's, but they do smell a lot alike.

Pinnacos,
Beats me! I was doing my usual fragrance browsing, and there it was! Two boxes with the fragrance. I wasn't expecting it. They also sell Pulse NYC there regularly for $14.99.

westernlady
westernlady

I picked Beyonce's Heat Tour perfume up as a blind buy. The bottle itself looks like Heat and Heat Rush but in a gorgeous Tiffany blue color. The bottle is precise in its description of the scent. It makes me think of the ocean and the perfume has a light aquatic feel.

It opens up with a very light floral scent. After I sprayed it, I could barely smell it for several minutes. I was expecting some sort of fruity aquatic, but the fruit is barely evident.

After a few minutes, the aquatic smell heats up to become stronger in combination with the florals. I also pick up a subtle vanilla sweetness with a powdery base behind it.

Although pink pepper is listed in the notes, it's part of the background and not the main player. I would say that the violet, orchid and vanilla are the strongest parts. Later on, the wood note is more apparent.

The projection seems a little more than average and the longevity is average. It's not quite the end of the workday and I can faintly smell it on my wrists.

giancarlo.pinell

I saw this at Marshalls for $9.99! For the 100 ml! I didn't get it but I might go back tomorrow for it.

almarie
almarie

I finally got this off eBay and I really like it. First, the bottle is pretty slick because of the ombre effect. The perfume is sweet and fruity,which I knew it would be, but it's more of an aquatic scent and I actually don't have anything else like it in my collection.

lizzie81
lizzie81

This is a pleasant aquatic floral type scent, fairly linear but softens slightly after a few hours. I'm not really getting any of the notes listed, all I can smell is a watery sea note, mangosteen and indescript light floral. Blends well with my skin and lasting power is above average, on par with her Heat scent line rather than the Pulse line which doesn not last on me even though they are yummy!.

Although for Beyonce this is very different from any of her other scents, it still remains a bog standard aquatic floral affair, all be it quite well done. This one is pleasant but certainly does not contain a wow factor, in fact truth be told the word generic springs to my mind.

It did strike me as an odd type of scent to be releasing for general consumption in the autumn as this is I would think more suited to summer time?? I do love the bottle though simply gorgeous!. I would say if u can find it easily might be worth picking up but I certainly wouldn't go to great lenghs or expense for this one, it is too ordinary even though it is limited edition. In other words I wouldn't waste a lot of money on it :) xx

P.S to me this does smell similar to Britney Spears Island fantasy from what I can remember of that one.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A beautiful, light fresh delightful fragrance. Fantastic :-)

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

I will be buying this from Chemist Warehouse Aus..

jonr951
jonr951

It smells like MAC's Turquatic! : )

I got this one from ebay today, and it's nice. It's citrusy clean, with a nice kick from the pink pepper. In the very beginning, it smells like a spicy Nina by Nina Ricci/Vintage Bloom JS, and a tiny bit like Light Blue. It's very light, and a teeny bit soapy. It kind of reminds me of bubble bath the more it dries down. It isn't a soapy MONSTER like the CLEAN fragrance line, which is a huge plus in my book, seeing as how I can't stand a TON of soap! Ick!

It doesn't have a ton of personality, and it is VERY light, but I really do like it. I like it more than the original Heat, and maybe a tiny bit more than Heat Rush, but Midnight Heat is still her best from this collection, IMHO. I was kind of hoping for the vanilla to shine through more, but it really doesn't. Oh well, I'm happy with my purchase. I got it for a GREAT price! And it could not be more perfect for the HEAT we're experiencing in Southern CA right now! : )

Oh, and I LOVE the packaging and coloring of the bottle! Just BEAUTIFUL! : )

Cedyonce
Cedyonce

I Love Beyonce the fragrance look like it smeel so freaking good

Starlessnight
Starlessnight

This fragrance smell amazing!!! I got my hands on it because I went beyonce's concert and got the run the world VIP package. The fragrance smells fresh and it makes you feel like your on a tropical island. If this was in stores I would buy bottles of it. Also the packaging and bottle are very beautiful. She did a good job with the colors.

kmaroney35
kmaroney35

I just got this perfume at beyonce's concert recently! I love it I own all of her heat perfumes and my all time favorite perfume is the orginal heat. This is easily my second favorite of this range of perfumes. It's light and fruity like heat rush but in an aquatic sense. I thin this perfume is light fruit/floral. Sorry, i'm not very good at scent descriptions, but I hope this helps.

Scentsation@wgp
Scentsation@wgp

Pepsi, copies Coke, Ford copies Chevy, so on and so on...it's the nature of the beast. Now can we please be above all this, and discuss FRAGRANCE!

Fragaria

I love the color bottle and the notes, in my head, sound like a dream come true. I will try this and hope for a strong violet scent to come through.

PerfumeManiac101

I am really looking forward to this fragrance! Her last fragrance, "Pulse NYC" was amazing in my opinion. I spicy fruit. To me, the bottle looks NOTHING like Spear's Island Fantasy. I LOVE the bottle! I am curious to smell the "Acai Berry" in it. I can't wait! :)

weegee
weegee

My mom is 85 and enjoys Pulse and both Heat and Heat Rush so I'll definitely be sending her one of these gorgeous blue bottles as soon as I can get my hands on one.

The age of the wearer and the name of the celeb on the bottle mean nothing -- if the juice smells wonderful wear it proudly!

thazinha30
thazinha30

Funny, they deleted ALL the previous reviews posted here before. I wonder why. People were really going at each other over such silly subject (maybe THAT is why!)

Either way, ill say it again: guys, stop hating, spread some love.

Who cares who copied who, who really cares if she picked the same colors as Britney Spears or the name idea from Rihanna? How about we judge the fragrance for the juice inside? I agree with ELIASRADIANCE! They all copy one another so it shouldnt be such big surprise to anyone. And it shouldnt have people go on ire rampages over it either.

Never been a fan of celeb scents so I will not be buying this but all this argument definitely got me curious to smell it (see? The more controversy something generates the more people will be intrigued to find out about it. Marketing strategy?)

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

@PerfumeWhore I guess EwieBro wrote this comment because here we are focusing in celebrity fragrances I know the name " Midnight " is so familiar and used in perfumes world but if we are talking about Celebrity fragrances niche it is so obvious that they are copying each other .

You can see that in term of filmography for example :

Katy Perry made a Documentary film
Britney Spears made a Documentary film
Justin Bieber made a Documentary film
Beyonce made a Documentary film
Rihanna made a Documentary film
Lady Gaga is making a Documentary film

.... etc

They are copying each other all the time and I am not surprise to see this "Copying Wave " had been also reached their fragrances too in using the tour name as fragrance name Like Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour/ Rihanna Nude 777 Diamonds / Circus Fantasy by BS, and also in term of bottle color like Island Fantasy by BS and Mrs. Carter Heat by Beyonce, Which both had been launched at the same year and relatively at the same period .

Even in term of Fragrance advertising for example look at the picture of Britney Spears in Cosmic Radiance advertisement and to her picture in Island Fantasy advertisement you will immediately see that they made a photoshop... all these things show a lack of creativity and originality, I don't expect a masterpiece from celebrity perfume but at least some kind of uniqueness in term of fragrance name and bottle design.

In my opinion it is not the problem of Beyonce or Rihanna only, or other celebrities , it is also the problem with perfume companies designers like Elizabeth Ardent/ Coty / Perlux/ ...

I am like anyone else waiting to smell this new fragrance with a lot of hopes to be a unique scent.

Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition by Beyonce 3.93 out of 5 based on 142 ratings and 56 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition by Beyonce. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition by Beyonce represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.