Designers » B » Oriental Woody « Groups

Intrigue Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 7

cacao

Intrigue by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. The fragrance features palm tree, cacao, woody notes and fig.

Palm Tree Cacao Woody Notes Fig

Intrigue Fragrance Reviews

blacksh33pboi
blacksh33pboi

Smells a lot like fruit candy sitting in an old wooden drawer. A little powdery, with a tiny touch of the cocoa. The fruit is really what jumps out at me, but the powder and cocoa make it a somewhat artificial-feeling fruit. Oh man, you know what it reminds me of?? Those Wonka Bottlecap candies. Grape soda-flavored bottlecaps with a background of cocoa and wood. That isn't a bad thing, though. ...Oh wow, an hour later, the cocoa's taking over. An hour and a half in, cedar's coming through. and two hours in, the fruitiness has died down considerably. I think I would have preferred another wood in this instead of cedar, as it is quite the pencil-shavings type of cedar. Thankfully though, it begins to die down and blend better with everything else shortly after it makes a screeching appearance. All in all, this definitely isn't my favorite and I wouldn't ever really feel the need to wear it, but I don't hate it either. I can definitely wear it. It's just not something I'd ever immediately grab for. And I really can't say I like it, but I certainly don't dislike it either. There needs to be a "meh" option!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Intrigue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Intrigue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Intrigue by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Intrigue by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Woody
Serge Lutens Vetiver Oriental Creed Original Santal Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Al-Rehab Naseem Tauer Perfumes 05 Incense Extreme Loewe Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense Halle Berry Halle Guerlain Habit Rouge Beau Cavalier Etat Libre d`Orange Fat Electrician Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Nicolaï Pour Homme Mazzolari Lei Thierry Mugler Show Collection A*Men Bracelet de Force