Designers » B » Leather « Groups

O Blood Concept for women and men
dislike

smoky
leather
O Blood Concept for women and men Pictures O Blood Concept for women and men Pictures

O by Blood Concept is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. O was launched in 2013. Top notes are yuzu and blood orange; middle notes are cannabis and carrot seeds; base notes are dark woodsy notes, amber and leather.

Yuzu Blood Orange

cannabis Carrot Seeds

dark woodsy notes Amber Leather

O Fragrance Reviews

batabidd
batabidd

Elegant, dark and just a little kinky.
Beautiful made, with a mix of hemp, carrot seeds, woods and leather. If you liked Tom Ford's tuscan leather you'll love this!

Kenni
Kenni

This is a cold and elegant scent. Suits perfectly for formal occasions. It is a nice power scent with smoke and herbal notes. If this scent was a facial expression this would be the poker face. Love it !

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

You have to give props to those at Blood Concept. They have some unique fragrances and don't seem beholden to any popular conceptions of scents. Aside from 'A' in this Dark line, which I decided to purchase as soon as I smelled it, O is probably my next favorite in this series.

On the opening I can smell right away the cannabis. Cannabis and the carrot seeds are the heart of this fragrance. Upon closer inspection I can smell the blood orange and yuzu, but they take a backseat to the cannabis. The base notes emerge several hours later and give me a general impression of some type of wood note.

Basically, overall this smells like hemp to me with some other light notes here and there but it's still very nice.

Q80
Q80

wait a minute... i guess no one knows about Blood concept perfumes, they do have the silver line, and the black line, this black perfume is not the one that smells like Tuscan leather, the silver bottle IS the one that smells like Tom Ford's tuscan leather and Charriol's Royal leather. this one smells completely different, and i have absolutely no idea what it smells like.
he do have rare tastes specially the black line, as one smells like horse stables, and another like peanut butter jelly. but the O blood concept silver bottle is quite good though and in my opinion smells much better than Tom Ford's Tuscan leather.

grant75
grant75

Smells so similar to TF Tuscan Leather once it settles on me that I had to pop my Fragrantica cherry to review it. I guess this could be a slightly cheaper & perhaps a quirkier option to TF TL if that's what you were after?

HAL9000
HAL9000

Third time wearing. Agree w Gikeshowe, tuff chemical citrus and acrid at the opening, quickly (mercifully) burns off and morphs into a smoother pleasing, mostly leathery, casual wear scent. Much more interesting take on leather than BC-O, but nowhere near TF TL. Fine for work as it sits tightly, but wouldn't reapply there unless you want to end the meeting due to invisible exterminators working in the room. For potheads hoping for something here, forget it, it's not there at the "collegiate" level (try Nassamato BA). Interesting enough, but simple blend that leans towards the cheaper side to me, and def not anywhere near the quality or longevity level of TF TL. Seems like a lot of money for shallow depth, but I'm not one to impose my value proposition on others (see review for Clive V).

Not gonna be a FB for me.

sameh
sameh

It's a strange & very unlikely idea , but the truth is I like all the notes in the Blood Concept Black Series especially the very unusual notes like ( cannabis, carrot seed , mandragore, angelica seed , gun powder , Inoki accord ) , honestly I CAN HARDLY WAIT 2 TEST THEM !

P.S. I wish I was rich so I could have gone 2 the Florence in the course of Fragranze 11 .

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

Insecticide. The compelling kind that you know you shouldn't take a whiff of but want to anyway. Then, it becomes a leather, more interesting, harder to describe. Which doesn't excuse the schlock used to sell the darn thing whose pretention is enough to discredit this line but sales shtick aside, this does become an interesting leather, with coffee nuances and breathy nuances and I didn't put much on really just one spray so will write more when I do, but for now it gets a thumbs up for being intriguing and for morphing and making nods in the direction many scents I'm familiar with, without treading any well worn paths. I'll certainly wear this again, and more of it. This is certainly a unisex fragrance, I'm a man and it smells just spiffing on me, at least so far, allowing for the strange stench as it first unfurls.

O by Blood Concept 3.91 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blood Concept O fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Blood Concept O, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify O by Blood Concept. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of O by Blood Concept represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.