Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Blu Blumarine for women

Blu Blumarine for women
dislike

Blu by Blumarine is a Floral fragrance for women. Blu was launched in 1996. The fragrance features carnation, tuberose, orange blossom, sandalwood, patchouli, pink lotus, musk, violet, freesia, vanilla, osmanthus, orris root, peach, jasmine, cloves, heliotrope, pink peony, cedar and geranium.

Carnation Tuberose Orange Blossom Sandalwood Patchouli Pink Lotus Musk Violet Freesia Vanilla Osmanthus Orris Root Peach Jasmine Cloves Heliotrope Pink Peony Cedar Geranium

Sun Moon Stars

Blu Fragrance Reviews

persefoni
persefoni

This is a strong oriental perfume, with looots of cloves, patchouli, violet and tuberose! I totally agree with Passionata that it resembles Lagerfeld's Sun, Moon, Stars!

It is warm, inviting, quite loud but not giving me a headache like so many other 90s smellbombs! It is definitely leaning more on the spicy accords than on the flowers, i think. Saddly, i hadn't discovered it when it was still around!

legally brunette
legally brunette

This was my signature scent for years and years until it was discontinued around 2001 in the UK.

Truely the most beautful fragrance I have ever owned, people would stop me in the street to ask what i was wearing.

It was floral but with a woody undertone, warm and eveloping.

I miss it so much and have never found anything like it since.

passionata20
passionata20

I am still very undecided about this one. Upon the application it seems to be a very nice rose scent which strongly reminds me of Lagerfeld´s "Sun moon stars" before it was reformulated. After a while a lotus note comes to the foreground and that distractes me. It becomes not complete to my nose and very two sided but in a bad way: here is the rose, but there is a lotus.Those are the main two notes i can clearly detect and they are dominant. Not a long lasting actually and a bit intoxicating for a hot summer day like today (+30´C). I can feel a bit of peony and carnation also a bit later but they are still very weak.
I think also that this is almost the same as "Jolie de Nonchalance" by Maurer & Wirtz (not in database yet), but not that good as Jolie. Today i ahve tried them both on my different wrists and they smell almost the same, but still "Blu" has a very strong dirty lotus note.
Will not buy it again, i would stick to my "sun moon stars" bottles instead.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I don't get the frutiness in this. The lotus really stands out and I think of it as being more floral aquatic. Smells clean and summery.

benzippo
benzippo

Nice packaging but the cap is too fragile which will breaks very easily. For the juice, smells kind of fruity though with limited lasting power.

Blu by Blumarine 3.93 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blumarine Blu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Blumarine Blu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blu by Blumarine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blu by Blumarine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Amarige Cartier Baiser Vole Robert Piguet Fracas Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Rochas Tocade Guerlain Shalimar Fendi Asja Fendi Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Bvlgari Omnia Giorgio Armani Idole d`Armani Cacharel Gloria Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Valentino Rock`n Rose Agent Provocateur Strip Cacharel LouLou Cacharel Anais Anais Rochas Alchimie Trussardi Trussardi Inside for women Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche