Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bic Jour Bic for women

Bic Jour Bic for women
dislike

sour
Bic Jour Bic for women Pictures Bic Jour Bic for women Pictures Bic Jour Bic for women Pictures

Bic perfume collection was launched in 1988 in collaboration with Firmenich and it included four fragrances: Jour (red cap), Nuit (blue cap), Homme (black cap) and Sport (green cap). The perfumes were packaged in practical bottles shaped like cigarette lighters.

Bic Jour is a floral - fruity fragrance for women.

Fruity Notes Floral Notes Woodsy Notes

Bic Jour Fragrance Reviews

LaviniaMidnight
LaviniaMidnight

I'd forgotten all about these little fragrances, then I read something about Bic perfumes...and a light went off in my head. Way back at least 25 years ago I found a few of these at a discount store (think Pic-N-Save) and they were surprisingly well made. I stashed them in the glove compartment of my car for a spritz on the go. Jour smelled along the line of Le Jardin, not exactly the same but a nice floral. Now that I am older and can afford more upmarket I still appreciate those lovelies-but-cheapies I had in my younger, poorer years.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

My Mom and I bought all four of the original Bic fragrances in 1988. We both enjoyed Jour. It was extremely sweet, almost overpowering, with amazing longevity and excellent sillage.

adrienn1222
adrienn1222

Kis lány voltam, amikor egy fiú barátomtól kaptam ajándékba, csak úgy. Lehet, hogy tetszettem neki, nem tudom. 10 éves lehettem :) Imádtam ezt az illatot. Nem tudtam, hogy hol lehet venni, az üvege sokáig megmaradt. 16 évesen ismertem meg a szerelmem, azóta már a férjem (20 éve immár), és ő is megszagolta, volt még benne egy kicsi. Neki is tetszett. De mivel nem tudtuk, hogy hol lehet beszerezni, így egy nagy titok maradt. Úgy kb. 2000.-ben találkoztam az Oriflame Giordani parfümmel, szerintem eléggé hasonlít rá. Ezzel pótolom ezt a kis tüneményes parfümöt, bár az sokkal mélyebb illat.

orestes
orestes

very good fragrance,nice price,unfortunately discontinued

aristouka
aristouka

.....8 years old in the local super market.... i sprayed it on my wrist!.....magic.......... very feminine smell , sweet and strong! it's a pity that they no longer produce it....

Bic Jour by Bic 4.42 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bic Bic Jour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bic Bic Jour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bic Jour by Bic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bic Jour by Bic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bic Bic Nuit Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Chanel Allure eau de parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Prada Infusion d'Iris Givenchy Very Irresistible Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Lancome Poeme Nina Ricci Nina Elie Saab Le Parfum Cacharel Eden Bic Bic Sport Thierry Mugler Womanity Joop! All About Eve Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Organza David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Salvador Dali Laguna Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria