Designers » B » Leather « Groups

B Blood Concept for women and men

B Blood Concept for women and men

B Blood Concept for women and men Pictures B Blood Concept for women and men Pictures

B by Blood Concept is a Leather fragrance for women and men. B was launched in 2013. Top notes are gunpowder and earl grey tea; middle notes are rooibos tea and hinoki wood; base notes are ambroxan, guaiac wood and leather.

gunpowder Earl Grey Tea

Rooibos Tea Hinoki Wood

Ambroxan Guaiac Wood Leather

B Fragrance Reviews

I would say one thing...great marketing nothing else...they are not unisex they are 100% for a man.
As I like the intro of this one on me for a 3 minutes...then I smell like a man cologne...I guess I am anomaly in this case...oh well Blood Concept loves it.

Btw as I like the ingredients..the formulation disappointed me...because of a lack of the quality of the ingredients I will never consider it as niche. Nope! Its a very average mainstream with amazing marketing. Love the bottles and campaign it has.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Intriguing fragrance. My first wearing lead me to think this should be retitled 'Abracadabra' because I wondered where this fragrance went about 15 seconds after application. I put it on, and got a nice whiff of what I assume was gunpowder, and like gunpowder being consumed by a fire was like the fragrance on my wrist. Just *poof* and nothing.

After trying this out again, I realized there is fragrance here, but it's extremely light. This isn't necessarily a bad thing by any means, but I did have to really try hard to get a overall feel for this with a small sample.

Basically from what I get, this is a lightly wooded scent with the tea notes surrounding it. After the initial flash bang of the gunpowder, I basically get tea and what I assume are the woody notes of this, though I am personally unfamiliar with them. The initial opening notes remind me of what a bottle of Raid smells like, actually. Not quite as powerful thank goodness, but it did remind me of spraying bugs as a child.

The notes are nice, just very light. So, I'm a bit ambivalent towards this as a whole. I would've liked to tried a bigger sample to get more of a feel. I probably wouldn't purchase this, but I wouldn't mind giving it another go round.

Just got a sample of this today...actually i got a bottle of something else and 10 samples (so 11 scents in all) and this was the weakest of them weakest i dont mean the worst, rather, i could hardly smell it at all. I prefer more pronounced scents so this is way too mild for me.

It's a strange & very unlikely idea , but the truth is I like all the notes in the Blood Concept Black Series especially the very unusual notes like ( cannabis, carrot seed , mandragore, angelica seed , gun powder , Inoki accord ) , honestly I CAN HARDLY WAIT 2 TEST THEM !

P.S. I wish I was rich so I could have gone 2 the Florence in the course of Fragranze 11 .

B by Blood Concept 3.68 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blood Concept B fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Blood Concept B, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B by Blood Concept. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B by Blood Concept represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mona di Orio Vanille Blood Concept O Blood Concept A Lubin Akkad Agonist Black Amber Neela Vermeire Creations Trayee Mona di Orio Cuir Puredistance Black Nasomatto Duro Profumum Roma Arso Blood Concept B Ex Idolo Thirty-three Lubin Korrigan Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Blood Concept O Miller Harris La Fumee Eau D`Italie Baume du Doge Olfactive Studio Still Life Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale