Designers » B » « Groups

Defututa Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women and men
dislike

honey
yellow floral

Defututa by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features olive blossom, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, jasmine, sandalwood and champaca.

Olive Blossom Honey Vanilla Cinnamon Jasmine Sandalwood Champaca

Love Me

Defututa Fragrance Reviews

cool_sparkling_water
cool_sparkling_water

On my skin Defututa is gorgeous honey, softly spiced incense, woods, hints of resins, smoke, all brought together by this beautiful, heady, humid, tropical champaca flower with hints of jasmine. The olive blossom rounds it out and gives some smoothness and slight creaminess. It's all well-blended and cohesive but the honey, champaca, and woody incense are the notes that really shine in this blend.

Despite it having floral notes, this does not read as a very floral scent to me, because of the woody honeyed incense but the jasmine does peek out some more with time. I would say this is a unisex fragrance but note the honey might be too sweet for some. I used to have a bottle of this one which I honestly now regret re-homing. I might have to purchase another in the future!

Ouch!
Ouch!

LAB'S DESCRIPTION

"Good Gods, what a night that was,
The bed was so soft, and how we clung,
Burning together, lying this way and that,
Our uncontrollable passions
Flowing through our mouths.
If I could only die that way,
I'd say goodbye to the business of living.

Olive blossom, honey, smoky vanilla, cinnamon, jasmine, sandalwood, and champaca flower."

YAY!!! An instant love! I love it when this happens.
I wasn't sure of this because of the Jasmine but...it behaves very well.

This smells absolutely gorgeous on me and I'm loving it as much as it loves me in return.

On me this a beatifully soft smoky musky vanilla, the musky side of it is reminiscent of the dry stages of another one of my BPAL OMG loves "Sed Non Satiata". It's cosy and fluffy and so so soft. The Jasmine is there but it's subtle, the Champaca flower is too but again..it's subtle. This reminds me of "Regan" too. The way Regan went so soft on my skin. This is doing the same.

The vanilla does die down a bit when it's really really dry but it's still so so musky, and the champaca flower is overtaking the jasmine. (yay).

Gosh it's so so nice I love it!! Going on my bottle list.

Cinnamon? never would have guessed in a million years there was cinnamon in here. I cannot detect it at all.

Defututa by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab 3.43 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Defututa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Defututa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Defututa by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Defututa by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Bordello Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Dorian Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Calvin Klein Euphoria Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Snake Oil Montblanc Présence d'une femme Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Kiehl`s Original Musk Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Estée Lauder Sensuous Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Asp Viper Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab O MOR Belladonna Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Morocco Bond No 9 West Broadway Molinard Fleur de Chocolat Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light Revlon Intimate Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice