Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Eau Vitaminee Biotherm for women

Eau Vitaminee Biotherm for women
dislike

Eau Vitaminee Biotherm for women Pictures Eau Vitaminee Biotherm for women Pictures

Eau Vitaminee by Biotherm is a Floral fragrance for women. Eau Vitaminee was launched in 1997. Top notes are grapefruit and orange; middle note is jasmine; base notes are freesia and musk.

Grapefruit Orange

Fleur de Vigne
Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Brilliant VI

Eau Vitaminee Fragrance Reviews

viveka

So simply so beautiful. Yes. it's purely citrusy-green scent, zero sweetness & lollipopness, so not for everyobody's nose. But, for me - never too keen on that category - it's extraordinary. I've met in 2005 & till these days I use with the same pleasure. I like deliacte touch of musk not dominant at all but adds some elegant touch to composition. Perfect for hot summer days, nothing can compare with this clean refreshing shower :) Very young smell at any age.

mattie
mattie

This is my #1 summer scent !!! It smells energy, boldness, fun, happiness... It's a fragrance that makes me happy whenever I wear it. Also, it's SO unique - I never got to smell something that comes close to it. It is green, but very fruity as well (delicious citrus !), and the best is to wear it on spring and summer days :)

joan100
joan100

Just like My darling said this starts off very sharp but fades instantly in half an hour. All you could smell is super sour lemons and it stays linear until it completely disappears all of a sudden. Strange!

EwieBro
EwieBro

Sharp and lemony. Casual.

Dounette
Dounette

I love to use the moisturizing lotion! The smell is clean and light. It's perfect for work, not strong or disturbing, I just feel happy! I will add a spray of EDT if I want more perfume. Perfect for day wear. It's my go-to fragrance if I hesitate on what to wear.

diego.rzse
diego.rzse

Got a sample from a store last weekend, the salesman mixed it with the other colognes samples.
It doesn't smell feminine at all. I'd say it's much more of a unisex fragrance rather than a feminine one.
It's very similar to Monsieur Eau du Matin by JPG and Mugler Cologne.

Denise Fernandes
Denise Fernandes

Minha paixão eterna para o verão. Nenhum cheiro consegue ser mais agradável que este no calor. É simplesmente perfeito para quem quer sentir frescor e ter a sensação real de quem acabou de sair do banho. Muito refrescante. Ressalto que é um perfume para calor, não combina nada com frio. Me acompanha todo verão desde que foi lançado.

wprofumo
wprofumo

I agree with kittymoon. This is for hot, humid days, weekends, going for walks. It is not a perfume - it's just an eau and should be used (liberally)in casual situations. Yes, it's very lemony, but it's not sweet. There is an underlying bitterness which tempers the sherbet notes. I find it lasts a couple of hours on me. I have not used it for a few years, but tested it again today. If I don't succumb yet again to a bottle of Eau de Rochas I'll be getting Eau Vitaminee - or maybe both!

amelie
amelie

I don't know whether I like it or not, somewhat synthetic citrus scent. I think the body milk is much better and quite sufficient for summer. It was kind of strange fragrance.

My darling
My darling

O, God, the scent of this perfume lasts only for five minutes! While the scent lasts for these five minutes, it smells only like lemons.

viveka

I've got strong feeling to that scent... quite surprising for whom who like heavy, buidouar`esque perfumes, but whoa! It reminds me ideal burst of lushy lemonade, i would say that Eau Vitaminee is the best of its range (second place would be I Love Love Moschino). Playful, charming, sweety-sour, orange with nice musk (which is always good option ;) ).
For me, admiring perfumes like LouLou, Classique or L`Heure Bleue, it's quite refreshing way to spectacular change and relax.
This funny scent in unpretty bottle is real rocket into cosmos! :)

Amethyste
Amethyste

Very bad... you won't find any of those notes. It's like strong lime plus bitter cactus... it smells like detergent (I like soapy perfumes... I'm not talking about this). Similar to eau de gentiane, by hermes.

kittymoon
kittymoon

Oh so fresh, fresh, fresh! I love it for hot summer days! When you can't stand any other scent, this will still work. Thankfully it's not just lemon and the base notes save it from smelling like a cleaning product. But just about.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

If you like taking vitamin C tablets this is for you. Although I didn't hate it, I did find it boring. This scent is the olfactory equivalent of Orange vodka in club soda. Fizzy, citrus, and not much else.

Malegria
Malegria

I tried it a couple of times and didn`t like it.There is an orange burst,without any sweetness, and it reminded me of a vitamin tablets you dissolve in water and they fizz...So I thought it rather plain.

Eau Vitaminee by Biotherm 3.93 out of 5 based on 111 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Biotherm Eau Vitaminee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Biotherm Eau Vitaminee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Vitaminee by Biotherm. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Vitaminee by Biotherm represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.