Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 817 I had it: 182 I want it: 453 My signature: 15

tropical
cherry
Heat Rush Beyonce for women Pictures Heat Rush Beyonce for women Pictures Heat Rush Beyonce for women Pictures Heat Rush Beyonce for women Pictures

Famous singer Beyonce is launching a new fragrance named Heat Rush, as a successor to the last year's edition Heat. Her first fragrance was a great success and thrilled Beyonce's fans. In February 2011, just a year after Heat, the new perfume is arriving on the market.

Heat Rush is another edition to be created in collaboration with Coty Beauty. Perfumer who worked on the new fragrance is Honorine Blanc of Firmenich. The new version of Heat is envisaged to be the perfect companion to Heat, since Heat is ideal for night while Heat Rush will be great for daily walks and meetings. The focus does not lie on sexy notes but on elegance this time. Beyonce herself pays a lot of attention on creation of her perfumes and approaches them like writing a song. She hopes that women of all generations will find themselves in aromas of this fragrance, since it is young, fresh and less-serious scent.

Opening notes of Heat Rush start the composition with passion fruit sorbet, blood orange and Brazilian cherry. Its heart blooms with yellow tiger orchid, mango blossom and orange hibiscus, while a warm base closes with teak wood, honey amber and Rio sunset musk.

The fragrance is poured in an orange, glass flacon shaped as the original edition. Heat Rush hits the shelves in various sizes, as 15, 30, 50 and 100 ml. Its accompanying collection includes shimmering body cream and shower gel. Heat Rush was launched in 2010.

Blood Orange Cherry Passionfruit

Orchid Hibiscus Mango Blossom

Teak Wood Amber Musk

Taj Sunset

Heat Rush Fragrance Reviews

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

I hate it. Probably because I hate the smell of grapefruit in a fragrance. I felt like it took over this entire perfume. I do like the bottle as I like all of them. If you like fruity smells.. This is it and this perfume belongs in the summer.

CPelly82
CPelly82

Received this as a gift and I was very disappointed. I love her lineup
of perfume but this one gave me a wicked headache. To me it smells cheap on my skin.

celebrity89
celebrity89

So similar to my Vintage Bloom, which is the prettier of the two bottles.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Sits too close to the skin for me. Very, very soft fragrance.

mistykerryn

I used to love this fragrance. But probably because this was my very first real perfume, so I didn't really know any better. Now that I know a bit more about the world of perfumes, I realise that Heat Rush is just "meh". It's sweet, fruity, citrus-y and tropical so it's nice for a day at the beach, or day to day wear in the summer. I stated in an earlier review that I didn't think that this smells cheap, but in all honesty, I think it does a bit. By all means, it smells nice, but it could probably pass as a cheap body mist, also in the sense that it barely develops on me and lasting power is useless, after about 30 mins - 1 hour it has completely faded into this plain, lotion kind of smell on my skin. However I got my 100mL for only $20 so I guess you get what you pay for. I think my bottle has also started to turn a little bad, because now upon first spray, it is much stronger than it used to be. A heavy fruity smell, like the smell of overripe fruit. So because of that, and my indifference toward this perfume, I find myself only wearing this because I want to finish my bottle up. Overall this is an inexpensive fruity summer perfume. Very "teenage". A nice scent and nice bottle but actual perfume quality is not the greatest.
2.5/5

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Heat Rush and Heat are really active on steamy days of Summer.

DarlingOne
DarlingOne

I would definitely agree that this has an escada feel to it. It has that same sweet, fruity, flirty, summery quality to it, perfect for a teenage girl, or even a tween wanting a "grown-up" perfume. I do love Beyonce very much but I doubt she smells like this perfume, and if she did - it would kinda disappoint me! It's one for the masses, for the young fans, but not to be taken seriously. For me, it is sweet, which I don't mind, but I can't seem to make up my mind on when to wear it. It's definitely for the summer, but it feels too sticky for day and too sickly for night. Fan of Beyonce, but not of the Beyonce Heat Rush.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I guess I'm a lucky girl because I found a 15 ml bottle on my father-in-law's store. I guess someone left it behind and never ask for it, so he gave it to me. Even though I'm not a fan of sweet fragrances because on my skin scents tend to smell sweet and sweet fragrances can be overpowering or too sweet on me. This is my second time wearing this one and when I smell it on the bottle I like the cherry, citrus and orchids combination. On me smells like just candy sugar. The good part is that it isn't overpowering, it stays close to my skin. It is not a fragrance that I'll use often.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I have this and love how it smells. At first spray. At first few minutes of sniff. I just can't wear it :/ shame cause I really love the smell! And want to show it off. But I don't wear it well at all :/ no one can ever smell it on me. I can't smell it on me. Hell the damn bottle barely loses any ounces I swear it gets sprayed and disappears. I even have the lotion and have worn both layered. Nothing. The lotion actually smells like dry old butt and the glitter is annoying as I don't want to sparkle. But the bottle is pretty and for some reason even tho it doesn't last on me I can't get rid of it. The few times I can smell it on me I just can't put it out of my collection :/ it's like the evil step sibling to my love for Heat Mrs Carter edition and Pulse Summer Edition. Love them both so much and rave and wear them and this one just sits. Collecting dust. Being pretty but can't be worn :/ shame.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I just picked this up tonight at TjMaxx for a steal. Wow I'm very impressed, this is awesome. Really fruity, it's the perfect amount of sweetness to it. It's the perfect warm fragrance, that can easily be worn year round. I love this, will definitely repurchase when I run out.

YogaRose
YogaRose

I brought this as the price was excellent and I was craving "orange". Quality is definitely great though the initial spray does remind me a lot of Viva La Juicy; lots of sweet which is not necessarily a bad thing, and though it does the trick, I have yet to find the "right" orange for myself. Luckily, it doesn't have the vanilla, caramel, or praline that makes "Viva" too dang sweet. I do not regret the buy though. It's also "Escada-like"....a very good fragrance for a great price.
EDIT: It lingers and dries down like a fresh natural orange on the skin....I'm really beginning to think I love this <3

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

I tried this at a Shoppers today because it was on sale and now I see why! This is is really awful! I rarely feel this negatively towards a scent but this one is terrible. It smells like that chemical they put in self-tanners... definitely heats up my nose but not in a good way.

mistykerryn

This was the fragrance that got me interested in perfumes! I received a 15mL bottle as a Christmas gift and I loved it immediately and bought 100mL of this as soon as my mini bottle ran out. It's very tropical, fruity and summery, though I'd wear it all year round. Very inexpensive, but doesn't smell cheap. Only downfall is that it doesn't last very long. Would be better if it was available as an Eau De Parfum. Perfect for every day use, I used to wear it everyday to school. However it is very popular, but I can see why!

Miriana93
Miriana93

This perfume reminds me of an exotic or tropical island. Every time I spray it on, I imagine being on a sandy beach frolicking in the waves. It is my all-time favourite summer scent. Plus, it is the perfume that I get most compliments on when I wear it in summer! I just love the scent of blood oranges - it's so distinct and lovely. It's a must for summer.

This would be my signature scent had it had a better lasting power. Unfortunately, this does not last more than 1-2 hours on my skin. People compliment me when I wear it, so they must smell it but it does not last as much as I want it to. Sometimes I'll have to spray it 10 times for it to last for 4 hours. I'm almost out of it, and I need to find something similar because I cannot be without it. If I don't find anything similar, I'll repurchase it since I love it so much.

Psyche
Psyche

On me, the original Heat smelled SO heavy and overpowering and a bit of a mess, kind of like Katy Perry's Purr (I love Meow though!). But Heat Rush is so much nicely, it isn't so overbearingly musky and muddled.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Smells very womanly. I like Heat Rush more than the regular Heat. It has more sweetness I think, which is something I personally prefer. This is a fragrance that fits ALL ages, It's, like I said earlier, a sweet fragrance but in the same time very sophisticated :)

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

Love this perfume. Just got it in a couple days ago and it reminds me greatly of Taj sunset. This is good because i'm finding it harder and harder to find Taj Sunset. Smells a great deal like oranges/mangos. This is a very nice sweet smelling perfume and the one i received from perfumania had very good staying power.

beautyfan
beautyfan

I love this smell, sweet, but fresh at the same time.. Unfortunately, not long lasting..

Mariamaija Amélie
Mariamaija Amélie

oh my! :) What a fruity beauty this scent is to me. I am sniffing my wrists all the time at the moment. can't help it. It is sweet, but not a sickening kind of sweetness - the fresh and fruity kind. It's a "happy scent" in my opinion.

Perfume-Princess
Perfume-Princess

Today I wanted to wear something light,fruity and uplifting. So I reached for my bottle of Heat Rush.
I am really enjoying this perfume its a great scent for lifting your mood, and making you feel like you are meant to be on a tropical beach soaking up the rays of the sun.

The Cherry and Blood Orange bring out the summer sexiness in this fragrance.
These two notes stay with me untill the end of the fragrance, at this point I get a lovely LIGHT Amber. I must stress this it is not a overwhelming strong Amber like you can experience in other perfumes, it stays very close to the skin and blends wonderfully with a hint of Musk.
Heat Rush is an EDT so it never becomes headache inducing or over powering.
Lovely job Beyonce Summertime just got sexy!!

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

I absolutely love this perfume! It's fruity, sweet and warm. Has a very unique smell and I must admit I haven't smelled anything like this before. Definitely will order another one once I run out! I guess the only negative thing about this is that it doesn't last as long since It's Eu de Toillette.

rainbowwriter91
rainbowwriter91

My favourite Beyoncé fragrances for now are absolutely Heat Mrs Carter World Tour Limited Edition and this. I agree with the ones who wrote that it's a sunny, happy, summery, fruity and sweet scent. It lasts quite long (moderately) and the first smell that came to my mind after the first sniff was orange. The fragrance definitely smells good and it's strong but unfortunately not too memorable to me. To me this smells pretty similar to the original Heat. I'm not sure if I could take this as my signature, I need something more special.

One Note! The Bottle is Pretty

386Vintage

Fruit Punch..passion fruit sorbet, blood orange and Brazilian cherry Gone Bad Fruit with a Musk after Scent. I really did give this a change in Cool weather and Warm weather. Teenage Scent trying to be an Adult Scent..

pushya
pushya

I don't like celebrity perfumes but this one is different. Unique, sweet but sophisticated, happy, sunny, jammy perfume. I think it is the best beyonce perfume too.

wowgirl
wowgirl

This is by far my favorite fragrance of hers. It's perfect for summer, but it's good in any season. The drydown is flirty and sensuous. I've noticed that so far, at least for me, that all of her fragrances smell the best when they dry down.

Tas33
Tas33

I absolutely love this perfume the first 10 minutes after spraying it. It is a delicious blast of fresh fruity sweetness. The orange and cherry certainly come through strong for me. Sadly, 10 minutes later it begins to fade then mostly disappears. I now just keep it next to my bed and use it occasionally to experience that lovely first blast and let it fade away. If the scent would last longer this would be one of my favorites.

Realtra
Realtra

This fragrance is one I would describe as spicy. It is not one I would see myself wearing in a work environment, or to class. It just seems very youthful, as in a perfect fit for high schoolers.

annbolly31
annbolly31

Too much sweet fruits in this one. Nothing special. Meh, not for me.

PureIce
PureIce

I don't get why Heat gets only bad reviews and Heat Rush gets good ones. I dislike both of them, but I'd say Heat... is a bit more bearable, vanillay and nuttyand harmless. This one is just passion fruit and nasty artificial musk. I've read below it gives headaches to someone, well it happens to me too after a while. I just get this passion fruit smell and this sickly fruity-sweet note and musk after it dries down. Not for me.

leighhannah
leighhannah

I have this for swap if anyone is interested. US only please.

Eastsiderider
Eastsiderider

I love the scent but unfortunately it gives me a headache :( which has never happened before with any other fragrance. It occurs every time I wear this. Also this scent doesn't last very long.

eomo1992
eomo1992

Love it!!!! The only discontent I have is it doesn't go long..............

Amazingstar
Amazingstar

This perfume smells exactly like nicki minaj pink Friday but it only smells slightly more orangey on the opening this perfume (heat rush) doesn't last very long, perfumes don't usually sink into my skin but this really does so there is no spillage and doesn't last longer than 30 mins on skin
Smells fruity and nothing else, it's really nice but wish it would last
My husband also said it smells like something I already have. And when I got him to smell pink Friday he said yeah that's what It smells of

piahellgren
piahellgren

Very similar to SJP NYC, but not as original. SJP has this rummy thing going on. But sure, Heat rush is fine.

jessica.collins
jessica.collins

Omgosh.....no words can give this beauty any justice! Love it!

Snow_Bunny10
Snow_Bunny10

If Beyonce's Heat wasn't your style, you're in luck; Heat Rush will knock your socks off. Its amazingly feminine with floral and fruit notes making it sweet, fun, and "girlie". Heat Rush is more of a spring, summer and daytime fragrance, compared to it's sister fragrance Heat which is a spicy evening wear. The top notes(blood, orange, cherry, and passionfruit) linger longer then expected and really overpower the floral (orchid, mango blossom, orange hibiscus) middle notes as well as the soft subtle musky (teak, honey, ambergris, white musks) bottom notes. This is a Eau de Toilette so it does not last quite as long as hoped for and does NOT come as a Eau de Parfum (which I would really love more!). I personally wear this to work and use 3 sprays its last about 4 - 6 hours and I normally spray 1 more time on lunch to give it a "pick me up." ll around the product doesn't seem very orginal; the fragrance has simple note pattern citrus top note, floral middle, and then musky bottom. The bottle shape is the same as its "older sister" Heat but is a softer orange color almost like a sunset. Obviously the name Heat Rush....ehhh. I really enjoy this fragrance its fun, sexy, girlie, delicious, almost candy like. I get compliments all the time wearing it. If your a "Fragrance Freak" and love to collect you probably already have fragrances that are very similar and this wont amaze you. If your looking for something fun and simple without strength I highly recommend it. Overall I give Beyonce Heat Rush a A-

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it doesnt smell like something you want to spray on yourself, maybe on a mean boy!
in the eye.lol
it smells weird and i smelled licorice!

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

I purchased this after I seen it for $19.99 at Marshalls. I must say, it is heavenly...very sweet and juicy. I am not sure on the staying power just yet but will update my opinion as soon as I wear it...

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

This is an incredibly refreshing & yummy scent, unfortunately it has NO staying power whatsoever. Need 7-10 spritzes if you wanna be able to smell it after half an hour. This one is still a keeper for me though, due to the fact that it's so delicious. I'll probably stick to wearing this only on very hot days. Buy it at discount, because you'll go through the bottle super fast if you wear it often.

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

This is a strange one! The first spray: only sweetness (too sweet) and within 10 minutes: only synthetic wood (?) smell. A big NO.

Tylerr.Jade
Tylerr.Jade

I love this perfume, it has a sweet tropical scent that makes you feel like you have transported to summer. It's lovely and lasts long

Sophia666
Sophia666

I was pleasantly surprised with this one when I got it home~ It is intoxicatingly sweet and peachy, like an orange creamsicle on a warm summer day on the beach. Lasting power is good, and this is nothing like the original Beyonce Heat, which seems more mature-smelling than this. It gives the feeling of fruity effervescence, and is similar to Escada Sunset Heat, but lasts longer. Good if you love fruity perfumes.

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

As soon as I smelled this perfume in the store I picked it up and carried it with me to purchase! If you like tropical scents then you will love this one :) As soon as you spray this fragrance the blood orange, passionfruit and cherry (I can't really tell which is the most dominant, maybe the blood orange) hit you and the first spritz smells so good! C: It's quite a sweet scent though so if you're not into sweet fruity scents this may not be for you. This isn't a complex scent with many different layers and it's one of those perfumes where what you spray is what you get. It doesn't change too much as you wear it, just the fruit notes becoming less potent. It's more on the lighter side, definitely not a strong scent, and more of a spring/summer day fragrance.

The bottle is okay. I find it a bit awkward to use though and have to hold the base with one hand and spray the fragrance with the other. It's not too much of an issue though and it does look nice on my dresser :)

The let down of this perfume for me is that it does not last on my skin! :( I've read these reviews and other people have said it doesn't last on them either, so it could be the quality of the perfume and not just the differences in body chemistry. A few hours after application, I can barely smell it, maybe just faintly if I really try to sniff it :P I'm not quite sure of the sillage either as I've been having trouble trying to smell it on myself, let alone worrying about whether others can smell it or not :) But the scent definitely makes up for this factor so I'm still happy with it even though it doesn't last long ^^

If you want a strong scent that lasts a long time, I wouldn't recommend this one. But if you like sweet, light tropical scents then maybe give this one a try :)

Hope this review helps! :3

StarAtlas
StarAtlas

Two part review- Firstly, Kittycat63... well said. I am fairly new to this board in terms of being a member but I've been cruising it for a very long time. You are so so right. It reminds me of Facebook in a way b/c you can't state how you REALLY feel about something controversial (or even something that's not controversial but just has two dividing camps or is slightly risqué to talk about) b/c your friends won't touch it with a ten foot pole - even if it is true. I'm truly tired of conformity when it comes to mainstream, politics, celebrities (like them b/c everyone else does) and fashion. So kudos to you for being honest!
That being said, I usually don't buy celebrity perfumes just b/c they seem such a sell-out to me. Almost like - Ooh it's from Beyoncé so it must be good. Really, I shouldn't do that. But it doesn't stop me from smelling them... I do like Heat Rush, it's warm and sensual without that "old lady" smell I usually associate with very warm or spicy perfumes (I don't know why I do, it's not necessarily so.)

But I'm sure, just like other celebrity perfumes, it will fall out of favor quickly b/c you cannot turn a street corner without smelling it or b/c the celebrity themselves are no longer popular. Who wants to wear a perfume by an unpopular out-of-favor celebrity, right?

oneapple_ken
oneapple_ken

i got my first bottle now and i so love it. thank you for your reviews that i've decided to try and its worth it. i so love the perfume. very fruity and fresh, my summer frag... im so happy for buying it.. thank you guys..:)))

-another review.. it stays long(sprayed since morning before going to work- 7 hours passed).. im happy. got compliments from my colleagues, they said I smell so good that when I walk pass them, they can smell me... so happy I bought this perfume... :)

Kittycat63

It makes me laugh that slightly negative reviews for very popular celebrity perfumes like this get no balloons on here whatsoever so, presumably, loads of thumbs down!

I stated in my earlier review awhile ago that I quite like this perfume but wouldn't buy it due to the fact that Beyonce is fond of wearing animal skins, furs, etc (as is J-Lo) and, being an animal lover, I find that totally repellant. So, then my review got no balloons at all! Then another Fragrantican also said something 'controversial' about Beyonce and the same thing happened to her. However, all the gushing, non-controversial reviews for this, and other celebrity scents, get lots of thumbs up.

Interesting .... and pretty funny! It's a shame though that so many people seem to care more about jumping onto the celebrity bandwagon than whether or not that celebrity gives a damn about animal cruelty or not and whether the clothing and accessories they wear involve the torture of animals (and, as far as I know, certainly J-Lo has several fur farms which involve many, many animals being treated horrendously badly and suffering terribly).

Personally, as much as I Iove perfume, if I know there's cruelty involved, or that whoever is behind the production of any perfume I might consider buying is associated in any way with animal cruelty, I'll steer well clear and spend my money elsewhere because I care more about the welfare of animals than superficial, unimportant things.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I'm not a Beyonce fan at all, but after I sampled this I went and bought a full size bottle. It seemed I could smell actual heat in this, it's exotic and hypnotic, a great orangey-fruity summer scent. Longevity was fairly good. A surprisingly good celeb fragrance :)

sandra9
sandra9

Nothing special at all. It smells like an ordinary shower gel. I just hate it.

aldal83
aldal83

I have the EDT, shower gel and body lotion and love this fragrance.
Fruity and fresh, superb for summer and making you feel energised.
When you spray it's strong but it only lasts a few hours then you really have to sniff to notice it which is a shame.
Very orangey and tropical I really love the way this smells and makes me feel, my whole family comment when I wear this one which is lovely.

maraika
maraika

Heat Rush is my go to fragrance this summer. A tropical fruit basket, delicious and fresh. Maybe the amber and the woods prevent it from being sickly sweet and even a friend of mine, who is not a fan of sweet, liked it from first sniff. I can't smell it on me after few hours, event the first spritz is not strong and you don't need time to be able to breathe in it. Heat Rush is very light, but got me compliments, 10 hours after spraying, so i guess at the end of the day others still can catch delicate whiffs of the scent, emitted from the skin, which is a good thing. It works great especially in a hot weather, when you don't need your frag to be representing itself too much. For this price (i got a 30 ml for 10 euros), it doesn't smell cheap at all and is perfect for a summer everyday happy fragrance.

magdalena.shiu
magdalena.shiu

Best orangy perfume ever, perfect for the summer! Easy to wear but still a special scent.

AkkaPoom
AkkaPoom

This is my favorite Beyonce's fragrance. When I sniffed it, it gave me a strangely warm in my chest like an orange flame was lit in me which was very tropical. I'm in love with it now. It reminds me of a big basket of juicy orange and tropical fruit.But the lasting-power is disappointing. It lasted three to four hours on my skin.However, it's forgivable because of the scent.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

Cherries and amber, that's all I smell. It's really nice, has a lot more depth than other celebrity frags and is somewhat unique. To me this is a richer version of one of the fruity sweet juices Escada puts out.

sweetviolet

Smells tropical, very nice. Doesn't last long though.

Miss.Hamdieh
Miss.Hamdieh

Love it ,but doesn't stay much

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

Young, fresh, and sweet! The sample I had received had a bit of an original Heat undertone as far as that woody musk at the very end, but the actual bottle and fragrance is just fruity, sweet, and fun! Someone I recently met hugged me, and said I smelled "happy"! I was wearing Heat Rush! This is perfect for something playful, lighthearted, and even a bit special that you'd like to wear Heat Rush to! Longevity is a good six or seven hours (which is GREAT for a daytime scent!), and sillage is pretty intimate. you can smell it if you're within a foot of me, but it's not something that leaves a trail or is overpowering. I still prefer the original HEAT, but the two aren't really comparable- nor were they meant to be. The original Heat is seduction, this is more of a perfect first date fragrance (unless you're someone who seduces on the first date, then by all means go for HEAT! hahaha

j'adore dior
j'adore dior

Perfect scent. I prefer it in the fall. It's not expensive and it smells amazing!

HollyGolightly91
HollyGolightly91

I really like this fragrance, which is odd because it's not what I'd usually go for. It reminds me of NYC by Sarah jessica Parker. Very sweet and tropical with a sense of playful sophistication under it all (the dry down?). It's a very 'fun' and carefree fragrance. It doesn't take itself too seriously at all, which is a lovely change. A great perfume! :)

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

Gorgeous and very 'Escada' (albeit a budget version), but the lasting power is terrible. Within an hour the aroma is all but gone from my skin and is only faintly discernible on clothing. Even for a celeb scent I would expect better. 8/10 for the lovely smell but 2/10 for lasting power unfortunately.

red gloves
red gloves

I've had it and loved it, it developes perfect on my skin: warm, kind of spicy, fruity scent with a bit of tropical kick.

sweetviolet

I had this perfume and liked it at first. Tired of it easy. Smells to run of the mill perfumes. It didn't last long maybe an hour. Not a classy scent. But if you love fruit you will love this one. It is more a warm fruit scent. More for very young women.

timida88
timida88

This Beyonce's perfume i know the best because my friend has a bottle of it and sure it is always my guilty pleasure whenever i visit her hehe ;) I wouldn't pick it for myself because i find it too sweet (hate cherries!) and "teeny" for my tastes. But...I love how it smells on me after hour when fruity jam is gone, i guess its hibiscus and orchid play main role. So i would recommend it as a great summer scent, especially its suitable as a gift for young girl :)

love45
love45

Sticky sweet and def a summer fragrance. I disliked it the first time I tried it but now I like it! Def worth a try!

kimmiiix
kimmiiix

If you were a fan of escada moon sparkle (now discontinued) try this, it smells very similar!!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

My elder sister bought it with Intimately for Women by Beckham. I really concerned about it better than the other by Beck. It's open with cherry and some citrus note. To me it's really really lovely. And the base note is some floral scent. I love this perfume. I don't know but this is EDT but its longevity better than Heat original. I don't know why. My sister said it was like NYC by SJP but I think Heat Rush is sensual, sexy than NYC. NYC is strawberry scent and Heat Rush is cherry-orange scent

reyjasson
reyjasson

This version of Heat really surprised me. I mean, I loved the first version of Heat but Heat Rush definitely got this one for me. I absolutely loved the fruity fresh feeling I got when I first tried it on a tester. It's definitely a must-have, especially for younger girls and teens, since its counterpart (the Red one) can be a little bit more mature at times.

ladyreddz
ladyreddz

I received this as a birthday gift from my baby sister. It does smell good... orangey, but it's more like a Bath and Body Works body spray type of good. It smells like a cheap perfume that a young person would wear and it does not last long. I am going to use it all up this summer but after the bottle is done I don't think I would spend my $ on buying another one.

inchukalns
inchukalns

absolutely love this young, fresh and fruity smell - it lifts the mood up and creates images of freshly cut spring flowers and yummy juicy fruit in your mind ^^ vanilla notes create sweet and sensual sensation. it would surely be my ultimate best perfume but.. it lasts minutes on me :-/ literally - the smell is gone in less than an hour. nothing in the world is perfect i guess ^^

amanda91
amanda91

doesn't last long, has a fruity scent but nothing that is WOW...ahhh would I buy it again....no

arrode
arrode

This smells delicious. Just like a tropical summer party in a bottle. If you want something summery without coconut, this is for you. The only downside is this EDT doesn't last more than a couple hours, so spray it on your clothing. It smells like citrus fruits, but doesn't have a harsh edge at all. It's sensual like a delicious alcoholic fruity drink. I'll be wearing this around the pool/to the beach all summer.

utythebeauty
utythebeauty

Available now for cheap on goombarterboom.com.

murad2012
murad2012

this hits you with a very vivid blast of Starburst chewy sweets, only negative thing is the staying power unless you spray twice more during the day it should be fine

Passed by this at Ulta and I'm willing to give anything a shot so I tested it out.
Immediately I thought "Juicy Juice". Extremely sweet and sticky.
I couldn't immediately pick anything out except cherry but as I walked around the store I started to get some passion fruit.
Cherry and passion fruit are not my favorite fruit scents and I just found it somewhat overpowering. This was a no go for me.

xVal

I don't like celebrity perfumes much,but I do like fruity scents, and need to have at least one in my collection.
What's good in some celebrity perfumes is that they are straight up fruity, and smell like that till the very end.
It's quite synthetic,but it's so juicy and yummy, that I couldn't pass it.

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

after testing it ... the fragrance is very beautiful (but not her best and not my type) ) but the dry down is like sugared gummy fruits scent which is similar to BS Midnight Fantasy but in Heat Rush the gummy fruits are less loud than Midnight Fantasy maybe becuase it is EDT . both they have Orchid + Cherry + Musk + Amber

I assume that the sweetness of Passionfruit in Heat Rush works like the sweetness of Plum in Midnight Fantasy for making the gummy fruits scent , However the freshness of Blood Orange in Heat Rush tame down the gummy sweetness at the first spray meanwhile in Midnight Fantasy the strong Vanilla note increases the sweetness and that what makes it more sugary fruity sweet than Heat Rush , which that makes the diffrent between both fragrances at the first sniff but when it dries down it's smell candied fruits like Midnight Fantasy but in soft mode.

katie257
katie257

recieved mine today, its ok nothing speacial to my nose. its fruity which is pleasent, but a musky fruity. very summery. i bought a box set, very disapointed as the body lotion doesnt smell of anything

imihelsone
imihelsone

The most optimistic juice out there! But then again how could a yummy blood orange + passion fruit + cherry combo not smell delicious? I am not a big fan of celebrity perfumes but this one took my breath away, so happy! PERFECT for the summer-time happiness

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Amazingly sweet and juicy fragrence perfect for the upcomeing summer :) I bought the. 100ml gift set at tj maxx for 30$ comes with lotion shower gel and another 15ml bottle amazing amazing deal love this scent in the top I get a lot of passion fruit and blood orchard just so yummy that's all I can say 10/10

Orshi
Orshi

The most sickly sweet perfume I've ever owned, I regret buying a 50ml bottle..I'm hoping it will be less annoying and sickly in the summer.

tterekhova
tterekhova

I guess this is another "celebrity" thing. Got me with the "heat" theme on one of the coldest canadian winter nights. I felt like having one of those and be modern, but it's cheesy and, in my opinion, not special at all...

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

Nice scent, but I don't see it as a well thought out perfume. It seems like it was thrown together for her, although I don't think it was. Not a must have for a collection. Through out the fragrance I completely miss the fruitiness and sweetness. In the beginning..... sure with the fruity but once you get into it's just a heavy musky,amber-y, type floral-y. Not impressed and it HAS to go right with your body chemistry or it could smell like a volcano that sits around horse and elephant poop.

taylors91

Anybody else think B's scents are poorly made?, or maybe it's just how it reacts to my skins body chemistry x

Musselille
Musselille

Really tropical and fresh fruity perfume! It's much better than the original Heat!

The orange and the passionfruit are soooo good in this!

The staying power is okay (about 5-7 hours) - it sits close to skin.

Perfect for those HOT summer days :)

maźka1984
maźka1984

The smell disturbing to me was associated with something, I tested sample for a few days and suddenly it dawned on me - it beat brazil from Avon. Smell sweet and Holiday, perhaps more durable than avon but I will not buy beyonce - smell like avon.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Just got this today. Sweet juicy fruits & musk! The PERFECT summer fragrance...

takeasniff

Sorry guys the review below was me my computer logged out just as I posted my review!

I am with Kittycat63.

I know we shouldn't write reviews about things that are not to do with the smell of the perfume but it is hard to ignore certain information when it comes to light well for me anyway!

For me it is for a slightly different reason. I have always supported Beyonce but I noticed recently she had a court case thrown out because she tried to get some company with the name Blue Ivy to change their name so she and Jay Z could have the exclusive rights to the name because they named their daughter Blue Ivy or Ivy Blue whatever it is!! I thought that was very selfish and her head appears to be getting a little big for her if she thinks just because she has a kid called Ivy Blue that she is the only one who can use the name and to have the audacity to ask a successful company which is minding it's own business and probably doesn't pay much attention to Beyonce to change something as major as their name!! That is what clients have come to know the company as and their reputation etc why should they have to change their name and all the other changes that go along with doing such a thing just because Queen B decides that she wants to be the only person to use such a name?. This poor company had the name well before Beyonce had her baby so for me that was rediculous and a selfish waste of the court system and the company she dragged to court a waste of everyone's time. In her song "I was here" she claims she wants to be remebered and to have left her mark well B I am sure this aint the way to do it love!

I love animals too and have many pets myself so animal cruelty is a very hard pill for me to swallow even if it is my beloved Beyonce. The mink furr I am undecided on that industry as there are a lot of biased facts thrown around about that and mink furr farmers are always having to defend thier practices and some of the animal welfare agencies who claim such practices exist are infamous for their own dodgy practices. I cannot understand why she needed to use Iguana and python skins. I know some snakes are at plague numbers in some places so maybe they were culled and the skins are used I know here in Australia we have specialised crocodile farms as they are in plague proportions so their skins are used for fashion but I don't know about Iguana's? Maybe they were humanely farmed because they are at plague proportions I am not educated on the topic but I surely will be investigating some more for my own piece of mind. I personally would feel ignorant and stupid if this info was true and I continue to support Beyonce when I don't agree with her choices she might be a good entertainer but if she makes cruel choices just for fashion then that is unacceptable for me personally.

On the perfume:
I have this perfume and I don't mind it I think it lasts a long time and it smells a little like the original heat. If that was too strong for some people then this one might be a better option. It seems to be always available where I live but her other ones are a little up and down. Sometimes stores have them other times they don't but this particular one is always everywhere it seems. It is a good alternative to Escada but I think it has a touch of musk that Sara Jessica Parker's New York City doesn't and it does not develop the soapy musk that from my memory Escada used to do. It has a little of the original heat which gives it a warmth but not too sticky which Esacada doesn't have they are dare I say it a little more synthetic attempts to smell like fruit where as Beyonce's Heat Rush does actually smell like tart mango or blood orange. If you don't like musk maybe test this one a little more or get the SJP NYC one as that one is a little more soft strawberry and a creamy finish because of the rum in the background.

I have noticed with this perfume people like it for a variety of reasons and functions. It seems to be able to just smell pleasant unlike her other perfumes which always seem to have something in them that someone doesn't like or deems it to be a failure to launch but Heat Rush is a safer option if it is your first Beyonce perfume or you like her and would like to get one of her perfumes just for fun not necessarily for the smell, like I do. Although it is not my favourite of Beyonce's perfumes it is a well done perfume for the style of perfume that it fits into and the fashion that was around for perfumes when she launched it I can remember to have blood orange or mango was all the rage so she did do a good job.

azfiri
azfiri

love the warm smell :)

Kittycat63

I just tested Heat Rush today in a department store and I won't be buying it.

Not because it's a nasty perfume - it's not and I actually like it. It's a gourmand / fruity perfume, not unlike so many others, but it's nice nevertheless and, unlike some of the other reviewers' experiences of it, on me it's lasted for 10+ hours, which is pretty good going!

So, I was thinking that perhaps I might add a bottle of this to my collection (even if the bottle itself is fugly and cheap looking!).

That was until I read today that Beyonce's Super Bowl costume was made up of Iguana skins, Python skins, etc, and that she wears mink (and probably other furs too). I'm a huge animal lover, and a vegetarian, so it doesn't sit well with me to spend my money on products put out by a celebrity like that who should know better and who, up until now, I actually quite admired. I thought she was more intelligent, and decent, than that so, as with J-Lo, I WON'T be wasting my money on any of her products any time soon!

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I wanted it for so long and finally got it,great scent for summer.
When I wear this perfume I feel like I'm in a tropical place.
Wonderful I would say, the smell is gorgeous.
I love how the passion fruit mixes with the cherry and the orange. :)

taylors91

Love smell of it, only disappointing point is sprayed it on wrist not 15mins later....smell was gone. Majorly disappointed xx

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

My sample of Queen B's perfume just came in. I really like it. It's definitely a more sensual smell, something you would wear during a hot night in the middle of July. It is sexy, tropical, alluring, undertones of musk put a small twist of masculinity to it. You know now that I think of it, it reminds me of a sweeter version of Dunhill's Desire which I love. It's absolutely a sweet perfume so if you don't like those types it's not for you.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Tonight i finally purchased a bottle of Heat rush to add to my perfume collection :)
I really like it.
It opens up with a very fruity scent. I immediately thought it reminded me of an artificial grape scent,like maybe what is used to flavor Grape gum and candy....Not that, that is a bad thing because i like the smell of artificial Grape :)
I'm finding it hard to detect any floral on my skin..just fruit.
This would be a great Summer time fragrance as its very fruity,sunshiny and happy smelling.
I really love the Heat collection bottles,i think they all look nice sitting on my dresser.I just need one one from this collection and then i have them all.
They all smell pretty good as well, although i was a bit surprised at all the fruit in the Heat collection,I was expecting something a bit more animalistic and warm with a more mature feel when i considered the name but I enjoy the youthful fruity scent all the same :)

poirot303
poirot303

I love that this scent is both fruity and woody - makes it perfect for warm/humid climates. For me, the depth of this perfume sold me. However, it doesn't last very long on me. I wish they made an EDP in this scent.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

I really do not understand why so many people compare this to Taj Sunset... why? just because they are both orange? both tropical fruity? yes, they are, but the scents are completely different - Taj Sunset is simple and linear mango scent, Heat is much more complex and original

annettepe
annettepe

this is definitely the sweetest and most candy like smelling out of all the beyonce perfumes. even though theres no mango notes listed, to me this smells like a sweet creamy vanilla with mango and cherry notes. its really girly and sweet.

i would say its a young scent. i imagine a lot of teenagers loving this scent but ofcourse it can be worn by any age as long as you like the fragrance. i wouldnt say this scent is very beyonce. to me shes such a strong woman that portrays a sexy and confident personality but this is definitely not that at all.... its a very simple scent. i like it and wouldnt mind smelling it on others but i wouldnt purchase it myself.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I just really smell gummy bears when I spray this :-/ It's okay, but it gets sickly after wearing it for a while.

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This fragrance is very fruity and cherry. This scent is perfect for the summer. It's very feminine,and this scent is also perfect for someone who went to the beach and after drying yourself off spray on this fragrance that's what I imagine while spraying this fragrance on.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I definitely view this fragrance as a sweet scent, as apposed to fruity. On first spray, it is obvious that the scent is not as 'in your face' like the original Heat. This spin off is much more subtle and comforting. It does not project as well but definitely lasts just as long. With the projection, it is not as overpowering as Heat, this makes it a much better for everyday wear. Beyonce said she wanted to create this scent for her fans to wear everyday, and not just night. I think she succeeded well, the scent is very light and daytime suited. The light orange bottle complements the scent also. I have to say that I can still see that this fragrance is an ancestor of Heat. Some of the notes smell similar and you can tell it is on the same family tree. I like that about it. In my opinion, this perfume is perfect for summer. It's great for warm days, hot days or rainy, humid days. It is not my favourite from the Heat collection but I must say it has grown on me and I rather like it. If you are looking for a light, sweet, warm scent for summer daytime wear, give Heat Rush a test!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Heat Rush may not be the most unique scent out there, but I have to say I REALLY like it. I tested it on a whim the other day, and I couldn't stop thinking about it... I actually ended up buying a gift set with a lotion and body wash from Kohl's.

To me it is fruity, citrusy and clean, but not shallow - I think there is just enough warmth in the scent to give it some substance. I think I smell the orchid, mango, and orange the most, with just a little tart cherry. As a "fruity floral" this fragrance is FANTASTIC. I don't normally care much for sweet scents, and while this has some sweetness, it isn't syrupy or overpowering. Lasting power isn't amazing, but I got a good 4.5 hours minimum, without any layering.

I think this is one that I would wear in the summer, or for a lift when the winter blues start hitting hard mid-March. :) I definitely recommend this one!

Christian14596

This is the perfume i wear when i'm stressed out and want to relax. On my skin the fragrance opens with a scent of juicy oranges .. it kinda reminds me of orange sacs full of juice...the passion fruit is also there is but is not dominant. As for the floral notes.. the only note that i detect are the orchids which add lightness and a very lovely sweet effect. the fragrance ends with an amazing base note of warm amber giving this fragrance a cozy feeling on me

This fragrance to me is pure magic.. i wasn't too impressed with Heat as i found it to be a more darker and richer Miss Dior Cherie.. But Heat Rush is amazing!! For some reason whenever i wear the fragrance it brings be back to a peaceful state of mind and a lot of happy memories.

the only downside to the fragrance is like everyone else has said is the lasting power .. 2 ans a half hours tops.. but it does last slightly longer on clothes!

Great Job Beyonce -
Score:- 9/10

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

I'd prefer this than Heat but it don't last long.

dcookoo
dcookoo

It's like a lighter version of Escada Taj Sunset. But this doesn't last very long - an hour tops then it's GONE.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

The opening spritz was pure alcohol. After that the wonderful and sweet frag came forward. My only big complaint is that, on me, this frag only lasted for 2 hours. I hate perfumes that don't last.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

This is the only beyonce fragrance I cared for and it has the weakest staying power and thats a shame because I liked this and beyonce lost a sale..

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

When I tested this one, it was kind of like "holy passionfruit and amber!" which isn't bad at all. It wasn't pleasing to my nose on tester paper, but on my skin I could smell the cherry and blood orange too, which for some reason I couldn't smell on the paper. It disappeared so quickly though, which was too bad because I liked it even better than the original Heat. My mum really loved this one, so I'm thinking about getting her a bottle come Christmas time.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Nice fruity fragrance but nothing groundbreaking. This is my second favorite beyonce scent after Pulse.

EDIT 2/4/2013: I smelled this again after the guy at the fragrance store said that this was his favorite women's fragrance by far....this does smell very good :) Now I might like this one better than Pulse....they both are great!

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

It has such a lovely smell... The perfect mix of passion fruit and brazilian cherry (here in Brazil we have 2 fruits that might resemble cherry:Pitanga and Acerola), very fruity and delicious. The sad part is that, after about an our, it's gone. That makes me so mad...

busik
busik

For the third time already came, once again, to breathe some hot-flammable. The first time it was just Heat, and it seemed too cloying, but with a twist, as in mind the smell distinctly sealed, which means that the next thought is to buy! And today, compared with the new Heat Rush and I found much more interesting. Sorry that released in the toilet water, not perfume, it would be better! Obviously feel blood orange, passion fruit, and in base something incomprehensible, or rather do not know the name, something cushy, something .... pl ... damn this is probably the Indonesian teak wood, as stated. But the nose can not tear. Always glad that you can not smell the extraordinary selective or rarity, or for space prices of "crystal" bottle, and so, modestly and with style! )))

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

HEAT RASH is cheap and generic smelling. Waste of money.

hübsche Frau
hübsche Frau

Oh sorry but this smells like air freshener. Too sweet and not long lasting. I purchased it on sale online and I regret that I did. :(

dioradddict
dioradddict

Warm, sour-sweet tropical fruit punch with a musky-smoky base... lasts longer if spritzed on clothes and hair, not the best staying power on my skin (4-6h depending on the situation). I also like to layer it on the original heat, wich I prefer for it is more cherry-creamier and least sour-sweet stylish then heat rush , and I think they blend nicely together. Perfect for informal summer nights.
edit: (have the biggest (h.rush) and the smallest(heat) bottles... the big one is awful to handle, really... but i paid so little money, so i´m happy...)
if you like escada and victoria secrets kind of fruity scents, probably you´ll enjoy it

nightcat23
nightcat23

OMG this is so fruity! I don't like the original Heat but I was really surprised by the flanker and that there's no mango in this! It smells really bright and fruity like mango syrup! Quite nice actually, very sticky and perfect for Summer!

caramelsugar
caramelsugar

Very warm and sweet smell. I loved the fragrance when I first tried it. However, when this one dries out the scent becomes very cheap so the nice scent goes away pretty fast. Too bad I got the biggest bottle :(. This perfume is definitely overrated. I do not recommend it at all.

Normi Enriquez
Normi Enriquez

I really loved this perfume the second I tried it on. I was looking for a new perfume to buy and I wanted something sweet and citrusy, and this was the perfect match. It smells really nice and light, it's not too strong, although I feel like it didn't last that long on me. I bought the gift set that comes with a little 15 ml. bottle, body lotion and body wash, and the fact that I can carry the little version in my purse is always a plus. Good value for your money. Great scent for summer!

phoenixyox
phoenixyox

at first spray i thought it comes too strong but it developed into a nice warm fruity sweet smell, i just can't stop smelling my wrist! lasts long on me too.

BeePowa
BeePowa

This perfume is perfect for spring and the begining of summer, when the weather is still bearable.

It's really sweet, like juicy orange. You smell like a candy.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Heat Rush is not a "bad" scent at all, but it's not as good as "Heat".

It didn't even last on my skin for 10 minutes.
I gave it away to my sister and the scent fits her perfectly!

We all have different so-called "skin-chemistry", so this is one of those perfumes that doesn't fit everyone (my opinion).

The bottle is fierce though and the price is right.

kevdg18
kevdg18

Umm Beyonce, all your single ladies are not going to be happy with this one. This fragrance does not last. Whoa!! I sprayed this on and as soon I went to the club an hour later, the scent was almost non-existent! Wtf Beyonce?! It does smell nice though.

Ms. Sippi
Ms. Sippi

I like this scent. A lot. My everyday scent.

What I DON`T like is the bottle! Have Beyonce even tried to hold on to her creation I wonder?
Having to use both hands to be able to put it on is a fail to me. (I am not an octopuss, my dearest Beyonce)
FYI, I own the bigger bottle right now, but used up the smaller one before getting the bigger one and it was no picnic to use either...)

But the scent is a fun, feminine, fruity and soft scent that is non intrusive in my opinion, and it lingers beautifully a while on me, but I wish it stayed on longer.
But the scent will linger a while longer if you use the bodylotion along with it as I do when I want it to not fade too fast.

I think this is a scent that both men and women can agree on, and my husand loves it!
It is an easy going and fun scent that won`t be one of those sharp scents that enter the room long before you do.
I wish it would come in eau de parfum instead of eau de toilette though.

takeasniff

I caved in and got a small bottle of this. I had read a lot of reviews and people say they can smell all these things in it and they love it and it is so fresh etc etc.

This is a nice perfume and I do like it and I will use it. I cannot smell all the things others can. I said in an earlier review it smelled like bubble gum and I still think that. I can vaguely smell orange or mango somewhere but nothing like what some people are saying on here. I just don't get what all the fuss is about. When I reach for a perfume to spray I seem to look at this one and think no I don't really want to use that. Once I do spray it I enjoy it but I am struggling to get through the bottle. I emptied 2 bottles of Heat but not Heat Rush.

I wish I could see what everyone is saying and the stores are always selling heaps of this because people can't get enough while the regular Heat just sits there or is heavily discounted.

I will keep trying maybe one day it will grow on me and I will see what everyone is saying.

I find it lasts a long time on me but both my husband and my father in law asked who is wearing Dewberry or blackberry perfume? So I guess the orange doesn't come out on me must be the cherry?

chair
chair

It is a beautiful scent but I can't place the top not.. It smells a little bit fruity but also dark and sensual.I adore this!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Beyonce Heat Rush is the most delicious tropical delight! Sweet mango blossom and juicy blood orange with the exotic sugary kick of passion fruit and a hint of cherry to a dry down of yellow tiger orchid, sensual honey amber, and teak wood. A fruity and refreshing scent to spritz on all day in a really cool potion-esque bottle! Wonderful fragrance!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Beautiful scent in an UGLY bottle... the color makes it looked kinda cheap! This time you got a bad taste Bee...

ailishlu
ailishlu

So I tried this today not expecting too much. I must admit I was attracted by the bright orange packageing and the beautiful picture of Beyonce. I was indeed pleasantly surprised. On first spray I got a strong blast of sweet. Not really fruit at first, more like cakes my grandmother used to bake. Oh, I thought. Possibly too sweet for my age group. I am a middle-aged woman after all! Then something wonderful happened. I could suddenly smell the fruit, passion fruit and then, yes, definitely cherry is dominant. I wandered around the store and I could still smell this. Mmm very comforting I thought. My husband asked me if I could smell fruit and spices. Spices I don´t get but I knew he meant HeatRush. I had sprayed on a couple of other scents but this one definitely stood out. The drydown is a perfect amber musk with just a hint of those initial fruits. And it last and last on me. I can still smell it on my arm and it´s been 5 hours now. To me it just seems to get better! What a find! I can´t quite believe that I could go for something like this! Now I´ve found the perfume to layer with my Nina Ricci Nina body lotion. That´s if I don´t get fruit overload. I´m seriously thinking of buying it, but I´ll shop around to see if I can find a gift set with body lotion and shower gel. It´s not too expensive.

----------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I finally bought the gift set. A small perfume (15ml) and shower gel (150ml I think). I haven´t actually worn it yet, but last night on opening the bottle to spray I noticed there was a fault in the seal. The liquid wouldn`t spray out of the nozzle, but seeped through the joint of the lid. I ended up with my hands full of a sweet sticky liquid which I then rubbed onto my arms. It´s a pity because I can´t find the receipt to take it back. However, i haven´t changed my mind at all about the scent. It´s still very lovely. The staying power on me is amazing. In fact I couldn´t wash it off successfully. After scrubbing my arms twice I could still smell it. It goes on strong so careful with the application. I don´t regret my purchase at all, I´m just a little upset about the faulty bottle. 8/10

m4
m4

Yayy this is happy sweet scent. I love it. I detect passionfruit and that is so good. I feel so good when I spray this on my aaaarm... YESS nice one!! Recommend :-D

Ashleighmc
Ashleighmc

I love this scent, it is fruity and fun, yet sweet and sexy. I have men give me compliments all the time on how good I smell. Another thing I love is that it is not too overpowering. It adds just enough to be noticed.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I love this fresh summer scent ! Orangey..yes. cloying..no. Everybody like it easily
Lasting ALL DAY
Silage 1 metres +-

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

I love her perfumes and this is my favourite. By far. So fresh and fruity - a perfect summer scent.

caylarhene

this is the only one in her collection that i like but im upset that it only last about an hour :(

dness92
dness92

It's light summer fragrance and I can definitely smell hints of blood orange and perhaps peach. It's very perfumey scent to my nose however so as a matter of taste just not fruity enough for me, i.e. you would be able to tell someone is wearing it rather than think they're a walking fruit, which is what I was going for haha.

Still nice though. I wouldn't mind wearing it if I had to but it's just not me.

Malibu

I hope that you like passion fruit, because that is what HEAT RUSH is all about. I'm not sure if there's some peach thrown in too, but then again peach and passion fruit smell similar anyway, so it doesn't really matter I guess. There is a short lived burst of blood orange, but it is quickly buried under the sweetness of the passion fruit. The Cherry note is hidden under everything else - a shame as it would have made everything less flat.

I wouldn't mind the strong fruits in the opening if the heart of the fragrance was a bit more varied. As it is I can't separate any of the floral notes that are listed apart from a indistinct floral, that I'd say it's most like jasmine. The fruity sweetness is still going strong - it reminds me of boiled sweets I used to buy at the corner shop - it could be passion fruit, peach, or mango, there isn't a single note that I can be sure about.

After the overpowering start HEAT RUSH drys down into a honey and musk blend, but there still is a lingering scent of boiled sweet. I'm not familiar with the scent of teak, but I can't pick up anything underneath the musk and sweetness.

I think it wears well for a mass market EDT- it burns down within five hours. If you love fruity/florals which focus heavily on the fruit half of the equation [e.g. every Escada perfume ever], then this is nice enough. Personally I feel the same about HEAT RUSH as I do about Heat; It's pleasant, but there is nothing remarkable about it.

Considering that a major fragrance/cosmetic company [Coty] and one of the biggest celebrities today spent over three years collaborating on the range, I feel disappointed to say the least.

astamm62
astamm62

I didn't care for the first scent,but I really love this one it's addicting..Smells like the hard candy part of a Orange Tootsie Pop...Yummy!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I found a huge bottle of this(3.4 oz)size at Marshalls for a fabulous deal. I can say that the bottle is so huge that it is super hard to spray...it takes two hands. The scent in super nice for summer. Right now I'm into fruity or floral fruity scents. It doesn't last very long on me however. I'll probably have to reapply several times a day so it is good I got such a large bottle. This is way flirtier and less sultry than the original Heat. I have both but I think I'm preferring Heat Rush. We even gifted a bottle to my husband's niece not long ago. Hope she likes it as much as I do.

HelloKim
HelloKim

I got this today, I totally love it. It's the first celebrity scent I really do like. Most of the time they smell cheap or boozy to me.

This one is the only super sweet perfume I have and it's nice for a change. I will bring this with me in my suitcase when I'm on vacation!

jonr951

Rush is SO juicy and perfect for the summer! Why, oh why doesn't it last longer on me?! Sad! I'm SO glad the new Midnight is an edp! But I really love my Rush! I've drained it so I'll have to start using my little 1 oz or just get another one at Marsh or TJ. I love it much more than the original Heat still. : )

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried this fragrance today. Heat Rush isn't anything special. It is a better fragrance than Heat though. I think Heat Rush is similar to many other celebrity fragrances out there, in that it is a sweet smell, with no wow factor.

marysiac
marysiac

I love how the blood orange note his my senses instanly. Beyonce created a pretty good fragrance here :)

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a lovely fragrance,though it doesn't last very long once you apply it.
It starts out strong with the tropical fruits (passion fruit, orange, and cherry) and then you get the slight aroma of hibiscus coming through, and at last you will catch some light woody notes. It is a nice warm tropical fruit blend, that even warms your skin when applied.
Sillage is good, but only for awhile, since this doesn't last too long. Too bad it is only available as an EDT.

jonr951

Beyonce Midnight Heat is coming! SO psyched! Here's hoping it's an edp! I'm LOVING the Heat bottle done up in midnight purple/blue! I can't wait! :

rsoc
rsoc

So fresh and sweet but it doesn't last long :(

Rebeccastan
Rebeccastan

I tried this twice at ulta, I like the initial scent, but after the dry down, my arm smelled like I rubbed a bounce dryer sheet on it, powdery

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

First thing I thought when sniffing this in the shop was ESCADA :D This is very much like many escada summer editions. And what do you know, when I come here I see people think Taj Sunset :) I like this, it's very fruity.

SandraV
SandraV

I really love this but it has no lasting power-will have to try on my clothes I guess.Still...no regrets at all:such a happy, sweet perfume:)

Debshee
Debshee

LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. It's a great balance of fruit, sweet and floral with enough musk to make it more mature. I sniff my wrists throughtout the day. It's perfect for work because it stays very close to the skin. It only lasts a few hours on my skin but last on clothes all day. So glad I found this now when it's so cheap.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I tried this today and the first sniff made me think that this is a cheap smelling perfume. But as the time went on I realized that it`s actually uncomplicated but pleasant summer scent that helps to be in unserious and flirty mood. It reminds me of US, Houston somehow. Good perfume for carefree weekends but I would not particularly wear it to work.

Christian14596

I bought a gift set of this fragrance a couple of months ago and i must admit that i'm really enjoying it. Starts of super fresh with juicy blood oranges and mango.... i also smell a lot of honey??? for some reason. the fragrance unfortunately does not develop much on my skin which isn't a bad thing as the opening is really nice

overall.. a nice light sweet, but non sickening fragrance.

As for the projection on longevity?? i would have liked the projection to be a bit more intense as no one around me can smell me... however i found the lasting power of this fragrance to be okay.. personally it works better on my skin than on my clothes

*sorry for my terrible english!

caylarhene

love the smell, it just doesnt last long at all

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I love my sweet scents but this one does nothing for me. A good fragrance should have notes that come out as you wear it. Heat Rush didn't have any thing but a super sweet candy smell. I don't find it interesting at all. I love the bottle though.
Bummer ,I wanted to like it.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Just bought a small 1 oz bottle of this online. I'm dying to smell it. I will check back in here once I smell it on my skin. Soooo excited! Hoping its my summer fragrance this year.. :)

Update: I just got it yesterday, and let me just say, wow. I love it. It smells fabulous, sweet oranges, passionfruit, cherries, tropical fruits. Yummy and fresh. Blind buy and have no regrets!

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

I love the smell of this scent but haven't worn it at all recently, i don't know if its because its winter but it lasts forever and i get so sick of the orangey smell that i just avoid wearing it. It didn't do this in the summer as far as i remember so im hoping come summer i can wear this scent more because it is really nice! Definately as summer day scent. It doesn't remind me alot of the original its definately quite different from that. Recommended for summer as long as you like citrusy fruity scents!

pbandabby@gmail.com
pbandabby@gmail.com

FINALLY!!! i been looking for this for a long time! I swear it shouldnt be that difficult to find a fresh fruity yummy but not sugaar headachey or gone in 5 minutes. THANK YOU BEYONCE!
I feel dumb for not trying it sooner. Guess heat wasnt for me so i figured this wouldnt be either. I wonder if i should stock up.wuth my luck it will ne discontinued.

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

One of the weakest perfumes i've tried; lasts only about 30 min. But otherwise good, sweet and very fruity. A must-have for fruit lovers.

Evredika
Evredika

This week I tried about 50 fragrances, I think, including the most expencive: Diors, Chanels, Dolche Gabana, etc., but they all seemed the same to me or downright disgusting. This is the only fragrance that stood out to me, has a really sweet-fruity-young overwhelming smell, I really love it!

ewelka
ewelka

I actually can't understand why people spend money for this kind of fragrances, is it not better to pay extra £10 and buy some designers perfume??? I bought few of does and I said never again!
I think this type of fregrances is for teenagers or over 60.

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

I bought 3 new fragrances today.. of the 3 this is my favorite. I'm too "green" with my perfume obsession to identify the notes, etc., but I can say for sure it's a happy, omg I can't wait for summer, the beach, pool, tropical-like scent. Right now it has me on the Jersey Shore boardwalk in one of the candy stores smack in the middle of the gummies section... love it. Only problem is that it doesn't last long at all...ugh.

ray.isaiahs
ray.isaiahs

i bought this for my sister, it's very much a "teen" smell particulary 12-17. i swear i smelled this before!. but for 20 dollars at ross, can't go bad. the lasting power is so horrible. My sister sprays like 8 sprays all over and it's no where to be found an hour later. Will not repurchase unless it's for a little girl,this was a rushed fragrance and you can tell. smh @beyonce.

Duffy
Duffy

People if you are looking for a really good fruity perfume, dont search further. This perfume wil make you happy because it smells so good that you will bye it immediately. I don't know what they did to make it smell so fruity but the botom line is, Stop here!! and go buy one right now. Its worth youre money. The lasting power sucks

Deajessi
Deajessi

This perfume is the sweetest perfume i've smelled in the world! Love it!!! <3 <3 <3

suppie
suppie

The initial smell smells like Candy! After two hours of wear, it doesn't smell great anymore. It just smells like generic regular smelling perfume?

Aspendina
Aspendina

I do like this its like a spicy orange, but after a while just smells a little like soap so I am kinda so/so on this right now.

i.kinga
i.kinga

It is a really nice spring scent. I do not know whether anyone else have the same feeling but for me it is absolutely a raspberry scent. It's like a huge bowl of raspberry hits you with the first spray :) maybe the blood orange and cherry mixture gives me this feeling. However this is a nice perfume but unfortunately with no lasting power, or at least not on me. It is really sweet and spring-ish but I would not buy it again.

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

This perfume certainly reminds me of Beyonce's Heat, with fruits added, and very potent fruits. Once you spray ... the blood grape, cherry and passionfruit just hit you with a BAM of fruit and musk. Very powerful for an eau de toilette. I like it, but I wouldn't wear it in a serious situation like a business meeting.

sugahuni
sugahuni

One of my favourite perfumes,smells lovely.A summery,blissful & beautiful scent,despite its slightly weak lasting power.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This one is linked with the first one ,, both are sharing the fruity notes ,, This one is sweet also but not in a candy way in a fruity way ,, I can smell passion fruit, blood orange & cherry, the dry down is musky .. It's sharing the same mood with ESCADA SUNSET TAJ but Escada is more mouthwatering fruity one while Heat Rush is more musky.
It's safe & cozy ..

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

Just got it !! The loveliest perfume ever .I'm passioned by the passion fruit and sweet dust of oranges , i want to dive into this "holy water" :*

puppygirl23
puppygirl23

This perfume is one of my fave perfumes I got the 3.4 FL. OZ. at ROSS for 19.99 and to me the scent is like a spring or summer scent

Booogie
Booogie

This scent is exactly what you'd think it would be. Sweet, syrupy, fruity flanker... And I LOVE it! The notes do look interesting to me, I've never heard of Brazilian cherry, yellow tiger orchid, or Rio sunset musk. This smells a but like SJP NYC but stays vibrant and juicy. SJP reminds me more of spring whereas Heat Rush is suited more towards summer. It brings to mind warm bronzed skin, juicy exotic fruits and the energy of summer festivities. I would definitely say there are more fruits than florals.

The original Heat was the same way for me, more fruity and sweet than anything else. Some say Heat was "spicier" but I get none of that, though I really enjoy that one as well. Heat Rush is a bit more punchy and energetic. I've worn this about 2-3 hours now so I will have to update on the lasting power but for now it seems to still be going strong.

Hayven
Hayven

This is a simply fruity perfume. I smell oranges and mango--it is a muted form of Escada Taj Sunset. The lasting power is poor, it seems watered down to me like a fragrance mist instead of the edt it is. Bottle is also cheaply made--the neck of the bottle that says "Beyonce" came off with the cap when I opened it. Despite these setbacks, I do like the perfume because it's something I can spray on for casual wear; and it's light enough that it would be pleasant for summer. I'll just have to keep reapplying.

lalamusica93
lalamusica93

I absolutely love this perfume although it can be a little heavy sometimes. I find it to be more of an evening scent rather than a work or daytime smell. I can definitely smell the amber and the cherry more than anything else.. I don't think that I would say that this is a fruity scent really, only in comparison to Beyonce's Heat. All in all, though, I really adore this scent.

Suzi

Heatrush is absolutely gorgeous fruity and sexy at the same time it smells very tropical to me which I love. I have heat too which I really love as well I'd have to say that out of all the celebrity scents out there Beyonce wins hands down to me her fragrances are all fabulous. However heatrush is just mouth watering to me I just love it I would definitely buy it again lovely just lovely !!!

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

Smells like every other celebrity fragrance to me. I get the energy feeling from it, but it's overpoweringly fruity. Maybe it just doesn't work with my skin chemistry? :/

mrsmcfall
mrsmcfall

I cannot stand pop-star fragrances but Beyonce & co. hit the absolute bomb with this one. Heat Rush is a very fruity floral so if you like juicy sweetness with the tropics, you will die for this. I love Heat Rush because I work in a department store w/thousands of fragrances. I did a test the other day where I sprayed 6 cards with various perfumes that I liked. Heat Rush was the only one who withstood the entire 8 hour day on the card and I could still smell. It is long-lasting! Which counts major points with me. I think it is a truly under-appreciated fragrance...

Pix
Pix

Smells sooo good, if your into orange/citrus scents. Her first one is darker, more of a night perfume. This one is perfect for summer, on any other time for that matter. Really enjoy it

jonr951

I got a set of Rush with the cute 1 oz bottle, shower gel, and lotion for 10 bucks! SO PSYCHED! I LOVE the orange bottle and just need it in the .5 oz and 1.7 oz to complete my collection! I LOVE it! : )

jenny2301
jenny2301

Not my fav...just ok...i did however get compliments from my g/fs asking what i was wearing.Will wear it but nothing special to me

Mortbane
Mortbane

Dislike. I liked it for about the first 30 minutes because the sweetness reminded me of Gloomy Bear. In about 30 minutes, the sweetness faded to a talcum powdery smell like Lady Stetson. I'm going to have to wash this off before I go back out. Yick!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This is the ultimate spring/summer scent! It's fruity, sweet and juicy but not overbearingly sweet. I used the shower gel, body lotion and spritzed a good six sprays but it hardly lasted! Over the day, I had to keep reapplying. I suppose what do I expect from an EDT. Overall, Beyonce, you create beautiful perfumes. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended.

Gembob85
Gembob85

I really do love this scent, for a cheapish celebrity scent it really is lovely. Good for summer, very juicy,fruity but in a sweet not watery way. The downside is that it realy does not last very long and i got through the bottle really quickly. I would deffo buy again :) x

Lovelyscents
Lovelyscents

I love the smell of this it reminds me of candy when I wear it. The only downfall to it is that I wish it stayed on longer! Not a big fan of the bottle I like classy pretty bottles but I love the scent.

jonr951

I really enjoy Rush now! Much, much more than I originally did. I still only wish it lasted longer! Why are you an edt Rush? It would be absolute perfection if it was an edp! I so wish/ed they made an Ultimate Elixir for Rush like they did Heat! Maybe in my dreams!

NativeMamii
NativeMamii

I was excited to wear this one since its my first Beyonce fragrance. O got Heat Rush at the department store along with the lotion and shower gel.
Honestly, it was somewhat non-original but still quite enjoyable. The smell reminds me of a sweet tangerine with a hint of coconut and passion fruit on the beach with hint of musk in the breeze. Staying power is terrible only about 3 hours or less along side the lotion. All in all would recommend this fragrance to those who enjoy warm beachy fruity scents, this doesn't seem to be one of those sharp sophisticated scents. Its more playful and fun.

7.5/10

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

i LOVE this perfume! It smells floral, sweet, with a hint of woodsy & musk. It smells expensive! Lasting power is not good, on my skin it lasts about 1 hour. This smells exactly like SJP NYC! I could not tell you the difference! I don't know why it's in an orange bottle because it makes it look fruity, but its actually not fruity at all! I will definitely re-purchase this pretty scent :)

Kharnak
Kharnak

I'd get this as a gift. This one is nice, more fruity sweet than Heat original. Lively and refreshing, smells like it has cinnamon in it. Reminds me of like... a Cherry Cognac.

babybash44
babybash44

I like this one much more than the original. Heat is nice but it seems a little synthetic, candylike. Heat Rush is much more citrusy and fresh smelling. I see it at discount stores a lot and I just think it's lovely. A safe buy if you're a Beyonce fan.

crakky
crakky

Hey guys! Have you tried this one out? If you have, could you tell me if this one is more like "fruity"? I don't really like the original Heat, but I'm thinking about buying this out (beacause of the notes...it seems to be really delicious in a "juicy fruity" way) So...please tell me if you tried it and how is it...

Blue Orchid
Blue Orchid

I could not get enough of this one. A very decadent, sensual scent.

twillocks
twillocks

I tried this weekend and I am really shocked that I like it so much. I am really not a fruity kind of girl but this is nice. I am getting myself a bottle for Christmas. Merry Christmas To ME!! LOL

Tovah
Tovah

A rich, decadent, boozy cocktail - it's an island vacation in a bottle! This smells a little like Heat (which I adore) in its drydown, but I definitely "needed" both scents. Heat Rush has incredible sillage, and the lasting power is outstanding. If I accidentally overspray I get a headache from this, but sprayed lightly it's uplifting, sunny, and energizing.

kimee
kimee

This was love at first spray! A deliciously warm and deep blood orange fragrance that is amazing! I prefer perfumes that aren't overly sweet and this is perfect. It's not candy sweet but is mellow and sultry sweet if that makes sense. I've been wearing this on warm summer nights and it's divine! I feel like I'm on an exotic tropical island when I spray this.

hermy
hermy

Beyonce's absolute best! I asked for this for Christmas, but I will have to wait until summer to wear it because it is so tropical and fruity!

feline_amour
feline_amour

Love it Very Much....so fresh and fruity...boosting up my day...the top notes very fruity..very summer fragrance..and the bottle also very pretty and lovely..love it!

Liina
Liina

I wanted to compare Heat Rush with Taj Sunset by Escada because at first they seem a lot alike. I sprayed one on my left and other one on my right wrist. Both of them are juicy, fruity and very tropical but not the same.
Taj Sunset is summertime scent, having very summery and beachy feeling. It’s bright like sun.
But Heat Rush has a deeper feeling, it’s not so beachy. I find it very suitable not only for summer but also for colder times to make me feel warm and helping me to carry away to tropics on stormy autumn days.
Taj Sunset smells like fruit-cocktail but Heat Rush smells like rich fruits surrounded by beautiful blossoms. That’s the word I was looking for – Heat Rush smells richer and also a bit deeper. But it’s not deep and dark. It’s like when you cut a ripe fruit in half the juiciest part is near the heart of the fruit. That’s the depth in Heat Rush.

emgeeach
emgeeach

smells so delicious. like orangey .. so much better than heat.

jennibean
jennibean

I've only tested this on paper, but it smells so delicious. Like gummy bears! Definately not a deep, sexy, mature scent. Very light and flirtacious. A total summer perfume!! :)

jubiju2
jubiju2

love wearing it at day time ,love the bottle and love its scent .

pug314
pug314

I could see wearing this during the summer to embrace the citrus, and to make it blend in. Not my FAVORITE scent, but no scent is ever really bad. This is a bit overpowering for me, as I like lighter, sweeter fragrances.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

I smelled this at Kohl's today and I really liked it. I couldn't stop smelling it, but i also felt like it smelled similar to something I already had that i could not put my finger on. So I couldn't justify buying it when it smelled like a few things I already own. It wasn't until I got home and read reviews on here that I realized it smelled just like my SJP NYC. It is almost dead on to me.It also smells similar to the Ed Hardy perfume that I also own. So I def. won't be purchasing this. I would recommend this perfume if you don't own any of the others that it smells like. I personally would prefer the SJP NYC and the Ed Hardy over this one though. Cause while this smells good, it also has a bit of synthetic fruit smell to it that I don't appreciate. A sort of cheapness to it, that the others don't really have. I wish it could have been more original.

Elsee
Elsee

Superb singer. Great name for a perfume. Beautiful bottle. Exquisite color. Gorgeous scent. sigh...gone in 30 minutes.

(too bad -- because the fragrance rocks!)

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

This is really sexy. It's fruity and not as strong as the original with sexy factor. Love it! Great for the daytime

plumblossom
plumblossom

I like this one: very fruity and tropical, for me it smells mango and passion fruit a lot. The lasting power is quite good.

GorgeousNaki
GorgeousNaki

I think this came out around the same time as Rihanna's Perfume... I was wondering if to choose between this or Rihanna's.. and I choose this because I loved this scent more!.. Smells WONDERFUL.. doesn't last long though and the I like the bottle

Atlantacocacolagirl
Atlantacocacolagirl

People would ask me what I was wearing and they'd always say it smelled wonderful. Sadly huge box, little bottle. Staying power was not very long, faded after an hour.

salihah

love it its so sumerry and juicy but unfortunetly it dosent have very good lasting power

SBunny
SBunny

Beyonce and her team really captured summer in a bottle. This is so juicy and fruity that I feel like I want to eat myself when wearing it! I really love this although it's pretty linear, it doesn't develop into anything else from the burst of passion fruit, cherry and blood orange in the top notes. It works perfectly in hot weather and the lasting power isn't too bad on me but could be better.

salihah

love it but unfortunetly it wears of really quickly

chzysty glamour
chzysty glamour

i love heat rush its so much fresher and love the fruits. i only find it doesnt last as long on me. i think its a little similar to Escada Taj Sunset.

spoombung
spoombung

I bought this for my daughter's 13th birthday after she fell in love with the sample vial. It's actually very well made - a modern, mega fruity (is it orange...? the packaging would certainly suggest so) full-bodied scent in a nicely designed bottle.

All the things that might worry a young girl in a perfume have been removed (complexity, ambiguity, mystery, sophistication - 'old lady' elements).

She's dead pleased with it and I can see why it appeals to young teenage girls. It also appeals to Dad, funnily enough!

I don't have a chance to compare it side by side, but Heat Rush reminds me so much of Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna. Heat Rush may be a bit cleaner, fresher, more fun, and more juicy. It's not orangey at all. It is more like a passion fruit punch. I kinda like it. Plus it's likely to be found at a cheaper price too.

daniiq93
daniiq93

I got this as a gift from my colleague's for my graduation, and even though i like it better than the original ''Heat'', i still can't say i love it.

To me, it just smells like blood oranges, and nothing else. It's a very heavy orange-y smell, which i don't like.I'm also not a big fan of the bottle. I guess it's a good tropical and warm scent for summer, since it does really remind you of the lingering warm summer evenings, but somehow this fragrance is just not for me.

rainydays
rainydays

Wow, this is fruity! Right up there with Escada fruity, but a little better in my opinion because it's less syrupy-sweet. In Beyonce's original Heat, all I got was bland peach, but this has a more tropical feel. The passionfruit and orange are center stage. I don't notice any florals, to be honest, they're all drowned out. Sillage was better than I expected. A must for fruit lovers, but maybe a little too much fruit for me!

smellgoodhallie
smellgoodhallie

I own this fragrance & i thought I liked it alot more before I bought it but I then was disappointed because Escada Taj Sunset is so similar and now i'm stuck with basically two of the same smell. thumbs down . but beyonce did do her thang and she smells a whole lot better than most celbs.
The thing I did not like about beyonce's fragrances , heat rush & heat is that when you take the bottle out of the box it looks like it has been sprayed mulitple times but that is just how the bottles are filled. this kind of feature doesn't do much for the presentation just like cool water by david off for woman the bottles are never full.

jessigirl
jessigirl

It's sooo nice! Very fruity and creamy, such an improvement from 'Heat'.

jodee
jodee

Well, Heat was so bad, maybe they had to "Rush" to make a newer version of it. This is a bit better than Heat, but still smells a little cheap to me? Her "Heats" have this cheap, drugstore vibe about them, you know? I agree that it smelled a bit syrupy too. A cheap syrup. Maybe this one wouldn't give me as bad of headaches as the original..that's a plus I guess:). However, I wouldn't go out and get this one either.

A straight up very fruity, sweet, slightly syrupy scent. I think its suitable for night or day. If you like this sort of fragrance, you should like this.

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

As amazing and original as Beyonce is.. she doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table in the fragrance area.

ThePinkCrocodile
ThePinkCrocodile

I have a sample of this fragrance, and I'm LOVING it! One of the best fragrances I've ever smelled. When I'm wearing it, everyone notices it and says that it's wonderful. :] I'm going to buy it!

takeasniff

I have tested this more and if you like Heat but not the funky dry down then this one will suit more. It smells like bubblegum to begin with but that doesn't last too long. It gradually becomes a peachy mango smell but not too sticky like the original heat. I don't mind it because I have the original Heat and I like that so I suppose naturally I like this now that I have tested it more thoroughly. My spelling is terrible. Anyway, it is worth a try if you think you like heat but wished the drydown was a little lighter. I find this doesn't last that well so I would get the lotion to go with it because then it does last and the lotion brings out the softer smoother aspects of the fragrance and compliments the spray. If you don't like Heat original and was hoping for this to be different, it aint.

emmxx11
emmxx11

I love this perfume got it yesterday .It smells so nice on me.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

This is nice summer fruity fragrance.Nothing original.It's very similar to the Escada perfumes.First it opens kind of syrupy but the drydown is pleasant.I don't think it's worth the money because it doesn't stay long.It's for day use.Maybe a trip to the beach summer fragrance.

Whit
Whit

At first I didn't like it; I thought it smelled like Fruit Stripe gum. Lol I gave it a second chance and I ended up with the body lotion, which lasts much longer on my skin. I liked the original Heat, which is more of an oriental-vanilla scent. The fruitiness of Heat Rush threw me off I guess. I like it though, it's great for summer. It's not one of my faves, but a nice addition to my collection.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Quite nice, it smells like an Escada summer edition to me, fresh, light and fruity with a fairly natural mandarin scent. Better than most of the other celeb scents, though I probably won't part with any money for it.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Not bad, but not worth buying. It's basically just sweet peach and orange.

LaPetite
LaPetite

It's much better than the regular "Beyoncé Heat" .
This quite a honnest and simple fruity scent (it smells like fruit salad to me)
Nothing revolutionary , yet a pretty summer scent , nice surprise still .

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Tested today and love it, but it unfortunatley does not last very powerful on my skin. My husband loved it and said yum it smells like cotton candy. I will put on my list to buy someday if I see for a good price somewhere.

jeessss22
jeessss22

I do adore this perfume, and it's unique bottle. it is quite pricey but i was lucky to catch it when it was 20% of at scents. Which it still is, so go to Scents now if you want some perfume. I like the smell it's not OVERLY fruity and floral, though it smells like my year old bottle of Viva La Juicy when i lost the lid and it was open for several weeks/months. That is not necessarily a bad thing seeing as i was still keen to put viva la juicy back on when i found the lid. I would only recommend buying this when on sale as i don't feel that the price suits the perfume as many people have said it just smells like another escada perfume, while still better than escada still pricey.. I paid $71.20 for a 100ml bottle and i am very pleased.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Extremely fruity, very different from Heat.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Summer fruits and some lush florals. It doesn't smell as cheap as an body spray that's common during the summer months. I can't justify buying it because of the price for what it is. It smells like an Escada perfume.

Szonja
Szonja

I've tried this one twice. The first time it was like: "mmm, smells like Nina Ricci - Nina" which is a very popular, commercial scent, but nevertheless I like that. Next time I was like: "waaay too cheap and tacky". So don't trust me :)

Okay, actually this is a sugary, fruity, summer fragrance aimed at very young crowds. I am on the fence to try this, because I'm reluctant that maybe I'm too old for this perfume with my 22 years.

Maybe if it is discounted I'll give it a try because I like sweet, "edible" scents but for this price one can get much better perfumes from AVON for example.

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

Everytime i go to Ulta, I spray this one on!! I need it!!

ljo17
ljo17

i smelt this a few times in the shops and it smells verrrry banana and orangy, very refreshing and deffo a summer scent, will be buyin soon

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

..I hate the opening, but I love the drydown..pretty similar to Taj Sunset, but not as good as Taj Sunset.

When I test-sprayed it, I later on got a bad remark from my friend. He said he thought someone was drinking and smelling like that :-) I also did not like it and especially the development of it. But I sometimes test-spray scents to simply see how bad or good the dry-down is . This one didn't have a good one . The opening is ok with oranges but the rest was bad on me .

takeasniff

I tried this today and to my husband and I it smelled like bubble gum. I don't dislike it but it is too much like the ed hardy perfumes just fruity bubble gum and shampoo. If you like that sort of thing this would be better than the original heat. I have the original heat and it smells like black xs but lighter. I like it and wear it all the time and it lasts with the body lotion. This one however, I don't think I will bother. I will give it a couple more tests but I think it just is to juvenille.

Heat Rush is a fragrance that appears to be too sweet and sugary for my personal tastes. To my nose it smells like a bag of lollies, enticingly foody but a little nauseating at the same time.

I guess I'm disappointed that Beyonce's fragrances don't tend to represent her personality at all. In fact her fragrances are rather juvenile. I've heard that in real life Beyonce likes the scent of baby lotion and powder, so I'm curious as to why her scents don't smell like this at all.

If you don't like sweet fragrances, I wouldn't waste your time trying this. I must admit I don't mind the sugary and candied passionfruit, cherry and blood orange accords, especially since they smell a lot like fruit flavoured lollipops. The heart of sweet, tropical frangipani and creamy orchid is not too bad either, but because this fragrance has such strong sillage, I tire of it quickly.

Heat Rush is like every other sweet celebrity fragrance I'm afraid. You could draw similarities from any Escada release, perhaps even J.Lo's sweeter fragrances and as people have already mentioned, SJP's NYC.

This fragrance is very dense and very long lasting. It's kind of an all season type of fragrance, that seems to suit both warm weather and cold weather. Despite feeling underwhelmed, I know it could have been a lot worse.

krissycat

This smells like Nina Ricci limited edition "love". Beautiful perfume to substitute since "love" is now very difficutlt to find

Nicefairy
Nicefairy

So pretty .. The fruity notes really brighten up your day.. This will be on my list next ..

vtothek
vtothek

The initial spray is really good; the top notes shine through and it smells delicious! Then something happens though. It turns into an average fruit cocktail, maybe a little bit too sugary. Then in the dry down it smells like sun screen; straight up banana boat sunscreen! It's an interesting and cute little fragrance, but there's really no place else to wear it than the beach. Save your money and just buy some sun block for the same smell.

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

i love the smell. fruity. to me it smells like summer and sunshine.. but after a few minutes its gone...

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

Oh my, I REALLY wanna try this one now! The notes sound amazing ! but from what I am hearing it doesnt last long, is that right??? might be just one of those light summer scents. I'm still going to try it tho! Its worth a sniff right? lol

Malibu

I wouldn't mind the strong fruits in the opening if the heart of the fragrance was a bit more varied. As it is I can't separate any of the floral notes that are listed apart from a indistinct floral, that I'd say it's most like jasmine. I take this as the perfumers attempt at a Tiger Orchid, which is rare so there's no way a real one is being used. The fruity sweetness is still going strong - it reminds me of boiled sweets I used to buy at the corner shop - it could be passion fruit, peach, or mango, there isn't a single note that I can be sure about.

I think it wears well for a mass market EDT- it burns down within five hours. Even though it's a EDT it outlasts the original Heat EDP three to four hours average every wear. Actually I'm curious to see if this is being planned as a limited edition release and Coty are hoping that it'll have disappeared from store shelves by September as they've used a EDT concentration this time?

Emma x
Emma x

Wow, this is so fruity and tropical. Its delish, you can really smell the orange when frst sprayed then the cherry and passionfruit mist togehter to form this lovely warm smell, its almost as if youre smelling a really nice fruity drink.
The only downside is that it fades really quickly after about 1 hour, all that's left is a nice smell of nothing really, i dont think i even know what the base notes smell like, because, on me, it never gets that far. I'm battling against myself here, becuase i love the smell but the lasting power is putting me off x

alexanna7
alexanna7

just want a simple exotic fruity smell that reminds me vacation! I've found it with heat rush! The blood orange,the cherry,the passion fruit,the mango blossom ,the orchid,the amber makes it beautiful like a sunset! Mango vibe and summer beach drinks vibe makes it tropicaly sweet! Love that simple fruity smell! Perfect for summer! If you love blood orange: ed hardy hearts and daggers is a perfume with blood orange as well! Will get that one too! Love it!

krissycat

This is a toss between Nina by Nina Ricci and SJP NYC. The top notes I definetely smell the blood orange which smells amazing, but then it settles down into more of a Nina Ricci scent where once in a while you get a whiff of the scent when you think its gone already, it keeps peeking its head. I like it very much. I enjoy Beyonce's two scents so far. I hope she comes out with more soon :)

Vamy69
Vamy69

I tested this today at Macy's and it smelled really fruity and warm. You can really smell the amber and honey mixed with the fruit. I really liked it, however the scent faded really quickly and now I can barely smell it and it has only been 2 hours. I would really love this if the lasting power was better. I don't think I will buy this because of that very reason. Its too bad because it really does smell delicious when you first spray it on. Maybe it would last longer on someone else.

mandashell
mandashell

Mmm, juicy cherries and oranges with a splash of coconut/honey and Orchid. Smells like a jovial tropical drink, but guess what...? This has been done before and is expensive(will be cheaper online in a few months) retail and you know what else...? This smells startlingly similar(damn near identical) to Christian Audigier for Her in the red bottle with the crown...?! o.O So...if you like Heat Rush but don't want to pay a fortune(right now, lol) and aren't greatly pleased with the lasting power then just buy the Audigier. It lasts well and is available for cheap on Ebay. If you don't believe me, do a side-by-side test. IMHO, you will find it difficult to tell the difference except Rush is softer and Audigier is stronger(just compare the notes).

Update: Just wanted to add that if you love this composition then go for it! ;') The Audigier is stronger but more artificial and it began to make me sick after time. The biggest issue with Heat Rush is the lasting power but if you don't mind reapplying then all is well. LOL!

gatsby
gatsby

cherry, passionfruit, mango...eggs, flour, baking powder and woow, what a muffin!! Sing a song honey and hide this disaster cake :|

roshe1
roshe1

I love this scent!!!! But the scent really don't last long.

secretcrush

For one reason or another this one smells like SJP NYC minus the strawberry in its opening... This one has a light tropical fruit combo ... I like it and think it will be perfect for the upcoming spring weather... When I purchase a bottle I'll be able to get into a more descriptive review...

EDIT-I purchased my bottle 2nite and LOVE it!!! Its light but long-lasting surprisingly although it lingers close 2 the skin. Heat Rush does stand on its own once u get past its opening... I like this flanker much more than the original as it is light and soft yet just powerful enough...

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I love this scent i would honestly never expected a celebrity fragrance to smell this good but i do have a huge problem with it,.it doesn't stay on more than 30min to an hour so i will have to return it tomorrow..to bad

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Ok, so I smelled the tester of Heat Rush a couple of days ago and I messaged JonR and told him it was like SJP NYC. I bought it today and when my Macy's got their shipment in today I was able to test them side by side and while they are similar Heat Rush is miles better, IMO. When I made the distinction that they were similar my mind was puzzled because Heat Rush doesn't make me sick. SJP Nyc makes me siiiick!

Beyonce Heat Rush is a lot lighter than Heat. It starts out with a fresh burst of Cherries and some other fruit I can't quite place. I can't smell any blood orange. About 20 minutes later it dries down to a more muskier smell. Not as sweet as before.

It's an edt so I expected the scent to disappear from my skin without a trace but it didn't. It stayed very close to my skin and while it did indeed grow faint I could still smell it on me. I love it! I'm already ready for a new Beyonce Fragrance! I'll do another review after I've worn it for about a week or two!

sweetgirl

thanks, jon951! aww..wow...i have that one...and i like it but...i guess i won't buy a repeated clone...unless...its worth the RUSH!!! thanks again!

jonr951

Rush smells just like SJP NYC except with an added orange pez note. I like it. I love the packaging and bottle. It's an edt so the lasting power isn't fabulous. It actually might be one of the worst ever. It's gone in 10mins. It's more like a cologne spray or mist really. Haha. If they had made Rush into an edp I would enjoy it much much more. I received a bottle as a gift and I plan on wearing it in the summer. I'm going to have to drench myself in it. Haha! : )

sweetgirl

have not smelled this....is it worth buying? I STOPPED BUYING ESCADA SCENTS ..because they kinda smell cheap now to me ...i hope this is not a fruity bust and it drys down cheap. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW IS ON THE SKIN AFTER IT DEVELOPS? SEE, PPL ALWAYS GO WITH THE TOP FRESH NOTES AND NEVER SEE THE DRYDOWN COMING UNTIL THEY HAVE BOUGHT IT....I ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE DRY DOWN! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW?...

beenabela26
beenabela26

I can't wait to wear this in the warmer seasons, it is such a lovely scent. Very fruity and juicy..yum!! This kinda reminds of the Escada's new Taj Sunset but this has a more floral scent with the fruits making it somewhat more grown up than Escada's. I prefer heat rush because it's not sickly sweet. It's like a fresh sexy fruity floral.

This also slightly reminds me of D&G 3 for some reason. But just a tad.

When smelling this scent and closing my eyes my image of this scent is not at all different from the heat rush commercial, I would say it is a perfect indication on how you'll feel when wearing this.
The lasting power isn't too great compared to HEAT. Heat lasts pretty much all day, where as Heat Rush lasts for about a couple to few hours. Heat Rush is an eau de toilette.

I can't really say I like this one better than Heat because I like them both equally but I'm pretty sure since alot of people hated Beyonce's first fragrance that they'll love this one. It's definitely less SERIOUS, much lighter and a lil bit more floral . What I found to be similar to me in both is that, both fragrances remind me of either wine or a jam at times. Not a bad thing in my opinion.

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

Perfect summer scent. I like this one better than the original

guest_Know
guest_Know

It's AMAZING! The musk is barely noticeable, so don't count it out for that Kiran. This one is going to be a BIG hit! Def a daily-wear scent.

Suzi

If it is like heat I'm sure it will be lovely the notes sounds gorgeous I would say that it must be quite an alluring scent sounds really similar to deep red by hugo boss actually the notes are almost identical a lovely evening perfume I'd say

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Sounds wonderful, can't wait to try it. Passion fruit... blood orange... cherry... orchid... hibiscus... mango blossom... teak wood... amber... - oh, this has to smell SO good. I just hoped they would leave the musk out. But it should make a good blend.

secretcrush

It sounds like a dream and I dont wanna wake up lol... We will see if I'm ready 2 get outta bed come February...

Heat Rush by Beyonce 3.97 out of 5 based on 1086 ratings and 261 user reviews

Beyonce Heat Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml1.7oz
Beyonce Heat Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml1.7oz
Beyonce Heat Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Beyonce Heat Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Beyonce Heat Rush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Beyonce Heat Rush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heat Rush by Beyonce. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heat Rush by Beyonce represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.