Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Jus No.1 Blugirl Blumarine for women
dislike

marine
salty
Jus No.1 Blugirl Blumarine for women Pictures Jus No.1 Blugirl Blumarine for women Pictures

After last year's pink edition Blumarine, the house is preparing a fragrant surprise in blue nuances. The new fragrance Blumarine Jus N.1 Blugirl can be expected on the market in May 2010, as a refreshing floral fragrance aiming at sparkling and glamorous girls and young women.

Romantic, modern, youthful and slightly ironic notes of the perfume marked with number 1 suggest the first fragrance of the Blugirl collection. Its girly composition reflects emotions of girls and teenagers who are growing up but want to seem older, more mature and serious. Blugirl collection is like a younger sister to the Blumarine collection. The whole concept is based on recognition and accentuation of femininity, romance and sensuality.

Top notes of Jus No.1 Blugirl bring us a mixture of fruity zests and luminous sparks of agrums. Grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, litchi and pear open the door of the composition and depict youthful dash and energy in a heart. A heart incorporates sea aromas, champagne bubbles and frozen floral notes of jasmine, freesia and magnolia petals. Base notes introduce sensuality to the composition with such aromas as musk, sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

Its flacon is coloured in ice-blue with a decorative ribbon on the neck. The fragrance represents the first romantic and feminine step of young girls into the world of womanhood. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Pear Litchi

H2O

Jus No.1 Blugirl Fragrance Reviews

Suzybee
Suzybee

This was a blind buy and a pleasant one at that. It's very citrusy and acquatic with amber peeking thru. It reminds me of The Body Shop - Fijian Water Lotus but with much more content. I agree with the comments that there's something dirty mixed in and by dirty, I mean, earthy as in the soil.

Plamka
Plamka

It is a very clear ozonic scent it smells as transparent as the bottle.
I think it was created more as a scent of breeze rather than perfume.
The salty note is very diluted i dont get it much.
The first note i get is freezingly cold freesia, then citruses.
Dries powdery and doesnt have silage but lasts all day. If i had to recommend it to someone else i'd say if they like Womanity or Omnia they might like this 'lighter' version.
p.s today i was asked if im wearing Omnia crystaline :)

bandida
bandida

Concordo: frizzante e spensierato è proprio la definizione giusta! L'ho amato tanto nel campione di prova che mi avevano dato in profumeria, così ho comprato la full version. Qui sono iniziati i dubbi: fatico ad indossarlo perchè sulla mia pelle, dopo la prima vaporizzazione fresca e piccante, lascia un nonsochè di amaro e acidulo, che nel campione non avevo notato. Forse è cambiata la formulazione? Peccato.

LilyTree
LilyTree

Frizzante e spensierato, a me questo profumo piace e non poco! E' il profumo che voglio sentirmi addosso dopo una giornata al mare, la freschezza degli agrumi, il salmastro del mare , la dolcezza della pera...Ha un non so che di tenero questo profumo, di adolescenziale, restando però lontano dal cliché dell'estremamente fruttato e caramelloso. Ha una persistenza che non mi sarei aspettata da un profumo di questo tipo, sulla pelle 4/5 ore e sui vestiti è praticamente eterno. Ha inoltre un prezzo decisamente competitivo, probabilmente perché non incontra i gusti di tutti, io ci sento una nota di alga nori e forse è quello che lo rende un profumo non per tutti e che me lo fa amare ancora di più.

Autumnal
Autumnal

Another disappointing blind buy.

Citrus burst at first, then an overwhelming note appears that makes the perfume smell stale and musty.

Being a perfume novice I have no idea which note is causing this. But reading other reviews, some have stated that there is a note which is "Salt, bitter and annoying"....."almost like dirty sea water or salty air smell with seaweeds."......." a little annoying note"......."There's something in it that reminds me a lot of old perfumes, of the kind that mature ladies would wear back in the 60's and 70's."...................................

So it seems that some of us may be smelling that same distinctive note....wonder what it is...any ideas anyone?

ginger68
ginger68

I agree with roseau, it’s an airy and tender version of Rem. See and sugar, so soft. When a lot of years ago I tried it I was not really impressed. I have bought blindly today. And wow it’s something dreaming. Non only for young women. The color of the bottle describes exactly what I smell. Today the weather is bad, grey and rainy. This little fragrance make me fly and gives me a beautiful sense of peace, serenity and lightness. I need these positive sensations. Thanks Christine Nagel! This is a little gem for sure!

Mas777

This is the fifth year together this fragrance . And the fifth hot summer! I prefer it on winter or spring, but on summer jus n.1 is really refreshing :-) and the many citruses in its composition make of this scent the best partner of the sunny days. After many hours, a fresh but not too sweet vanilla stays on your skin , leaving on it a comforting sensation just like a whole day spent on the beach...
I love it and I'll never change this fragrance , at least Blumarine will produce it ;)

musi1701
musi1701

Am Anfang riecht der Duft sehr gut und frisch, aber Ende ist nicht so gut altbacken. Anfang gut Ende schlecht, verlogen omamäßig.

Yay me
Yay me

I'm so in love no more to say . Girly joyful feminine light delicate fragrance . It reminds me of old time like a pretty farm girl in the village . Very very very nice perfume

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

It is the fragrance which has everything inside. I tested it only once but read lots of reviews: they say it has sea notes, ginger, champagne, absinthe(!), cookies, citrus, icecream, whatever. I got my package, I was very pleasantly surprised with the blue ribbon over, sprayed on my hand and then I went to the skating rink givint some time to the fragrance to open out. In half an hour I felt some coconut smell and couldn't realize where it was going from . But it was the Jus. 1 on my hand and i got a bit shocked- it was so close to the mono coconut fragrance! At home I washed my hands and sprayed it again- do yow know what first notes remind? The Lush cosmetics! Shocked again:)) every time I spray it, it's ALWAYS different. I don't know whether i like it or not. The only thing I know- I've never had something like that.

Antares811
Antares811

Very fresh and summery, lovely floral scent, perfect for hot weather.

I don't get very much citrus in Blugirl. It's actually quite musky and woody on my skin.
Marine notes are definitely prominent and have an almost dirty undertone. Like seaweed. I like it.
It reminds me a bit Womanity. Not that they smell the same, but they both fall into a sort of savory marine/aquatic category.

sky hype
sky hype

If you miss the discontinued Aquawoman by Rochas, if you are not french and can't get Rem where you live, if Comptoir Sud Pacifique's bottles seem too simple to your taste - get this one. Sea breeze, salt and sand.

akheperure
akheperure

I've still got to make my mind about this one which I just got yesterday, but it is not the kind of fragrance that I enjoy, even though I love marine scents.

There's something in it that reminds me a lot of old perfumes, of the kind that mature ladies would wear back in the 60's and 70's. I have another perfume from the Blumarine house and it does have this same kind of retro-perfume quality. Maybe it is the musk (I'm not a musk person) coupled with some other note that gives me this impression.

For the rest it is a fresh and decent scent.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I've never seen this nor heard of it until I saw a bottle marked down multiple times to only $10 at TJMAXX. The packaging looked appealing. I like a cheap thrill and surprises so I took a gamble and bought it. At first spray it has a minty refreshing zest. Then it changes to a sea water aqua fresh scent. Then as it dries down further I notice that strange, a little annoying note. It is different but it does smell clean, like a classy soap. I do like it though. It is long lasting and has good sillage. I like it since it is different than the sweet scents that I typically go for. It reminds me of True Star by Tommy Hilfiger.
The bottle is super cute and love the blue color.

[email protected]
lucia.kopparmark@bredband

This is one of the best sea-scents out there!. I think it suites all ages and not only the youngest girls.
It is longlasting, sooo fresh and outstanding, and smells better and better after I put it on. At least on my skin and it stays also all day with me and I can still smell it on my skin and in my clothes the day after.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This smells very aquatic almost like dirty sea water or salty air smell with seaweeds. I haven't tried it on my body yet. I sprayed it on a piece of paper to test it out first and the lasting power is definitely there for a eau de toilette. It reminds me of H2O Mariel. I have mix feeling about this. I love Bellisima and thought maybe this would be interesting. I will give it a try later.

Mas777

I think this scent is wanderful. On winter especially, 'cause it reminds me the smell of sea, grass, flowers, and the clean air of a morning in the country.... IMO, this scent is really a n. 1 !!! Thumb up!

aficionada
aficionada

It was a blind buy. Two things deceived me: the name of the brand and the color. I coudn't find any aquatic notes, which I love. After a few seconds a fresh scent was gone, and I was left with annoying sugary smell. Too much sugar for me...

I have to agree with the reviewers who find it refreshing but boring. It's another aqcuatic scent that does not catch my interest. I'm not into acquatics anyway and I do not find this one pleasant at all.

melia
melia

This fragrance deceived me!
At first, it looks like a typical nice fresh scent. Nothing wrong with it, not offensive; wearable to work, college, et cetera. But then I noticed, there's this note that just breaks it all for me! Or maybe more. Because towards its drydown, it starts getting this chemical annoying zing... Something that has to do with the champagne, grapefruit and seawater. Salt, bitter and annoying. Just a little bit though, but enough to make me not like it. I suppose there will be tons of other reviews on this one saying it is very ordinary and nothing special... But still, among that type of fragrances, there are good and bad ones. Sorry, but for me it definitely does not belong to the first group...

guest_Justine
guest_Justine

When I tried the Eau de tiolette I thought that the smell was refreshing as well, and though it is an eau de tiolette, it's long lasting and doesn't seem to fade. Over all, I think it smells wonderful. (It's an attractive scent)

HeiLi
HeiLi

I bought "Blugirl" because I fell for the bottle. The bottle alone made me think of summer freshness, girliness, joie de vivre... Some reviews sounded promising, too, so I ordered the perfume online.

I'm wearing "Blugirl" now, and I'm in two minds about it. I find the scent rather woodsy (too much musk and quite a lot of sandalwood emanating from the spots where I sprayed it on directly), but not unpleasant, especially when you consider the sillage as a whole. For me it's a very light version of Vera Wang's Princess.

My problem is: when will I wear this? It's not a summer scent (far from it!), and neither is it a winter scent. Maybe I'll settle for "a summer night out", but all in all I'm a bit disappointed.

femmeasis
femmeasis

First I thought it would be sour, which I don't like. But the truth is I'm in love with this scent.

It's fruity fresh and watery. No "sporty" no "soapy" notes.

Really deep and really... really refreshing.

Perfect for vacation

roseau
roseau

Clean, zesty, tender version of Rem by Réminiscence. I've tried it this morning. Great lasting power. Thumb up.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Blumarine Jus No.1 Blugirl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Blumarine Jus No.1 Blugirl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jus No.1 Blugirl by Blumarine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jus No.1 Blugirl by Blumarine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.