Designers » B » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1105 I had it: 371 I want it: 401 My signature: 15

almond
Heat Beyonce for women Videos
Heat Beyonce for women Pictures Heat Beyonce for women Pictures Heat Beyonce for women Pictures

Heat is the first fragrance by attractive and talented Beyonce and it arrives on the market in February 2010. Name of the fragrance was inspired by Beyonce's tour and performances. Colour of flacon and liquid was chosen after Beyonce's favourite colour – red, with a wish to look like fire with antique details.

Beyonce's temperament was depicted through the whole concept of the fragrance, from name and design to composition created in cooperation with perfumers of the house of Givaudan - Claude Dir and Olivier Gillotin. Top notes of Heat are decorated with red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. A passionate heart offers honeysuckle, almond and musky cream, while a base finishes with sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

Even though Beyonce is advertising face of perfumes Diamonds Armani and True Star Tommy Hilfiger, she says that her first fragrance, Heat, represents herself. Her wish is that her first fragrance stands for everything that makes her and that she is content with the final product, without worrying about deadlines of work on the perfume. "This is my first fragrance and I want to be sure that I will love it forever! " - stated Beyonce for wwd.

Fragrance Heat was created in an antique glass flacon, just like Beyonce wanted. She coloured it in red nuances which remind of flames transforming into burning orange. Fiery and sexy, just like her, the flacon is decorated with a discrete gold detail on neck of the flacon with engraved name of the fragrance. Assortment of Heat perfume includes 30, 50 and 100ml EDT, along with a 200 ml golden lotion.

Advertising campaign was made by photographer Michael Thompson, while video commercial was directed by Jake Nava. Face of the advertising campaign is Beyonce Knowles, of course.

Neroli Peach Magnolia Orchid

Musk Honeysuckle Almond Macarons

Amber Tonka Bean Sequoia

Heat Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

I bought the smallest bottle of Heat. It really is sweet and sickly. I normally like sweet scents but even this is too much for me. I immediately pick up the peach and amber. I love amber (who doesnt?!) but this is just so icky. The sillage is moderate and it only lasts an hour or two on my skin. Normally perfumes last ages on my oily skin so it must be really really feable.

LicoriceAllSorts
LicoriceAllSorts

I love all the Beyonce scents but they all desperatly lack longevity and sillage on me.
So as much as I like the scent, Id have to give the range a thumbs down.

Wassim Gharbi
Wassim Gharbi

I got the 100ml one month ago (i think) anyway. This is a very sexy scent. I fell in love with this. This is a little bit strong but very very nice scent. The peach gives this very fruity and the musk and amber gives this fragrance a very sexy side. Ladies if you want my opinion, you defenitly wear that when you want to be alone with your boyfriend ;)

PerfumeDudeBB
PerfumeDudeBB

This is my FAVE Beyonce fragrance..."HEAT" is fabulous!!! Have always LOVED it & always will... I have a more in-depth review of the fragrance on my YouTube channel where I review fragrances...PLEASE Check my reviews out YouTube/PerfumeDudeBB :)

peferrarine

That's probably my favorite fragrance. I find it so sexy and classy, but also youthful and reachable (not one of those fragrances that you save it for special moments or are afraid that won't suit the place or event). For me, this is my go-to scent.

I don't get the notes separately as i get with other fragrances, also, this is very linear on my skin.
What i think i feel is a perfect concoction of peach, amber, tonka bean and orchid.

It is indeed SWEET. Imagine the feeling of drinking a peach liqueur with a hint of almonds, while surrounded by Orchids. After a while, it gets warmer with the amber, and the other flowers starts to show a little bit more.

I honestly don't get any hint of any Rihanna fragrance on this one (and i ADORE Rebelle and Reb'l Fleur). This one is brighter, fruitier, while rebelle and reb'l fleur are darker.

I share the same concerns regarding the sillage of this one. The longevity is quite good on my skin and clothes, but the sillage is kinda disappointing. It fills the room at first, but after an hour or so, only someone sitting close to you will be able to sniff it (what may be a problem to those of you who wants to exhale fragrance all the time). Projects more on warmer weather, for obvious reasons.

Overall, i think this could be a nice blind buy unless you don't like sweet scents, cause this is rather safe. Love it.

Militza
Militza

I tried this in the store. I could not wait to go home and get in the shower. It stayed on. Two words: Don't buy. Two letters: P U

Sorry, but it did nothing for me. However, I like the red bottle and I think she is talented. But, not in this fragrance can I say something positive, which is not my usual way. So, clearly, it must be my chemistry.

rvs1182
rvs1182

I have always been a fan of Oriental Vanilla. My favourite is Escada Magnetism. I tried this perfume several times from the chemist - but on the test strips and not on my skin. I was convinced that this is lovely. However today I bought it for gifting and tried one spray on my skin. Wonderful fragrance, reminded me of Rihanna Reb'l Fleur. I already had Rihanna, so sprayed it on other wrist. Exactly the same, couldnt find any difference. 15 min later, I could still smell Beyonce but in a lower tone, but Rihanna stayed as such. 30 min later, Beyonce has vanished, all I could feel is a very very mild musky, powdery smell. Rihanna did stay for 2 hours or more, but I could hardly smell Beyonce. My point is not to compare, but I found these 2 to be the same, except that both settled differently after an hour. Beyonce was a powdery musky bottom notes and Rihanna was fruity and sweet.
I would buy this perfume for myself if only it stayed longer. Good sillage, but again short lived. Would prefer Rihanna for the same price!

caylarhene
caylarhene

I'm not a fan of Beyonce at all but I never judge a perfume by the person who makes it. This is a perfume that took me some time to love. I've come to really like this perfume. Its a safe perfume thats good for on the go and spray. Its sweet and warm but sweet in a good way. I've been wearing it for the summer so I'm looking forward to how I will feel about it in the winter :)

perfumecrazy_x
perfumecrazy_x

Gorgeous perfume a bit sickly sweet but in a good way it's warm and kinda sexy :)

nitschevo
nitschevo

What a nice surprise this is! Totally agree with the two comments below. This opens up very fruity (uh oh) and then settles into a nice ambery, musky scent on me. But still with a summer vibe to it. I think this is a great scent to dance through summer nights!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Well, I ordered the cutest little 0.5 fl oz bottle because it was $6 and I was really captivated by the positive reviews before me....
I get a lot of patchouli in this. It smells of patchouli to me, in the way that Juliet Has a Gun Lady Vengeance smells to me, but because it is not listed as a note, I am guessing it is the combination of the beautiful sequoia wood with the amber and Tonka bean. Absolutely exotic and spicy smelling and I really do like that about this scent.
Ok, I've had it on for about an hour now and I finally realized what it reminds me of: Vince Camuto original EDP! That boozy rummy vanilla is what this fragrance is all about.

callmethekhaleesi
callmethekhaleesi

It opens as a tangy, fruity scent, but quickly settles into a very spicy, musky aroma. I was surprised how much I liked it. Definitely very warm and sensual. My initial response was to say "Oh Bey, you naughty girl" ;)

perfumeproblem777
perfumeproblem777

When I first saw this, I saw "Heat" and thought cinnamon. But on first smell, I was very surprised. It's sultry and warm and sweet in a berry way. I don't smell any peaches at all, but the berries and floral mix in just the right way with the musky amber. It's not a super noticable scent once it dries down. It doesn't leave a huge trail saying "here I am!" But it is very nice to smell and stays close to the skin, causing a pleasant surprise for whoever is nearby. It only lasts about three hours on my skin, unfortunately, but I got it for a screaming deal, and it smells great, so however long it lasts is fine.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I was surprised at how much I like Heat considering that very fruity, musky or ambery perfumes don't normally suit me. I'm glad that Heat works for me as it is unlike anything else I have in my collection at the moment.

I don't detect the peach, to me it's more like deep red fruits that have been lightly dusted with sugar and spice then grilled to bring out their luscious juiciness. The sweet honeysuckle and orchid blend in with the fruit, and there seems to be some vanilla. Heat dries down with warm tonka, amber and musk, which have a soft projection on my skin.

I'm perfectly happy wearing this in the winter. However, I'm looking forward to trying it in the warmer weather when I think I may see another side to this fragrance!

SIM2014
SIM2014

I am not a fan of this one,it has a cheap heavy smell to it.I think the musk is to much for me,but the base notes smell pretty good.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

This perfume is unique like no other. The notes of spices and sweet notes combine so well to create a sexy, sensual, and classy scent. This is perfect for a night out, or a romantic date! The complexity of this scent really works in its favor as it drys down into as beautiful of a scent as it is when it's applied. I am in love with this scent and really love now unique, sexy, and bold it is, it ranks really high on any scent I've ever smelled before!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

This scent is sexy and fun.
I din't used to like this but I gave it another try.
The first spray of this is very sweet and fruity,but the dry down smells like vanilla and musk. I detect the almonds in here too! this is so sexy and warm. Love it!

Okay so it's been 6 hours and this perfume is still on. I'm quite impress with the longevity and the dry down is my favorite part of this perfume. It has a spicy warm vanilla smell. I was going to buy it today but it retails for 33$ at Walgreens. Please...I can buy this online for 20$.
Now a lot of people are saying that this is a winter scent and it is! The notes in here are very appropriate for cold weather but I also heard that this perfume comes alive in heat. My house is freezing so I decided to just put my hand that I sprayed it on under a blanket as I watch tv. A couple minutes later.. I smelled my wrist and the perfume became more intense! Pretty cool. You can wear it in the winter and on summer nights. Love heat.

It's just sexy. Like short tight dress with heels sexy.

Malibu

I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring: It shares elements with Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others. The good news is that's cheaper and easier to find than a lot of it's scent-a-likes, so it is worth a test.

The sweetness on first application is sugary & fruity - like old style boiled sweets - I took this to be an attempt at mimicking peach.

I couldn't separate any of the floral notes that are listed, aside from the vanilla orchid; it's strong and sweet, the other florals are hidden under it. The sweetness is slightly powdery.

HEAT soon drys down into a creamy almond and amber blend, which - while not unique - was nice. Considering it applies strongly it doesn't seem to last very long for an EDP: 3/4 hours max.

Though HEAT hasn't given me any headaches/sickness, I don't like wearing it on warm days. The comfort provided by the creamy undertone begs to be worn on colder days.

poppyluv
poppyluv

I do not really like this fragrance BUT men dig it and I think we all know why... it is overtly, in-your-face sexual. Don't know how they managed to bottle that but they succeeded.

LeahJane1972
LeahJane1972

It smells like someone poured fruit punch all over me. No thank you.

kingavagyok
kingavagyok

If you watched the commercial, you will know what to expect: heavy, sexy and really in your face. It is seductive, but in a forceful, dominant way. I guess it's the amber and the musk. Poor peach get suppressed. I can only wear this in the evening at winter or fall, since it's too strong and undiluted.

CPelly82
CPelly82

First time smelled this fragrance was about 3 years ago. My mom purchased a bottle for my sister and I thought it smelled horrible. I decided to give it another try and I fell in love with it. It has a very spicy peppery scent to it but unfortunately it doesn't last very long. To get that sultry feeling I like wearing this on hot humid summer days

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This is the best debut fragrance of her, its musky, sweet, sophisticated and playful even tho it doesn't have musk on the base.

denissearias
denissearias

Sweet and sensual fragrance but not very memorable. It has peachy and floral notes. I think it's a perfume anyone can wear without risk. I prefer to wear it on daytime

pinkgnome
pinkgnome

I tested it in a shop today, after reading some reviews I decided to give it a try.

I don't need to explain a lot as the product description above is exactly what I am detecting.

The colour of bottle projects the scents well, I don't know what Amber would smell like ?(I cannot smell anything from them) but if I have to create a scent of Amber, of how I would love it to smell, this would be it.

I like it better after a few hours of application. It becomes warmer, softer and rounded, all individual scents comes together.
However, I would apply very small amount, you don't need a lot it would spoil its beauty.

It was on offer at the shop I will make a bee line to the shop tomorrow.

theposhest
theposhest

This really suited me, it smelt rich. The musk and almond were enhanced and there was a hint of sweetness. Buying it again is something I'm considering. It's not for everyone.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

A fruity/floral amber that reminds me of a more refined Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber. I like it, but it smells too mainstream for me to want a full bottle. It needs to be more edgy - some incense would have been a good addition. Bottle design is very nice.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

Pretty, the notes dance on your skin, and I find it to be creamy and smooth, vanilla, almond, fruit, musk, and maybe amber, with a touch of red berry and warm spice.

perfumelili7
perfumelili7

this is very feminine, sexy, confident and sweet! its good for use from morning till night cause its not heavy or strong..
I expected something warmer but its not! I thing the heat in in the sensuality he gives ..because the smell is NOT warm for sure..
LOVE THIS FRAGANCE

johnsmommy
johnsmommy

Beyonce Heat opens with a strong alcohol smell then turns to musk scented sweat. If nasty, fat, old bar whore had to be condensed to perfume, this would be it. Headache included.

cocodust
cocodust

I bought this online quite cheaply as a blind buy. I actually enjoyed this in quite a cheap, disposable way. In that I mean it is a fun, fruity, juicy perfume and I got through my 30ml quite quickly because I just sprayed it when I fancied it (which was quite a lot as I don't think longetivity/staying power is great).

There is definetly heat to the flowers and fruits. They sort of warm you. and I could really smell a macaroon note later on which I enjoyed. For me though it is not elegant or deep enough to be a classic and buy again. I enjoyed our sweet, fruity fling whilst it lasted!

almarie
almarie

I have this and at times, I can wear this one. However, it's very strong and for whatever reason, it doesn't go well with my body chemistry but for one of my friends, it is amazing on her, so I guess it's really just how the scent goes with an individual's body chemistry. I still have it in my collection, as I do most of Bey once's perfumes, but I just don't personally wear this one.

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

When I first tried what I thought was Beyonce's Heat perfume turned out to be Beyonce Heat Rush. Unfortunately I mistakenly bought this perfume on amazon and oh my goodness...does it smell strong! I'm not sure how ANYONE and I mean anyone can wear this heavy, too sweet and musky scent. It really made me nauseous as the smell I sprayed on my wrist reeked inches below. On the other hand my mom totally loved it. I am now waiting to receive what I originally intended to purchase, which is sweet, citric and truly unique scent of Beyonce's Heat Rush. As for the original Heat perfume I wouldn't suggest to anyone but hardcore musk lovers.

missu1111
missu1111

I know this has been on the market for a few years already, but only just bought it now when it was a huge bargain. The reason why I put off buying it is the fact that I'm nothing like Beyonce :D Anyways, I have it now and I do like it. It's different from any of the other celebrity fragrances I have. It's a sweet musk/almond/amber scent that is rather overpowering at first, but the drydown is great. Lasts up to 4 hours on me, which is really good. The sillage is great for a celebrity fragrance as well. I suggest giving this one a try, if you haven't already!

wowgirl
wowgirl

Sometimes I can't stand this fragrance, and sometimes I can. When I can stand to wear this, one spritz is enough. If I spray too much of this on, it makes me sick. The drydown is the best part, it smells the most enticing.

Christina0065
Christina0065

LOVE LOVE LOVE This!!! It's very much a Night/Evening fragrance. I would say Fall/Winter as well. Very sexy, mysterious, warm and romantic with a bit of spiciness added in. The woman wearing this is very sexy, confident and yet myseterious.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

I don't like... It gave me bad headache. :(

Lieserl
Lieserl

This is full on heat - like having your face in front of a hot oven full of cinnamon buns... too hot and too sweet.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear readers,

All I can say is I feel very disappointed by this very well talked about fragrance and only to make me get a rash when I tried a tester on my wrist, was it the alcohol or was this a omen ?.

Either way this perfume did not get me into heat nor I find it sexy since it vanishes very quick under 8 minutes, I don't find the cost of this perfume worth it . The scent yes it is spicy but very synthetic spicy and a lot of alcohol, this wasn't really a very thought out since you can mistake this with Ri Ri's and J. Lo's perfume line too, hmm why doesn't that not surprise me ,ahaha.

Conclusion, lacks staying power, originality and fine ingredients this my dear friend belongs to those that believe to be classy but their mouth and actions reveal everything there far from the world of refinement.

azziebbz
azziebbz

Yes it's sweet, but it also has a slight spiciness to it which is nice. Good scent, not much more to say. Buy it.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I only tested this once but I thought it was ghastly. In my opinion, Heat Rush smells way better, despite being incredibly weak. I would never ever wear this, it's hideous.

perfumeholic88

If you like tons of arificial sweetness then Heat is for you. I cannot get any ingredient cause everything here is mixed. Definetly too sweet, nausing and not sexy at all. Beyonce could make a better scent!

crikat
crikat

Got this & Heat Rush in sample sizes at RiteAid. Blind buy. I get a spicy-fruit burst with passing flowers on a bed of amber from which almond has just risen to attend to her toilette. Don't get the distinct peachiness others here have mentioned.
I really like Heat, for all 15 minutes it lasts on my skin. Glad I didn't spend much!

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

This is the actual prove that celebrity scents can be just as good as the designer ones. I love Heat. It has great quality, longevity and a friendly price.

This is a mix of oriental and fruity notes which makes it suitable for all ages. The opening is quite heavy with the orange blossom and orchid. I could swear this has patchouli too, that note is very prominent to my nose. It stays strong for a while but after a couple hours it starts to become softer. I don't smell any flowers. The dry down contains almonds, tonka bean, amber, peach, macaroons and vanilla. I really like this fragrance and it also seems to get a lot of attention from guys.

Nataja
Nataja

Sickening.

ledavis727
ledavis727

This perfume is quite juicy and sexy, with a lot of musk. The bottle's color suits it perfectly, it smells like deep red fruits. Lots and lots of peach from beginning to end, with amber and flowers making an appearance as it dries. It's quite a heavy, sensual scent; it makes me think of salsa dancing on the beach at night. It's tropical without being generic, which I love. Lasts forever, and conjures up images of beach sunsets with tiki torches and music. Only con is the bottle is literally the most awkward thing to spray, ever.

AdrianB
AdrianB

Peach, as a main note, scares me in perfume. It goes either really good with my chemistry or really bad. And when I say bad, I mean "The cat just peed on me" bad. So I was nervous about spraying (heh) liberally, and went with 2 small spritzes on each wrist.

Initially, Heat brings to mind fresh peaches cooked in syrup with a dash of vanilla extract & a hint of cinnamon. I know vanilla & cinnamon aren't listed as notes, but I do get them in the background. Perhaps the almond and/or tonka bean?

Thankfully, no cat pee here. Heat stays with the cooked peaches on me for a couple of hours, which is actually IMO a very nice scent. Almost comforting. But then...it vanishes. No subtle fragrance left. Not a thing. It just disappeared.

It was a thing of beauty while it lasted. Good projection & the hubby liked it. I will try to pair it with some B&BW or VS gels & lotions...maybe that will help keep it around. I wish I had the longevity other reviewers have.

I'll certainly keep my mini, but not sure yet about a FB purchase. It'd be a no brainer if it had any longevity on me, but maybe layering it would help.

And I will wear it to work, because I'm a rebel that way.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It is extremelly cheap both in price and smell what can you expect from a celeb fragrance, it is far to generic & popular among unsophisticated teenage girls for my liking. The lasting power is poor & the only notes i could identify were a smokey musk. I don't know its just not well put together something is missing for me it just lacks that oomph! I can barely smell it it seems so watered down.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

This is indeed a sexy scent. It's the kind of fragrance that some people might find offensive, but if you can appreciate its depth and (to me) originality, then you'll become quite fond of it like I have. At first spray many years ago, I was not pleased with it. I only like fragrances that smells sweet and gourmand all the way through. However, about a week ago I was in Ross and found this 100 mL for $20. I looked at the notes on Fragrantica and some reviews and figured it was worth a shot. When I opened it up in the car and sprayed it on my wrist, I almost got upset because I temporarily regretted my purchase. It almost smelled too musky for me. Then when I tried wearing it all day long the next day, I found I actually liked it. It had a slightly sweet amber smell to it (something that I've come to like since working at Bath & Body Works). I decided I would keep Heat and wear it often, especially during the colder months. It has a snuggly feeling to it, like something you'd want to smell while curled up with your "cuddle buddy" (whomever that may be) next to a fire. Hehe, okay, overall, it's a very nice fragrance. One of the few more mature perfumes I own.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I like orientals and while I don't like gourmands as a rule, there was enough in Heat to make me interested in this scent. It starts with the smell of carmelized peaches, like someone poured caramels onto Burberry or like peach jam under a broiler--warm and sweet. This gave way to a brief flash of what I thought was patchouli or something like incense, and then the sweetness intensified with a vanilla-carmel-candy note that was a little too much for me. Then, right before a headache could set in, it switched gears and became a spicy, subtle musk blended with amber; at this point, it reminds me of Rare Rubies, and is still a warm scent (but not HOT). It is now about 4 hours after initial application, and it is a fairly mild skin scent; very innofensive, pleasant and slightly masculine in it's muskiness.

My 1 oz bottle is heavy and very pretty; the red color of the glass shades into deep, rich red toward the bottom of the bottle, and the crackle glass top is a nice counterpoint. It feels heavy in my hand, more expensive that what I paid for it.

Overall, I enjoyed this; it transitioned from gourmand to musk, and I think would make a wide range of fragrance lovers happy. It is hard to know how heavily to apply this; the first hour was rather loud even with one spritz, but by the dry down I wished I'd used a heavier hand. I got my bottle at a discount outlet, so I'm happy with the value.

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

To me, this is an "I don't have a man, but I'd like one" kind of scent. It's what you'd wear on a Saturday night when you're getting together with your girls and you're going out to the club. You've got on a sexy dress, your highest heels, and a few spritzes of Heat.

This is a fragrance that seems to promise fun, if nothing else. I can imagine doing a lot of dancing with this one. Heat is a go out and party perfume, not a sit at home and watch TV by youself potion.

When I wear it I like to layer it with BBW Coconut Lime Breeze for a little extra kick. (Dancefloor optional.)

peferrarine

I really like this one. And is indeed a 'hot' perfume. Not in the super sexy way, but it gives the feeling of a warm breeze. Like a hot beach party at night. It's almost impossible to use this in the middle of the day, under the sun, in summertime (maybe with A LOT of moderation).
In my skin, it's fruity-sweet. I don't smell any note in particular, and that's what i like about it. Smells like fragrance. Like a nice warm fragrance.

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

I have this in 15ml and i just sprayed it once,got it as a gift.Anyone interested please PM me. thank you

ameals12345
ameals12345

This perfume I would say is a dupe for la vie est belle. smells similar.

lilacteeth
lilacteeth

I tried this one out for fun at a department store and was very unimpressed. I tried this twice at different times, in fact...and sadly was doubly unimpressed! I was expecting something powerful and intoxicatingly sexy. Instead it felt mildly sexy in a generic kind of way. It just lacks that extra kick, that extra HEAT, that I would expect of any fragrance called Heat. I don't get hot, steamy sexyness when I spray this on just some syrupy/ light smoke that fades away.

maraika
maraika

I was about to put Heat in my want list, but then came the dry down. For the first hour the scent surprised me very nice. A really hot, pleasantly sweet, a little exotic sultry smell, which somehow reminded me of La Vie Est Belle. I thought - i want this. But a little later, i put my nose to my wrist again and here it comes a sharp, masculine frag, like i just cuddled with a guy, who has bad taste in perfumes. Maybe it's just my chemistry, but now it's a No for me.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice for celebrity frag quality,with burning sugar/ caramel notes, reminds me A Men

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I actually quite like this one. Better than most of the other fruity celeb frags out there. Very peachy without overly sweet. It’s a warm fruity, I wouldn’t call it oriental unless warm=oriental now, because the musk, amber, neroli are light to me. I may get a slight whiff of floral, but not any almond.

I don’t find it that strong myself but then I love powerhouse frags so it could be considered strong to some. I wont have any problems wearing this in the hot California days here.

And I do love the bottle shape & color

Sarahm17
Sarahm17

I actually quite enjoy this perfume. It's like nothing else I own but I do agree with an earlier post, I can sort of smell toilet spray once it dries down.

I do like it though... Nice and... Warm lol

Veda
Veda

I think I'm gonna love this one.
I love mango-like fruits-I read that smells like mango!I also love rush from Gucci plus it is made from a best house of Givaudan - Claude Dir and Olivier Gillotin.
Can't be so bad...

pravda48

P.S. @beautybridgette LOL... but wow you're right O.o disturbing.

pravda48

I loved this out of the bottle and initially on my skin: it was a warm, musky, sexy tropical smell. But after about an hour it dried down to a hyper synthetic medley reminiscent of bug spray or (cheap) hairspray. Thinking maybe it wasn't working with my chemistry I sprayed it on two (girl) friends and came back to sniff them later. They smelled the same way... and both ended up spraying it with something sweet to try to cover it up for lack of being able to wash it off immediately. So I'd say maybe it was just how it seemed to my nose BUT for the fact that they actually felt compelled to run and spray themselves with something else asap!

Sorry fans :(

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

I used to have this about 2 years ago. When the 100ml EDP was on sale for only $25 at a local mall, I thought, "What the heck?" and got myself one. What I got was a warm, balmy scent tinged with some spice and fruity sweetness. Definitely a night scent and I usually wore it when I'm working my night duties. Not mindblowing or revolutionary in any way, but not bad either. Projection is enourmous for the first few minutes but then softened somewhat. Not sure about the longevity, but what I do remember was after a few hours I could only smell the woody base. So I guess it is moderate to low. The only annoying thing is the bottle itself. It is very bulky and hard to hold without slipping from your grasp. I need to hold the bottom of the glass bottle when I'm applying it. Overall an OK scent but I'm sure there are others of its kind that are better made and with a more user friendly bottle!

Pari88
Pari88

My goodness this smells like Rooh Afza! Heat smells like the color of the bottle: RED. Juicy is how I would describe it. Thick, voluptuous and juicy. It has slight similarities to Avon Far Away Exotic, but takes the best parts of that and leaves the plastic and bitter coconut notes behind. Fortunately with this cheaply priced frag, my skin brings out the best in it, and leaves all the synthetic,chemical, "perfume-y" smells behind. I have the matching shimmer lotion which is actually done pretty well. The shimmer is not dramatic and is more of a bronzer type shimmer. The lotion combined with the fume smells delicious, I could just drink this up!
This is truly a bargain and more long lasting then your average Victoria Secret or Escada fumes. It's great for hot summer days and nights when you want to smell sultry and juicy. It has a very tropical smell; exotic, like Beyonce herself. I can see this working in the dead cold of winter as well.

For casual warm nights and intimate steamy ones.

FYI: Coty makes most perfumes these days, including designers such as Chloe, Balenciaga, and Roberto Cavalli...and of course this. The arrogance of somepeople on this site appals me and sadens me really. People should not be complaining that this is cheap...I am sure the quality of ingredients is just the same as the aforementioned designers, just more diluted...when Lady Gaga's fume came out it sold for over $100 and can now be found for $20...just like Beyonce Heat...it's just the matter of supply vs demand, not always the "quality" of ingredients. A silk is a silk but a polyester is still a polyester no matter what the designer name on it is.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Pretty nice. It lasts quite some time on me too! Which with my hormonal body is something to write home about. Not a huge fan, heck, not a fan at all, I'm stuck in the 70's and 80's with music (okay 60's also). But this isn't bad. I've only used it a few times, shame, I shouldn't have bought it. I have the fragrance and lotion. If anyone has something they want to swap out, just pm me. For not being a niche fragrance, I am quite impressed with the fragrance itself. Rarely do I buy celebrity fragrances, I'm always looking for almond/powder/rose scents and niche and LS is where I like to try high end fragrances. I even get some direct from France from the "lovely" french shopper (which you can't even buy online). Having said all that useless stuff, lol....I like this good enough.

JemCalico
JemCalico

I no longer own any of this perfume, though I once had a sample of it when I was sixteen. I should not have been wearing it at that age. I actually shouldn't even wear it now (which I don't), seeing as I'm single and not in love with anyone yet. Let me say that it was and is entirely inappropriate for any teenager to own or wear; it's too mature, too dirty. You can almost hear the moans of ecstacy as you spray it. Don't get me wrong; I love it, but it's pretty much bottled lingerie. Classy and elegant, but still oozing saliva and sweat. It's not slutty, but it is wild and not for the undeveloped nor the irresponsible.

I remember it well, as it was my fond, diry little secret: I got a whole lot of peach and macaron in front with the almonds and tonka bean serving as a nice backdrop. When it dried down I got a whole lot more of a woodsy scent (the sequoia, I guess) than apparently a lot of others on here. Still some amber but mainly the woodiness. Very pleasant indeed. A wonderful winter scent, but seeing that its only purpose is... well you know, you might as well use it anytime of the year on those kinds of nights only. Don't wear it to work. It'd just confuse and creep out everyone.

Despite the fact that I have a great love for this, do not assume that these celebrity fragrances are the only kind I admire. I would never refer to this as a masterpiece, like Givenchy's Pi, Yves Saint Laurent's Cinema, Chanel No. 5, Dior's J'adore, Estee Lauder's Beautiful, etc. But those are the most extravagant of all. I liken those to being paired with the most elegant, intricately sewn Valentino or Vera Wang gown on the most regal night of your life. Your wedding or, if you are rich and famous, the Academy Awards. Complex, intoxicating, fascinating; the kind of fragrance that takes you through a complex plot not unlike the works of Charlotte Bronte or Victor Hugo.

Heat is not this, and it knows it. It is, as I said, lingerie. Lingerie is simply and only meant as a means of sexual arousal, preferably with a committed and loving partner whom you enjoy many romantic nights with. It should not be and isn't usually made from extremely valuable materials, nor is it a very detailed work. You wouldn't have sex in a million dollar Alexander McQueen gown, nor would you spray on a complex and expensive work of art for a roll in the hay. You'll end up smelling a whole lot different in the end anyway. So just spray this stuff on; it's sexy, fun, and likely to end up being washed away in the sweat of it all in the end.

I would gladly pay twenty dollars for this to wear on my wedding night, but there are a hell of a lot more appropriate and beautiful fragrances to wear in the meantime. So yeah, I'm not going to be wearing or buying this anytime soon. ;)

justynadee83
justynadee83

Sweet and fruity. I like its muskiness a lot.
I tend to mix it with ''Hidden Fantasy'' for extra spiciness or Avon's ''Far Away'' for extra sweetness. As I don't like those two on its own for some reason, I found this soultion. In both cases it makes a nice scent combination, to my nose - of course :)

farai
farai

Smelt this perfume a year or so back and it didn do much to me. Tested it a couple of weeks ago and loved it. I bought it this weekend and am enjoying it. I lasts quite long for me. Definitely one that I am always going to have.

timida88
timida88

This is great perfume to someone who knows how and when to wear it. In my opinion Heat can't be daytime or office perfume and should be used in little amounts. It is obvious night time and date gun ;) In cooler weather conditions it is spicy & fruity seductive scent with woody base. What i feel the most are neroli, orchid and almonds. That creates magic sweet sexy cloud around. No, i dont see it as teen perfume at all, that's a perfume for a grown woman :)

kasiarog
kasiarog

Since I am a huge Beyonce fan, I wouldn't be myself if I hadn't had it on my dresser. I finished the first bottle a while ago and I am thinking about purchasing another one. It's an amazing fragrance, it's lively, peachy and strawberry. The sillage and longevity could be better, but it's not an expensive one, so I guess it will do. Recommend this one. I love Heat and Midnight Heat (I definiately will be buying this one soon!)

lalalovesroses
lalalovesroses

I am starting to really like this scent. It's peachy and warm and a bit syrupy. Not a fragrance for teens but nonetheless a mature scent. This is the kind of scent that lingers for a long time, i could still sniff it in 6 hours! Worth the money paid which was around $35AUD?

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I just don't get beyonce's taste in perfume I really don't they are so weird to me. It's like they are not that well done, I do like heat rush and that is the only one I liked but the lasting power for it was horrible. heat on the other hand is kinda like a syrupy kinda smell, the peach in this I think makes it annoying if it had a dash of peach it would have been better but they over did the peach. I dont think it smells like candy at all, it has more of a musky woody smell to me. It isn't my style to say the least. I sprayed this on my hand and I found it doesnt last that long after about and hour or so I can barely smell it. It doesn't smell bad don't get me wrong its just not my cup of tea

love45
love45

This perfume is not that bad! I have been wearing it for a week now and I am falling in love with it!I definitely feel the heat lol and it works perfectly in this summer!

Soignee
Soignee

This has a cloying syrupy, musky fragrance. Not for me.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Warning! This is not a PG13 review =)

To start off, if u wanna understand what this perfume is all about, u should definitely watch Beyonce's Baby Boy video... that should have been this perfumes advertisement!

Now back to the Perfume itself - WoW...where to start?

I just received it today and it took my breath away from the 1st whiff. This is not just a celebs over priced "sweet water" this is so much more... and just when u think u have it figured out it changes again. Its such a chameleon!

It oozes sexuality, lust and desire. It makes u feel like a goddess... frisky, adventurous and hottttttt! Mmm... it smells like a passionate night with the love of your life.

It starts off sweet and fruity but soon enough it morphs into a deep rich hot ambery, musky, nutty cocktail. It goes almost from a fruity female scent to a sweet musky male perfume when transitioning from it's top to middle to base notes.

I must say i had my moments of doubt with this perfume given that it was a purely blind buy and usually celeb perfumes have such a divided view point. Some ppl love it and others loathe it. But i am more than happy with my new purchase.

This is not a safe buy and i'd urge u to try it out before committing to it. Give it time... let it get to know u, and work with your body's chemistry before writing it off. It's a truly wonderful and unique blend.

Go on... Try it... u might not want to admit it, but u will be drawn to it =)

jojoSafa
jojoSafa

one of my fav... LOVE

thazinha30
thazinha30

I usually find that celebrity scents start out nice enough but end up smelling all the same at the end: like cheap drugstore perfume. And this one is no different. I kinda like it when I first spritz this on my skin, however, a mere few minutes later (not hours, minutes!) all I'm left with is a distant reminder of a nondescript fragrance. Disappointing... or maybe not since I don't ever expect much (if anything) from these celeb scents sprouting out of every corner drugstore (Faith hill, Halle Berry, Tim McGraw, Beyonce, Paris Hilton, you name it.)

PS: I'm sure this will work great on some people, maybe it's just my skin chemistry that doesn't go well with these types of fragrances. Or maybe I just don't find celeb fragrances to have a high quality juice.

LULUBELLEFISHER
LULUBELLEFISHER

I like this fragrance. Works well on my skin. It reminds me a bit of Baby Phat Fabulosity.

Renata tang
Renata tang

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

bleuciel
bleuciel

This is on the heavy side. It's warm, sweet and a bit spicy. I can't smell specifically any of the ingredients listed, but the general impression is that of something 'hot and heavy'. The name is befitting.

I think it would be awesome in the colder months. During summer... I don't know... We have quite hot summers here and it would be too much, especially mixed with perspiration.

It's alluring, it's sexy. Great for a romantic night ;)
And it screams woman. It's a feminine perfume, but the bold, attractive, sexual, grown-up kind. In my opinion, it would be so out of place on a very young girl.

Edited to add: longevity is poor, sillage is close to the skin. It starts out strong, but it fades away in two hours. Spray generously or bring the bottle with you during the day.

P.S. The bottle is very kitsch, but this is the case with most celeb frags...

lindsaylohan
lindsaylohan

I want to start out by saying this fragrance is very heavy, and VERY strong. Be cautious in spraying too much because it can get overwhelming. Made the mistake of lathering this on expecting the silage to be weak like Beyonce's other fragrances, and was overwhelmed to the point of having to take a shower to wash it off because it made me physically sick. Heat is a heavy musk-y fragrance brimming with amber and clouded with vanilla. There is an element of "Heat" to this fragrance, which might be the amber itself, because there is something about the scent that makes it smell... warm? I can't describe it. If you are in a position of running around a lot or decide to wear it in hot weather, also keep in mind the fragrance begins to get heavier under perspiration. I'm not a picky person and typically like all types of scents, but this one was just too much.

jonr951

I found a couple of Heat deodorant body sprays at Marshalls today. Who knew such a product existed?! Haha! : )

rootbeerlord
rootbeerlord

Smells like carpet cleaner/glade plug in. Very very bad and completely fake. I hate that Beyonce's name is on this because she would never wear this in real life.

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

To me, this smells like a fruity version of candee's perfume...it was my signature perfume as a teenager! So I'm excited this reminds me of it, however, it smells just a cheap :( I love my celebrity perfumes they are inexpensive! But this just smells cheap to me. Fruit and spicy flowers. I can pick out the peach not that I know it's there...it is syrupie and I like that...this is a different sweet fruity floral...it does not smells like every other perfume out there..so I'm glad it's in my collection! And im one who os not into fruity florals all that much...I don't know what note cheapens the smell but I still like the scent. I think I'm the only one who thinks this smells cheap, maybe is all in my head as Candee's perfume smells extremely cheap to me and this reminds me of it a bit. I like this a bit but I won't repurchase as there's no Longetivity or sillage :( too bad it doesn't work for me and too bad it reminds me of Candee's as it ruined it for me...I like Candee's just because it reminds he of the good old days but I don't want to smell like the good old days...do I will just spray this when I want to be taken back :)

kchong100
kchong100

Smells sweet. My sister adores it ! I really think it smells great, but not my type of smell. The lasting power is long.

lizlady68
lizlady68

Rich syrupy juice that turns to oh so sexy... don't wear unless your daring.... found this to be quite a magnet of attraction (wanted or not) Very long lasting on me and sweet but well rounded with woodiness in the drydown

kkt
kkt

Seductive sophisticated scent! Love it, its a classy elegant smell that anyone could wear

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

Considering this has been my signature scent for several months, I figured it was high time I wrote a review! This is really odd to say, but when you wear this- you really do feel a heat sensation. I'm sure it is the combination of the spices mixed with the peach, but damn does it smell good! The longevity (I spray once in my hair, once on my neck) for this fragrance is INSANE! I'm getting about 8-12 hours depending on the weather. Now, being as I wear this very often, I don't really tend to notice it after about 30 minutes- BUT WAIT, let me tell you, EVERYONE AROUND ME DOES! It's never the awkward, "Are you wearing... something?" or worse, "What's that smell? Do you smell that?". I have never gotten a negative opinion in real life about this fragrance, and guys (yay!) and girls (woo!) stop me all the time to ask what I'm wearing and where to get it. I really thought this was a winter only scent (because it is a bit musky and syrupy) but it did PERFECTLY FINE last summer here in Maryland where it's about 85-96 degrees during the summer. Not cloying or overly sickening sweet like most of Mariah Carey's. I will disclose I am not a fan of Bey's other scents. Pulse- WHAT WAS THAT?! However, me and Heat- we'll be friends for a very long time. ;)

antswife
antswife

I like this, unique sweet scent w musk but not sickening sweet. A little goes a long way. Can be found reasonably in stores. Bought a small bottle to try ..definitely would buy again. I've heard people complain about the staying power but it lasts a while on me. Was surprised it smelled so nice.

Inesis
Inesis

This is weird: I can't smell much fruits at all! All I smell on my skin is something patchouli-like, although there's no patchouli in the notes. I guess it's my chemistry then.

Although it's not very fruity on me, I still think it's nice. Not bad, not my favorite but nice. Luckily I got 30ml cheap! There's not much of a sillage either. Poor me.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

This is very sweet and fruity at first spritz, but it's not overwhelming, then at drydown it becomes a soft woody smell. I really like this one, but I would only wear it in the colder months, because I find it too strong to wear in summer.

bailarina
bailarina

On my skin this perfume smells like ripe peaches, and I love it because it smells very different from the other perfumes I own. I feel like eating some sugary fruit when I wear Heat. I don't smell any patchouli (somebody said they smell it) which I always detect on anything. This smells dark, sweet and hot to me...Like fruit that has been under the sun until it is the sweetest in can be. Perfect for winter nights I believe. Watch out, skin chemistry plays a role in here.

suhaesa
suhaesa

heavy.. thick.. syrupy.. night perfume.. wintry.. sweaty..!..its fruity.. amber y.. musky... vanilaic.. sweet.. gourmand.. a bit oriental.. a bit mangoi..i smell mangoes.. peaches.. ..its not my cup of tea.. but its made for those who love euphoria ck and alien ..its a love or hate relation or could be in between but its on the very other end of my perfume spectrum..although its much better compared to other celb fragrances.. when it comes to longevity and sillage ..some how i really think heat represents byonces personality.. confident.. strong.. and daring ..its sexual too ..its a bit too vulgar for my nose.. yet i am sure many find it extremely sexy.. especially by middle eastern.. nations and african people .. for in those parts of the world they tend to appreciate darker.. heavier.. scents ..even maybe hispanics and indians ..would love it so much..
it has that nightclub vibe to it.. it smells like some of the guccies ..i think it was her best perfume so far..

perfume rating 3.9 out 5
bottle ratting 3 out 5
edp 100 ml
my personal liking ratting 3 out 5

AlexSpears
AlexSpears

This one is like the most unique celebrity scent right now. Smells really hot and flowery. At first I do pick up like hot peach, but then it gets to a even hotter, really orchidy scent. It does last really long, which most celebrity scents don't :(. If I had to pick a Beyonce Song to go with this scent I must say "Signs" feat. Missy Elliot, cause its a really hot song and I don't know, I do love it :). I'd rate it as an 8/10.

redliz
redliz

One of my favs! I LOVE this perfume. It was love and first sniff!

prang
prang

I really really love this fragance.It is the top one of my favorite celebrity perfume.I have never get tired of it.

It is quite unique than other celebrity perfumes which I have ever smell.

Love it forever!!!

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

It's another blind buy in my collection, the fate of this perfume is not yet decided. I was reading perfume reviews and somebody said Heat was a very sweet smell - my kind of thing, also - somebody mentioned it was a cheaper version of Flowerbomb. 50ml bottle was on special offer so I bought back in June/July. No, it does not smell like Flowerbomb, yes, it is very sweet. When I tried it on back in summer it gave me a massive headache and I felt a bit sick. I put the bottle back in the box ready to givee away and there it was until December.
I agree this perfume changes with weather/temperature, for a celebrity perfume, it's actually quite interesting, it changes a lot. Now, in winter, I find it very comforting and pleasant to wear, it is musky but also fruity, very warm. Sometimes I find it sexy, sometimes it's more like a 'jam' smeared all over me.
It lasts all day, I was very surprised with lasting power of this perfume!
The bottle is quite pretty too.

Artpop2013
Artpop2013

Heat by Beyonce is a really good perfume!I was first introduced to the scent when a friend was spraying it on .So I asked if I could spray alittle and I was wowed by the sweet juicy peach-y smell it gives.But I also think the smell depends on the weather.When its hoter i think its more fruitier and when its cold out its still friuty but just alittle warmer and muskier.So when you first spray it on you are welcomed with a spicy-warm floral opening which will confuse you for a second because of all of the reviews that say its very syrupy sweet smell.Well they haven't lied in a few minutes into wearing the fragrance you get a fruity,syrupy,sweet smell that may vary depending on weather how hot or cold it is outside.In the middle notes you will smell a really sweet,yummy, warm almond smell thats so good you almost want to lick it of your skin.That is then complimented with the honey suckle nectar that also gives it a sweet smell.The base notes are a warm,creamy dry down of tonka bean and amber.The overall fragrance is a sweet, fruity-musk smell that is sooooo good.It is a little more mature but still staying sweet and fruity at the same time.You should definitely by a bottle,I got a 100ml for only 20 bucks at marshalls so i couldn't turn it down.

LifeImitatesArt
LifeImitatesArt

It's called Heat for a reason. The hotter it is, the more this scent comes alive. The Musk is brilliant, it balances everything quite well. Sweet & Fruity Peach, Tonka bean & Almonds at first with a warm dry down that introduces the Macaron's. The Macaron's & Almonds combined with the Musk is beyond perfection and really stand out on warm skin. Sweet without being overly candy like, this is a Musky Masterpiece.

Tovah

I love Heat! I've worn it regularly for two years now and I still just adore it. It's incredibly long lasting (at least 24 hours) and it's happy, sexy, adventurous, and fun. Whenever I get a whiff of it I feel energized. That patchouli-tonka drydown is especially wonderful and this is a sunshine-on-a-cloudy day scent. I also like to spray it before bed. It's romantic, and it gives me nice dreams. I think the bottle is beautiful. It's unusual, ruby red, and eye-catching.

griffon
griffon

Heat to me smells like wood and something sticky and sweet. It's a rather interesting combination of amber, tonka bean, and musk, but another sweet note sticks out in the combination that I can't pick up on the first spray. The list above says that peach is a dominant note but I don't smell peach at all! Heat is still a rather interesting perfume and sits very close to the skin. Good for a cool winter night.

ohshea
ohshea

I can BARELY pick up any sweet scents! You have to sniff hard but once you do you are overwhelmed with amber and tonka!! I sprayed one spray of edp on my hand and this stuff has major sillage and longevity. Very mature and very well made. Not like its fun fruity sister rush. This is like the older, mature, more wise and sexy in her own right. This is for a confident, beautiful, sexy woman just like beyonce who has a mature naughty side. A bit too much for me, great for a night on the town or a fancy dinner. Not for a club or party, thats lil sis heat. All in all a great perfume, but only for certain woman. You gotta command this fume!!!

sherry1234
sherry1234

I just got this in a marked down gift set and I truly love it! It is sweet but in a grown up way without being too much. Theonly thing I dislike is that there is no silage or longivity to it. This is my first review.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

First off, let me just say I love the smokiness and wood/amber base at the very soul of this scent. For me it blends beautifully with the sweet, juiciness of the peach and the lovely aroma of almonds. For me the peach, magnolia, almonds, hint of lotus, and base of Sequoia wood with musk/amber work together in a sexy way. I normally would avoid wood notes in fragrances because of some rather unfortunate past experiences I've had but this smells fantastic. The peach really stands out for me on this and I love the scent of peaches. I ran out out of the tiny bottle I received in a gift set- need to buy another bottle.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Received as xmas gift, i didn't know what it was gonna smell like as i think all celebrity perfumes smell the same, i actually love it, its fruity yet sweet but not childish the first notes are peach as it sais, and it has got a backing of something so i get kind of why its called heat, i think its the amber backing it, its really pretty though, for the price its defo worth it

olivia.r.beck
olivia.r.beck

I just received this as a Christmas present from my boyfriend's mom. Normally I wear vanilla fragrances, but there's something about this perfume that I just can't get enough of. It is now my guilty pleasure. ;)

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I recently purchased a set containing all 3 of the Heat fragrances. This one is very summery. I think the top & bottom notes are amazing and smell fantastic, however the middle note is just one big mess. The combination of the nectary honeysuckle and the explosive peach is like 1 big punch in the face when the heart of the fragrance comes to life. All the beautiful floral notes from the top are gone and now we are left with a creature formed out of thick syrup and sweet nectar. I love the bottle, especially how the base and cap have that melted/sizzled heat effect to them, it gives the packaging a little more character. Out of the 3 Heats, this is definitely the most overpowering and sweet, also the most rich. Having said all this, I still really like this scent. It's quite nice! Not for everyone but I'd say give it a chance!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I used to think Heat is very hot. But when I tried it, it so sweet and I asked the shop assistant if he was wrong. He said It was Heat by Beyonce. So I'm so confused but I smelled again it's unbelievable. I very love it. But it name isn't suitable for it..

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This is NOT an oriental vanilla. VERY misleading labeling.

I bought this blind because everyone said it was an oriental vanilla scent, so needless to say, I`m very disappointed.

This is just patchouli and fruits - yes - ANOTHER fruitchouli among all the THOUSANDS of other fruitchoulis out there... It smells exactly like "So Elixir" by Yves Rocher and Chanel "Coco Mademoiselle". Not a DROP of vanilla.

Stop putting disgusting patch in everything! At least be honest enough to inform the buyers that there`s patch in it.

>:-(

emelim
emelim

i bought the edt, body lotion, shower gel and can't smell anything after 5 min. :((( i'm so disappointed!

Szonja
Szonja

I've been fancying this one for some time, and finally got on the bandwagon today cause I bought the 150 ml deo body spray version of Heat in a drugstore for ~2$ and I felt so lucky because it absolutely worth the price :)
Maybe the lasting power is weaker than the EDT's, but it totally works with my chemistry and after 1,5 hours I still can smell it, despite my nose is getting exhausted :D
Warm, feminine, exciting, sweet and I feel special :) Quality for it's price.

This perfume is really something! At first I didn't like it. Later in time I liked it more and I bought it. Now I really think it's very interesting ! It is warm, sexy, very mature but NOT in your face. It is subtle & sexy!!

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

This perfume works on you or not. You gonna be diva or not. Heat is very capricious! But I love that sweet peach and almond seduction from red bottle. I'm glad there's no any teen-sweetness of cotton candy but rather mature feminine spices. When it works on you, you will feel so sexy! After some time it really reminds me Miss Dior Cherrie as most reviewers has noted.

mummymaz
mummymaz

I really don't like this fragrance. To me, it smells like a bag of sweets thats melted on a hot summer day.

Too sweet for me.

Though, if sweetness is your thing, it lasts for ages, so its good value for money, as a little goes a looong way!

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

I found this perfume very bland, it did not last at all and after a couple of hours all I could smell was cheap soap... Not her best perfume I'm afraid =

PerfumeGoddess
PerfumeGoddess

I first smelt this when my friend was wearing it and I absolutely loved it! I had to buy it and I honestly loved it. It smells like the store LUSH to me. It takes a while for it to develop into its smell because at first, it smells like your extremely average perfume but after that it really smells like heaven. I feel like its staying poor is only average and to really get the smell for the whole day, sadly you will have to re apply it. I wish the staying power was all day because then I would repurchase it forever.
The bottle is very nice, but I think alot more could have been done to make it look even better.
Overall, the smell while it lasts is amazing, just the staying power I wish was a lot longer.

sgeheim
sgeheim

I love this perfume! I got so many examples, and finnaly i will get one for my birthday in 3 months :D.
It smells sweet, it just fresh, girly and just a sexy smell!
I really love this!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I've had this for over a year but rarely wear it. It is a nice scent though. I don't get a lot of fruity on me with this, more of a darker, sexy scent. It is a heavier scent on me and seems to be more of an evening scent or fall/winter scent. I love vanilla in a scent and while that is not listed I'd swear it is in there. It is probably the Amber or Almond I'm picking up on. For a celeb fragrance I think it is quite nice. I'm not snobbish about whose name is on a fragrance though. If it smells good on me I'll wear it!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

A friend of mine told me that his girlfriend wears this and that it smells beyond sexy, so when we went to the store together he got me to test it. I loved the opening notes on my skin, and I at first agreed with my buddy that it smelled deliciously sexy. Strong fruity-floral, and I found the amber to be rather strong in it too. The problem with it though, is that once Heat hit the dry down stage on my skin, it disappeared almost completely, and what was left of the scent was like a subtle men's cologne. I like the fragrance, but it would be irritating having to reapply it every hour in order to keep the yumminess of those first few sniffs.

paganpurge
paganpurge

I LOVE the opening of Heat but unfortunately, on my skin, it dries down to something waaaay too masculine for my tastes. :(

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1.0 Fl. Oz. perfume a couple of months ago. Have to say this fragrance has notes of red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli & peach. The heart offers honeysuckle, almond & musky cream, while the base finishes w/sequoia wood, tonka & amber. This perfume is definitely a night time fragrance & suitable for the Fall Season. On a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate this perfume a 4. Total disapointment. Don't intend on repurchasing this fragrance.

danielellarby
danielellarby

When I watched the commercial I was getting prepared for a spicy oriental smell (always bearing in mind that I knew it would be no Guerlain!).

So when I first caught a whiff of it on my best friend, well, it just smelled sweet and calm. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice scent, just not very sexy or special. It's got a certain depth to it, but it's a sweet depth, more of the same.

It's not bad, and I like how it smells on my friend but it's not one I'm putting on my list.

patriciar22
patriciar22

Definitely a very strong scent and sickly. I received this perfume as a gift, but I could not use it.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I got a bad headache the first time I smelled this. Heat Rush is certainly better.

Shadale

Oh yes. And it is a severely STRONG and HEAVY perfume.

Shadale

I really wanted to love this fragrance...but I just don't. I'm usually all for vanillas And this being an oriental vanilla it struck me as REALLY musky and spicey.
At the first spritz I felt like I was choking ):

I really like HEAT RUSH though. It's sweeter and juicier in my I opinion ...and the Drydown is that sweet vanilla I wanted.

LaceyOrchid
LaceyOrchid

I loved the smell in the bottle, but when I spray it on me, it smells way to musky! Maybe it's how I sprayed it, maybe I spray to much? But I can only spray 2 sprays (which I do usually 3) with this perfume! But it smells very lovely on my wrists.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I need to get this one !

This fragrance is soooooo my kind of fragrance <3

I love everything about it- the opening sweet and juicy, the middle - musky and sweet and the drydown flowery , sweet and musky .

Very sexy and warm. sweetness is just right for me -not too much. I love the orchid in it. Beautiful smell for autumn and winter.

Cozy and warm but very very sexy at the same time. Seductive and intimate. fantastic <3

EDIT :

I have got it now and can't get enough of this. It is a wonderful scent. very long lasting and all the notes compliment themselves beautifully. i think it is even nicer than Miss Dior Cherie .....I have completely lost my mind for this one.
it is very sweet -strawberry like in the opeming but after couple of hours it tones down to a beautifull orchid-musk still being warm and sexy. Fantastic <3

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

I love beyonce but this fragrance didn't suit me. It's too strong and warm for me. It's very nice on other females but just not on me.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Juicy peach and sparkling musk are the opening notes in this perfume, and what a beautiful scent it is! The aroma quickly delves into a deeper, darker, more powdery sweetness and stays that way for awhile. Finally it turns into just a dusting of ambery warmth across the wrist, but all throughout it maintains a cheerful and playful, yet classy, air. The notes and accords of Heat really run the gamut across the genre of scents, and is very muti-tiered. I can smell nuances of everything from Hypnose to Crystal Noir to Flowerbomb in this perfume. Needless to say, it is NOT the generic floral fruity type of perfume that has become stereotypical of celebrity created fumes. On the contrary, Beyonce and her perfume team have really created a dynamic gem with Heat. Also, the bottle is beautiful and unique, remniscent of a fluorescent red genie bottle with a gold top. What's not to love?

yidansheng
yidansheng

berry, orange, grapefruit at the opening, and gives a very vivid girly image.

then it goes to transparent floral fruity scent, muguet, rose, neroli, apple, consistent berry, and neverthless, peachy note.

Vanessa Aline
Vanessa Aline

Wonderful, WONDERFUL perfume, in my skin it lasts 6-7 hours, delicious until the end! Most fragrances change for worst in the final hour or so, but Heat keeps getting better! Perfect! To be honest, I'm kind of addicted to this perfume ;)

I used to not like this one, but I so changed my mind!! It is a subtle sensual perfume and quite unique I must say!

TwinkleFaerie
TwinkleFaerie

This is just one of those scents that makes me feel super “conquer the world” sexy. For some reason this fragrance just smells like warmth, and it actually feels HOT on your skin! Not like scalding pan hot, but super sexy vixen hot. Peach is a very strong note, when you first spray it the peach is really intense. But as it settles into the skin the vanilla orchid and cream smooths out the fragrance and makes it very cuddly. As it dries down, the tonka, amber, and musky woods stay around. Another thing about this fragrance is that it is a tad spicy…. there are no spices listed but it has a kick to it…hmmm…

Heat is a perfect fragrance for the cooler, blah days when you just want to feel warm and cozy and sexy….even if the only thing you are spending your time with is the couch and a book. ;)

Jyllian
Jyllian

i jsut got a sameple of this . Its nice, in my opion it has a real clean, just out of the shower smell

Black Lavender
Black Lavender

Even though I'm not a celebrity fragrance fanatic, I have Heat, Heat Rush and Pulse and I LOVE all of them. Upon first spray it smells like candy. Sooo so sweet, basically like candied peach and florals. As it dries down it gets spicier but the florals keep it from being harsh on your nose. A lot of people say it has a gummy/wine/jam scent and I agree. I've gotten compliments on this before and I love this fragrance! I can smell the tonka bean in the base. This also has a lot of amber.
The notes I smell the most are peach, orchid, honeysuckle, musk, macaroon, tonka bean and amber.
One of the best celebrity perfumes, in my opinion. You can find it at any TJ Maxx for $25!

susset
susset

When the first fruity smell dries down I can smell caramel and it reminds me a lot of Kate moss ( the first). All in all a very pleasent scent

sinclame
sinclame

I love love love this perfume :) was a huge fan of the commercial and the ads. Tried it when it first came out and fell in love. It smells so beautiful and sexy (on me anyway) I dont pull much of the peach at all what I get is the spicy warm scents from this like the red vanilla orchid, the tonka beans, the neroli and the amber. This is my most complemented scent and I have a very large collection (38). My friends love this one on me so much that my roommate bought me the 100ml for Christmas this past year. Its my signature scent and I wear it throughout the year. I love the rest of Beyonce's perfumes too (especially Pulse summer ed, although I am disappointed in the lasting power) and cant wait for the launch of Midnight Heat in Canada!

BeePowa
BeePowa

So far it's her best one! And I can admit it became my favourite perfume, even if I wear Dior and Givenchy perfumes sometimes.

I think it deserves it success, because it's a very sexy perfume, with a wonderful smell.
I wonder if one day she will release a perfume that will beat this one.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

I must be one of the very few who finds this scent to be extremely soft and non-lasting. On me (and the testing strip) this fragrance starts waning extremely quickly and is almost gone within about 30 minutes. When i CAN actually smell it though it is really nice. A spicy yet sweet scent that is not strong in the least, i would need a few good spritzes per time. The best part is that the amber is not really too evident in the base notes (to my nose) which is a plus because i think most perfumes go OTT with the amber and thus they all start to smell the same once they hit the base.

Musselille
Musselille

A very warm and spicy scent. Sweet as well. I only use mine at winter, it's too heavy in summer and springtime. It lasts very long on your skin (and in the bottle too, cause it takes only very very little perfume to get a good longlasting scent). I think I would easily get tired of it because of the warm, spicy and sweet smell.

PowderedToast
PowderedToast

The scent lasts about 4 hours on me; a very long time. Immediate spritz is juicy & peachy, 30 minutes into wear the musks & florals stand out, and the drydown is very pleasant, a light creamy blend of amber & tonka bean.

This scent would be perfect without the floral elements. They're quite cloying & artificial... I have to prime this with a single note vanilla scent to help combat the overly-floral notes. This really is best for nighttime wear; wearing it all day gives me a headache. I will not repurchase once it runs out.

astamm62
astamm62

The only thing I smell is Amber..It's one of the scents that I don't like because of the Amber.Some fragrances with Amber smells sour to me.Amber Romance,Fire & Ice I love...This I don't

tealsilver
tealsilver

I personaly don't like it, it's a more miture scent

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

I'm sure i've reviewed this before but i've re-purchased this bottle as it was on sale. I don't get the bad reviews, yes it's a little sticky but I think it's sexy. It starts out with a burst of juicey and delectable fruity notes before settling into a gorgeous soft musk. My boyfriend is all over me when I wear this :)

dness92
dness92

Heat is a very musky, exotic perfume leaning towards the fruity side but never really getting there.
It might be just me but it also smells a little bit sour/ vinegar like at times. I had a friend who wore this as their signature scent and it definitely smelled sour on her too. Not sure why that is but I'm not enjoying that part greatly so it's a no from me.

EDIT: it must be that this perfume goes off quick because when I tested some tester bottles & bought it once off of ebay it was sour, light, fresh, had something vinegary in it. BUT how strange! I tested this again the other day as they had a new tester bottle out in Boots and it was all sweet and warm and yummy! What's going on? :)

reyjasson
reyjasson

Just had this sprayed on my wrists from a tester back there at the mall and it smells REALLY, REALLY gooood! It opened up with this creamy yet sensual Vanilla note and a somewhat woody drydown after a couple of hours. Stayed longer on my skin than I thought. My mom loved this too despite thinking that it was a men's perfume! LOL... and I am not just saying this because I am a huge Beyonce fan.

I'm gonna buy this definitely by next month! It's on for sale with 40% discount! :))))))

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially wonderful, seductive, warm creamy-fruity cocktail EDP, but it does not project long enough...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2 hours - 1.25 foot projection - Wow, lovely! This is 30% fruit - peach with 70% creamy almond which together forms a seducing aroma which is all around you. Ages 32-40, but could be worn by any age to some extent. Very distinctive and appealing and a head turner. Lots of character and brilliant.

2 hours - 3 hours - 7 inch projection

3-4 hours - 4 inch projection

4-6 hours - 1 inch projection - drats, it was lovely, why stop now!

6-8 hours - close to skin

8-12 hours- Beautiful Tonka Bean drydown

Brilliant first hours, why stop projecting when so good?

Increase the foot projection to 6 hours and I will gladly purchase!!!

DalaLuz
DalaLuz

i have the edp and i did not expect much of it, and it is, as expected, just ok. sweet, foody, but it does have its charms. strangely i do really enjoy the body lotion and showerproducts it came with, it reminds me of xmas style food...

AnitaSarawak
AnitaSarawak

I finally bought it yesterday. The smell is wonderfully sweet and fruity. Sprayed it on this morning and 12 hours later I can still smell it on my skin.

rosembloom

Fire and Ice perfume to me ... it so resembles it but is more syrupy. I hapve the sparkling body mists (both heat and rush) . surprisingly enough the scent is concentrated and these cute summery bottles are a joy to me. great to bring to the beach, they make u glitter from head to toe. an option for those who like a more subtle version (ir u like shimmer on ur dkin that is!)The ingredients here , i find very interesting.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I bought this perfume last week and what can I say .. Im reaaaalllly impressed !

It is HOT and Sassy . I love it !

When will I learn? I went to Whole Foods today, and TJMAXX is right next door, so of course I went in and took a look around the perfume aisle. There was an open gift set of Beyoncé HEAT, and the other pickings were pretty slim so, throwing caution to the wind, I took out the bottle--ignoring this the first clue--and spritzed some on. Headache. Nearly instant headache. I'd say that it took about one minute to hit me. Then I felt somewhat queasy. I could wear HEAT as an effective appetite suppressant, but I had to leave the store to hyperventilate some fresh air in order to clear my mind.

Unfortunately, the brain does not retain memories of events immediately preceding a head trauma, so I'm afraid that I have nothing to report about the composition itself. I only know that I will not be wearing HEAT again. I don't care how low the markdowns go. The giftset contained a 100ml bottle plus some body products, all for only $35, so I imagine that this juice can be had for less than $20 if one looks around. Why are $20 perfumes by Balmain so much better than any of these?

I am not morally or otherwise opposed to celebrity scents, but I cannot wear these 100% synthetic soups. If this sort of stuff works for others, that's fine with me. They can have them. All of them: HEAT, FANCY, HALLE, the list goes on and on and on...

lulu5050
lulu5050

Yes the perfume is sweet. However I myself am usually repelled by sweet perfumes and this one I find really enjoyable! I think that's because the sweetness of the peach is balanced by the tonka, amber and almonds, and here the combination of oriental & sweet works well. The musk isn't as detectable to me.

Heat isn't sophisticated or elegant. I would say the most appropriate occasion to wear would be a night out or a party. The perfume is fun, but not overly girly. Is it sexy? It's the cheap perfume sort of sexy. Nothing on the exquisite sexiness of the Narciso Rodriguez for her, Chanel's Allure. But I guess that depends on your personal preference!

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

I'm not quite sure why this perfume has so many dislikes? Anyway, I love this perfume. I bought Heat Rush before this which I also love, but I find Heat to be her older, more elegant older sister. As a 23 year old, I find it suits me better. It isn't as complex as a high end perfume, but for a cheap celebrity perfume I think it's great. I'd recommend it to anyone that is a fan of the sweet/fruity celebrity trend and enjoys giving off an exotic aroma.

This definitely falls in the tropical smelling range and reminds me of a fruit cocktail before drying down to a sensual amber. I'd say this is flirty rather than sexy, so you can wear Heat during the day or night. However, sillage is quite strong so you only need a few sprays - I spray on my wrists, chest, behind my ears and once on my clothing.

Lasting power is all day; I sprayed it at 10am and the scent was still on my wrist at 9pm! The dry down is a creamy vanilla which is comforting.

Because it begins fruity and drys down to a creamy base, I would wear this perfume both during the summer and the winter. It works extremely well, both in the cold and well, erm... heat ;)

Final Verdict: 8/10 - a fruity/sweet exotic mix that lasts long, at an affordable price.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

Im sorry.. i did not like this. To me it just smelled like Day old Skittles.. too fruity to candy, too common and cheap smelling for anyone over 21. Its very sweet and its just not as sophisticated as i would have expected. It smells like it was just thrown together and rushed into production. If you know a young girl in HS or College then im sure she will like it, but this is not a Hit..

amelie
amelie

I like it... was instatly transported to my childhood, hot summer and a mixture of sea breeze, sun burning with sun lotion and pine trees at lazy summer afternoons... I immediately fell in love with this, got it as a gift from a dear person. I see now that the two famous noses created this fragrance. Oriental Vanilla is not my favorite group though.

apetropulos
apetropulos

When I first got this I really loved it! Very sweet and fruity all wrapped together :) Although its not too expensive compared to most perfumes, you can buy an exact cheaper replica at Bath and Body Works. Its fragrance mist called Secret Wonderland, to me it smells exactly the same.

shanteyoustay
shanteyoustay

At first I was reluctant to try a celeb fragrance. But this turned out to be really good. I even recognized the smell on some people. I think she named it inaccurately though. Heat made me think of warm woody, spice oriental winter fragrance. But, it smells the exact opposite. It's smells like fruit punch and fresh peaches. It's really pretty. Well done B!

diggerbey
diggerbey

I never understood the hate that Heat gets, I know that every person experiences fragrances differently but Heat is just that hot. When I first apply Heat I get a punch of the red vanilla orchid and a luscious undertone of the tonka bean. The killer peach that everyone complains about is very tamed in my skin, I personally enjoy peach in fragrances so either way I would've enjoyed it. After the orchid and peach die down then comes the best part of Heat, the heart and the base, this part of Heat is one of the best I have ever experienced it is so warm and comforting. At this point Heat becomes a must have winter fragrance. Now I know Heat has many notes but I didnt get some of them like the Magnolia was absent on me and the musk was barely there. Beyonce did an amazing job on Heat it really captures her essence as a very sexy alluring woman. One of the biggest complaints I hear other people say is that Heat is very sweet and syrupy and although I do get the sweetness the scent never gets syrupy it always remains luscious. Heat is for everyone I think any woman (or man if you wear women fragrances) can wear it. Its great for winter but its also lovely for summer nights, its long lasting and a little strong so 2 sprays and your good for the entire day!!. I recommend Heat to everyone its a great fragrance. Good job Beyonce.

melz.don
melz.don

very strong, very loud almost over powering. I like the fruity/ caramel type perfumes and this did nothing for me.....It reminds me of something my grandmother used to wear! I must admit the name matches the scent

Dori_T
Dori_T

Great staying power, and it mixes very well with my skin to make me smell like an exotic dancer. (from bf, friends, and my CW coach) First notes are spicy and heat, like sautteing peppercorns and cinammon in hot oil. The spice smell moves to the back burner while peach slowly mixes with vanilla and cream, like a peach turnover in a 5* kitchen. The smells come together to evoke the image of a princess dressed in red arriving to a dance on the arm of an exotic Spaniard dressed to the nines. Very sexy. I absolutely love the bottle design; makes me feel like an heiress every time I spray.

Patricia888
Patricia888

This seems to me more ordinary but also more classic than the Heat Rush which honestly I like better. After 3 hours I can only smell musk while Heat Rush still has it`s character on my other wrist.

jreyes366
jreyes366

Okay, okay.. I really wanted to like this scent because it's supposed to be sensual with the notes of orchid and peach and the base note of tonka bean. I love the way it smells in the bottle, I do. And my sister has this scent and she loves it and it smells lovely on her. But on me, oh goodness... all I have to say is that on me it smells like musky old lady. I wish it didn't but I guess we can't win them all.

laurenlaurenlauren
laurenlaurenlauren

I LOVE this perfume,definitely one of my favourites.Im 16,and so right now sweet fruity perfumes appeal to me,and Heat is exactly what iv been looking for.It is definitly a very warm,musky feeling perfume and is not your typical girly floral fragrance.It smells very sexy and sensual as opposed to light,soft and girly.LOVE IT

i agree with takeasniff. i'm also sick of the snobbism on here. just because someone pays 100 bux for a fragrance dosen't mean it's better or "refined". sometimes they outright STINK. it's all about status to some, poor them. the only thing i judge about perfume is if "I" like/love it, not whose name is on it. and yep, i "love" this one.

To lovingthealien,

There is a place in the market for all perfumes it is called free market!! a lot of people like this perfume and a lot don't. Perfume is a personal thing there is no rule to make a perfume perfect as it is a personal thing it is not black and white it doesn't matter who made the perfume you will either like it or not like it there is no one person who has exclusive rights to create a perfume. If Beyonce wants to create a perfume that is her choice she does not have to get your approval first. Someone obviously was interested as they helped her create it and people everywhere buy it. If she likes this smell that is her taste if you don't fine it doesn't mean she is less of a person because she designed a perfume and yes celebrities are human they wear perfume too and may like their own creations and wear them and I am sure there are celebrities who don't wear their own creations who cares, some of us wear them and like to describe them on this site.

I like Beyonce for my own personal reasons and the fact she has obvious talent. You don't know if I know her or not and it is none of your business. You are the only person to claim to know her by stating as though it is your own personal knowledge, that she has jumped on the bandwagon when in fact you probably don't know her either. I never claimed to know her I stated a fact about her singing a song for the September 11 victims and my opinion of it, September 11 is depressing that is true but it is a very memorable song one of her best so I was making a point, How do you know I don't know someone who died on September 11 and I listen to her song for that reason? That's right you don't. As for understanding her or "pretending" to as you claim I have done is nonsense. What is to understand? Once again if you spend anytime on Beyonce you would know she is very straight forward there is no mystery to understand she is a straight shooter. No I don't know her inside out but what I do know of her I feel, contradicts what Mellyhelly and yourself are saying. I made the point if you listen to her lyrics and watch interviews or read them with her I believe she is a genuine person who genuinely wanted to make a perfume and she is entitled to do so. Her style of entertainment you may not like but she is talented and is one of the last celebrities I could imagine being fake or jumping on a bandwagon she did not get to where she is by being fake or lacking talent. I did not claim to know this exclusively, listen to her interviews she says it out of her own mouth. If you have a problem with that, take it up with her don't have a go at me and make comments about my personal life and what it is "lacking" that is rediculous. At least with Beyonce there are interviews out there for all to see what I have said is her own descriptions of herself your comments about me are based on no information at all you have just run your mouth before thinking.

I am tired of snobs complaining as soon as a celebrity launches a perfume that it is rubbish the only people pretending to know a celebrity are those who constantly put them down when in actual fact they don't know them at all. Perfume is a big industry now and lots of people are more willing to buy it these days more so than ever. It is another way you can buy something from a celebrity you like just like other products they may have. I am tired of people complaining celebrities are just lining their pockets. Hello, it's business they create a product they sell it end of story. Far too many perfume reviews for a celebrity perfume ramble on about whether the celebrity is good or not when all you can worry about is the smell. Even if you love the celebrity you may hate the perfume and nothing is going to change that.

If you don't like Beyonce and think she is jumping on a bandwagon then what were you doing smelling her perfume only to trash it anyway. If you don't like her or question her motives that's fine but Go away and let those of us who like her test her perfume and if we like it we get on here and share our experience with it and yes shock horror we give Beyonce more money so what. I can't sing or dance like she can and I don't have her creativity so I am happy to pay for her to entertain me. It is my choice to buy her products I just want to tell others on here my experience with the perfume and not all the other crap.

The perfume industry is not exclusive and the fact that someone is a celebrity shouldn't mean they are not entitled to create a perfume and sell it. If you don't like celebrities then don't bother with their products but to get on this site and constantly make negative comments about their values and intentions is a waste of time, it is your life that is lacking not mine or anyone elses. There is room in the industry for everyone get over it and go back to your perfumes which you consider to be "art" and leave those of us alone who are happy to buy celebrity perfumes because we genuinely like them. And what exactly is "art"? according to you? Once again art is a personal thing an expression of something not to be approved exclusively by you.

Time and time again there are designer perfumes in an ordinary bottle but nobody complains about that they rave on about how wonderful it is. As soon as it is a celebrity bottle,suddenly the bottle is cheap, or ugly and to be expected of that celebrity as if the reviewer knows the celebrity personally.

The fact that some designer perfumes smell too fruity or too sweet proves that it is not all to do with the person designing the perfume it is just your personal taste you will like it or you won't or you may have to make up your mind at a later date.

The most hilarious is when people say "Oh looking at the bottle I didn't expect to like it." WTF!! The bottle is a bottle it is the smell folks not the bottle, the bottle didn't create the perfume what happens if your bottle breaks then what does the perfume smell like if you are able to put it in a decanter? Guess what, the same smell different bottle. Smell the perfume forget everything else, if the bottle is to your liking then that is a bonus. If you are blind folded and smell a perfume and find you like it shock horror it might be Paris Hilton or Jordon or Beyonce or it could be Chanel it is the smell that counts when all is said and done and doesn't matter how old you are or what sex you are if you like it then you like it that is it simple.

takeasniff

I have noticed people say this is very sweet or too sweet. People are crazy about Pulse but I find that is much sweeter than this one. I have worn heat since it came out and I love B she sometimes gets on my nerves but I do see the talent she has and she is a nice person and Mellyhelly if you had taken the time to know anything about Beyonce you wouldn't have made those comments suggesting she is just jumping on the celebrity band wagon or following the crowd or just another ditz out there selling herself to make a quick buck. One thing Beyonce can never be accused of is not being original or following her heart and doing what she wants regardless of what record producers tell her to do. She has had to work very hard to get where she is and still has to. I can't agree with you that her songs will be forgotton, hardly! Listen to her song "I was Here" it says it all. I don't think the September 11 victim's families will be forgetting that song anytime soon. I think this perfume represents her southern style spot on. That aside, I find it strange people don't notice that Pulse is so sweet. I have that one too and I love it. It had to grow on me I must admit where as Heat I loved immediately but strange how people don't find Pulse too sweet as I thought they might. I have heard from a perfume rep that her perfumes are all limited aditions that she will not be reproducing. She intends to come out with a different one all the time. Not sure on that gossip if it is true I hope not.

Why do celebrities keep making perfume?
Beyonce is beautiful, she makes success pop songs that will probably be forgotten in 2 years, still good to listen, she has big money, so why a perfume?? Oh, right, maybe association. A smell that remember people of her any time they smell it. Incredibly selfish, but its seems like something that needs to be done these days. No celeb can do without. I can understand that they aim at an average or low price market, but... is anything possibly better to make with chemicals and synthetics?
Heat smells very average celeb, fruity-sticky-plastic-peach, not stinky, not memorable, nothing, but not even bad. Not of many things. Not even one of the worst among celeb scents.
The name (Heat, bbrr, what a phoney clichè) and the bottle are quite a good work of grossness, somehow funny.

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I really thought I was going to like this one but as soon as it started to dry down it got really sharp smelling and started to make me sick. I like Beyonce but this perfume is a no go for me.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

I wear Heat because it makes me feel confident and sexy . I agree that it's sweet but i love that burnt sugar, peachy smell - a very warm feeling like a sweet tender .
Men find it very hot too ! My bf calls my Boncy because i always smell Heat :) .

I know this perfume doesn't has a good range , i see more dislikes but i don't mind it and it's my signature. Kisses ladies

Juma
Juma

I would say it's "peachy", sugared fruity, just a little floral, Maybe it's more for young girls, IMO.
One of those perfumes to go, not to make a day wearing it.

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

The name "Heat" is very appropriate for this fragrance. I don't know how you could possibly smell heat in a perfume but it smells hot. Anyway I like the scent, very sexy and not slutty. I don't care for Beyonce as an artist but she does have a good sense of smell.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This is not a fruity-floral scent to me. To my nose it is more of a strong vanilla musk scent. I thought it was too strong an not fruity. I did get a slight floral scent but it was faint. I know a lot of people who love this especially men. I guess that vanilla scent is attractive. I didn't like it enough to buy it. It was a warm fragrance and in a weird way kind of sugary. I don't like most celebrity fragrance but this one isn't bad. It smells kind of like one Halle berry.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

On my skin this is a tropical one,, it smells as mango on my hands .. maybe because of the compo of peach, amber & vanilla ..

Delicious <3

Edit : I retest this today ,, mango at the opening then it turns to (Pink sugar) ..

katiushka
katiushka

I received a sample of this perfume in the department store. On the whole, a pleasing scent – it smells like cotton candy; there is something comforting about it. It is not a particularly refined scent to my senses though; this is something I would wear more for myself. I wouldn’t want to smell like this around anyone else. The longevity is poor – only 3 hours on my skin. I think I will use up my sample by wearing it when I run errands on the weekends, but won’t buy a bottle.

m1needham
m1needham

I have to say this perfume has grown on me !It has a dark rich citrus/fruity scent that is perfect for a winter evening !

i love this berry vanilla syrupy scent. very nice! only problem, it isn't very long-lasting, so i'll be amazed if this bottle lasts the weekend. it is creamy and warm and luscious. a very sexy scent.
-thnx to jodee for this bottle-

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This scent is perfect! Definitely one of my favorites. I smell all the notes & it is floral, fruity, amber, musky, balmy but it is not overly sweet at all. It smells expensive. I smelled this at Macys & surprisingly fell in love. I guess this is a hit or miss for most people. It smells very unique & different. Lasting power is not good, it only lasts an hour even layering with the lotion. That's why I carry the 1oz 30ml perfume with me for touch up. Thank goodness this perfume is affordable! You can find it everywhere, even drugstores. I must say all of Beyonce's perfumes are perfect! I will definitely re-purchase this one :)

mizlover1
mizlover1

i smelled this in the store and gagged! i sprayed it on myself before seeing if i liked it first...i was so mad..my coat smelled awful! i usually give scents a chance to like em...but this one was bad..sweet but not in a good way! it smelled like artificial sweetness...like medicinal...old pineapples that are growing fungus...lmao

lizbet
lizbet

I wanted to like this because I love the design of the bottle. Unfortunately, to me it smells cheap. There is way too much peach, which would be great except that it smells like over ripe rotting peaches. Also, it only lasts about an hour or two and then it fades away. The second edition Heat Rush is better.

fath1ma
fath1ma

Another sweet perfumes that suits with my skin. I have a lot of sweet scent but still buying this kind. I love candies..but since I was in diet program when I was a teenager, no candies anymore...till now, I don't like sweetness of a beverage at all. So the sweet perfumes is the way out. I'm sooo enjoying sweet perfumes...this one is good. :)
This is just my candies collection...yummy
Add:
Thick / Bold of sugar
Prefer for evening time
Sweeter than Fantasy

jenny2301
jenny2301

I really like this scent and I get complimented when I wear this...it does sometimes give me a little headache its a little strong for my senses but still wear!

jessigirl

I actually didn't like it at first, But I think it is because I tried it in the hot weather, and I decided to give it a second chance and I think it goes really well with colder weather, it isn't as overpowering. It's sweet, very peachy (too peachy), but dries down to a nice soapy smell on my skin. it lasts a really long time on me, I also pair it with the moisturizer. I like it but only for colder weather, not recommended for summer!

stacia79
stacia79

I really enjoyed Heat when I first tried it on, enough that I kept returning to the tester on subsequent visits. I fell out of love when I wore it in earnest.

For starters, it doesn't last more than an hour or two on my skin. Also, the reviewer who said this should be called Sweet instead of Heat got it exactly on point.

I didn't get any "heat" or spiciness at all. On me it was all peaches, almond and amber. Like an exotic dessert. In fact, I ended up just going with it and in the end I layered this with caramel fragrance oil to make it even more dessert like.

This would make a good perfume for a teenager as it is sweet and not too mature.

Jellybean
Jellybean

way too sweet. notes are too similar; sweet-sweeter-the sweetest. on top of that musk in here doesn't help but strengthen the cloying factor aka stinkfest. ugh, poorly designed perfume.

Tulip211
Tulip211

One time I spilled a Caprisun juice box in my car and it was very hard to get out of the cloth seats. For days it smelled sickly sweet and it got even worse when I tried to spray it with a car air freshener "new car" scented.

This is EXACTLY what this smells like. Musky, fruity, overly syrupy. Not for me. Not at all.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

As someone who loves the spicy and oriental, i was surprised that this did not bother me. In fact, as I'm sitting here enjoying the dry down, I can say that I am digging the peach, which seems to stick w/ the journey from top to bottom. At least so far.

yes, sniffing my arm again.. PEACH. But not ucky. Quite pleasant. I know there is some other stuff in there, but the peach is winning. (dare I say its almost turning to a nice baby food apricot smell?... maybe... )

I tested this out for two nights in a row, and finally just decided that I liked it enough to want to put it on my shelf. I think I'd go for this more in the spring when I'm tired of winter, or in the fall, when I'm lamenting the passing of summer. But I do think it may be a bit heavy on the fruity for full on hot "Heat" of summer days. Might be cloying. Makes the name of the perfume ironic, yes?

Its not offensive. I can't say anything about longevity. I'll report back after taking it for a few spins. But pretty good so far. (oh, and I really like the bottle... the coloring and shape together are nice)

Edit: have worn this a few times now, and somehow I like it more as I wear it. Very happy with it.

shari.carroll3
shari.carroll3

This perfume made me sneeze every time I used it.
Wayyy too sweet and all the different notes seem to just RUSH at you all at once in a big, forceful cloud! The last time I wore it (about the fifth) I could not wait to get home and change clothes. I gave this away today and regret wasting $45AUD on it!

nikkitta

this perfume is beautiful and very warm! its too sweet when u first spray it but settles really well n gets u to smell sexy! its a beautiful fragrance but ppl seem to hate it!
MY BEST ADVICE FOR THIS PERFUME IS: SPRAY AND WAIT FOR 10 MINS FOR IT TO SETTLE N SMELL IT THEN GO OUT! PPL WILL GIVE U COMPLIMENTS
AND IT IS PERFECT FOR A BREEZY N COOL NITE OUT!

XO

stereomari
stereomari

When I've smelled it on paper, I thought it was mango. I was getting mango mango mango and vanilla. Now I realize that the mango is actually peach and there's no vanilla. I'm still learning, people! I like the scent, it's nice, but it's very sweet and sirupy-like. If it was cheaper I'd have a bottle for sure, because I love fruity scents. But I think it's too expensive for what it delivers. Based on the bottle I'd expect something less sticky and maybe more velvet-like, if you know what I mean. Maybe if it actually had vanilla it would have been a great scent. It doesn't smell cheap, it's a nice scent. It's just not very original.

AlaskanRose
AlaskanRose

Wow, people are being really negative about this perfume. Personally, I really enjoyed it. It was sweet, but with an edge. I didn't think that I would like it, but it agreed with my body chemistry and smelled great.

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

I love Beyoncé but this is very disappointed. Too sweet, too artificial like candy.

The opening is freaking sweet with the note of Peach.
Then after a while, its freaking sweet with Peach and some hint of Orchid, but get a lil warmer.
The dry down is absolutely terrible, because it still freaking too sweet and smells like cotton candy.

I really give me nausea and headache. Cheapest perfume ever.

rosecat
rosecat

Generic, tried it in department store as heard good things, its just a sweet generic perfume, no distinct smell, just synthetic - generic - safe - cheap.

Meka4811
Meka4811

I Really love this perfume ,Thinking about getting another bottle off Ebay..Although I Recommend not to spray too much..

madabrata
madabrata

too much sugar. first spray, and it gives me a headache. at the top note, all i can smell is neroli. not for me.

Psyquart
Psyquart

Peaches. Lots and lots of peaches mixed with something sickly sweet. For the first few minutes I had it on, I thought it was juicy and yummy. Then, as the artificial sweetnes began to grow, I couldn't wait to wash it off. I like it on other people though. A friend of mine always wears this and she smells really good. So my skin and Heat just weren't meant to be.

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

This is sweet and sexy. Great for dates and it smells like a good night fragrance.

nicole.lopez
nicole.lopez

At first I loved it but then I realized that the scent did not last anything on my skin, and I was disappointed. For that reason I use it more as a splash.

rosembloom

TO MY NOSE, IT IS REDOLENT OF CANCAN AND PINK SUGAR. PERHAPS IT IS JUST THE SIMILAR NOTES OF ???? TONKA , AMBER, VANILLA AND MUSK... THE PEACH I DETECT IN THIS DELIGHTFUL (BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHORT LIVED) 'HOT' POTION GIVES IT AN INITIAL TWANG THAT CONTRASTS SHARLY WITH THE MUSKY, WOODSY AND AMBERISH DRYDOWN. WHAT REMAINS ON MY SKIN IS A COCOA SCENT (TONKA BEAN PROBABLY) WHICH MAKES ME FEEL COZY AND WARM FOR FALL. A DEFINITE PLUS: IT IS ONE OF MY FAVE 'PICK ME UP' FRAGRANCES. ALL IN ALL, I GIVE IT A 7 (JUST TOO BAD IT DOES NOT SMELL LONG ON ME ACCORDING TO 4 FRIENDS... ) I.M.O. , IT COULD BE INTERESTING AS A MORE MATURE, HEADIER AND SPICIER VERSION OF FANTASY FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT WANT A LITTLE CHANGE. ROSEMBLOOM! GOOD DAY!
**************************************************

frumpyboo
frumpyboo

This is not a terrible perfume as voted. I have certainly tried worse!

I didn't get "peach" in this perfume probably because it was being over powered by a sickly sweet combination of neroli and almond.

Personally I think they have the group wrong. I wouldn't class this as an Oriental Vanilla especially when you have other gorgeous fragrances such as Eau de Shalimar and Hypnotic Poison which really display the vanilla notes properly. Heat suits a Chypre Fruity Floral Aldehyde.

I found it to have an extremely bright opening and very short lived and not suited for my chemistry.

Best suited for under 25s and to be worn in the cooler seasons due to its composition.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Tested this on today at the store, part of curiossity and part just to see if it was such a bad as ppl here have written.
To tell the truth, it smelled sweet, but to light to me, so i barely could sniff it. So since it is so weak it isnt a buy for me, otherwise i like it.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I have a huge bottle of this and it is so blah peachy and musky I really don't like it one bit.I am glad the bottle is almost finished.I won't repurchase I think Heat Rush smells so much better.

TankGirl

I tested it today at the supermarket and I dont know if the scent is wrong or something, my mom said I smelled good but I think its awfull. Its smells like rotten peach and orange on my skin, quite strong and acidic. I dont like it at all :(

perfumeholic88

I thought that Beyonce´s frag will be so sexy and I will really like it. Unfortunetly no. It´s nothing special, nothing what I would like to have. Too sweet for me but smells also cheap.Not sexy at all for me.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

yum! sampled this today and it is quite simply 'yummy' sweet and it lasts a while too. it's like a sweeter version of miss dior cherie :)

I don't understand why this perfume got so many dislikes :( there's nothing not to like unless you don't like sweet smelling perfumes :(

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I tried this when it first came out and didn't like it at all. I decided I would give it another try so I sprayed some on yesterday and it wasn't good at first, but after it sat on my skin for awhile it started smelling a little better. I still don't like this perfume though. I don't like the bottle shape either. I really wanna smell her pulse perfume!

Annelien1987

Am I the only one that absolutely loves this? To me it smells like cookies,vanilla and orchid. I love this so much in the winter, when I wanna feel spicy and hot. I think Beyoncé did a great job creating this, it's not another sweet floral like other celebrity scents, it's really unusual and wonderful. I really like it!

siskakak
siskakak

I've really dispointed this perfume...even this perfume really great smell..my skin become more redness...but i'm happy to have this perfume because the bottle are beautiful and i was hunting this perfume since beyonce launching this last year..

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

I think this is a fragrance that has to agree with your skin, at first it is strong i dont usually put alot on because of this. Fades away to quite a subtle nice smell. Not sure why it seems it doesnt last on people, i can still smell it in the morning on me and on the bed sheets. Lots of compliments from wearing this.

cherrykisses
cherrykisses

My boyrfriend got me this one. He is so sweet but his choice of perfume is not so much.
The only reason I like this perfume is because its a present from a loved one. Otherwise the perfume is.... well, i rather not say. It speaks for itself, I sprayed about 8 sprits of it on my neck and shoulders my wrists, and about an hour or 2 later the smell disappeared in thin air. I am sad about it...

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I'm afraid I, too, have bought this on an impulse at the local drug store because it was on sale. It was a bad decision to blind-buy it. This "might" be a good fragrance on the right skin. And even though I love every single note listed for it, I've found it to be imbalanced at best. I love sweet fumes. And yet, this one was too cloying, too flowery, too sweet, too much of everything. Even that delicious peach note in the beginning couldn't save this from being a disaster on my skin.

One of my favorite noses, Claude Dir, loves using strong orchid and vanilla notes in his modern female fumes. A better example of his famous combo may be found in Britney Spears' "In Control Curious". But not here. I recommend testing it before buying. Thank God I only purchased a mini version.

jodee
jodee

I bought this today and shouldn't have! Only reason: clearance for 10 bucks. OMgosh it's giving me a headache!!! ugh!
And I come to the conclusion that it smells like tanning lotion, cheap tanning lotion..that's all.
May give this away or sell. Yikes!

perfumeholic88

I expected something better from Beyonce. Of course this fragrance is not extremaly bad like for example K.Minogues´s or Lavigne´s perfumes but still Beyonce can do better. Fragrance is too sweet for me.

jessigirl

This one just doesn't smell good to me, at least on my skin. The combination of peach and the other ingredients just doesn't work for me. it doesn't smell bad, but it does make me nauseous....

myskiesareblue
myskiesareblue

i smelled this at macys. it reminded me of honey, peach and a seriously sweet southern style diabetic tea. i loved it! thought it was light but i didn't spray on my skin. reminds of miss. dior by christian dior. there was nothing special about it. this is the kind of frangrance you wear when you want to run a few errands on a sautrday. it's not special enough to wear on a date either in my opinion. its extremly causal.

I really like this. After reading so many bad reviews here, I guess I consider myself lucky to be one of the people this agrees with. It's sweet and fruity and there's a fair dose of amber so this isn't much different than so many other celebrity scents launched in the past few years. It's not very groundbreaking, but still a nice scent.
Edit: I've now tried both Heat and Heat Rush, and I prefer the original Heat. I guess I am really in the minority, but you can't argue with skin chemistry.

pugnose
pugnose

I wish I knew what ingredient was in this that smells so cheap and bad. Tried a sample at the store, ugh

jonr951

I'm starting to really enjoy Heat! It's really growing on me. It's deliciousness in a bottle! And I know I'm a weirdo, but I'm kinda really digging the plastic cherry(I know it's peach but it really smells like cherry to me!) cough medicine vibe it has! Haha! I LIKE it!!! Still love the bottle by the way. I've caught The Fever! Haha! : )

adrienn99
adrienn99

sorry guys but on me this is the sickliest artificial peaches ever plus sugar and sugar and sugar and sugar added. brrr. already got feedback from a guy and that was 'toilet refresher'. thank god it did not last long.

KenBlanco95
KenBlanco95

I love this fragrance to me its very warm, sweet, and fruity. A lot of people say its very syrupy but to me its very milky, fruity, and vanillic. But what i dont like about this fragrance is that is fades waaaayy to quickly. =/

UPDATE: I Tried it on today for the second time, and i was surprised, it lasted on me for about 6-8 hours and every body kept on asking me what was i wearing, this fragrance is a chick/men magnet. (BTW Yes i am a boy and i wear "woman fragrances", but i believe a fragrance doesnt have a gender, so wear what makes your little heart beat lol)

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

So they sprayed this on me and all I could say is "where is it?" where is the perfume scent. 10 minutes after I put this on; it disappeared. I can't even tell if I like this cologne cuz I never really got a chance to smell it. But the fact that it disappeared tells me all that I really need to know. This is a no-go for me.

nadalinica
nadalinica

Awful! I really love Beyonce, so I tried it on in a store, and hated it! It's so sweet, and it smells so cheap. I cannot stand this scent at all. My friend had it, and used it everyday, and I really couldn't stand the scent even on her.

Whit
Whit

I have the body lotion and I love the subtle shimmer it gives my skin. To me, it's more of an oriental/vanilla scent. I noticed where some people thought it smelled too sweet, but I don't get much sweetness. My hubby likes this too; he thinks it smells sexy. I usually wear it in the fall/winter months, but I guess a person could get by wearing it in the warmer months too. This is a subtle frag once it settles. I've worn it to work and a few people ask what I'm wearing. Mind you, I was thisclose for them to notice it though (hospital work puts you in close contact with other people, LOL). No one found it offensive and I got a few compliments from others telling me how nice I smelled. Overall, it's warm, sexy and settles close to the skin, but if you want something a bit more noticeable, you may want to skip it.

Kumiko1709
Kumiko1709

When I smelled this on paper I adored it and bought on an impulse.
Really, I shouldn't have. The scent is overpowering, both sweet and woody at the same time, the notes seemed like they were fighting. I wore this and my friends didn't like it. My friends and I got headaches from this perfume. I wouldn't want to wear it again - I don't want to be avoided for a perfume! So yeah, I regretted buying this

fgamz
fgamz

i smelt this one time at my friends place, when this first came out the word heat to me made me think of hot, fumy, something spicy and maybe leathery.. This was very sweet to me, and looking at the notes, this is a sweet fragrance, its very misleading as i thought beyonce would have made a "fierce" kind of perfume, its not bad at all, but i was very disappointed with this, as someone mentioned its good but it doesnt stand out in particular..

Sorry beyonce and sorry heat fans! But i thought something from beyonce would have had more va va voom to it!

perfumaholic22
perfumaholic22

After seeing the gift set on sale for $7.99(!) at Sears, I rushed to try the tester. What I got was a very sweet, gummy peachy smell that seemed to be in an all out war with some kind of indistinguishable floral note. It smells horrible on me, and I found myself desperately trying to scrub it off my arm THREE times to no avail. Perhaps it's my skin's chemistry, but Heat has become one of my least favorite fragrances because of that overpowering peach and floral notes trying to murder each other.

;-)
;-)

I like it, this is a light carefree version of me, on vacation in the sun with my kids. Fruity and sweet with a warm base. It's a kind of perfume that I like to wear and still render comments like, mum I love your perfume form an eight year old. :-)

Malibu

I made a rather basic mistake with this 'celeb' fragrance; I had decided I'd love it before hand based on my love of beyonce. I set myself up for failure right from the get go: I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring: It shares elements with Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others.

The sweetness on first application is also fruity - like old style boiled sweets - I took this to be an attempt at mimicking peach.

After the overpowering start HEAT drys down into a creamy almond and amber blend, which - while not unique - was nice.

Though HEAT hasn't given me any headaches/sickness, I don't like wearing it on warm days. The comfort provided by the creamy undertone begs to be worn on colder day.

Melis88
Melis88

My kids asked me who smelled like Cotton Candy. I could smell the peach and magnolia. It's warm and fruity and slightly honeysuckle floral. My husband liked it better than Lola, cuir venennum, fracas, prada, Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum de soir and a few other goodies! Yummy, sexy and not too tutti-fruity like a lot of the fruity fragrances that are so popular. Well done but unfortunatly it didn't last long on me. 30 minutes tops with descent sillage, then it disappeared.

mirisaba
mirisaba

I bought this blind on sale for a low price, because I`m really into sweet warm perfumes. But this is such a flat- and I must say- molesting concoction that even after using it as a room spray I couldn`t do anything but to throw it away.

takeasniff

Ok people I am not sure what you are smelling? I have the lotion and the spray and have had it since it was launched. I can only smell a resemblance to Black XS and a little Dior Cherrie. It does not smell like vanilla in the traditional sense to me I find it more like glow after dark it has thick syrupy dark smell. I can smell peaches but they are not the light fresh smell like Tommy Hilfiger would have they are a cooked or jammed marmalade type of smell. It is a little masculine like Kate Moss velvet hour it has that patchouli kind of note like believe from Britney Spears. There is to me quite a bit clashing all together and some how I like it a lot. I continue to wear it I certainly don't find it boring. I wish you all could smell what I am smelling because it really seems to me to be a nice perfume. I have the lotion so it lasts all day on me if I only use the spray then it doesn't last very long. It is very expensive here in Australia eventhough her new one has been launched you would think they may lower the price of this one but I find it is not exactly cheap for a celeb scent.

MarryTheNight
MarryTheNight

Heat is probably the best Celebrity fragrance that I have smelt in a while. I'm a big lover of gourmand scents and this one fits right into my pallete of tastes. The Peach note is mouth-wateringly delicious. I almost drool (dramatic-i know) when the peach hits my skin and bursts out on to my nose. I smell a subtle Cotton Candy sort of smell and then this creamy vanilla scent that only enhances the scent for when the smell of Honeysuckle combined with Amber makes the scent just beautiful and really unexpected IMO for a celebrity scent although this is what i imagined Heat would've smelt like when I heard that Beyonce was associated with it. It smells sexy and very sensual (clearly feminine in every sense) but a very warm scent which is why i (a guy) enjoy wearing it.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Was a gift, wouldnt recommend it. In my opinion it didnt enhance me at all as a scent.
Too much hype made of Heat ads and commercials. Halle's original scent smells better, so does Jessica's Fancy, Mariah's lollipop bling (blue box) and Avril's Black Star. I don't mind if Beyonce's people go back to drawing board and re launch another scent.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I tried this one on paper. At first it was all sugar and almost beachy or suntan lotion smell to it. As it dried down it became extremely floral. It was overtaken by the honeysuckle note that I don't particularly like. If you like white florals you should give this one a try!

sophisticated
sophisticated

did anyone confuse this with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle or was it just my nose? i have CM and i sampled Heat and the resemblance struck me so i asked the lady to hand me CM over and i sprayed a spritz on the other wrist to compare & contrast, i wasn't mistaken to my surprise, on my skin, to my nose and throughout the top, middle and final dry-down, they were so alike that i didn't bother to buy Heat, i like CM so much but i don't love it with a passion, so, for me, buying 2 bottles of somewhat the same frag was pointless; but since i like CM, i truly like Heat too

Norgirl
Norgirl

I tryed this one on today and boy did it surprise me:)
this is pretty good to me , strong , warm , vanilla , whit Peach and tonkabean , the honeysuckle,almonds and magnolia , brings forward a nice sweetnes , so the peach do not get to much. the orquid, is there but i did not recognice it right away .
this is pretty sweet and bold .But also spicy in away .there is some kind of freshnes to this one aswell . Something to uplift the mood. I did feel a resamblens to the old Dior cherie. but this is deaper , and stronger to my nose . but some of the freshnes is quite like .
i think i have to get this one aswell . Very nice, a cheap price , but to me this is not that cheap smelling it:)

LollipopSiouxsie
LollipopSiouxsie

An incredibly nauseating fragrance. I think I'd be too embarrassed to admit to wearing it even if I liked it. Smells like a twelve year old trying to copy her twentysomething big sister - and failing miserably.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

I go back and forth with this one, I tend to love it and than I hate it because it gave me a couple of headaches but it isnt a horrible scent It smells like candy which I love about it in the opening but I'm with most about the drydown I hate it then, I love the bottle It reminds me of a lava lamp !

Rebelle Flower
Rebelle Flower

I love this fragrance ! Its sweet,warm,fruity,creamy with hints of vannilla.On me,it lasts for hours and I also love the sparkling body lotion ! Well done Beyonce !

RamaDMS
RamaDMS

I'm a huge fan of Beyoncé, so I bought this fragrance.
At the 1st spritz, I love the smell of the top notes. So floral and fruity at the same time and it's pretty strong too, in a sweet way. The middle notes and base notes are not disappointing too.
But I must say that this isn't as sexy as it should be because it's really sweet with a lil hint of sexiness.
I just hope that the longevity of this fragrance could be longer because the smell is gone in 2 hours.

PS: I love the bottle! Looks elegant and sexy!

replay
replay

smells cheap to me, disappointingly over the top :(
Maybe perfect for 13 year olds, who usually love those cheap scented celebrity parfumes. Love Beyoncé, but not her parfume.

fionalovesperfume
fionalovesperfume

When I smelled it in the shop, I feel in love immediately and had to get it. However, I found out at home that the smell really doesn't last long. I'm quite disappointed, I would expect more from an EDP. I have to keep on respraying it, that's why my bottle is almost empty, even though I didn't have it for such a long time. Beyonce Heat was a nice experience, but it won't be one of the perfumes that I buy again.

Edit: I've worn it a lot in the last few days....and it is really warm now. Something about this scent reminds me of baked apples and in general of all this extremely sweet food that you can buy at a Christmas market. I love this food, but I don't really want to smell like that, especially not in summer. I like sweet perfumes, but the sweetness of this one is almost sickening. Probably the same sensation you get when you eat three tablespoons of sugar.

crakky
crakky

It is too sweet for my tastes...and i LOVE MIDNIGHT FANTASY (that is sugary and fruity sweet..so damn sweet) but that's too SYNTETHIC SUGARY...I WANTED IT ...but after I tried it...bleah!

Psyche
Psyche

In theory I really do enjoy Heat. I love peach, and I love the smoky quality... but on my skin I think it's just too much...and the top notes are shockingly strong and almost off-putting. I think this needs to be used very lightly on my own skin....the heart notes finally bring more of a smoky sexiness but it is still VERY strong. I feel torn about this one.

Tovah

Heat is stunning - it's made for my skin! When I first spray it, I don't like the top notes very much. It smells like a pungent mango body spray for a few minutes. Then, suddenly, I'm surrounded by sultry magnolia and peach. After around 1/2 hour, this is one of the most beautiful fragrances ever...I did not expect this! It smells of heady honeysuckle, and something amazing that seems like a balance of toasted coconut, tonka, and amber. I can't think of another fragrance that smells anything like Heat, which makes me especially enjoy it. My chemistry tends to take well to "warmer" fragrances and make their deeper notes bloom, so I love having a fragrance that has such unusual basenotes. On my skin honeysuckle in a fragrance is the first thing to disappear on me, but in Heat it lasts throughout the 6-8 hour wear. I think the bottle is outstanding, gorgeous and I love it. For me Heat is one of those special scents that has come along every once in a while, reawakening my interest in exploring new fragrances, and reminding me why I've always been obsessed with perfume.

krissycat
krissycat

This smells like a watered down Black XS for Her Paco Rabanne. I was trying it today and trying to figure out what smells so familiar about Heat and I think this is why. I think I might like Heat better but I wish it had a little more sillage whereas Black XS is packed with a punch, but there's something offputting about Black XS with me.. not with Heat. Very pleasant

ananda
ananda

Doesn't anyone find anything similar between Heat and Miss Dior Cherie? To me Heat smells like a more grown up, yet even more synthetic version of Miss Dior Cherie...
This is warm for sure, a fall/winter fragrance, that can become too heavy if used during summer. Really sugary, really fruity, with a heavy and chemical honeysuckle note.
I definitely expected more from this fragrance. I guess some brands are so worried about sells and making a hit that they totally lose track of creativity and originality...
I like it, it's not bad smelling, but not good enough to keep, IMO. I am swapping my bottle for something better and I guess I'll never buy it again.

Scentaholic

UPDATED 2nd Review: Everytime I use this perfume I LOVE it more and more! It has become one of my favorite go to fragrances! I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I don't get the whole cotton candy smell, it actually has a bit more of a masculine scent with the wood that shines through. It's very exotic and SEXY smelling on me. Slightly floral, spicy, sweet, creamy, warm and woody goodness! Smells nothing like any of the celebrity scents I've tried so far and I've tried plenty! Maybe this just works really well with my chemistry but this one is definitely worth buying over and over!

MsNonnie
MsNonnie

Sugar coated peach candy is all that I got from this fragrance. It was nothing special about it because all that I could smell was synthetic peach. I love gourmand fragrances, but this was a "like" for me, and it's sad because I love Beyonce. I don't hate it, but I don't love it.

Blackstar1957
Blackstar1957

since i love Beyonce i decided to give this a try.. the first time i tried it .. i hated it. It smelled like something cheap and unoriginal. However i decide to give this one more try .. and to my amazement i loved it. It smelled like peaches and vanilla. the peach does come a little strong and sometimes makes me feel a bit sick. i find it almost identical with Miss Dior Cherie. the lasting power is great.

mil1991

Beyonce , i like ur song and u make an inspiration to me but this perfume i only in love half way
what i mean is that this perfume has very juicy,exotic and warm opening..
but when it reach to its middle notes,i felt like it turns to fruity bar soap..
seriouslyy when the promoter spray heat on tester strip i feel this perfume very suit for my taste..
but after a while it turns to very soapy scents

LIN
LIN

Another boring safe warm vanilla scent... nothing special, nothing new, nothing to dream about... just nothing!

jmbg0380
jmbg0380

I LOVED IT at first and i still do! most of my friends like it too but so far i only met 1 person who absolutley hates it! This used to be my signature fragrance. The only reason why i stopped was cause i wanted to trey something new. Threres something in the smell that just stands out to me like it catches me and keeps e in. Overall i LOVE IT!

mil1991

this is the real honest review,1st spray its very fruity just like escada summer perfume range..very pleasent and sexy..but after 5 minutes the scent turn into soapy scent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a real soapy ok..and another 5 minutes all of the scent just fade away...

brindlegirl
brindlegirl

Well done Beyonce this fragrance is just beautiful, feminine, sweet and as someone said ...sensual.

I'm surprised by the name HEAT, I was expecting something deeper and stronger, however this is quite light and fresh. I'm surprised it has no patchouli as I thought I could smell it.

A great all rounder perfume, can we it in the day but its also nice enough to wear out. I think this perfume would make an impression on anyone that smelt it!

MichaelR
MichaelR

Wow. I bought it for my sister because she really wanted the perfume and she had a little tester so we knew what it smelled like!! Wow so fresh, fruity and so warm and little spray on a rist makes our whole house smell like the perfume!! Buy it's worth it!

Scentaholic

Warm and fruity. Love it! A good one for wearing on a date or a night out.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

When I first smelled this I knew I had to have it, so, I found myself buying it. I've only worn this a few times, but for such a sweet, unique smell, the lasting power is a little more than 2 hours, for me at least.

I was a little disapointed because it does smell really sweet and for the price I paid for it, I would except the perfume to at least last a little more than 2 hours on my skin/clothes.

I've smelled her most recent perfume Heat Rush, and I really like it, even more than this, but I'm worried that the lasting power will be the same as her sister Heat.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Tried this one today and while it is a lovely perfectly wearable fragrance it smelled very similar to Ed Hardy. Just my opinion. It smelled really good but too much like other perfumes that are already out there. I don't think I would buy this because I already own Ed Hardy and every time I smell my wrist all I can think of is Ed Hardy. They are just too similar to me. It does smell nice though.

Scarletvixenj
Scarletvixenj

This perfume isn't sexy in your face...its more sensual. Very rich and creamy with a subtle hint of naughty.

bathsheba
bathsheba

I absolutely agree that this perfume has the wrong name and the wrong colour bottle. I was expecting a very red over-sexed perfume like Samsara, and this is a very soft and smokey floral, with only the very teeniest oriental edge.Its a dusky pink.

Don't get me wrong, I like the perfume, its refined and gentle and not unlike Classique, and it's far better than if it actually WAS the vulgar red perfume that it looks to be!

Emma x

I really love this perfume, its not overpowering at all to me.
It smells like vanilla and i can really smell the peach and almond notes overlal i love to wear this whenever a special occasion arrises, its always a memoarble scent to wear! x

antonpan
antonpan

In Emirates I once bought an essential oil named Coco Mango. Strangely but Heat smells one-in-one like this oile... The fragrance is not hot or warm or spicy, it's just sweet and fruity (vanilla + peaches or mango). Modern and inexpensive scent for young ladies

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

Sorry, this is not a review...but how I would like to try this one! I didn't think so, but I have to admit I found a lot of celebrities' fragrances that I love! And I'm very curious about the notes of Heat...but I think I can't find it in Rome :/

LaPetite
LaPetite

I'm either a fan of Beyoncé , either a hater so i think i'm quite objective here :
This is a very ordinary sweet fruity fragrance , nothing to do with the provocative firely scent promised on the TV ad ... The staying power is bad , the bottle could have been hearted shaped and pink it would have fit perfectly !
Only for Beyoncé hardcore youngest fans .

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

An ok sweet oriental, rich and spicy with a musky and slightly powdery dry down. Certainly not a linear fragrance. I don't love it but I don't hate it. Can't see myself buying it in a hurry but for those who like super sweet scents, this may be the one.

Update: I tried it again recently and I have to say it has grown on me a lot. I don't get any vanilla and I wouldn't categorize it as oriental vanilla. To me, it is more like oriental fruity. I was surprised to discover that I no longer fint it super sweet. It is fruity but it is dark and smoky at the same time which adds depth and makes it different from your usual fruity-sugary celeb perfumes.

I don't get the peach, smells more like a mixture of rich dark grapes and plume on me. Doesn't last that long and stays close to the skin unfortunately.

Esha6065
Esha6065

LOVE this fragrance. I think it smells very SEXY and musky... with a warm sweet smell. def not fruity or cheap and it doesnt smell too fruity like ppl are saying. def a sexy scent! love it

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

it's a beautiful fragrance...sweet and musky...i like it but it's not for me...still appreciate if someone give it to me as gift but I wont purchase.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

They should change the name from Heat to Sweet. There's nothing hot or fiery about this fragrance but a light, sweet scent that smells like peaches and vanilla.

I wanted this fragrance to be bold and dramatic like Beyonce's alter ego, Sasha Fierce. Sexy, powerful, diva-like.

But this smells like what I imagine Beyonce's off-stage personality to be. Tame, sweet, boring.

Emma x

I LOVE this perfume so much!
Ive been wanting ti for ages, and i just decided to get it, im not dissapointed!
Its a really warm vanilla infused smell with toppings of amber YUMMY!! :) xxx

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i can't believe i got this one. what was i thinking???
this is and all i get is a peach jolly rancher. even sadder is that it lasts on my skin about as long as a jolly rancher lasts in my mouth.
"i want this to last forever!" really beyonce? really?

jujy54
jujy54

I wanted to like it because I coveted the flacon - one of the best new bottle designs in years, IMO. Unfortunately, the frag is bland, doesn't add a thing to my repertoire. My oriental collection runs deep with Shalimar, Ralph Hot, Queen by Queen Latifah, and Carlos Santana for Women. Sorry to say, Beyonce can't compete with these. Maybe I'll like the flankers.

Annelien1987

The first spray is perhaps good, but after a while (if you can still smell it because the staying power is 0) it smells like soap and I can also smell cookies for some reason. This might take a while to like.

princesshegab
princesshegab

Its a nice fragrance but thats all I can say in terms of it's scent. I don't grab for this often as I find the lasting power is quiet weak. I would say that it is aimed towards the 20 and over crowd, it smells youthful but not childish.

cisco
cisco

Something happens that is not plasant after the dry down. I love the magnolia, orchid, and peach in the initial spray. When that initial rush is gone, it dries down to more of a stale, stagnant, sour odor. This has never happened with anything else I have tried. Usually, the unpleasant part hits before the dry down. It is pity because I love the initial spicy spray.

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

That perfume IS A LEGEND it smells so great everything is just perfectly in th right order nothing is like to sweet or to woody or to flowery its just PERFECT<3

Memi_La
Memi_La

My mom got this for me in a gift set, and I have to say I haven't been the least bit interested in Beyonce as a brand and wasn't expecting too much from this. At first whiff it reminds me a lot of my Miss Dior Cherie for some reason despite having little to no notes in common. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked this a lot! It doesn't really smell hot it's more fruity floral smelling with a bit of vanilla and amber in the dry down. Perhaps misnamed but still a pretty nice approachable scent.

mightymarshal
mightymarshal

After all of the hype about this, and all of the selling out it had, I was expecting a LOT from this. I was hoping for warm/spice based on the name and bottle. Instead I got something more sweet and fresh. And incredibly non-descript. I'm really not impressed at all. Honestly, it's more Beyonce's name selling this than the scent itself.

lovelylady
lovelylady

I really respect and admire Beyonce and I love her music. I was so excited about Heat when I first heard about it.
Heat smells very warm ,gentle and it has an inviting tone to it (But its not overpowering at all because you have to be really close in proximity for someone to pick up the scent). It smells good but it isnt as longlasting like other fragrances Iv'e tried but last all day. You'll need to reapply a few times a day.
Also, I like the bottle because it looks so sophisticated and alluring.

inbloom222
inbloom222

I find this scent to be very gentle and not at all overwhelming as I thought that it would be with a name like "Heat." I received the 3 piece set as a gift. So far I have used the perfume and lotion. I love how the lotion makes my skin have a sparkly glow!

beenabela26
beenabela26

This is one of my favs. My ex really likes this perfume and told me never to come around him with this because of what it does to him when he smells it on someone. haha. Heat says it all, very risqué! lol To me it's a very grown and sexy smell not for the young and is a very good aphrodisiac. love it.

update: the lasting powering on this is tremendous, i put this on b4 wrk which was at 7:30 am and it's 5:50 pm now. love it.

Allegra
Allegra

I expected quite a lot from Heat but found myself in the middle of a serious reality check when trying and testing the fragrance at the nearest perfume counter. It doesn't represent Beyonce's attractiveness and star-quality at all since Heat is such a flat and ordinary scent. Wouldn't buy it even at a bargain price, to be honest, as you can purchase a great deal of fragrances that have better qualities than Beyonce's signature scent.

Zhanna
Zhanna

I tried this yesterday at the perfume store along with some other perfumes. I just sprayed once on my wrist but the smell lasted till this morning. It's too gummy for me, but I could smell something warm and pleasant inside. Too bad the good notes aren't prominent. Long lasting though.

Juliette has a gun
Juliette has a gun

Cheap and tasteless. Some fruity top-notes vanishing after 2 min and giving way to some ultra-cheap low-quality vanilla-base with very muddled, grey undertones. No young girl should start her exploratiion of fragrances HERE. It's a shame that the industry produces such incredibly primitive scents and seems to find costumers for this stuff.

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

OMG this is soooo sweet!! Extremely sweet! it's like cotton candy, I guess!! Seriosly, I was expecting something really different from her, but I was wrong! To me this smells exactly like "Sensual amber" from bath & body works, I think they're the same!

guest_fragrancexpert
guest_fragrancexpert

love this smellt a tester and me and my mum fell in love with it will have to buy
lasting power is amazing too!!

MISStella
MISStella

there are a lot of negative reviews about this fragrance i think its nice .. it is not ground breaking or anything but nice fruity and vanilla the longevity is great also , i had no intention to try it but it urn good actually.. i dont know if i will buy it but i know its going to be best seller if not already

aimeedoll
aimeedoll

Heat is a good name for this perfume. Would be lovely for wearing on a fancy night out with your hubby/boyfriend.
This isnt for me though but also not a bad perfume!

guest_Gigi
guest_Gigi

I am surprised at the amount of bad reviews, but to each their own! Personally, I adore this perfume! It does smell a lot like Baby Phat's Dare Me, I agree. The only difference is the coconut element in Dare me and the spice in Heat. I tried them both and loved them both and bought them both. Mixed together it smells even better!

arg1971
arg1971

Heat is a sweet casual scent I have the body oil smells just like the perfume and paid a lot less for it. This perfume is not one of my favs but someone this compliment me on the scent they asked who was that smelling so good I smiled and said it was me.

I am just going to say that The Name of the perfume doesn't go with the scent at all. Very Misleading. with a name like Heat one would expect it too smell power full. However it should have been called Free do to the barely there smell after 2 hours

delphine67
delphine67

This smells nice in the bottle and on a card but after aplying the scent dissapears with in 2 hours. the only thing I can detect is a bit of sugary vanilla, Nothing more

Very poor sillage, normaly I smell my fumes still the next day

nikkitta

HEAT smells delicious and it's in an original bottle!!! I always trust B in wath she creates, however HEAT is not the best she can do, maybe she didn't pay much attention when she was launching it and that's why she wants to redeem herself with HEAT PURE ELIXIR, which i can't wait to smell!! hmmmm.. everyone says it's stunning, but i haven't seen it yet in perfume store in AUSTRALIA where i live! CAN"T WAITT
i dont agree with the idea that it's a teen perfume! instead, it's for mature working women for them to wear at a romantic diner with their men after work !! Gud work B and she'll improve, i trust her for what she does....

This needs to be sprayed on the skin. On each person it develops differently. I kept testing it on paper and hated it all the time. I kept thinking this smells really sickining. I tried it on my wrist walked around doing my shopping and it developed really nicely. I am glad I gave this more time because I would never ever thought I would buy this but now I love it.

Anahi
Anahi

I tested this today and love it! It's supringly not as strong and spicy as i thought, i was kinda expecting it to smell along the lines of 'Secret Obsession by Calvin Kleine' which is really pow in your face strong but this really isnt like that at all. I defo smell the honeysuckle, the peach, the tonka, some vanilla and the flowers. It's soo lush and bottle is very nice. Very impressed B!

Suzi
Suzi

Well I think you are all being a little harsh on Beyonce I think it is quite lovely actually it is spicy and sexy like her and I love the bottle I'd definitely wear it and some of Britney's are lovely too especially curious just can't please everybody I guess

Kiku
Kiku

This is the kind of celebrity perfume that gives celebrity perfumes a bad name. Just another generic oriental with a smack-you-in-the-face amount of vanilla. The dry down has to be one of the worst ever: it smells like machine oil. On top of that, the bottle is ugly and difficult to hold.

TankGirl

Heat is so cheap...I dont understand why every celebrity perfume smells the same, this smells like soap, vanilla, cinnamom, almonds and creme brulet to me. Its quind of in the line of BS hidden fantasy I guess, and CA by night. I dont see nothing special here actually. From a certain prespective they assume that only teen girls buy their stuff, I would really like to wear a Beyonce perfume, Im a fan, but this smells like hookie college girl bodyspray! Even Avon perfumes are better!!! Jeeeezzz

pia6
pia6

I tested this several times. The first spray is almost like tropical fruit juice very sticky smelling. Then it dries and to me it was similar to Tommy Hilfigers Dreaming. Just a slight vanilla and peach or mango smell. I know some of you think it is boring. Beyonce doesn't like perfume so she wanted something she could wear and I am guessing she likes mild soft smells with some warmth to them but not too strong. Some people go out of their way to buy a perfume which most of us think is blah they go crazy for it and it becomes their signature scent so each to their own I guess. I like it because I like plain peach perfumes when I am in the mood.

Liina
Liina

It's vanilla-sweet and it's spicy. Exactly what I expected it would be. And it's definately hot. You can feel the "warmth" the minute you spray this perfume. It would be a good fragrance for winter time. I like it although it's a bit too spicy for my taste.
It starts off very sweet, almost like grilled marshmallows and sweet fruits (it's actually the almond mostly). But it gets spicy right away and becomes more spicy with every minute. It stays good and after some hours I can still smell the spices (but a little less now) with musk and amber.

jonr951

Everyone Beyonce has a new perfume coming out in Feb. called Heat Rush!!! I am so excited!!! It's suppose to be for daytime use so I'm hoping for a happy and fun fresh & fruity floral or something. We should know the notes and more info tomorrow. I hope it's great! Oh and the bottle is the same as the original Heat bottle but done up in orange!!! I may like it even more than the original red!!! So cool!!! : )

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I have been far from impressed when I noticed that Beyoncé jumped on the celeb fragrance bandwagon and when I saw the ugly bottle I was prepared for the worst.
And it happened:
I tried it on my skin after work knowing that I would be less than an hour away from a shower or bath.
And believe me, I would not have tried it on my wrist if I was not already on the way home.
Heat smells like burned sugared berries.
And that is actually it.
I will never touch this hideous bottle again.
NEVER!

LenaBel
LenaBel

I usually don't get excited for celebrity perfumes, however I was kind of waiting forward to test it as it has some of my favourite notes - almond, orchid, tonka bean..
Having read some reviews here I am glad to know I am not the only one who sees resemblance to Black XS. In fact, the opening smelled almost exactly the same on me, just maybe a bit stronger or maybe harsher would be a more suitable word? After about 3 hours all I can smell is amber and musk, reminding me a bit of Body shops White Musk perfume. The top notes became completely unexistent.

To add, I found the bottle a bit hard to use - maybe it is just me but I find it hard to grab it! When I reached for the tester it almost felt out of my hand twice haha. This is probably because it is so big at the bottom.

Drinndalynn
Drinndalynn

I like it, my husband LOVES it. It's just a bit too sweet for me. I can really smell the peach and it's just not me, although it is a beautiful and complex scent.

guest_guestmeme
guest_guestmeme

I actually love this!

It has a sexy spicy scent. It reminds me of the KIND of scent like Victoria's Secret "Supermodel"--NOT saying it smells like Supermodel, but it has the "type" of sweet-yet spicey type of scent. Very nice, because the vanilla balances it all out, but without being too cloying.

The lasting power is pretty good. I noticed for a type of strong notes in this scent, it surprisingly stays a bit nice, and light-meaning it smells strong at first, but it lingers in a light sort of way.

I tested it twice at the mall, and then ordered. Nice job! A mature vanilla spicy scent..definitly sexy to me. :)

guest_SuSu
guest_SuSu

I bought the smallest bottle and now i wish I got the biggest one! It smells sooo beautiful. You feel really feminine and womanly. its not a childish scent and it smells really sweet but soft, JUST YUMMY. The bottle is just gorgeous and the scent is even better!

guest_valentina
guest_valentina

It was given to me by a friend and i've since fell in LOVE with the smell. I cant really reconcile the ugly comments with the smell of the perfume but as the saying goes "opinions are like noses and each person is entitled to one" Folks it's a nice perfume with a nice smell, probably, it works differently on different skins and even that am yet to find out.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I tested this yesterday in CVS. First of all, Fragrantica is incorrect, it's not EDT, it's EDP. Secondly, whose nose classified this as oriental vanilla?! I detected absolutely no vanilla or oriental spice in Heat. To my nose, it's a floral fruity. I think that it smells a lot like some of the scents in the Britney Spears Fantasy line.

Trvevil
Trvevil

A promise to bring us something special, unusual are broken with first whiffs of it. This is same case. Sweet, very sweet and sultry strawberry-fruity frag. Though later it changes to something that seems a little bit old fashioned. A bit of patchouli and woods to it. Actually fun, but reminds me of other frags… like SJP NY or what it was, the strawberry jam one.. It's nice, but nothing groundbreaking.

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Hummm. I had read all the reviews here and decided to try this myself (after all, Kylie's "Showtime" also got a lot of bad comments and it smells just lovely on me, sweet and delicious). So this is my opinion:

The bottle is absolutely beautiful. And the scent... I can't understand what you gals are talking about. It might just be my body chemistry or whatever, but "Heat" works wonderful on me - it really smells HOT and sexy. It's a pity that the great majority of people here can't get that - I think it's amazing.

Well done Beyoncé!

oj10065882
oj10065882

This does not smell feminine on me,it smells like sugary candy with cologne.I have expected much more from this..Plus,I don't really think of this as an oriental vanilla./i'm pretty sure i smelled this before,it's just too familiar.

Maki
Maki

I'm reluctant to trie 'Celeb-scents' anyhow after smelling a few (with Vivian Westwood as the only exeption), but this one stood in the middle counter of a shop, so I thought I might as well give it a shot. Or did it shoot me..??
Ugh...discusting scent!!
And I'm not surprised that one of the noses behind this frag is the same that created some of the Britney Spears-scents..

Don't mean to offend people who do like it, but to me this is a total blast of undefined fruits and flowers boiled in vanilla or something...Ugh!! And it smells so cheap!

Beyonce, you don't need this!!! Stick to singing and performing...Please..!

liam0225
liam0225

I know everyones skin makes fragrance different, i see people say this is just boring and fruity, on my skin, its super sexy, it just so addictive, hot and steamy, i cant get enough of it, im really impressed with this one, its a shame others dont get the amazing smell that i do, its H-O-T !!!

ishani17
ishani17

So I am a massive YouTube fan, when i saw a video regarding the new beyonce heat I was sweating with anticipation! It was not yet out in London so I was trying to find out as much information as possible. I went onto the heat website and thought WOW! This is going to be some seriously sexy scent. Not only is it created by beyonce but even the website looks sexy.

It finally came out and I raced down to the nearest stockist and grabbed a tester, I immediately immersed myself in a mist of the fragrance and started sniffing. Let’s just say I have never been more disappointed with a fragrance before! This fragrance does not smell sexy at all, it smells childish! I am a big fan of fruity fragrances but this just candy like which is nice sometimes but in this case there was no depth to it. It seems like there was no creative direction or thought process behind the fragrance. Its kind of in the same line as SJP NYC and Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers, they are different but have similar qualities… if that make sense! I guess this is because the are all very fruity.

I wouldn’t go as far to say that the fragrance is horrible or disgusting its not, its ok, nothing special, defiantly not sexy.

The girl that I would imagine wearing this is a high school girl who has just received her first fragrance. She is young, vibrant, fun and full of life. It’s a clammy hot summer morning, she makes an extra effort to get ready that day as she has a date with a new boy later on, she wears a cute denim skirt and a white tank top, she wears gold accessories that she bought from Topshop especially for the occasion and also wears gold pumps. She does her makeup just so and finally spritzes herself with the peachy Heat fragrance. This makes her feel confident and excited. She spends the rest of her time eagerly anticipating the bell to ring. When it does she races to the bottle and sprays once more before opening the door to enjoy that sweet first date.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Tried this at the weeeknd finally and I must say I'm disspointed. When i first smelled the opening I thought that someone had switched the juice inside for Paris Hiltons "Fairy Dust". The opening was extremely similar so..fisrt impressions not so good. A big mish mash of florals..even though there aren't many florals in the perfume.

The drydown sees the blend become a bit sharper and more feminine but still nothing special to be honest. Maybe my expectations were too high? It just smells a bit tart and sharp and...dare I say...boring.

This doesn't blow me away or smell like something different or new. It's nice enough but...it just smells a bit..MEH!

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

So Heat finally made its way across the ponds to Scandinavia. I tried it on today - I'm not quite sure what I expected, but this was probably not it. I can't really make out any of the notes listed; on me, it mostly smells like thick, sweet strawberry or cranberry jam, with some very sharp musky undertones.
While it's not bad at all for a celebrity scent, it smells a little too much like cheap men's cologne with a healthy splash of female Black XS on top ...and I like my Black XS just fine as it is, thank you very much.

jonr951

I WANT and NEED a bottle of Heat!!! I smelled it in a magazine yesterday and it smelled sooooo good!!! I have to have it!!! And real soon!!!! Luv u B!!! : )

guest_KikiD
guest_KikiD

I really like this perfume! It smells wonderfully delicious! I was expecting a loud, spicy scent like Hypnotic Poison. I don't know if any of you girls shop Avon but this smells like stronger version of Hollywood Pink. So if you like soft, feminine scents, this will be a great addition to your perfume collection

daria79
daria79

I am very disappointed :( I don't like it at all. Usually I love oriental vanilla fragrances but this one shouldn't be called like that!

Malegria
Malegria

Absolutely stark raving mad.

Come on, Givaudan people - you could do better then that! I was smothered by Heat waves, shopping for school supplies in my local Walmart. Everytime a person who tested it came by, I was wondering - what IS this mmonstrosity?!!! Unapologetical, in your face, and there is even no excuse for being eccentric or original. A flanker of flankers.

Anorton1965
Anorton1965

Upon first spritz, it’s a loud, bold and unapologetic fragrance, but it’s a lovely fragrance. A burst of bold mouthwatering juicy notes blended with bright florals. I didn’t detect the peach, it smelled more like grape to me. Beyoncé is an attention getter, and this perfume definitely grabs your attention from the first spritz. It does quiet down into a lovely scent after about a half hour.

There is a definite fruity scent, and I’m not a big fan of fruity scents. I don’t want to walk around smelling like a glass of strawberry kool-aide. But this was a delightful start to this perfume, so I didn’t find it objectionable, and I didn’t feel like I was wearing a sweet kool-aide type fragrance. The fruit scent is meshed together with floral notes. So, the fruit isn’t overpowering. It’s a wonderful summery blend. Underneath all the fruit and floral notes, you can smell the sweet vanilla. However, the vanilla is blended with the rest of the notes, and they swirl around your nose together. A hint of floral here, a hint of fruit there, a tease of vanilla. There is no individual scent that I detect more strongly than another, as quickly as I pick one out, it’s replaced by another.

Due to the loud start of the perfume, I took it easy with the spritzing. I put it on the crook of both elbows, on my wrists and at the hollow of my neck. One arm got a more generous spritzing than the other. It’s been almost 2.5 hours, and the lighter arm is almost undetectable. I can still smell it on the other arm though, but it is rapidly getting fainter.

It’s a pleasant fragrance, but I don’t want to have to spray it every 3 hours. I’m glad I purchased this, but I don’t know if it will be replaced when I use it.

APassionateJourney

This review is for the Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir PURE Parfum that I just bought TODAY at Macy's!

THIS version is the answer to my prayers. I just sprayed a tiny bit on my arm and it's sooo beautiful. It smells like a deeper, darker version of HEAT with a dash of black licorice, sweet nice peaches and Vanilla. THIS is the fragrance I think Sasha Fierce would wear. Beyonce Heat was for Beyonce and the Ultimate Elixir is for Sasha Fierce. This is a scent that you'll wear for a night on the town. It's everything I felt the first was missing, though I'm still obsessed with the first one. Check it out, Guys :). I hope it gets nominated for a FIFI :)

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I was a little disappointed with this one but I was not surprised either. It kinda reminds me of the 'very sexy' perfume by VS but this is more... peachy haha.

Not really my type of fragrance im more of a gourmand type but this IS ok.

I think it will be interesting to see what other perfumes beyonce ends up putting out, I will look forward to trying more!

I will really only buy this if I find it super cheap on sale somewhere just for kicks and giggles.

La Flamme
La Flamme

The opening is harsh and cheap. I smelled a sort of chemical peachy note with other indiscernible fruits. Once the heart emerged it was just ok. More peach and maybe what seemed like flowers. I don't remember vanilla. It was just ok. I wouldn't wear it. The bottle looks and feels cheap too.

guest_Does Not Last
guest_Does Not Last

I sampled this today while shopping. I liked the scent well enough although it does smell a lot like many other fragrances--very generic. About two hours later I could barely smell it.

Bab
Bab

It smells so much like many other fragrances. What I get is strawberry cotton candy, vanilla and the amber musky cream. Perhaps the mix of peach and honeysuckle is what makes me think strawberries. Too heavy at first and take some time to quiet down. Nothing special about this perfume so I would not buy it. So far, the best new perfume this past couple of years for me - has been Burberry London.

Heat is an okay celeb fragrance. It may be listed as Oriental Vanilla but it definitely has a floral fruity gourmand feel in it. It's warm and playful but not dark and sexy. It is pretty easy to wear and the price is pretty good. I expect to see it shows up at local discount stores soon like many celeb fragrances do.

guest_someone
guest_someone

i have to say the scent is to die for. im not gonna go all like "fume head scientist" but to the simple taste of a teenagers liking i adore the scent. to me it smells like heaven. but after wearing for a day it starts to turn more like a more mature scent. which turns me off. btw the reason why i know what it smells like for so long is cause i friggin caked it on a new shirt i bought and i never wore the shirt so im pretty sure it smells like that. but then after like 2 days it goes back to smelling like heaven. but this i notice only happens in the late mornings and such. at night it smells mature. now i dont know but where i live late mornings and early afternoons are hot and my house is air conditioned. so even in the mornings and afternoons in my house it smells weird. but the minute i put a heater on or what not it smells sooooo good. i wonder if theres like a connection or if im just weird and over looking it. but id buy it like srsly. i love it!!!!!!!

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Okay, so I finally got the gall to try this. I must say, I like Heat. It's thick, creamy, and loaded with amber, cream, and vanilla which is a money maker in my book. However, something is missing from it. It misses that certain "umph" that I look for in my fragrance. lasting power is poor too. About 3-4 hours at the most on me, which is the only thing that keeps me away from buying it.

Will I buy it? Probably, if I catch it at TJMaxx or Marshalls for under 17 bucks.

jonr951

Katy Perry twitted this 2day..."Today I decided Heat by Beyonce was the best stank for the day. I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks B!"

vmromero
vmromero

Who else is very disappointed in Heat? It smells like cheap fruity plastic & musk. I was expecting so much more from Beyonce. I dont know what happened? The notes sounded great! I was expecting a warm & cozy vanilla gourmand and Heat turned out to be just another cheap sweet syrupy red berry candy concoction. It isnt the worst thing on the market, but after being such a huge fan of Beyonce, Heat turns out to be one of the biggest disappointments for me this yr. She puts 110% in everything she does. I dont see why her 1st perfume should have been any different. I cant see B absolutely adoring Heat. I think if she had it her way, Heat would have been something completely different & wonderful. I think she had to make something that would sell in the market. Im sure young girls will adore this super fruity mess. Its very juvenile and I was just expecting something w/ more class & sophistication from Beyonce. Im sure it will sell just fine in the beginning because it is a Beyonce perfume. But I dont think it has & will gain a big following. The reviews at makeupalley arent great & there isnt even that many. Same for reviews @ Macys. Its just nothing new & exciting & original. Its very blah. Gosh I even think Paris has better perfumes than Heat. I think the 1st scent is suppose to be the standard of whats to come next. Very rarely does the 2nd outshine the 1st one. But I think anything can outshine Heat. I look forward to Beyonce trying again. I still have hope in her brilliance and creativity. She can make a great fragrance. I just know it. I will give Heat this, I love its bottle! Its just gorgeous! I love the clear & red effect. Its beautiful. Still luv u Beyonce!!! : )

sexxyalison
sexxyalison

I just received this perfume as a present from my boyfriend for my birthday. The bottle is very pretty and it has a slightly sweet warm scent. The scent has NO staying power. I literally doused myself in it one time just to see if I can smell it later in the day and still nothing. I have body sprays that last longer than this perfume. I even looked for a matching body lotion so I can layer the scent but I don't believe it exists. I would really love this scent if I could smell it on me hours into the day :(

APassionateJourney

I always seem to go back to Beyonce Heat after everything else. I'm quite sure that will change once I get my BIG Womanity bottle and my body cream but for now this is my #1 (Or tied with three others :p). This scent just changes so much on my skin. I wouldn't call it an Oriental Vanilla. It's a sweet scent. Not candyish sweet. I just can't seem to get enough of it

guest_ALanna
guest_ALanna

absolutly love byonce...but I thought she had better taste in her fragerence but damn it sucked..it is like cheap purfume sold for expensive price i spent 70.00 on a bottle that doesnt even stay on less then 30 minutes..it really irritates me i wont be buying her 2nd perfume thats for sure ....:(

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

At first when I smelled it, I thought it's quite lovely - not what I expected (an oriental, a deep, warm scent) but it was just fine. But after a while, Heat turned on me into something icky sweet. It smelled like soggy Haribo jellies left in lemonade - it was tiring, especially in hot weather that was that day. I couldn't stand this intoxicating sweetness and had to wash it off, which wasn't that easy - Heat lasts surprisingly long. It surely isn't my type of a perfume, maybe in cold weather it would be more plesant, but I'm sure there are people who will like it.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

I Just Smelled this today..And Was A little disapointed.. I was exspecting some spicey, sexy Oriental smell. Instead It was a big burst of fruit stuck to my wrist.It doesnt smell Bad or good but it's confusing.I still Wonder how she came up with, the name heat..It's all fruit and sugar.If you are looking for pure sweet sugar, fruit. This is for you. Instead of heat it should be call SWEET! And not in the good way.

I got a samplel of Beyonce's heat and walked around the store,kept sniffing and thought; this is nice, so I bought it. WELL I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO DISSAPPOINTED NOW because the scent doesn't stay with you long and I feel it's too pricy or the scent to not stay with you at least 3 hours. I have purchases a lot less expensive perumes that smell nice and they stay with you ALL DAY. The fragrance is nice; but someone o a rip off to me. I personally expect my fragrances to stay with me all day when I wear them, not overpowering; but the nice soft scent; which Heat is a nice soft scent; just doesn't stay with you long!

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Heat disappointed me the minute I sprayed it on. It isn't bad, but it's simply another one of those fragrance you think you've smelt before. Basically, it's un-original.
To my mind, it doesn't smell like something Beyonce would wear - it's too common smelling.
I was hoping Heat would turn out to be an edgy, voluptuous, provocative, loud and daring - just like Beyonce herself.

But unfortunatly, Heat fails to please.

It seems to be that you'll either love this fragrance or hate it. Like most celebrity scents, Heat by Beyonce is somewhat generic, however pleasant.

Although vanilla is presented well in this fragrance, the fruity notes tend to dominate. The peach and orange notes tend to be very sugary and synthetic, slightly headache-inducing when over-applied.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is particularly sexy or fiery as the name would suggest. It's one of those scents that wear well during the day or out at night without being too outstanding or offensive. I see many young girls liking this fragrance and being the most targeted consumers.

I wouldn't have minded a little less sweetness here and perhaps some hint of spiciness, which in my opinion would have improved this fragrance greatly.

Beyonce has a rather strong personality, a lot of sassyness and female power. I'm a little disappointed that her fragrance doesn't portray this. Heat, in my opinion, is too safe for me to wear.

NatWeb
NatWeb

This is pretty awful. Oriental vanilla is my favourite fragrance group and I don't mind sweet fragrances but this is rotten. There's sine note in there that is just sickening on me. Sigh. I had high hopes for this too.

fragrancestien
fragrancestien

i love beyonce and also remember her saying looong ago that she didnt care 4 perfume i believe she said she loved the smell of baby lotion waay b4 her lil sis had the baby even anyway here we go another singer /actress/popstar/wanting to rake in the money from every direction make-up -clothing line- perume-shoes -home decor-come on really???? it smells like some one layered brittany's fantasy's with love from hilary or maybe halle and threw alil heiess by paris in and shook it all up and said it had macaroon scent in it????? . . . .its not terrible but its dam sure not fabulos wait unless they layered in a lil fabulosity by kimore ??they could have

mandashell

I rated this pretty poorly after orginally testing it but my opinion has changed.

This is pretty simple. Fruity with a major dose of peaches and vanilla. But it is good for what it is. It isn't sexy, it isn't sophisticated, it isn't dark, bold or alluring...it basically "ISN'T" anything that the marketing or ad conveys.

What it "is" is the esscence of Beyonce herself, the person. Sweet and shy but charming, down home and southern. If you know anything about Beyonce's orgins or her when she isn't the uber performer then you'll see that this fragrance fits her perfectly.

And as I have been wearing this on my skin for hours it smells fruity and appealing but simple and unoriginal. For that reason it will be hated by some yet liked by many. The lasting power is also pretty good.

If you want the essence of Beyonce, a down-to-earth, easy going, southern belle (off stage) and also want to smell like a peachy vanilla flower then you will like this.

If I can find a bottle for less than what the retail price is then I'd happily add it to my collection. ;')

jonr951

To be honest, I really dont smell vanilla either. Not at all really. Its to bad because I think it would have made Heat better. Its still fine for what it is but id luv to find a warm comforting vanilla scent. : )

Malibu

I had decided I'd love HEAT as I think Beyonce is amazing, so when a mate brought a bottle on her USA trip, I was very excited to get to try it.

I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring. HEAT has elements of Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others.
I couldn't seperate any of the floral notes that are listed; it was just a strong and sweet jumble, with a hint of peach.

The lasting power is good and I neither love or hate the bottle.
While I won't buy HEAT myself, I will wear it if it were given to me.
It wasn't sickly and it didn't give me a headache, so that's another point in HEAT's favour.

Vanillaprincess
Vanillaprincess

My friend has this one. For me, it's nothing special, an ordinary celeb-scent. Lasting power is poor, and it smells like soap. And may I ask, where is the vanilla?

guest_Teliory22
guest_Teliory22

Was too excited, that I purchased this cold turkey off the internet from Macy's! And it's just Okay, I had to shower myself in the perfume to make it last long enough for me to leave my home and still smell the scent on me. Needless to say, Fades fast, not as I expected, All the eliments were there. However something went wrong. Nothing to get excited about just OK

guest_wendy
guest_wendy

Asked a few guys at work what they thought of the smell and comparisons to others (samples from magazine). they were not given name of product. One said it smelled like his grand mother who didn't wash often enough and another said it smelled like old lady. Another said he like it, but that guy likes going into the bathroom after someone takes a dump.

guest_Tia
guest_Tia

I didnt think I would like this but I went to Ulta and tested it. LOVE IT!!!!!!! It really gives me fever. Lol. I was driving home and I had to pull over and smell my wrist. Its crazy. My hubby will love this.

alexanna7
alexanna7

Heat is a sweet and sexy fragrance! With his: honeysuckle,peach,orchid and almond,it all blends well together! Verry sexy and sweet but the almond,brings that bitter note,that keeps it from being too sweet! It's sexy,sweet,feminine,original,exotic a little bit! It makes you feel in vacation! Love it!

guest_ILOVESCENTS!
guest_ILOVESCENTS!

I love beyonce heat because it is original (DOESENT SMELL LIKE ANOTHER FRAGERANCE).I have to say i got a bit worried because people wer comparing it to angel and i HATE angel!But thankfully it doesnt.Angel is strong overpowering and smells like dark chocolate!Beyonces is light, fresh, sexy,classy,and sweet!My favourite fragerance EVER!Go BE!

panda0410
panda0410

I have to agree with mandashell's review below - she got it word for word IMHO and I couldnt have put it better.
Yet another not terribly unique, not terribly good, not terribly long lasting, boring fruity floral done in theory by dozens of others ~ who did it better in probably every single bottle.

guest_Heat lover!
guest_Heat lover!

I bought heat yesterday morning and WHOA!It smells gorgous!It is now my top fragerance!It smell like candy LOL!Hot,sexy,light,sweet and classy!The bottle is gorg!I LOVE HEAT!GO B! 10/10

guest_perfume-lover
guest_perfume-lover

I Bought a big bottle of Heat today and honestly it is gorgous.The bottle is classy and uniqe,while the perfume is the nicest perfume i ever smell'd.If you like fresh,sexy,classy,sweet (but not to sweet)perfumes then your gonna LOVE heat! 10/10

wallflower
wallflower

Szonja, you're so funny! i laughed my ass off on your 'public toilet' comment :D
i haven't smelled this perfume yet but i'm definitely curious about it.
as for beyoncé, i think that she is exceptionally gifted as a singer / dancer / performer but sometimes i have the impression that she is just trying too hard to be hot and sexy. just a bit over the top. and that is what i feel about the video advertisement..well, sensual and sexy but..a bit whore-y. let's see if the actual perfume evokes the same thing..

the other thing that is kinda offputting is that it is so obvious that Beyoncé jumped on the celebrity-frag bandwagon because it's a very good business with all the fans and perfume addicts out there. but i read about her a million times that she never wears perfume because she's actually allergic to them! and then she gives her face as advertisements of different perfumes and now creates her own..oh well, so much about credibility.

anyways, update coming soon (when i get to smell it)

nyoka
nyoka

I was so excited to get my sample.i applied sum to my wrist,waited a moment and inhaled.blah.not 1 note that moved me.did not last and smelled on me like overipe fruit.so sad.i thought it would be as good a fume as she is actress

danimcneil

Ok so I've been back to macy's at least 5 times to re-decide about this one. Yes I do still smell the very fruitiness about heat....but now I smell a deep juiciness (sp?). This perfume is quite sexy. It's juicy enough to wear in summer, but oriental enough to wear in colder seasons. I still wouldn't call this an oriental vanilla...more like an oriental fruity...yum!

mandashell

I think this fragrance will do well because it is Beyonce's official first fragrance. But the composition itself leaves so much to be desired.

This is not only one of my least favorite celebrity fragrances but one of my least favorite fragrances in general. All I smell are sweet-yet-sour fizzy peaches with a pinch of vanilla. IMHO it smells pretty cheap. o.0

Many people hate Paris Hilton and admittedly a few of her fragrance creations blatantly copy other popular fragrances but her scents are definately better than this.

They truely could have come up with something classier, more expensive and more interesting for Beyonce. This almost smells as is they weren't even trying. This isn't unique or original and brings absolutely nothing new to the table.

Bottomline: As a fragrance, this just doesn't smell very good. ;'(

guest_MsJ.
guest_MsJ.

I was so turned off by this perfume. It smells great but it smell JUST LIKE the perfume Gossip by Cindy Adams. I wore that perfume in HS. I was expecting something hot like fire and what I got was another perfume. The advert. is hot though. Just sad its just like somthing else. I always appreciate authenticity in perfumes. This was a disappointment.

guest_Satin
guest_Satin

Beyonce did an excellent job, the scent caters to all ages and it smells beautiful!! Now she need to do the male version and call it "B Fire" for Men!!

guest_Queen
guest_Queen

I recently purchased this for myself and I like it more than I dislike it. It smells really nice at first, then it simmers down to somewhat of an old lady type scent. There is no staying power as it is dissipates after 4 hours. Other than those cons. I like it and I spray a lot on due to how quick it goes away. It might get expensive if I have to keep replacing the bottle. Hopefully someone will make a replica in oil form so that I can have long lasting wear.

guest_bird
guest_bird

i got this perfume as part of my Valentines day gift from my boyfriend and it smells great! He enjoys the sent because its doesn't resemble "old lady" or smells overwhelming--the fragrance is sweet and smells like a mixture of vanilla and peaches. it stays on all day as well. The bottle is cute and looks great but is difficult to hold with one hand and spray with. I enjoy this one a lot!

rainydays
rainydays

I was expecting something warm, deep, rich, and spicy from the name and ad. I got the exact opposite; its very, very tame. I get a lot of peach and typical florals. Nothing bad, but nothing new, and not what I expected. However, the bottle is lovely!

iMaverick
iMaverick

Heat is for the femme fatale. The opening is not girly cute, despite it having fruity nuances, it bursts forth with a bold floral entrance, grand and voluptuous like B herself. But rather than intensifying, it moves to a heart notes that are soft alluring and warm without being cloying. Gourmand notes meld into sensual musky notes underneath a quite evident note of honeysuckle. The almond note smells toasted, but does not bloom unless the skin is warm. The tonka and amber is warm and smooth and the sequoia is there, but doesn't jut itself out--just perfectly tucked under the ambery and musky notes.

Some compare Heat as a ligther version to Queen Latifah's scent. I can see where people are going with it in it's comparison, but it's definitely not a clone. While both may be ambery and warm, heat moves towards musky notes, while Queen moves towards patchouli. Heat is to a red silk dress, definitely above the knee, and Queen is definitely a red full length velvet gown.

I tend to like more complex fragrances, but I appreciate B's new fragrance because the notes seem to tantalize and reveal itself in surprising and unexpected ways. Doesn't smell expensive, but doesn't smell drugstore cheap either.

Teens and early twenty-somethings might find it hard to wear this fragrance because there is a sophistication and sensuality about it that younger folk might not be able to identify with. But I'm sure B is going to aim to please, and will come out with another fragrance to satisfy the fruity-floral aqua fresh crowd. I'd definitely bet money on it.

não vejo a hora de comprar esse perfume *----*. Sempre gostei do euphoria, calvin k.Será que é melhor?

secretcrush
secretcrush

I just picked up my bottle of "HEAT" and it is definitely a keeper... I admire the fact that it is a sweet scent but not in a way that is sickly or syrupy the way some vanilla-based fragrances are.The only thing that may become annoying is the peach element, it seems rather synthetic I also admire the fact that the vanilla, fruits and flowers are well-mixed with the amber which creates a sexy drydown...Staying power is good so far too(I wore it out last night...) Very well done overall B!!!
EDIT-
Does anyone else think that this smells like A softer, less offensive "Live" by J Lo???

EDIT2-At this point I'm starting to dislike the peachy element... I think it smells cheap like dollar store peach air freshener if too much is sprayed...

LoveLy
LoveLy

this smells sooo goood. i was skeptical at first because it was a celebrity scent and i thought that it wouldnt matter how it smells, as long as beyonce was advertising it, it would popular among everyone lol. but i was wrong and also the sample was very cute and i only needed a little so the sample is going to last me a while. it lasts pretty long.
on me it smells like....a little masculine due to its muskiness but feminily sweet almost like dark fruits. its heavenly.
good job beyonce!

OK, I saw Beyonce's fragrance at Macys. I took a whif of it and it smelt like fruit, but then i could smell like a deep sweet smell. Like incense sticks. I sprayed it on my wrist, and i love it!!. it smells really good. real sexy. seriously. Im gonna get it.

guest_GlamGoddess
guest_GlamGoddess

OK, so I'm usually very apprehensive when it comes to Celebrity Fragrances, because 9/10 it smells extremely cheap, which it winds up on the shelves, of your local Wal-mart or Walgreens, (J-lo, Britney anyone?) But, I must say this was a very surprising encounter, I was given a tester, and tried it and the compliments kept coming, from male and females, so I had to buy the whole bottle, and I am glad I did. This is DEFINITELY one of my new faves!

chelle2513
chelle2513

Wow! Drama on the review of Heat. lol I agree that it is silly to call someone out as gay, because, really, what does that have to do with ,one's opinion of a fragrance at all? I would be happy if someone said I smelled good, whether they were gay or straight, or whatever, it's still a compliment, and regardless, it *should be* their honest opinion of a fragrance *regardless* of their sexual orientation. That being said, with all the excitement and drama about this scent, I am definitely going to go out and try it out now. Happy smelling all =)
P.S. I loved the description of the bottle, it made it sound very beautiful!!

guest_stephx0
guest_stephx0

guest_rena10
you only need to write one single review you dont have to go around to every perfume and fill up the whole damn page i sure dont wanna read your negativity and its getting really OLD and ANNOYING.your very immature for 32 writing nonsense on a perfume site! LOL

ANYWAYS!

Heat is one of the best fragrances ive smelled i bought it right away! its so perfect! warm and fruity -my type of fragrance! i just cant get enough of it. This perfume is a classic- the bottle is gorgeous a perfume that will always be in my collection.

danimcneil

Open a plastic package of berry flavores fruit snacks, and this what HEAT smells like. GOSH! Come on Beyonce! I love Beyonce's style, music, aura, but what is this? I would definitely not say that this is an oriental vanilla. In fact i would couldn't even call it a fruity/floral. This is straight up fruit. Also this scent is very dull. Not just in the literal meaning, but I mean that it is not bright or dark...just dull. I had the HIGHEST hopes for this one. The one factor that i can admire is that HEAT does last long on the skin. Lets just say that i went in with intentions to by this one, and left the store with the new SJP NYC, whic is much fresher and less fruity (believe it or not). Sorry beyonce :(

guest_Beckie
guest_Beckie

I bought this perfume after being inticed by the beautiful/classy bottle spinning on a pedestal at Macy's. I spritzed twice on the provided testing strips, shook my wrist a few times vigorusly, closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I was enveloped in notes of warm vanilla and peach. Mmmm...this was amazing. Another winning gormound fragrance to add to my collection. Not for everyone, but certainly for me! Just up my ally. I am a 25 year old who also favors Angel, Flowerbomb, Tresor, and Omnis by Bvlgari.

guest_rena10

thank you niecy_S.....THIS IS NOT THAT HOT...TOO FRUITY...GAVE ME A HEADACHE! I THINK BEYONCE SHOULD REVISED THIS SCENT...B? WHAT TYPE OF CROWD YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS? IM NOT HATIN'...ITS JUST THIS SCENT HAS BEEN SMELLED BEFORE...I THOUGHT B WOULD DO SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFULL AND UNIQUE...SAD. QUEEN L....CAME HARD! THIS CAN'T BEAT THE QUEEN!WEAR THIS..AND...U WILL SOON FIND OUT....U WILL JUMP IN THE SHOWER.

guest_SHANSATIONAL
guest_SHANSATIONAL

I think the Beyonce parfum is going to be the best selling new launch this year. I have smelled all JLO's fragrances, Halle Berry, Sarah jParker, Celine Dion, Calvin K, Kenneth Cole, CoolWater, and many other fragrances and Beyonce is the one I best perfer. All the fragrances are made by the same company and each one is in a class by itself. I gave it a 10

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

cotton candy lollipops berries warm creamy vanilla all in one!!! this just has to be a gourmand fragrance i just wanna eat my wrist i cant stop smelling it- this is my new favorite perfume its amazing!
the bottle is gorgeous too i definately recommend this cant wait for the gift set so i can buy the big bottle with the big lotion =) the lasting power is great too! well done beyonce =)

Heat by Beyonce 3.28 out of 5 based on 1656 ratings and 376 user reviews

18.99 GBP
Beyonce Heat Eau de Toilette 50ml
Beyonce Heat Eau de Toilette 50ml
Beyonce Heat
Beyonce Heat The Mrs. Carter Perfume by Beyonce, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Spray, .5 fl oz
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Spray, .5 fl oz
Beyonce Heat Perfume by Beyonce, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Beyonce Heat Perfume by Beyonce, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
BEYONCE HEAT for WOMEN by Beyonce EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BEYONCE HEAT for WOMEN by Beyonce EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BEYONCE HEAT for WOMEN by Beyonce EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ MRS. CARTER LIMITED EDITION
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1.7 fl oz
Beyonce Heat Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Eau De Toilette
Beyonce Rush Heat Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Beyonce Rush Heat Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Beyonce Heat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Beyonce Heat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heat by Beyonce. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heat by Beyonce represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.