Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Bijan Nude Bijan for women

Bijan Nude Bijan for women
dislike

aldehydic

Bijan Nude Women by Bijan is a floral woody musk fragrance for women. Bijan Nude Women is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. The fragrance features aldehydes, iris, white chocolate, musk, lilac, white rose, vetiver, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and cedar.

Aldehydes iris White Chocolate Musk Lilac White Rose Vetiver Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Cedar

Iris Ganache
Iris Bianco
Nude
Charming
Vanille d'Iris

Bijan Nude Fragrance Reviews

emt1986
emt1986

I quite like this! I find that it works better on clothes than skin, oddly enough, and when you do have it on skin, give it a little time to settle, and sniff from a distance. Close up, it smells like a bit of a cloying, synthetic mess, but a few inches make all the difference here. Also, Nude is one to use a light hand with, and again, distance is key; give it room to mist over you instead of pooling. Spritzed with care, I find it to be powdery and pretty!

Anywho
Anywho

I was so looking forward to testing Bijan Nude but was sorely disappointed. It doesn't work for me at all. I put some on my wrist and nearly recoiled. On my skin it's a chemical, synthetic mess. Nothing pleasant about this scent (on me at least). I can't even discern any of the ingredients, just chemical horribleness, and the notes sounded so promising...

AveParfum
AveParfum

I can see why people have mentioned Iris Ganache when sniffing Bijan Nude, and it's because both of these perfumes have a BIG OLE VIOLET note that is not listed in them that, for some odd reason, doesn't show up in any pyramids I have seen anywhere online. In fact the violet is so huge in Iris Ganache that I looked at Guerlain's website, as I was certain they'd mention it, but they also did not speak of it. Bizarre because there is far more violet in both of these perfumes than iris. But is this a dupe for Iris Ganache? Hell to the No.

Bijan Nude smells more like Balenciaga, with its tender violets and earthy base. It also smells like Nicolas de Barry's Sissi. Again, violet, violet, violet.

I don't smell any white chocolate in this perfume and smell nothing gourmand about it. I don't even detect vanilla or tonka.

Taking away any and all expectations of the perfume before having sniffed it, for $10 it's quite pleasant. It does have that "nude" sweet, clean flowers, and musky quality about it that typically adds up to a "nude" perfume. Not cloying but soft sillage. I could think of a lot worse for $10.

matillyrose
matillyrose

I really don't know what I am smelling here.

I detect no White Chocolate that I have ever known but there certainly is a lot of Iris.

All I get on opening is furniture polish.

An antique chest of drawers comes to mind, definitely a musky note as in old.

The woody notes are quite wearable on dry down with just a little sweetness coming from somewhere but I just can't pick the note.

I like this and I don't like this, depends on the day. If you can get past the furniture polish opening, it's OK.

Not something I would reach for every day, definitely an "in the mood" fragrance, more for winter I think.

I don't mind the shape of the bottle, it is as odd as the perfume itself, looks good on my shelf.

kamisis
kamisis

j'ai juste littéralement adoré ce parfum ,acheté de prime abord comme cadeau pour une autre personne, je n'aurais pas pensé aimer au vu des ingrédients, donc très agréable surprise, il est doux ,crémeux ,poudreux ,enveloppant, réconfortant très doudou j'adore son petit coté classe et le porter dans le froid de l'hiver est un pur délice.le mélange chocolat blanc iris est délicieux et surtout n'a strictement rien a voir avec les parfums girly roses aux odeurs de sirops contre la toux gluants et écoeurants ce parfum s'adresse aux femmes c'est certain.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

I'm really not sure about this one. It is so sweet and intense it's almost overwhelming. The aldehydes are very strong along with the white chocolate, iris, vetiver, ylang ylang and cedar. I can smell it all.. Very intense, long lasting, and overpowering... I like these 3 qualities but not in this case. I did like it when I tested this in the store but I regret getting it, and now wished I would have went with the original. I guess I'll give this a couple chances and see what happens..

AlisonD
AlisonD

A pleasant, soft fragrance. No punch or deep exotic notes-just softness and sweetness. The vetiver could make it a bit sickly for some people.
I wouldn't rush to buy it, but if you find it cheap its worth a try.
The bottle could almost work, but its unbalanced, the top too heavy for the bottle.
Also as stated by others, the paint is is missing from parts of the bottle on removal from the box.

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

I really like this. No, it's not the same as Iris Ganache, but for ten bucks I don't expect it to be. It's just not realistic to think that a $10 perfume is going to smell the same as a $500 Guerlain exclusive.

It's a nice, sweet, soft fluffy scent- not harsh or offensive at all. I agree with the comparisons to Lolita Lempicka, though I find this much more powdery. Creamy too.

Unfortunately I will have to decant it into something because the bottle is just so hideous. In fact, the bottle is SO hideous that it is probably the reason this perfume is overlooked. Even the paint on the bottle is cheap, you can see on the bottom where they missed some spots. Yikes.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Ugh, I'm crying at the comparison of this and Iris Ganache. They are so different! They literally have nothing in common but two notes (which are executed in vastly different ways). This one clearly has aldehydes (which give it a completely different feel) and it's definitely not as smooth, creamy, powdery, or vanillic as IG. This scent is flat, and smells thin in comparison. This is the fat free milk, and IG is the whipping cream. This is like the cheap imitation version ("Smells like CK One", etc type scent) but really doesn't smell like Iris Ganache. I just can't. I bought this because IG is my signature and people told me I'd like this. I don't. It's just NOT an acceptable alternative :( I wish it was! Even if I wasn't comparing this scent to IG (which is a masterpiece, imho), I still wouldn't like it. It smells weak, kind of cheap, and boring. Sorry if that comes off mean. I just LOVE iris scents, and I've tried a LOT, and this one is by far the worst, and I'm not just saying that because it's inexpensive. Also, I get loads of vetiver, which I don't like (not in this scent at least)

valenceis
valenceis

This is the perfume equivalent of a straight to DVD release in the sense that it is frequently overlooked and not given a fair shake.

The problem with Bijan Nude is that it is Bijan. Could he stand to release a fragrance that wasn't named after him and abandon this dated bottle design for once in his career? Yes, note par example a quite ugly bottle that looks a little bit as if L'eau d'Issey and a turkey baster had offspring. Bijan packaging is a fail. As a result, we get these straight to Perfumania releases that no one wants to look at. Sorry Bijan, your bottle IS iconic, don't get me wrong. But what it is not is timeless nor is it attractive. Makes a girl wonder, who's in charge over there? These flankers are unfettered buffoonery.

But! Nude is a truly beautiful perfume. Let me emphasize: it is TRULY beautiful. Soft, sweet, sensual. A little powdery, a little gourmand, a little mysterious. The vetiver is present; lends a fair amount of naughty dirt. I can imagine that on some people it might become overpowering. Dries down to a cozy bed of sexy (not literal) bunny fur. Angora, to be more literal. Similar feeling as Lolita Lempicka (a little less sweet) and Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum in the pillowy drydown.

Not yet smelled Iris Ganache, and I will safely say this is probably not a dupe, so take it as it is! I thought the notes sounded yummy, so I bought it and I'm not disappointed. But for all my kvetching about the oppressive packaging, I certainly prefer the price of Nude.

danielmventer
danielmventer

I am a man and I love this fragrance for winter.
It is just soooo relaxing and conforting. -)

archivist
archivist

I'm echoing what others have said here, but consensus is always a kind of nice thing to find in scent reviews. I do find this very creamy and sweet in the opening; the white chocolate is unctuous and almost honeyed. The iris accord has the orris blended with lilac instead of the usual violet, which makes it a little sweeter than the typical iris, and sort of pastel (neither crisp nor powdery, but in the middle - that's what I mean by pastel in this context). I am often very ambivalent about vetiver. Some day I'll find out which vetiver aromachemicals annoy me and which is the one that I love, because "vetiver" is not a thing that works for me about 80% of the time. In Nude, the vetiver acts as a kind of booster that keeps the scent from just plonking into gourmand territory; the vetiver gives it enough dryness that it doesn't become cloying. It was a great choice.

Yes, this smells like Iris Ganache. It's not a dupe (no powder, no Guerlinade), but the white chocolate iris hits the same olfactory target. I think it might still be a little too sweet for me (I have a few gourmands but it's not something I want very often, and almost only ever in winter) but as this continues to dry down and melt into the skin, the iris becomes more apparent.

It's a little peculiar to smell iris being so plush and warm and soft and welcoming. Very unconventional, a little confusing to my nose because I've been hitting it with so many sharp greens lately. The white chocolate and lilac don't burn off, everything settles in for a nice snuggle on the skin.

I'm not sure yet whether or not I'll be wearing this very much precisely because it's a snuggler. It's more likely to go live in the closet with Miss Dior Cherie and La Vie Est Belle than it is to sit with the iris/hyacinth/galbanum family on my dresser. I also have a bottle of Si Do coming in, another "gourmand iris" - and I'll be interested in comparing them.

Bublegum
Bublegum

I really wonder if I have the same perfume everyone is raving about. Starting from the bottle, it never stopped to remind me a vibrating sex ring. But anyway, I don't really care about the bottle if the perfume is nice itself. But my skin couldn't get it. I would have been happy if I smelled like aldehydes really. It smells like a plastic doll from the beginning to the end. And not even a Barbie doll, rather an old Bibi bo or an immitation of a doll anyway. I could not get any gourmand, powder or flowers from it. Luckily the sillage is low to moderate even if I sprayed a lot, so people didn't have to suffer from me smelling like a bad quality doll. Sometimes a cloud of bad plastic Opium quality pops up making me wonder even more what is wrong with this perfume. Well, I guess it must only be my skin. I hope no other people have this reaction to their skin.

idalicious
idalicious

I love him one day, another day I hate. makes me extreme reactions, from admiration to nausea. if it were a bubble bath, I'm on it, but as the perfume is quite specific. plus is the intensity, feel it all around me. collects compliments of the male group. I think this scent for mature women, I have not yet reached.

mumsy20
mumsy20

For me bijan nude is a gourmand woody type of perfume. Strong at first blast which has put me off a bit on the first spray but after 10 or more minutes on skin, it becomes powdery, velvety, and creamy. Quite nostalgic for me makes me go back to a time when I used to steal a spray or two of my granny's vintage perfume which was sitting proudly together with her talcum powder on her vanity table. This is how I can describe this perfume has a vintage feel but not dated and very comforting. I spray some on me to put me to sleep but nevertheless I can proudly spray it on me everyday especially in fall. Not bad for the price either the only let down is the bottle itself could have been better but the scent for me is more important.

beauty_girl

I think that Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix and Bijan Nude Bijan smells really alike with the sharing notes of white chocolate, orrisroot/iris and musc. I hade Bijan Nude nad liked it but then i got tired of it. I hope i wont get tired of Fantasy The Naughty Remix. Thankfully the orris note is not as strong nad nauseus as the iris in Bijan Nude.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I love the original Bijan with its bold floral oriental flair, so I was curious to try Bijan Nude. The notes didn’t outright appeal to me, and reviews seem quite mixed, but I went for a swap anyway.

Aldehydic blast for the first 5 minutes is your introduction to Bijan Nude, and the aldehydes seem to linger albeit becoming more mellow and playing a supportive role after the first 20 minutes. I think what is labeled as iris, I am smelling as an orris root smell (which always has a strong celery/celeriac smell). The orris combined with the vetiver give a dry, vegetal, rooty-woody smell that is not quite herbal. The aldehydes force this smell to a very light, dry level and the combination creates a powderiness that is distinctly powdery but not in a usual way—not a rosy powder, nor a grey, cool, dusty powder, but the powderiness of sunlight streaming over dry bales of hay with dust motes sparkling in the air. There is cedar here, which to me can give a chypre type feel to a perfume; Bijan Nude is almost “chypre-light.” I don’t get any lilac, rose, LOTV or white chocolate, which all sound lovely but simply aren’t making themselves known to my nose. There is a musky quality that is rather earthy and with the orris, a tiny bit sweaty (it’s almost a cardamom scent). I could see how one could view this as a slightly masculine scent, but I think it is quite unisex.

My first impression was that I did not like this fragrance. As the hours have worn on, my opinion is changing. This is unique and pleasant in a way that isn’t “in your face” but isn’t timid or vapid, either. This is not a typical fragrance, and I think it could grow on me. I will say—if you are looking for a flanker of Bijan that is similar or even slightly related to the original, this is not it. It is a completely different, and unique, perfume.

zucchera
zucchera

Powdery perfumes is a favorite of mine, Bijan Nude is powdery but it´s so weak. On me it´s really creamy powdery, sweet and soft and there is nothing floral at all.

But the the longevity and sillage is terrible, it last approx 15 minutes and then I have to respritz it.

The poor longevity makes it feel exactly as cheap as it was buying it.

Third bottle. Absolutely loooove Bijan Nude. For every bottle its just more and more RIGHT on my skin. I guess this is the most sweet scent I have, but its sweet in right way. I love white chocolate, aldehyder, musk, powdery iris and lilac-mix! Sweet, warm, powdery and superfeminine. Bijan Nude stays forever on my skin, very longlasting and often you can find it to a very good price too.. worth trying. A keeper!

tredje flaskan. Bara ääälskar Bijan Nude. För varje flaska så blir den bara mer o mer rätt på min hud. Jag tror att detta är den sötaste doften jag har, men denna är söt på rätt sätt. Jag älskar noterna av vit choklad, aldehyder, musk, pudrig iris och syren. Söt, varm, pudrig och superkvinnlig. bijan Nude sitter otroligt länge på min hud. Om du hittar den så är den inte speciellt dyr, värd att prova. En dyrgrip på hyllan!

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

This one was an unfortunate blind buy for me. I was hoping for a fresh, creamy perfume with hints of white chocolate like so many others described. What I got was a powdery, peppery perfume that ends up smelling weirdly dusty on me. I'm hoping this is better on me in colder weather, but in the mean time, I'm just not a fan of it. Sad!

patxaran
patxaran

Soapy clean cosyness with an exhilerating aldehydic foam top. For some strange reason I get reminded of pear candies, pear cider or similar. Once the aldehyde party has cooled off this turns into a warm soft skin scent. For my taste the iris could be a little more prominet, so I layered with Yardley Iris yesterday and loved this combination. All in all, Bijan Nude is a very unique fragrance in my collection. Usually aldehydes seem to be used in "grand" perfumey scents but here it is like the sweet edgy icing on a homemade cake that is not overly sweet. I have a feeling I will be wearing this often in autumn. Now I am a bit curious about Bijan in general and have ordered the original Bijan for women, too.
Update September 2013: This is getting better in cooler weather! I still get the pear candy thing but today I can also smell the creamy chocolate. Yumm this is so comforting. Thumbs up for a great value fragrance that stands out from the crowd.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

First of all, I love the original Bijan. So, I decided to try this to see how it is. Unfortunately, it didn't work well for me, so I'm glad I got a sample rather than buying a full bottle. Reading some of the reviews here, I was expecting a "just out of the shower" powdery, fresh, clean smell. What I got was a smell like I was trapped in a musty, dusty cedar chest filled with old, dried flowers and an old box of chocolates, in an musty, dusty, old attic.... and someone just let me out! That cedar note packed a wallop on me. Sorry, folks! I'll pass on this one. (>_<)

Lakambini
Lakambini

The union of Prada Candy and Kenzo Flower. While Prada insisted on stamping out Kenzo’s prized roses, she did tone down her caramel sweetness to highlight her soft musky, vanillic features, with which the dignified, powder-veiled Kenzo proved to be compatible. So, skin to skin, began their shaky truce, in the house of Bijan.

fire2heart
fire2heart

I first tried this on the inside of my wrist with a very light spray and first impression is soap, like the one you pushed the metal dispenser up and soap flakes come out.... I know, I know... it dates me a bit, hahaha!

I then did a full spray on the back of one of my hands and the aldehyde was very strong but quickly mellowed out and turned back to the soap smell. There is almost no sweetness to this at all.

It's very earthy, slightly powdery but not like baby powder, more of what I would think a vintage powder smells like.

After about a half hour I get a very faint floral, quite delicate scent.

On me, it is not strong at all. It's very subtle. I'm quite impressed!

UPDATE: This is my go to fragrance when I'm going someplace like a hospital or nursing home and want to wear perfume but don't want it to stand out. To me this is a very comforting fragrance.

It lasts longer in cold weather than in warm weather but smells great in both.

Update 2:
I am so in love with this perfume! I bought another bottle of this juice today and have one on it's way in the mail. I want to be stocked up :) It layers so amazing with other perfumes and on it's own is so cozy and is a little sexy when it's hot out and mixes with sweat.

Jola 72
Jola 72

I can feel the smell of this one after I washed my hands TWICE...and using a soap The drydown is worth to wait for Don,t think that you can find something similar like this one Really special and bold definitely cold weather fragrance Well made , Bijan

jmbmars
jmbmars

Bijan Nude is extremely similar to Ellen Tracy. I already have Ellen Tracy and decided to blind purchase Bijan Nude based on the reviews. I love it. It's like Ellen's younger sister. Bijan is a little creamier, sexier, more vivacious, and definitely demands more attention. The longevity and sillage are outstanding. Great for anytime. Nude is not too sweet at all. I got tons of compliments within minutes. Quite affordable and will make you feel like a sexy vixen.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I agree that this is creamy and sweet but not too sweet. It is an easygoing relaxed scent. I like to put this on after my shower at night. Makes me smell clean and fresh. This is also one I would wear with jeans to the market or store or a casual lunch. Nonoffensive. Sillage is very good and it is long lasting. I got this for a great deal at only $12.99 for a fairly big bottle. This is a good value as it smells more expensive than it really is. I recommend.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I really did enjoy this fragrance while i had it, in the way i currently enjoy Karan's Cashemere Mist.
Nude is an iris scented laudry detergent sweetened with condensed milk (white chocolate?). Odd but good. Drydown is less sweet, more earthy with a masculine touch - vetiver has a great entrance there.
So it has a clean-powdery, sweet and earthy-musky stage. Sophisticated but very neutral fragrance. Rather casual and laid-back.

bailarina
bailarina

I just blind bought this because it was really cheap. ($12.99 for 2.5 OZ.) and I also studied the notes and I liked it, so I decided to open it up. I took a quick sniff to the perfume spray while in the bottle, and I thought it was good. I sprayed it on my skin and it turned into "soap"... but I waited, and now it grew on me. I go back to this one over and over again. Funny thing, it smells better the longer it stays on your skin. My husband likes it too, he almost never says he likes a scent. he always says: " it's OK". I also like that it is different from the rest of the scents I own. I think it is at its best in a winter night.

monbonbon
monbonbon

A nice smell to wear to bed, i can see how its comforting. Quite sweet and some masculine....
But mostly it smells to me like baby powder

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Soft,creamy and easy to wear. Ideal for anytime. There is just a slight bitter, but teamed with the creaminess makes for a wonderful and comforting combination. A fragrance for all seasons, but especially winter and fall.

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

Interesting scent that I love.
Creamy, sweet, musky and a bit of powder .
The rose, cedar, and lilac clean it up and keep it from being too sugary.
It`s cold clean fluffy snow days,and fuzzy soft pastel angora sweaters. It is cuddly . But not a warm fragrance.
But there is something in this combination that invokes nostalgia.
Like when I was a child unwrapping new baby dolls at Christmas in the 1970`s. An artificial, yet not unpleasant smell.
When I first sampled this in Perfumania ,it smelled to me more of natural woman, skin glowy healthy scent. I thought of it the perfect non-tropical summer scent. I must have been picking up only on the sandalwood, musk and cedar?
I ordered it later online,and when it arrived,it was not as I remembered at all. I was surprised, but pleasantly so !
I love the bottle. It`s painted a strange pale beige colour. I love vintage lucite, and the top it reminds me of that. Looks retro 1970`s.

Allinug
Allinug

Flowers and some strange bitter smell, no chocolate, nothing sweet and creamy...no good smell at all....awful.

Well...chocolate and aldehydes...I should have known.

annetw
annetw

Ouch! Can't believe 'sweet' is third on the list of accords. To me, this is very, very sweet.

Floral? Perhaps.. Sugar coated flowers!
Woody? Maybe.. Caramelised wood!

Not really my thing.

I've had it on my wrists and neck for about an hour.. Drydown I can live with, quite warm, fuzzy, cozy. But still too sweet for my nose ;)

For those living in Europe(or even Holland)- I have a 2.5 oz./ 75 ml bottle for swap!

stardust808
stardust808

i get very soft natural unsweetened cinnamon from this mixed with white chocolate. that may sound strange considering that cinnamon isn't listed in the notes but thats what my nose detects. there is a powdery feel but not in the loves baby soft way. there is no baby powder smell to this at al but more of a perfumed dusting powder vibe to it. it comes across clean musk & spice on me. i like this A LOT

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

This is a very cuddly scent. It smells creamy and floral. It has been compared to Bill Blass Nude and they are but Bijan is cool weather and Bill Blass is summer. I feel that if you like Bijan original you will like this too. There is just nothing offensive about it!

Happy Perfuming! ♥

nastyamason
nastyamason

When I sprayed it, I liked it. But as the day went, this fragrance was making me sick. Definitely not for me. Swapped.

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

Clean, gentle powdered Iris is what I smell too and on my skin is a dry down of cedar as well. It feels fresh and creamy. I enjoy this more than Avon Far Away as the sweetness doesn't overpower the other notes.

beauty_girl

It smells like sugared or sweetened iris.
Interessting i think, but i smells good :)

gigiletta
gigiletta

smells like peche-melba desert with some vanilla ice cream.soft and comfortable,not very unique but it is safe and close to skin,perfect for autumn,feels like walking on a park or tea time afternoon,with pastel camisole an umbrella.
thanks for swap my friend i.i :)

blueberrymuffin
blueberrymuffin

Very nice perfume, it is indeed similar to Nude by Bill Blass only this one is much more vibrant and better.

Dollycat
Dollycat

Love it! This is a very soft, warm and not too sweet perfume. It is more like a bodylotion smell. It´s slightly sweet and that´s the chocolate in it but if you are looking for a not offending daily fragrance then this is the one.

Gosha
Gosha

Pretty and "oh so girly!",this fragrance is easy, at the beginning a little sharp (could be annoying in large quantity), cheerful floral/green/gourmand, slightly sweetish and somehow bubbly. Rather nice, really, but I think it's a bit misnamed: by "nude" I would imagine a subtle skin scent. This one is pretty strong on me and has quite a bit of a presence. I like the white chocolate here, like it a lot - while when it comes to eating chocolate - I can't see any point in white one - a chocolate without cocoa solids (that make chocolate "chocolate") is not chocolate.:-D Here, however, it's perfectly complimentary to the other components. So as far as I am concerned white chocolate must have been made solely for this fragrance. :-)

Norgirl
Norgirl

Finaly this arriwed to me . Instant Love :) i am so so happy i got the chance to get this in a swapp. So smouth , fresh ,clean , and sunny . This makes me smile and thinks off happy summerdays whit ice cream and jolly friends. It is a sweet creamy, honey like feal to this that is so beautiful . not sharp , not sticky, just fresh and inviting.Kind off cooling rather then warm ( if you know what i meen. like a breeze.
the white chocolate brings a fresh sweet feal that being tamed so well bu the other notes , The lilac brings this cool fresh feel to it whit lilyof the valley. Iris and rose makes it a tiny bit powderey. but not to much. i can feal some musk and cedar aswell.. I was initialy a bit afraid off the aldehydes in this one . but it just lift it to a bright and sunny thing. a fealing off joy. Not anything harsh or to grown up it this . just a pleasure to wear . this is a stayer and a good one in my wardrobe for shure . . This is mostly a day time fragranse , but shorly i will use it whenever i nead a happy feal and a mood lifter aswell .. day or night <3

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

VERY mellow scent....relaxing. Would be great for bedtime or good enough for the office. Is Soapy, clean, fresh scent with woodsy smell of the outdoors. It reminds me of "Floriental" by Lagerfeld.

I have never been interested of scents that contains chocolate, I thought they would be sugarsweet and for teenagers. I was wrong. I bought Bijan Nude and got swept away. Absoloutely wonderful, gorgeous, great. Lots of white chocolate and Iris and musk and it turn magic on my skin. Sweet in a very sexy way. I'm in love - totaly. Longlasting on my skin, I sprayed on my wrist in evening - and when I woke up I can still smell Bijan Nude - thats a Wow-factor..

Jag har ratat dofter med choklad-noter, rädd för att de ska vara för sockersöta och riktade mot tonåringar. Oj, så fel jag hade. Jag köpte Bijan nude och den knockade mig totalt. Absolut underbar, härligt fantastisk. Jag känner vit choklad, Iris och Musk mest och på min hud blir den magisk, jag kan inte sluta sniffa på handleden. Söta doftnoter - men det är väldigt sexiga söta doftnoter. Bara älskar den totalt..Sprejade på mig denna på kvällen och kunde fortfarande känna doften av Bijan Nude när jag vaknade - det är riktigt wowkänsla.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

I adore Bijan Bijan for women and thought i'd give this take on it a try... at first schpritz it was a soft, close-to-the-skin powdery sort of floral. Not quite that collection-of-empty-old-perfume-bottles smell, but close. For an hour or so, it was almost nice and then i realized that i smelled like Jovan Musk and it's starting to give me a headache.

truffles
truffles

Got my new bottle of this today. Have to say I LURVE the bottle.
Sprayed a little on my wrist, yes I can see the washing powder connection. It's certainly a 'clean' smell and one that I imagine, used sparingly, would be acceptable 'office-wear'.
This perfume smells very artificial to me at the moment which puts me off a bit.
I'll see how I get on with it.
Couple of hours later: Mmm, this is really nice when it's calmed down a bit, it reminds me of Laura Biagiotti Emotion.
Update, I had to give this away. Wore it out on a cold day and kept getting a chemical blast. It is very, aggressively, strong! Can't be bothered with perfumes that you have to try to avoid breathing round, especially when you're wearing them!

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

I also bought this as a blind buy,hopeing for the white chocolate and milkshake fragrance.But alas no,i cannot explain what the smell is like,or pick out individually notes.Its very creamy. Although i dont dislike it,it does not wow me either.Wish i had read ksantipas review before buying,doubt i would have purchased it.

boruvka44
boruvka44

Yes, Ariel, white rose and white chocolate. Sounds strange, but it smells pretty good.

ailimeavolokin
ailimeavolokin

Ariel washing powder in a bottle. I love it, though!

Vamy69
Vamy69

Delicious white chocolate milk shake! Monster silage! Love this stuff!

dame piglet
dame piglet

I really like the white chocolate scent, but aldehydes are nothing short of obnoxious on me, and aldehydes resonate at least from beginning to middle. I don't know if they stay all the way down because I've had to wash it off both times I've tried to wear it.

Too bad for me, because it's probably a very cuddly scent on other people.

cisco
cisco

Just got my bottle in a "blind" buy. I love the creamy opening. The sillage is good and the longevity is better than average. For the money, this fragrance is superior. Bijan has not let me down on any of the three I have.

I do not smell the white chocolate. My nose must be remedial.

Update: My nose is no longer stopped up and I now smell the creamy white chocolate. It really is delectable!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

The first whiffs are of super-sweet, honeyed, syrupy, fruity musk with a little almond, almost a Serge Lutens vibe minus the spice. The almonds and fruits quickly go away and the sweetness subsides, so that the scent does a 180-degree turn, morphing into a powdery, leathery violet set against a clean, fuzzy musk.

It’s a strong “fuzzy blanket” type musk that after 3-4 hours dries down to lose some of the fuzziness and become more of a warm, translucent, slightly soapy, slightly floral musk. It’s interesting that the florals wait until the end to appear.

Sillage is moderate to strong, with all-day longevity. Nude is a well-made fragrance that’s a great bargain given how cheaply it’s sold online. If you like clean musk scents, I would recommend this most highly.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Bijan Nude is a pleasant perfume, although not as wonderful as I had thought it would be from reading some of the reviews of it here!

It smells creamy, clean, slightly woodsy and when I first smelled it, it totally reminded me of Bill Blass 'Nude', although it's nicer than that. I was really hoping I'd be able to clearly smell the lilac in this because I adore the smell of lilac but, sadly, I can't smell it at all - that's so disappointing! It's one of those perfumes that I find hard to detect individual notes in, for some reason.

Maybe Nude will grow on me but for the moment I just kind of like it but I'm not loving it.

birdofparadise
birdofparadise

Creamy and delectable. A creamy musky rose gently swirling around me. when I wear this I long for a breeze to continually waft the scent so I can wrap myself in it. Sensual and feminine - fast becoming one of my favourites - always is a good time to wear it. What a great find.

Malegria
Malegria

I expected something more clean-cut and linear, more minimalistic, slightly sweet.But Bijan Nude gave me quite a fright! I did not expect aldehydes to be so strong and the scent to be so powdery altogether, and at first I did not like it at all.
And I am glad that I waited instead of scrubbing it off.As with many aldehyde scents, you have to wait and you will be rewarded. It is a very nice iris powder with a musty touch to it.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Yes creamy. Strong too. Just a spray will do you. Not as sweet as I anticipated unless close to the skin. The musk is also more evident. I like original Bijan for women quite a lot and thought maybe newer perfumes were a play on that fragrance but that's not so. Each is different and worth trying since the fragrances aren't that expensive.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

"Nude" smells just like taking bath with very perfumed soap)) and then applying body lotion.
I think the name suits the fragrance very well.
obviously, it does not have an exquisite, refined, expensive vibe or anything like that. But if you like soapy/creamy scents, it might do.
I don't find it sweet, the white chocolate note doesn't make it "edible"; iris, lilacs and lily-of-the-valley made the scent appealing to me (i just like the flowers=)
also, i found the EDT rather strong - i think one spritz is more than enough, if you don't want anybody to choke))
not bad in general, i'd say even interesting, reminds me of my aunt's body cream (which was nice, btw)
but the pacifier bottle is too funny)))

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

Very memorable--I get the "milkshake" vibe, but there's also an underlying clean skin scent there, likely arising from the inclusion of lilac and musk. The combination of the lilac and a white chocolate note is also ingenious; it lends a scent that's creamy but gauzy and never too sweet. The iris enters and adds a mineral-powder kick and further develops the impression of a creamy skinscent against clean sheets and is harmonized by the dry, grassiness of vetiver in the drydown. Very different in feeling from the original "Bijan" women's scent.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Nude is creamy like elgab89 said, it has this whipped look to the bottle and I think the fragrance resembles it. Its as if all the ingredients were blended into a lovely white chocolate milkshake, sweet and creamy but it is not cold nor warm. The scent has a stale quality to is, as if it isn't really fresh, clean, musky, it is overall a mediocre scent. Its alright but not outstandingly fantastic, I think I will have to pass on this one!

elgab89
elgab89

First, I have to tell you I wanted to try a few Bijan perfumes and went to the shop with it in mind. The bottle looks so beautiful in the picture, in reality the top is plastic, which is kind of disappointing.
I expected to find these perfumes slightly playing on the same base, however each of them is very different from the other.
The Nude was my favorite. It has such a creaminess in it that makes it very pleasant - it reminded me of a body lotion my mom used when I was a little girl, and she used to put some on my hands, leaving me wrapped in her fragrance for the rest of the day. It is definitely a feel good fragrance and I would say more daytime, than nighttime. It is already on my "I want" list.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bijan Bijan Nude fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bijan Bijan Nude, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bijan Nude by Bijan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bijan Nude by Bijan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.