Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Morocco Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women and men

Morocco Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women and men
dislike

Morocco perfumes from the collection Wanderlust is an intoxicating smell of the desert winds. It contains notes of incense, Arabic spices, warm musk, carnation, red sandalwood and cassis. Available as 5 ml perfume oil. Morocco was launched during the 2000's.

Incense Spices Musk Carnation Sandalwood Cassis

Magus
Baby Powder

Morocco Fragrance Reviews

Mammajamma
Mammajamma

A sweet, vanillary sandalwood . Very creamy, not spicy on me at all. Very light for a BPAL oil, but a gorgeous warm wearable skin scent on me. Wish it had throw, it does not but it's a very comforting scent to me.

yogabear
yogabear

Baby powder, sandalwood, sharp musk and some soapiness. Like a cheap smelling sandalwood oil from a head shop. I don't get how this is a popular scent. Not spicy at all and no carnation that I smell. I ordered an "imp pack" of fragrances from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and none of them smell good, not even the "popular" ones.

deadidol
deadidol

To me, it's almost identical to Wildberry Incense's "Madagascar Spice" -- a slightly smoky, slightly chemical, a little soapy, madagascar vanilla. It's quite nice, but it's very "head shop."

thehanna
thehanna

I've been looking for a nice spicy carntion scent and this has all of the right notes. Unfortunately, it has a bit of a nose-stinging chemical scent as well. I've noticed this with several of the BPAl scents I've tried, a very very faint undertone either like all purpose cleaner or old fashioned perm solution. A

A very hot spicy oriental for a few minutes then sudden transition to heavy sharp floral.

lara0905
lara0905

Soulwarming composition, warm touch of the desert.

Lightly spiced, soft oriental vanilla blend, very pleasant, cosy, close to skin fragrance.

In the top intensive carnation aroma dominant with incence,cardamom, pale cinnamon and a sigh of pink pepper. The incence makes the opening slightly bitter and a bit medicine-like but after minutes vanilla, musk and sandalwood comes and make the scent warm, deep and delicious. The essence is beautifully blended, the carnation is dominant in the top and the drydown as well.

If I want to take an imaginary journey to Morocco, I just apply a drop from this essence, I close my eyes and just enjoy the trip in the desert.:)

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

this smells delicious on me & contains some of my very favourite notes - vanilla, carnation, sandalwood, red musk, spices. It's warm & dry, like the sand. I absolutely love it!

It lasts a good while on me - but a great way to make bpals last is to buy a filigree locket that opens, put some oil on a piece of cloth or tissue & pop it inside. the warmth of your skin against the locket will waft the scent about in a delightful way.

I love BPAL & have learnt so much about notes that I like/dislike from trying their samples.

eta - he biggest note is this scent is not listed - vanilla - and I believe cassis is listed as a mistake & should read 'cassia' (like cinnamon).

Bunnyface
Bunnyface

I received this one as a sample, and I agree that it doesn't fit the description - I'd have never suspected it was as lovely as it is and wouldn't have bought it based on just that! This is a powdery-dry but delicious scent, and does remind me a little of vanilla.... it would be like being in a marketplace with spices and the smell of something mouthwatering wafting through the air. It's so warm and delicious - not exactly like something I'd want to eat, necessarily, but... mmm! This one is worth buying. And on me it actually lasts quite a long while.

Went on like the hated Mysore Sandalwood: woody sweet oily sandalwood, but dried rapidly down to a sweetly woody spiced musk. Very nice, but doesn't match the description, as Ouch! says.

Ouch!
Ouch!

LAB'S DESCRIPTION

"The intoxicating perfume of exotic incenses wafting on warm desert breezes. Arabian spices wind through a blend of warm musk, carnation, red sandalwood and cassia"

The description of this had me at Hello!

I do have to say, this smells nothing like I thought it was going to. Completley threw me off. This smells extremley sweet and vaniallry to me, the same vanilla that's in "Antique Lace". There is a slight spice/woodsy element, but overall the oil has hardly any throw. Only after re applying a good few times does it start to jump off of my skin.
My chemistry always amps vanilla and I'm not sure if it's in here but this basically smells like a musky vanilla on me!!

Even though it doesn't smell like I thought it would. It's still very very nice. If it had more throw I would be buying a bottle of this but, As far as the more "Famous Black Phoenix" blends go. This one is a slight dissapointment. I expected more...I don't know if that's hype or not but hey!!

Morocco by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab 3.88 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Morocco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Morocco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Morocco by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Morocco by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.