Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau de Paradis Biotherm for women

Eau de Paradis Biotherm for women
dislike

sour
Eau de Paradis Biotherm for women Pictures Eau de Paradis Biotherm for women Pictures Eau de Paradis Biotherm for women Pictures

New fragrant water by Biotherm, Eau de Paradis, is arriving directly from paradise islands, wrapped with exotic breezes. It is the fourth in line of editions which smell nicely and nurture the skin in the same time. The new fragrant water keeps fruity essences which charm with natural and gentle transitions in a purple flacon.

Top notes incorporate Italian lemon along with red berries and fruity nuances of raspberry, blueberry, black currant and pomegranate. A heart introduces charismatic and velvety notes of rose and freesia, while a base finishes with woody accords of Lebanese cedar and sandalwood accompanied by musk. The fragrance was created by perfumer Bernard Ellena.

Eau de Paradis is available in amount of 100ml EDT. The collection also includes 200 ml scented bath and 200 ml body lotion. Eau de Paradis was launched in 2010.

Amalfi Lemon Black Currant Raspberry Red Berries Pomegranate Blueberry

Freesia Rose

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

Eau Sensuelle
Eau des Jardins

Eau de Paradis Fragrance Reviews

FelineBirdie
FelineBirdie

it's a shame that biotherm stopped making this one...

s24kouz
s24kouz

lovely summer scent, light, perfect blend of citrusy clean and a hint of fruit. perfect fresh scent for summer

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Smells like nothing to me. Something that a discreet man should wear.

Feydora
Feydora

Such a nice summer scent. Bubbly and lively. Always gets me comments on how nice it smells. However, the longevity of this fragrance is truly minimal on skin. If you want to be able to get this scent all through the day, you have to spray it on your clothes.

missmonday
missmonday

When it's really hot outside and I don't feel like wearing a perfume that make the temperature feel higher and give a headache to my co-worker, I go for Eau de paradis. Its light, citrusy and joyful, basically the perfect scent for those ''I wanna smell good but I don't want to smell like I'm wearing perfume '', overall my go-to perfume for those light summer days.

Solve
Solve

A very fresh and clean scent. I mostly get the berry and the citrus. Even though it is fruity, it tends to get a little overwhelming if not very carefully used. Stays on clothes forever.

cherie97
cherie97

this is not a bad product. it smells really nice, just like a summer coctail. perfect for summer i think. though, it doesn't last on my skin, it dissapears in about an hour, which is why i decided to buy clarins eau de jardins instead (i think lancome aroma juice would last just as good as clarins).

Livca
Livca

I tried this one today, and I must say it smells like it has a very high content of alcohol, even now hours later I can smell only some light smell of alcohol on my arm, like i was cleaning or something.

Irisversicolore
Irisversicolore

Where are the red fruits? I discovered a rather balsamic EDT in Eau de Paradis.
Nevertheless I bought it because I was intrigued by its distinctive (to me anyway) fir needles and citrus notes at first sniff... It's also rather light so it's perfect for work.

Amethyste
Amethyste

I like all the declared notes, but in some way there's not a good match between lemon and pomegranate. It's sweeter than Eau Pure, and not as tropical as Eau d'Energie. It's a very original scent, but smells like bath cleaning products.

vertigo
vertigo

What can I add?
A beautiful simple summery bottle holding a delicious fruity composition, for me one of the best.
But the staying power?
It's gone after 30 minutes.
More a body spray...

+ I prefer my Cheap & Chic I Love Love and Baby Doll from this group of fragrances.

verunkaf
verunkaf

very beautiful, fruity for summer :)

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I agree,it is a wonderful scent for sunny days.Not to fuity either..

this is så good for summer mmm

guest_girl
guest_girl

its so god litl bit exotic

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Biotherm Eau de Paradis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Biotherm Eau de Paradis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Paradis by Biotherm. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Paradis by Biotherm represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.