Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Innamorata Blumarine for women

Innamorata Blumarine for women
dislike

Innamorata Blumarine for women Pictures Innamorata Blumarine for women Pictures Innamorata Blumarine for women Pictures

Innamorata is a new fragrance from Blumarine, coming out on the market in the first half of 2012. The fragrance symbolizes the awakening of spring and the feelings of falling in love with its intoxicating and ravishing floral notes.

The composition begins with fresh and fruity burst - there are bergamot, mandarin and exotic passion fruit at the top. The heart encompasses floral bouquet of magnolia, ylang-ylang, frangipani and grapefruit blossom. The base is creamy and warm due to notes of benzoin, musk and cashmere.

The bottle is designed by Thierry De Baschmakoff. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Innamorata was created by Sophie Labbe and Olivier Polge.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Passionfruit

Curve

Innamorata Fragrance Reviews

Jadelynn
Jadelynn

I'm not sure yet if this is really for me or not, but I can definitely see how it's inspired by the feeling of falling in love. Something about the dry down makes you want to just snuggle up closer to whoever's wearing it and nuzzle your nose in their skin!

butterbean
butterbean

This is a fresh almost aquatic orange blossomy scent. It is a wet juicy almost shampoo-esque. It is not overly floral - more juicy fruity passionfruit.

I smell an ozone or calone note that was missed because it is quite wet/aquatic/fresh. Very clean musk that stands out, a light sweet fruity presence throughout the scent. It is very lightly floral. There is more top note than base in this scent. I would say the orange is most prominent but it is not over powering. As it wears it is very lovely fresh scent.

Innamorta definitely has been done before - not an innovative scent. However, it is pleasing and very inoffensive - an easy wear. This would be a great spring/summer scent, possible perfect for beach. Good for a lot of age groups, and occasions.

other scents which have this same vibe:
Acqua di Gioia
Curve for women
Dolce&Gabbana Dolce
DKNY Be Delicious (similar minus the green apple)
Carven Le Parfum eau de toilette

I am sure there are more -- this is what came to mind while wearing it.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

WOW this was a blind buy. I have had some terrible experiences doing these but this was the last one I tell myself. I opened the box with trepidation. Gave it a first test spray on my wrist. OH MY GOSH this is it. This is the one. My true signature scent. After trying over 100 perfumes and really liking about 75 of them none knocked my socks off. This one is literally perfection. Slightly sweet, slightly spicy, floral without being overly floral. It is just such a gorgeous scent. I don't feel like it's heavy or vintage feel. This can work for any age. It is just fresh and gorgeous. Definitely the best blind purchase. I will cherish this one till the last drop!

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

I never been tried Blumarine perfumes and for frankly speaking, i never heard about this brand as they are not quite famous in my country. When i had an oversea trip, i attracted by this ad poster so i sniff on the bottle and, right what @Rooa said, i yelled OH MY WOW!! The ad says "The new fragrance for woman in love" and i'm absolutely agreed! On my skin it is warm, sensual, smooth woody, and some hinted note that smell like coconut (i didn't see in the note list) and some fruity hint.

I just love & not hesitated to own it. Their Innamorata Lovely Rose is also nice!

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I was also fortunate to find this at Marshall's for $19.99 3.4 oz like the reviewer below me. It smells expensive and sophisticated. It was a Nordstrom exclusive so I haven's seen it around much. I'm glad this isn't a popular scent as I feel that it is unique to me and not others have it. If it was more accessible I think this would be more popular. It smells of citrus initially then the florals and passionfruit come out and it has musk mixed in. It is a beautiful scent. Sillage and longevity is moderate. The bottle is well made and pretty.

AmoreProfumi

Just gifted this to my aunt for Xmas, I got it for a steal ($20 for the 3.4oz) @ Marshalls (I luv Marshalls!), I remember trying this out @ Nordies && immediately said this smells like something she'd wear, && it's nice b/c it was so inexpensive but in actuality that bottle goes for ($95) luckily they had that one bottle there, it was like a sign, b/c she loved it! (it's nice when you can get things people love for a good price.) :)

kristyc
kristyc

(excuse my review - I'm a noob!) Gorgeous scent.. when I first sniffed it from a paper strip, it was incredibly mild and smelled unassumingly like cola. Thank goodness it intrigued me because when I got to try it on my skin, it morphed into the most gorgeous scent. Fresh, floral and sophisticated - and surprisingly reminiscent of TM's Alien. It dries down into something warm, lightly citrus-y and very comforting. Staying power is so-so.. it tends to need a re-spray after two to three hours. It is one of my favorite fragrance so far and the gold bottle is slightly heavy, classy and beautiful. Sillage is low, this one tends to stick closer to your skin... but that is also what makes it so personal. My only complaint is that if you spray it on your clothes, it doesn't smell as fresh the next day (unlike Alien). But for the price, I am happy with it!

susan_polk
susan_polk

Just got it today. This is a Nordstrom exclusive. Got the 3.4 oz EDP with a gift of body wash and lotion. The bottle is just the beginning of this beautiful scent. The gold commands elegance. It's definitely fresh and you will feel like your sparkling . It did not take more than a second to fall in love with this elegant perfume. The heart notes include magnolia which is simply beautiful. I'm a floral girl and I can't wait to wear it.......

julia.nelson.7334
julia.nelson.7334

Reminds me Avon's Today... Good so far...

Blumarine is really big on grapefruit, huh? First it was grapefruit itself, and now the blossom. I like Innamorata even better than the original. I thought I was smelling a lot of honeysuckle and musk, a really beautiful and not overly common combination. Really very fresh, pretty, classy, and potentially sexy too. A+!!

BTW i personally don't smell passion fruit.

Charomora
Charomora

Fun, young, flirty, short summer dress of a scent, rather sweet and fruity and flowery. Think 'garden party' not 'sea beach'. Not strict, not boring, not offensive, very sunny, even sparkling. Lasts better on hair.

gabri
gabri

Innamorata means " In Love " and Ihavn't tried it yet.

Latotalite
Latotalite

A creamy vanilla kinda scent at first sniff. Sweet smelling but not cloying at all. It might not stand out much but somehow I find that it's not as generic-smelling as so many of the perfumes one finds nowadays. Lasting strength is around 6 hours in edp version.

Inamorata is fresh, bright, sparkly but still elegant, and so pleasant to smell. A departure from the other Blumarine scents, Innamorata is more vibrant, more flirty. Great quality scent, easy to wear, feminine, creamy in the base, the notes blend it nicely to create a real nice pretty perfume.

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is my #1 want right now! I am actually very glad the passionfruit top notes only last a few minutes (as i think lingering fruity notes would ruin the rest). The middle and base notes combine to make a gorgeous balmy, exotic, tanned skin, and sexy cocktail. This is definitely a "lovers" scent, as it smells like it is all you need to wear on an island get away with ur significant other.
I believe the frangapini, benzion and musk are responsible for this amazing magic that dances on my skin. (benzion and I get a long very well). I dont understand the comments about this not lasting long. No,the fruity notes do not last..but the middle/base lasted 6+ hours on my fragrance eating skin. I was very impressed! I would love a full bottle!

to add: the bottle in person, is even more beautiful!

L O V E . . . .
I have commented this magnificent perfume before. It became like an obsession for me, every single time I entered the perfumery I had to smell it, and with every smell I fell more and more in love with it. And finally I bought it.
Bellow in my comment I mentioned it's a spring/summer perfume and now it's almost winter, but I don't mind, I love it and I'll wear it during any period of year. :))))
In my earlier comment I said that it's not lasting long on my skin, and it still doesn't, unfortunately, but if you put it on a scarf, I guarantee you that it will last longer and you will get lots of compliments. When I wear Innamorata I fell like walking on a beach during the beggining of summer, because this perfume gives you that impression. It's a soft, gentle, kind of sexy, beautiful scent. Just perfect! <3

angel57
angel57

Warm and sensuous, and not at all overpowering.

AmoreProfumi

Innamorata = Lover, this is such a bright && beautiful fruity-floral, very clean & fresh with a sparkling quality. It's a very safe scent perfect for the break of spring through the hot summer days && nice for any age it's girly && youthful with a slight sophistication. The bottle is simplistically pretty && classy, longevity was fairly decent && projection was pretty good as well, well worth a try, if anyone is having trouble finding this, I sampled it @ Nordies. :)

Overall: 8/10

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

Found a sample of this in my Nordstrom catalog. Goodness it smells wonderful. Like sparkling pineapples. lol

mostafa elshime
mostafa elshime

I LOVE THIS PERFUME

maramyan
maramyan

I am in love with this perfume...amazing, brilliant combination of notes!!!!

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

very pretty, refreshing, sweet, light in an elegant bottle. doesn't make me grab my purse and run to the cashier with it but i was hovering in the store for a while clutching my sample today. this would be good for daytime, don't think it would make it for nightwear. for blind buys, i think this would be safe, you won't regret it. but it may not be the love of your life.

Letitias
Letitias

This smells amazing ! I just can't find it to buy it.

angel27
angel27

sweet in a very good way

keiti
keiti

All these nice juicy things can be smelt, but only in like 10 minutes or so, after which time the fragrance fades away very quickly

antonpan
antonpan

According to the notes I expected something more sweet and young and fruity. In fact we get a strongly pronounced musky white-floral with a citrusy background that makes the fragrance somewhat joyful. Innamorata definitely reminds me a lot of white-florals, it is not bad but nothing new.

Florecita4

Lately when I try a perfume I don't get easily smittened by it, but when I tried INNAMORATA today it was love with the first snif. So refreshing, lovely, girly scent... I gave it to my friends to smell it too and they were amazed, everybody kept asking me which perfume was it.
So to sum up, perfect perfume for spring/summer. It's new, it doesn't remind me of any other perfume, so it's very unique, intriguing, delightful.
I'll try it one more time to see the longevity of it and if it's ok, I'll definitely bye it. Cannot wait :)
edit:
The lasting power on my skin is not impressive. So I've made up my mind, I fell in love with another perfume >>Yellow Diamond Versace<<, and I'm bying it :D But Innamorata is still a wonderful scent, it's such a shame that it doesn't last long on my skin...

sim0ne
sim0ne

very nice bottle, lovley flowery scent, but bellissima last longer on my skin

gamos
gamos

When I first sprayed it on, it was not anything special. The passionfruit was overpowering and it smelt like a usual fruity-flowery perfume. But it does not take long, and that fades off. What you are left with then, is a flowery,slightly woody fragrance with a touch a citrus. Very pleasing, very spring like and generally nice. I smelt my wrist again and again and decided then, that I need to have a small bottle of it.

rooa
rooa

after trying this parfume, everybody said: Woow, umm...

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE, A FEAST FOR THE EYES!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS PERFECT, THE NOTES SOUND SOOO GOOD, I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS AND HAVE IT IN MY COLLECTION.

Innamorata by Blumarine 3.97 out of 5 based on 102 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blumarine Innamorata fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Blumarine Innamorata, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innamorata by Blumarine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innamorata by Blumarine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.