Designers » B » Woody Spicy « Groups

AB Blood Concept for women and men

AB Blood Concept for women and men
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 7

AB Blood Concept for women and men Pictures AB Blood Concept for women and men Pictures

AB by Blood Concept is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. AB was launched in 2013. Top notes are green pepper, methyl pamplemousse and bergamot; base notes are white wood and musk.

Green Pepper Methyl Pamplemousse Bergamot

White Wood Musk

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

AB Fragrance Reviews

sameh
sameh

It's a strange & very unlikely idea , but the truth is I like all the notes in the Blood Concept Black Series especially the very unusual notes like ( cannabis, carrot seed , mandragore, angelica seed , gun powder , Inoki accord ) , honestly I CAN HARDLY WAIT 2 TEST THEM !

P.S. I wish I was rich so I could have gone 2 the Florence in the course of Fragranze 11 .

AB by Blood Concept 3.67 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blood Concept AB fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Blood Concept AB, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify AB by Blood Concept. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of AB by Blood Concept represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Spicy
Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme Cerruti 1881 Amber pour Homme Davidoff Echo Zirh Ikon Etro Benetroessere Raving s.Oliver s.Oliver Men Estée Lauder Brasil Dream for Him Usher Usher VIP O Boticario Quasar Fire Lancetti Suspense Yves Rocher Trimaran (original) Tauer Perfumes 12 Eau D'Epices