Designers » B » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

B Exquisite for Women Bijan for women

B Exquisite for Women Bijan for women
dislike

B Exquisite for Women was launched in pair with the male luxury perfume, both featuring oriental character and an interesting bottle. The fragrance possesses a blend of grapefruit, bergamot, red fruit, vanilla, sweet nutmeg, star jasmine, sandalwood, musk and amber.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Musk Jasmine Sandalwood Amber Nutmeg Vanille Bergamot Grapefruit Red Berries

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette

B Exquisite for Women Fragrance Reviews

jmbmars
jmbmars

I recently visited Ulta and Sephora and sampled Fowerbomb in both stores. I was amazed at how similar B Exquisite is to Flowerbomb. In my opinion, it is an exact replica to the T. No doubt about it. Strange enough though, neither smells like flowers. For the price difference, B Exquisite is definitely worth a try.

elenmart
elenmart

At the beginning I really liked it, but after using it every day for some time it started to seem nauseatingly sweet to me. My mom has been always saying that it is way too sweet too. We both like sweet perfumes, but this is too much. Maybe because this sweetness is not fresh, it is kind of... thick and heavy.

P.S. I've just tried a sample of Flowerbomb and I don't see the difference between B exquisite and it.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I absolutely love this fragrance. It is reminiscent of Sensual Amber by B&BW. It is soft amber with a touch of fruitiness. I get so many compliments on Exquisite. This is a staple in my fragrance wardrobe. If you like warm amber scents, this one is ideal.

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

This was a gift to myself, and along with it I purchased the male version for my husband , although the reviews for male B Exquisite were terrible - I was too curious, and wanted to try compatible/ his `n her fragrances .
I love Bijan Nude, and I was curious about this fragrance and with it being compared so closely to the verry expensive Flowerbomb. I have not tried Flowerbomb, and if B Exquisite does compare, I have no reason to purchase ever.
I also was drawn by the notes listed.
Oh - and the price ! $26.99 for 1.7 ounce, 10% off, and my husband`s at a bogo for $9.99.
The vanilla and sandalwood are very stand out, the musk soft, just enough nutmeg to spice it up a bit. The jasmine brings on a floral that is craved , the berries, bergamot and grapefruit give off a fresh burst to keep B Exquisite from being to too warm and earthy.
I feel it`s well blended, and true to the notes.
I have yet to receive a compliment outside of my husband... I am so taking this as a signature for now.
Edit : Oh - the little `b' promptly snapped right off of the cap, a tad chintzy, so I will not be displaying this bottle as I do in my curio with my faves and vintage/retro bottles. I won`t complain too much since I love this scent and the price tag.

Cynicalwish

to me it smells like a spicier and stronger version of BBW Sensual Amber (which I already own).
since I've seen the latter compared to Flowerbomb as well, I guess they must all be in the same range.

I have my Bijan up for swap

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

Thank you again to the amazing tracinda62, I have yet again been introduced to another wonderful scent! This fragrance STRONGLY reminds me of something I wore in high school in the mid 90's but I CANNOT for the life of me put my finger on it! :( I really do like this scent, upon first sniff I detecty sandalwood, bergamont and nutmeg, maybe a whisper of amber too. I do not detect any vanilla or jasmine or berries. I also wouldn't classify this as an Oriental Vanilla. I don't smell any similarity at all to Flowerbomb either. This is a great cooler weather scent, as others have mentioned. I can see this being a showstopper for me if layered with a vanilla of some sort, preferably an oil on the pulse points. This is something I can see myself wearing on a night out to the country bar, in my jeans and boots and a pretty and feminine top, maybe a lace one? A night of two stepping and taking in a live band...this fragrance just has that country "vibe" to it :D Only two other entirely different scents have given me that "country" vibe, White Diamonds and Wildheart. Maybe it is my Alberta roots but these three scream classy cowgirl :D Not mainstream at all, not sickly sweet, not cheap and common. The more I sniff my wrist, the more I like this :)

nice for cooler weather. it's a spicy vanilla scent. i think it would be good for day or night. not offensive at all. i think it would also be wearable for work. i get about 3 hours of lasting time before i re-spritz. i don't find that it smells like flowebomb as it's a little too spicy and i find flowerbomb a lot sweeter. and i do detect some patchouli in this also. jmo.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

On first spritz, this is *very* spicy. The drydown, however, is very similar to Flowerbomb! I love how certain scents can bring back memories and remind you of a time gone by when you used to wear a particular fragrance. This reminds me of when I used to wear Flowerbomb :) I can detect vanilla, red berries, amber and nutmeg, and something sugary yet slightly spicy. It also reminds me of the Chantal Thomass perfume in the red berries and muskiness. Perfect for fall or winter as it is quite *rich* and warm :)

..The new Lancome La Vie Est Belle reeally reminds me of B Exquisite!

Cynicalwish

why, oh why, patchouli was not listed here? I bought it blind, and only after realized that the notes weren't complete.
here the official ones:

Grapefruit, Bergamot, Red Fruits, Vanilla, Sweet Nutmeg, Star Jasmine, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk and Amber.

I hope the patchouli won't be too strong, it's not a note that I usually like.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Yes..definitely..Flowerbomb....first perfume that came to mind even before reading these reviews. To me, it would be Flowerbomb EDT. Great smell..can't beat the price! Amazing how similar it resembles Flowerbomb.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

B Exquisite is a vanilla dominant perfume that exudes oriental confidence and screams Dior-like luxury. At first spray I get a whopper of vanilla enriched by nutmeg, sweet citruses, and berries. The dry down comes in quickly with amber, jasmine, and sandalwood, making this a slightly spicy and mostly soft, sexy, woody pudding-bomb! I see “some” similarity to Flowerbomb but I could never say that this would be a substitute. Though, I definitely would say that it is better than FB by replacing patchouli with the softer, powdery sandalwood and toning down the busy florals by replacing them with the sensual nutmeg/vanilla combo. Projection and longevity are also awesome. I prefer this to any other oriental vanillas I’ve ever had the pleasure to use. Totally appropriate for a date night or those special moments you prefer not to be forgotten. And if you wear this, believe you me - NOBODY is going to forget you!

candymarie
candymarie

Very similar to Flowerbomb, with great sillage and longevity, for a reasonable price.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This was a blind buy and I was pleasantly surprised. Hmm, I think I have to smell Flowerbomb again because I don't remember it smelling simular to Exquisite. I get mostly vanilla, jasmine, sandalwood and amber, citrusy notes are pretty much nonexistent on my skin. Strangely enough, it also smells like patchouli to me and its not in the notes so go figure.
I don't think however, this bears any resemblence to Magnetism which is straight up vanilla and fruit or Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin which light delicate floral, just my five cents. What it did reminded me off is Joop. Anyone remembers Joop? I just smelled it recently and this is much more delicate version of Joop.
As for Exquisite-hmm, what I get from this is "drunken" vanilla with some amber. Yes, for some reason I smell nice liquer, LOL. This is a perfect fragrance to wear in cold weather. If you like oriental gourmands, you have to try this.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Dead Ringer for Flowerbomb. Sillage is similar on me... 4 hours.

This is WAY less expensive.

I don't like soapy scents (at all), and only like a couple perfumes w/ powder notes...and I don't find any powder or soapy in this or flowerbomb...

if you are on a budget... THIS is as close to FB as you can get girls! Can't beat the price!

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is fantastic. I just picked up a bottle and I must say I am in love!!! It does remind me of Flowerbomb but at a fraction of the cost. This is my third Bijan perfume and so far I am a HUGE Bijan fan. Vanilla, citrus and a sexy woody base....super seductive! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

B Exquisite is a scent that's true to its name...it is indeed exquisite.

At first spray it's very citrusy but that eventually morphs into a sweet nutmeggy-vanilla on a base of creamy sandalwood with a hint of fragrant jasmine in the background. It's practically edible!

B Exquisite is quite a spicy fragrance of my skin. And that's one of the reasons that I was so pleased to add it to my collection...because while it is both sweet and spicy, it allows both in moderation.

In fact, the spiciness of the nutmeg tempers the sweetness of the vanilla making it a veritable gourmand treat.

It has good sillage and lasting power of 6+ hours on my skin.

The one draw back is that the bottle is such a questionable shape that it's not easy to spray. Not to mention that the cap is cheap plastic and breaks very easily.

But this perfume is very inexpensive and yet smells much more decadent than its meager price tag.

Definitely a great winter-warmer.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I forgot to mention, the bottle and the packaging really are not up to par with the juice inside, but that's alright, although I love artistic, beautiful bottles, I care much more for it's contents :)

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

hell yes!! I feel like I just struck gold, found this at the store, buy one get one at 19.99 LOL, I bought it blind, couldn't sniff. Couldn't wait until I got home so I opened in car still in the parking lot, and wowzers! this is magnific!! love this ! it reminds me of Bvlgari 'Viole de Jasmin'.... it's not as translucent as bvl, which i appreciate both, bvl is more of a summer sex skin scent, where i feel bijone's is the same kind only for winter, it's the same kind of sexy skin fragrance only a little headier and instead of that bvl one of a kind jasmine smell, i smell jasmine mostly but also what I swore was cinnamon... possibly a tiny touch of vanilla.. ...omg , i just love this it's perfect and for the price? o.0 basically paid 10 usd's for a 100ml bottle LOLOL.... I am so happy right now... love it so much i rushed in and bought two more :))))
yaaaah me! ...lol

olga1780

Another sister of Bijan Exquisite is Escada Magnetism. So if you have Magnetism, no need to buy the other.

olga1780

Here is a twin-sister to Bijan Exquisite: Montana Parfum de Femme. I was bothered by Bijan's strong familiarity so I started looking over my collection of orientals. When my eye fell on Montana, I knew that was it! But Montana has more transaprency to it, a clearer scent.
While it's a very adorable and likeable warm scent, I don't see anything exquisite about it. It's more of a comfort scent for cold winter days. Very nice accent of red berries.

twillocks
twillocks

Perfect name for this, I love it. I have the shower gel and I want to stay in the shower forever! :)

dadulka82
dadulka82

*beautiful vanilla scent*
soft-sweet-sensual
glad I bought it!!!

cloyd42
cloyd42

A great deal of powder, a sweet grapefruit rather than tart, soapy nutmeg without a lot of bite and an unidentified anise/licorice note. This strikes me as almost identical to Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail but not as multi-dimensional. Nothing wrong with it but nothing especially special. If you're having trouble finding this try the Lempicka--that's easy to find, often on sale and better made.

Sillage: 3-4 feet but not painful
Persistence: 3-4 hours
Fabulosity: too similar to too many other scents
Price to value ratio: meh

c3c
c3c

This is quite similar to Charles Jourdan the Parfum and yes, Flowerbomb. If you combined the two, with Charles Jourdan providing a bit more spice to Flowerbomb it would be very close. Except for the creamy vanilla dry down that B Exquisite has (while still hanging on to some of it's previous notes). It really turns into an almost foody gourmand/Flowerbomb/CJ.

Anyway, yum! Sweet, spicy, warm, rich, a little sexy and gourmand. I can't pick out a specific note (except the vanilla later on which leans towards caramel on me), it's just a really really nice blend. If your a fan of warm spicy scents and vanilla, you need to try B Exquisite.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Thank you Mandashell. :D

MissPurfect described the perfume perfectly. I'll just write how it made me feel.

I love this perfume! It smells very sweet, creamy, yet undeniably sexy with the vanilla and musk drydown.

The bottle is so unique too. A lovely addition to my little collection. :)

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

oh my oh my... i bought this unsniffed about the intriguing reviews and notes listed and by the first spritz i m in love, it is soooo gorgeous ! wonderfullll! i never tried or bought a perfume from Bijan, this is my all first experience.

it starts with a captivating delicious fresh citric-berry-mix with lot of expensiv smelling powder.
after some minutes sweet jasmin and tangy nutmeg-vanilla-mix, which i love so mutch in a fragrance, are developping the heart. this stage stays and stays very beautiful, and becomes even more beautiful, slightly warm and tender, powdery, creamy and vanillic.

i can now feel introducing the soft and tempting base with precious sandelwood and hints of sexy musk and amber with creamy vanilla... oh my, this is going immediately to my 5 faves shelf...

sillage amazing, longivity must to be amazing too, i m wearing it since 30minutes now and it waves like heaven around me. this could suit for daywear and nightwear as well.

i really do hope this will never be discontinued, i had a hard time to get it finally, because it was not avail for such a long time in all my fave online-perfumeshops and in the shop i got it - lucky me - by having a look right now, it s sold out again immediately. what will say, this has to be a loved perfume for more than a few persons.

the bottle is quite unusual but very cute :P

flowerbomb similarity yes but more oriental-vanilla than oriental-floral... the sweetness is not gourmand but soft, creamy and powdery.

add. note: after 1h it's still captivating and gorgeous... hope it will last forever :P
.... the next morning it was still there, a surprisingly very sweet and lovely vanillascent on my skin. definitely a winner!

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

This is not an EDT but an EDP!!!
It is delicious, indeed smells like flowerbomb, but a little bit fresher, very good sillage!!
A very underrated perfume.

Solvita
Solvita

I like this perfume very much.For me-it is similar to Flowerbomb and Zen.Sweet,oriental,soft.

B Exquisite for Women by Bijan 4.15 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bijan B Exquisite for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bijan B Exquisite for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B Exquisite for Women by Bijan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B Exquisite for Women by Bijan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.