Designers » B » Leather « Groups

B Blood Concept for women and men

B Blood Concept for women and men
dislike

smoky
B Blood Concept for women and men Pictures B Blood Concept for women and men Pictures

B by Blood Concept is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. B was launched in 2013. Top notes are gunpowder and earl grey tea; middle notes are rooibos tea and hinoki wood; base notes are ambroxan, guaiac wood and leather.

gunpowder Earl Grey Tea

Rooibos Tea Hinoki Wood

Ambroxan Guaiac Wood Leather

B Fragrance Reviews

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Intriguing fragrance. My first wearing lead me to think this should be retitled 'Abracadabra' because I wondered where this fragrance went about 15 seconds after application. I put it on, and got a nice whiff of what I assume was gunpowder, and like gunpowder being consumed by a fire was like the fragrance on my wrist. Just *poof* and nothing.

After trying this out again, I realized there is fragrance here, but it's extremely light. This isn't necessarily a bad thing by any means, but I did have to really try hard to get a overall feel for this with a small sample.

Basically from what I get, this is a lightly wooded scent with the tea notes surrounding it. After the initial flash bang of the gunpowder, I basically get tea and what I assume are the woody notes of this, though I am personally unfamiliar with them. The initial opening notes remind me of what a bottle of Raid smells like, actually. Not quite as powerful thank goodness, but it did remind me of spraying bugs as a child.

The notes are nice, just very light. So, I'm a bit ambivalent towards this as a whole. I would've liked to tried a bigger sample to get more of a feel. I probably wouldn't purchase this, but I wouldn't mind giving it another go round.

Cologniac
Cologniac

Just got a sample of this today...actually i got a bottle of something else and 10 samples (so 11 scents in all) and this was the weakest of them all..by weakest i dont mean the worst, rather, i could hardly smell it at all. I prefer more pronounced scents so this is way too mild for me.

sameh
sameh

It's a strange & very unlikely idea , but the truth is I like all the notes in the Blood Concept Black Series especially the very unusual notes like ( cannabis, carrot seed , mandragore, angelica seed , gun powder , Inoki accord ) , honestly I CAN HARDLY WAIT 2 TEST THEM !

P.S. I wish I was rich so I could have gone 2 the Florence in the course of Fragranze 11 .

B by Blood Concept 3.93 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blood Concept B fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Blood Concept B, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B by Blood Concept. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B by Blood Concept represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mona di Orio Vanille Blood Concept A Blood Concept O Agonist Black Amber Neela Vermeire Creations Trayee Mona di Orio Cuir Nasomatto Duro Profumum Roma Arso Ex Idolo Thirty-three Lubin Korrigan Miller Harris La Fumee Olfactive Studio Still Life Eau D`Italie Baume du Doge Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Neil Morris Fetish Humiecki & Graef Askew Bvlgari Black Nasomatto Black Afgano