Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Bijan Wicked Bijan for women

Bijan Wicked Bijan for women
dislike

Bijan Wicked by Bijan is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, red currant and bergamot; middle notes are blue lotus and jasmine; base notes are amber, patchouli and vetiver.

Mandarin Orange Red Currant Bergamot

Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense

Bijan Wicked Fragrance Reviews

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Wicked was an unexpected blind buy. It was too cheap to pass up. The reviews mentioning 80s goth kids and smoky patchouli had me and I was curious to try it. This starts out as a blast of Jasmine strong and synthetic smelling, like hairspray and something that reminds me of TM Alien (which is a fragrance I despise) and red berries, it is sharp and for a few seconds there's an intense celery/cumin note which appears on my skin. At first I hate it, but I give it a few minutes to mellow out and then the bergamot and patchouli round things out. Once everything settles this is a pure suede/leather scent on me. It smells like a vintage leather jacket which has been worn for many years inside smoky nightclubs and bars, melding together with patchouli incense. The 80's goth scene comes to mind, eyeliner, lace and leather jackets, Siouxie and the Banshees or Bauhaus records. It is actually very sexy if you like leather scents. The bergamot definitely gives it a NR vibe as I see someone else on here has compared it to, NR has no lasting power on me so this is much better on me like a dirtier version. To me this is quite similar to Givenchy Very Irresistible L'intense minus the rose note, It is quite creamy and sensual and wears close to the skin. A true bargain in a bottle and I findd it lasts all day. A wonderful musky/leathery skin scent. The bottle is quite striking and is also quite 80's I really enjoy the bottle alone.

Thirdly
Thirdly

For me, this is a very versatile fragrance. Not too dark, not too soft...somewhere in between. Therefore, it can be used for daytime, nighttime, or any of the seasons! Chemistry wise, it wears odldy on me. After the initial chemical smell, it dries rather nicely. The sillage, for me, is between soft and moderate, but it is fairly long lasting. Not sure if it's the vetiver or patchouli (maybe both), but it's all I can really detect after a few hours. However, it's not suffocating or terribly unpleasant until after the 4 hour mark (for those with sensitive sinuses!). If it didn't give me a killer headache around hour 6, I'd like it.

Soofiya
Soofiya

This perfum was in the sale shelf in the pharmacy which I work in for years and I was affraid even to test it.cause I've tested another bijan perfum years ago and hated it so much.so warm classic and bitter
Couple of days ago a costumer asked me to give her a test of this perfum...ok I sprayed it on a blutter paper..I noticed love in her face..she even didn't want to test other perfums..she fall in love with this one with the first spray and bought it immidiatly..the surprise was this:I loved it too!!
There was only one bottle left & I knew that it is going to be mine
I don't love it as much as first impression but I do like it very much.it is ambery sexy creamy and not unisex in my point of view
It smells like a combination of amber+patchouli+musk+vetiver+rose
I felt a little bitterness and somehow spicy taste in the first spray but they leave soon then it is obviously sweet;also a bit warm...I think it can be weared during all seasons except summer..also both day & night but nights are better for it...it's scene is good for +30 or even +35 years cause it is dark & mature
Appearance 2.5/4;scene 3.5/4;staying power 3/4;sillage 2.5/4;value of buying in regard to price 4/4.. so I will give 15.5/20
اين عطر رو چند سال تو قفسه حراج داروخونه اي ك توش كار ميكنم داشتيم وميترسيدم حتي تستش كنم.چون چن سال پيش يكي ديگه از عطراي بيژن رو تست كرده بودم ك خيلييي كلاسيك وگرم وتلخ بود وبنظر من نفرت انگيز!!
چن روز قبل خانومي اومد و ازم اين عطر رو براي تست خواست..با بي ميلي يه اسپري ازش زدم وتو چهرش ديدم ك عاشقش شد وحتي عطر ديگه اي تست نكرد وبلافاصله به قيمت هفتادوپنج تومن خريدش..چيزي ك برام خيلي عجيب بود اين بود ك منم عاشقش شدم!!از اونجا ك فقط يه شيشه ديگه ازش مونده بود وميدونستم ك بايد مال من بشه منم دومي رو برداشتم
برخلاف تست اول عاشقش نيستم اما واقعا دوسش دارم.جذابه وسكسي وعنبري و كرمي
رايحش تو مشام من تركيبيه از عنبر نعناع هندي مشك چوب صندل و رز(بااينكه مشك و رز جزو تركيبات نيستن اما براي من كاملا ملموسن)تو لحظه اول اسپري شدن يه ته طعم تند و تلخ ازش به مشامم ميرسه ك خيلي سريع نلپديد ميشه..اين عطر كاملا شيرينه ويكمم گرم..بنظر من براي تمام فصلها مناسبه جز تابستون وهم براي مصرف روزانه مناسبه هم شبانه ست و مجلسي اما كفه ترازوي من يكم به سمت شب سنگينه..من اصلا اعتقاد ندارم ك اين عطر يوني هست..بنظر من سرشار از زنانگيه و همينطور مناسب بالاي 30سال..بهتره بگم بالاي 35سال چون سبك رايحش تيره وبالغه(اما بااينكه سن عطر حداقل ده سال از من بزرگتره براي خودم مناسب ميدونمش.بيشتر بستگي ب شخصيت آدما داره تا سن شناسنامه اي تو ديد من)
در كل بخوام نمره بدم ظاهرش ٢.٥/٤---رايحش ٣.٥/٤---موندگاريش ٣/٤---پخشش ٢.٥/٤-*-ارزش خريد نسبت ب قيمت ٤/٤---در مجموع ميشه 15.5 از بيست :)

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

BB Wicked kicks off with a really intense lotus blast. If you aren't familiar with lotus absolute...well, it's weird. It begins with a sharp, earthy, pungent note, almost chemical, very dark, and then it softens to the sweeter floral note more commonly found in most modern perfumes. Fair warning: at first, you will be dismayed! But it will get better, I promise.

This is definitely a warm weather scent. I tested in winter, and got patch only in the dry down. Now, with temps in the 80's, after the wonderfully dark, bitter opening, citrus, a touch of berry and glowing drifts of jasmine appear, with a base of slightly swampy vetiver. The dark/tart lotus note remains. Have you ever tasted pure pomegranate juice? That's the scent, exactly! Dark, start to finish, like night in bayou country.

truffles
truffles

Received a big bottle blind today.
I am quite pleasantly surprised by this frag.
There is a weird 'burnt' tone to it, though, which is evident from the start - that kind of burnt when a perfume has been kept for years in see-through glass in the light - but this is a new bottle opened from a cellophaned state so hmm, dunno.
Wicked very much reminds me of Yohji Essential, the red one, which I tried a while back but I think that one was a bit off, ie. not kept well.
Yes, it does smell a bit cheapy/hairsprayish but the end of the drydown is to die for, and very tenacious.
I'll put up with the first bit to get to that. Luckily, that burnt quality disappears too.
Don't detect much patchouli, maybe heavyish vetiver more than anything.
Sack the bottle designer, though, the bottom is fine but what's with the baby's dummy top bit? Very cheap looking. Looking at the prices on Bijan's own site, surely they could do better than this with their bottles?

bonnie52
bonnie52

Received today as a blind buy. I am really liking it! Red currant and lotus blossom are most prevalent on my skin. I have had other Bijan fragrances but this one is my favorite.
Love the bottle!

i really love this reasonably priced unique smelling fragrance. i get licorice and some pink pepper even though those notes aren't listed. on me, this is a spicy floral blend, lasting about 4 hrs. good for day or evening.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

On me WOW, WOW, WEE this is SO SO SEXY, LUSTY, ILLICIT! Oh boy oh boy... What can I tell u, it just smells like SEX! The kind that is just too exciting for words, unforgettable, just like the bottle says WICKED!! It should be called WICKED SEX cuz that's what I'm smelling! MARVELOUSLY WICKED SEX!! There, that's a better name for this stuff! Yikes! I can't stop smelling it & I can't stop smiling! There is definitely something wrong w me... YOWZA!!
PS I just discovered another new fave in CK SECRET OBSESSION n just thot of how similar these 2 are n then saw they share a lot of the same notes n r very close or at least in the same category or kissing cousins! I agree with those that wish they lasted longer, gosh I could just spray these up my nose I love them so much!

Yes, it opens like Aquanet, but on my skin that only lasts maybe 10 seconds.
I don't know if Wicked is the right name for this fragrance as I don't think it's particularly dark. It's mostly a sour, earthy chypre with a warm, amber base.
Most prominent to me are the red currant, lotus and bergamot. Patchouli is very dry, not dank or wet smelling.
Wicked isn't my favorite. It's a little predictable. My boyfriend quite likes it though.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I like Wicked a lot. It has a pretty fruit opening, then settles to a rich, fruity musk with a whisk of patchouli (even though musk is not listed among notes). Wicked is a nice dark fragrance perfectly suited for evenings. However for the more daring, daywear would work just as well.

mhubbard
mhubbard

This was a blind buy and I wanted to like it based on the notes. Alas, it smells only of hairspray. Perhaps very vaguely like Dragon's Blood- but not as good. This one will go to the Salvation Army.

This will be another Bijan-favourite of mine. I don't like sugarsweet/fruitysweet/sweetflowery notes in parfum's. Wicked is perfect for me! Dark fruit-note, great ambersplash, dark, mature, grown-up flowernotes. I like Wicked alot. Like other Bijan scents I tried, this one is longlasting on my skin. Great every-day-scent.

Detta är ännu en Bijan-favorit. Jag gillar inte sockersöta/fruktsöta/sötblommiga doftnoter i mina parfymer. Wicked är perfekt för mig. Mörk och mjuk fruktnot, rejäl dos amber, mörka, vuxna och fylliga blomnoter. Jag gillar Wicked. Liksom andra Bijan-dofter så är denna väldigt hållbar på min hud. Härlig varje-dag-doft.

karenprattis
karenprattis

Just purchased this fragrance and I hate it, will try it again in a few days, you never know it might grown on me. I wanted to try a new kind of fragrance but its just not me. My best friend will really love it, I think Christmas is coming early for her. It was on special so harm done, I think its too different and strong smelling for me. x

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Wow. If you want to remember what a Goth night club smelt like during the 1980s then this is the scent for you! A bit like Cachet (another 80s fave) it has a big patchouli hit with something woody and chypre when you first spray it.

It smelt like hairspray and patchouli- in other words- a pretty goth girl in the 80s listening to The Cure.

It's not terrible but it doesn't smell expensive and is better when it settles a bit.

I'm giving mine away. (even though I was a goth girl in the 80s who listened to The Cure)

eclecticgal1
eclecticgal1

I also like Bijan Black and when I saw Bijan had a Chypre floral, I had to get it. At first spray, I had to pull back from my wrist and try to fan the mist away from me. BUT an hour later, the amber kicked in and I was shocked at how wonderful the fragrance was. Then the red currant and, I think the jasmine melded with the amber and then the wonderful patchouli to round it out. This is Chypre heaven for those of us who really like Chypre. Now that the (sob)oak moss is more often missing - even the lab-created one, we have to settle for patchouli.

The staying power is quite good ...on my dry skin (over a non-scented lotion) I would say a good 5 - 6 hours.

CoriH
CoriH

Was not remotely pleasant in the least. in fact it was downright horrible. It smells cheap and chemically. The patchouli, vetiver and bergamot overpowers this fragrance and NOT in a good way. It smells old, dank and musty. I was soooo disappointed. According to one of the reviewers "when I smell this, I think of goth kids from the 80's".

madameconde
madameconde

This can very well be called a unisex fragrance, not the typical lady's fragrance at all, I enjoy it very much.

FairyDust
FairyDust

This smells so much like Narciso Rodriguez for Her. There is no honey note listed here, but I smell wonderful amber honey. Anyone else agree?

olga1780
olga1780

This is not a very complex fragrance, but quite lovely! I do detect the lipstick red rose note, even though it's not listed.....the type of rose similar to Tumulte. The sillage is not as monstrous as other Bijans, but the longevity is still there. I get continuous whiffs for several hours. Very office-friendly.
I agree with other reviewers that Wicked is sexy. Something that will make you feel special without being imposing.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Lots of red currant and amber in this one. I really like this. I was pleasantly surprised at how sexy this was when I tested it. It is almost fruity at times and other times it smells ambery and sexy. Good stuff!

guest_LeeLee
guest_LeeLee

Just bought this unsniffed based on the intrigue of the notes. Heavens, this is magic on my skin. M-A-G-I-C. Was expecting some tartness with the red currant, and got it. But it quickly then surrounds me with blossoms. I rather like that it's not "sweet" or traditionally spicy. It's autumn now and this matches perfect. I don't think this is a summer fragrance, but for cooler climates this should do very, very well. The crisp air seems to compliment it. And I don't think this would mix well with creamy lotions -- the scents would compete far too much. I was wearing some coconut lotion on my hands and wrists earlier and couldn't even smell this. Washed it off and re-applied, and was wonderfully surprised!

kimberly
kimberly

I have never had to say, ohh, it smells like hairspray...But darn it. This one is in that category...I really tried hard to give it a chance...But this one is not a winner. I am dissapointed. I waited for the middle, then dry down, but nothing...Just very chemical smelling.

RkrChk
RkrChk

Oddly, after reading all the reviews, I took a big risk and bought this frag...It arrived in the mail today, and I must say it wears very well on me...Roses aren't mentioned in the mix, but that's what jumps out upon initial application...It then gets very light & creamy...Decent sillage, and on me, an all around sexy frag...Glad I rolled the dice and got it!

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

My first impression was that it smelled kinda like L L.A.M.B. even though it doesn't have the same notes, a generic roses smell. I tried it again and it smelled vaguely like vomit... Too bad, the first Bijan that I don't like at all.

elgab89
elgab89

Oh, I cannot agree more with Aeternitas about this perfume. Wicked alright, but not wicked enough!
I detected the flowers in this one, kind of boring - not impressive, trying very hard to be! Sorry, I would have to say it is just another fragrance out there.... Not interesting enough for me to admire or detest. Blah!

Aeternitas

I just received this in the mail, and I must say the bottle is incredibly ugly in person. It looks like a cheap baby toy. As for the fragrance, it wreaks of patchouli and jasmine. I was hoping this would be a little more dark and smell a bit complex, but not at all. It's a simple patchouli fragrance. This wasn't a smart unsniffed buy for me, although I did LOVE Bijan's Black, which I will buy as well. Wicked isn't terrible, but when I smell this, I think of goth kids from the 80's. There is red currant in the top notes, but I'm not smelling any of the bergamot or citrus notes because the patchouli and vetiver overpowers it. It is more for winter. Strangely, it reminds me slightly of NR for her - but NR is far more enjoyable.

Aeternitas

I just bought this unsniffed because the notes sound wonderful and the name is irresistible to a dark woman such as myself ;p Wicked - couldn't attract me more! I will leave a review when I receive it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bijan Bijan Wicked fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bijan Bijan Wicked, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bijan Wicked by Bijan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bijan Wicked by Bijan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.