Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Titania Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women

Titania Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for women

Titania from Ilyria collection is a nocturnal dewy petals and fruits: white grape, pear, roses, sweet peas, snapdragons and moonflower. It is available as perfume oil of 5 ml. Titania was launched during the 2000's.

Grapes Pear Datura Sweet Pea Rose

The Forest Reverie

Titania Fragrance Reviews

This is a beautiful fresh and fruity scent. To me it smells like fresh melons, with a floral background. It's a sunny, happy fragrance, one that's very well suited to spring and summer. The scent is light and fresh, but lasts all day. This is a fragrance that I am happy to wear every day in the summer.

If you've ever sniffed a bottle of ice wine this is very nearly what you'll think of. Add a touch of flowery sweetness- sans rose and you'll be spot on. Seriously there is no rose to be smelled from this perfume oil -at least on this lady here! And hoo boy is it sweet! If you've never planted sweet pea or never smelt it I wouldn't recommend as it's so high up on the sweetness scale as to be almost tart some of the time. The Moonflower -something I was very curious to smell as I've never smelt it before- blends nicely with the sweet pea.
This scent makes me think of a garden under the stars at night, cloying and syrupy. It has a great throw with a small amount used (at least on me) and lasted a whole day. ***Beware over application!***
I'd gladly repurchase this. Especially for a night out with my Lover. Who definitely found it enticing.

I just got my samples (imp's ears) today. Titania is the first one I tried. I like it but it does not seem as potent on me as the previous poster described. Yes, there is grape but I get a lot of pear, too. It is not particularly sweet and I do not detect the rose (which, in my case, is good).

Of the ones I have test-sniffed, I think I will like Eclipse (very almond) and Dana O'Shee (lighter almond) the best. One of my requests was Kaiden but Maiden was sent! It sniffs somewhat greenish. Two extras were included. Masquerade (awful and mannish; hope it is better on), and Laudanum which is not quite as offensive but still very masculine. Black Pearl smells foodish but I cannot tell in what way. Jack is gourmand and spicy--probably will be a winner. I will update as I start actually wearing them. I must say the whole batch is very different and intriguing.

"A nocturnal bounty of fae dew-kissed petals and pale fruits: white grape, white peach, iced pear, musk rose, sweet pea, moonflower and snapdragon"

First of all I'd like to say wow! This is potent, it lasted ages on me and wafted soooo much people kept saying what's that fruity smell?

When first applied, its grape all the way, very very sharp grape, as it dries though it becomes alotmore complex, but for me not floral at all. It's like a very full fruit basket. I coudn't really pickout any in particular but it started strong and stayed strong...... fruity all the way.

Iced pear/grape is probably the best way I can dedribe the scent. Iced fruits, refrigerated fruits. Sharp tangy icy fruits. (whoops went on a bit there!!!)

Beautiful for summer definatley!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Titania fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Titania, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Titania by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Titania by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Snake Oil L`Artisan Parfumeur Mure et Musc Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Dorian Avon Scentini Nights Midnight Glow Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Morocco Lalique Amethyst Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Bordello Avon Scentini Plum Twist Etat Libre d`Orange Je Suis un Homme Annick Goutal Quel Amour! Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca Givenchy Very Irresistible Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Christian Dior Poison Givenchy Ange ou Demon