Designers » B » Leather « Groups

B Blood Concept for women and men
dislike

I have it: 8 I want it: 19

smoky
B Blood Concept for women and men Pictures B Blood Concept for women and men Pictures

B by Blood Concept is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. B was launched in 2013. Top notes are gunpowder and earl grey tea; middle notes are rooibos tea and hinoki wood; base notes are ambroxan, guaiac wood and leather.

gunpowder Earl Grey Tea

Rooibos Tea Hinoki Wood

Ambroxan Guaiac Wood Leather

B Fragrance Reviews

Cologniac
Cologniac

Just got a sample of this today...actually i got a bottle of something else and 10 samples (so 11 scents in all) and this was the weakest of them all..by weakest i dont mean the worst, rather, i could hardly smell it at all. I prefer more pronounced scents so this is way too mild for me.

sameh
sameh

It's a strange & very unlikely idea , but the truth is I like all the notes in the Blood Concept Black Series especially the very unusual notes like ( cannabis, carrot seed , mandragore, angelica seed , gun powder , Inoki accord ) , honestly I CAN HARDLY WAIT 2 TEST THEM !

P.S. I wish I was rich so I could have gone 2 the Florence in the course of Fragranze 11 .

B by Blood Concept 3.57 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blood Concept B fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Blood Concept B, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B by Blood Concept. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B by Blood Concept represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Blood Concept A Ramon Monegal Entre Naranjos Agonist Black Amber Histoires de Parfums 1828 Mona di Orio Les Nombres d`Or Vanille Blood Concept O Creed Aventus Nasomatto Duro Byredo Sunday Cologne Neil Morris Fetish M. Micallef Vanille Cuir Humiecki & Graef Askew Knize Knize Ten Gold Edition Blood Concept O Profumum Roma Arso Frau Tonis Parfum No. 56 Valeria Blood Concept AB Frau Tonis Parfum No. 02 Berlin Summer Fueguia 1833 Otro Poema de los Dones Orto Parisi Brutus