Designers » B » Oriental Woody « Groups

The Harlot's House Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women

The Harlot's House Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women
dislike

The Harlot's House by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. The fragrance features angels trumpet, oakmoss, violet, sandalwood, agarwood (oud), copahu balm, angelica, white tea and olibanum.

Angels Trumpet Oakmoss Violet Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud) Copahu Balm Angelica White Tea Olibanum

The Lady of Shalott
The Temptation
Dragon's Reverie
House of Night

The Harlot's House Fragrance Reviews

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I recently purchased an 'imp' of this, and unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I get only a generic powdery scent from which I can pick no individual notes. It does have good longevity although it's very, very light. I had difficulty smelling it straight from the bottle. I received a free imp with this called 'Shattered' that I like much better. I don't see it in the Fragrantica database, but the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab website lists white champagne, grapefruit, lotus, mint and 'crystalline aquatic blooms' in the notes. It opens with a sharp citrus burst followed by the champagne and mint. The lotus is faint but discernible, and it has an aquatic feel that is refreshingly free from calone. It's interesting, and a bit compelling - I'm considering buying a FB. Longevity for 'Shattered' is good (7 hours) and sillage is decent.

Staar77
Staar77

It starts off as a fresh ozonic scent that is refreshing when wet.
I purchased an imp of this-and it's one perfume I would consider buying a bottle of.
I can smell the violet and sandalwood and to me I would say that this perfume is spicy and green at the same time.
It's a lovely fresh perfume, one that smells uplifting and inspirational.
I do agree with Amos in that it can be worn by a man. Actually I think it would smell very nice on a man.
Although I'd see it as a spring scent, I'd also say that I'd wear it in the winter or autumn-if I wanted a pick-me up.
To me there is also something ephemeral and other-worldly about this perfume.
Very nicely blended and it just reminds me of the time in Spring when everything is coming back to life, after the heavy slumber of winter.
Very nice scent

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Basically what I am getting from HH is an oakmoss and oud base to some sweet (white tea) florals (angel's trumpet, violet). The BPAL notes are all good quality. They provide plenty of longevity and sillage.
I got this as a free sample with an order. Although I like HH, I'm not sure I'd pay money for it. It's a bit on the feminine side for my taste, but I think it can be worn by a man.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Harlot's House fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Harlot's House, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify The Harlot's House by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of The Harlot's House by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel The Body Shop Activist Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Byredo La Tulipe L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Byredo Bal d'Afrique Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Thierry Mugler A*Men Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Whip Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Morocco Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Snake Oil Lalique Eau de Lalique Atelier Cologne Trefle Pur Sisley Eau de Campagne Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence