Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

A Blood Concept for women and men

A Blood Concept for women and men
dislike

coffee
A Blood Concept for women and men Pictures A Blood Concept for women and men Pictures

A by Blood Concept is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. A was launched in 2013. Top notes are ginger and coffee; middle note is angelica; base notes are sandalwood, benzoin and amber.

Ginger Coffee

Angelica

Sandalwood Benzoin Amber

A Fragrance Reviews

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

This is a strong fragrance. Not much needs to be applied. When I take the cap off I get a strong whiff of ginger and a bit of angelica surrounded by coffee. Coffee isn’t prominent, but it’s there, like it’s across the room and you can smell it wafting in from time to time. I can smell both ginger and coffee after spraying on myself. A couple of minutes in and I start to smell benzoin.

Angelica is the heart of the fragrance. The angelica is held up by a light benzoin and amber. The angelica doesn’t really ever go away, it just kind of lightens over time. The benzoin, amber and wood notes give this a solid base that lasts for half a day or more .

I knew I was going to buy this the first time I smelled the sample. It’s highly unique and of very fine quality. It instantly became one of my favorite scents.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

This doesn't smell like coffee, certainly not anything like what I would want to drink anyway.

It reminded me of a blob of Pritt-Stick glue warming in the sun. Dead romantic right?

Honestly Blood Concept is the worst perfume house I've ever come across.

Woah! This is some gorgeous smelling blood right here.
Opens with ginger to me but the knowledge there's a deep thick amber fragrance behind those top notes. Then the coffee comes on stronger and it's a real dark, strong percolated expresso. Nutty deep and creamy base of amber and sandalwood is very pleasing to me.
Really enjoyed this one from Blood concept, this is something I would wear.

Katieg
Katieg

I bought a sample and I won't be buying a bottle. Not just the cost either! It didn't last on me despite several good squirts before I went out. And although the perfume developed into a gourmand scent from a rather coarse beginning all I was left with was the smell of a milky coffee, a faint smell of milky coffee. No thanks. Very unremarkable.

Q80
Q80

it's true, it smells like someone is eating peanut butter.

sameh
sameh

It's a strange & very unlikely idea , but the truth is I like all the notes in the Blood Concept Black Series especially the very unusual notes like ( cannabis, carrot seed , mandragore, angelica seed , gun powder , Inoki accord ) , honestly I CAN HARDLY WAIT 2 TEST THEM !

P.S. I wish I was rich so I could have gone 2 the Florence in the course of Fragranze 11 .

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

is something like earth + gourmand...
i love the experiments, bacause are art. Is not about smelling or not like something, is about expressing.
great this one.

A by Blood Concept 3.86 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blood Concept A fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Blood Concept A, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify A by Blood Concept. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of A by Blood Concept represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Profumum Roma Arso Nasomatto Duro Frapin 1270 Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Agonist Black Amber Histoires de Parfums 1969 Parfum de Revolte Tom Ford Tuscan Leather By Kilian Amber Oud Mona di Orio Vanille Serge Lutens Chergui Blood Concept O Tom Ford Noir de Noir Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire Nasomatto Pardon Creed Virgin Island Water Shay & Blue London Oud Alif Orto Parisi Stercus Creed Imperial Millesime Il Profvmo Chocolat Amere Le Labo Labdanum 18