Designers » B » Leather « Groups

dislike

smoky
leather
herbal

A fragrance for the confident and uncompromised, Complex is a blend of resins, incense and sensuous musk.

Earthy and sensuous, it is filed with herbal notes of basil and sage, which give away to raw leather and animalistic notes. It is unusual and different – violet, incense – all this contribute to this sexy perfume.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP and 100 ml atomizer.

The nose behind this fragrance is John Stephen.

Basil Sage Resin Leather Violet Incense Musk Olibanum Agarwood (Oud)

Agarwood Collection Intricate
Elaborate
Moon Dust

Complex Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

I remember this fragrance was worn by one of my colleges at work, i remember i asked him what was it, and he replied "It's Complex". It was filling the air with smoke and dust, sniffing it and can't get enough of it.

It's sour, smokey with plenty of grapefruits. Incense, violets and leathery but remains the sour note overcoming the whole blend. Oud, musky, and more incense.

It worth it's price (around 130 Euro).

keshweannair
keshweannair

A tiny house far in the woods. 5 men live in this hut. They are brothers by blood. They have no friends or acquaintances. They kill wild animals, marinate them with herbs, store them for days, before roasting them over a fire pit and eating it. Since certain animals are hard to hunt, they keep them alive, by hanging them upside down, till it is time to be killed. Herbs of various kinds can be found in their hut, all bottled and stored in a wooden cabinet. The cabinet itself, is made of precious woods, emanating an aroma in the kitchen area. This brothers are feared by many, as stories went around, that they are merciless beings.

One day, a wild fire caught their wooden hut and burnt everything to ashes. The brother, the wooden furniture, animals and their furs and most of all the precious herbs. These 5 men did not go to heaven or hell, they remained roaming the woods, demonic spirits they are.

None could get close to where the hut once stood erect, for evil is lurking. The aroma from the burnt hut fills the air for many months, pungent, over pouring and choking like.

All this captured in to a bottle, strong, powerful, and not for the faint hearted.

Complex – By : Boadicea the Victorious.

gelo999
gelo999

Complex is a leather with a very unique aroma and somewhat "strange".
The opening is slightly cool (the rest is quite warm) feel soft citrus notes with the note detected basil and a background of very remarkable and intense leather. Immediately the notes of sage charge much interest, giving an herbal touch very marked resins and especially the leather acquiring a dense aroma, balsamic, leathery faceted something drug (at this stage is a rare aroma, which is not unpleasant but not very pretty).

From the middle notes until final drying and a very marked by the well modulated incenses aroused my interest as toasted nuances that occur on the leather smoked side, the oud background and on a musk with Animalicos touches is detected that is the original.
The medium-high quality but there is an excess in the use of synthetic and duration and good wake.

Complex with that herbal ochentero facet has a point but a kind of remake or very current reversal. According leather, oud, incense is very well managed, but that point "drug" does not convince me one bit.

Rating: 5.5

gtabasso
gtabasso

I sniffed a ton of Boadiceas August 2015 in Harrods. Complex was the one I couldn't stop thinking about. I love oud. This is oodles and oodles of oud. It is savage. This is not "frgrance" or "perfume." This stuff is like having sex in hell with Satan and all his minions. It is burning, burnt, smoke, oud. It lasts forever and projects out the windows and knocks down the wall.s I got 100 ml for under $100 before Boadicea got trendy. I will treasure my bottle. But, this is not for people who want to smell like flowers, butterflies and puppy dogs.As for notes, I would say smoke, rubber, incense with some wood and dries down next day a little sprucey.

Orfeo
Orfeo

I love the fragrance but I'm a little bit disappointed about the persistence on me.
Reformulated? Or I get a bad one? :(

Starwoman
Starwoman

I won a bottle of this and it is really growing on me. To me it smells very pagan. It has lots of smokey, incensey, wood, a bit of a forest floor wet leaves smell, with soft violet in the background and a strong medicinal, herbal tang over the top. I wouldn't want to wear it where other people are in a confined space with me for very long, as it is so powerful. It feels like I am wearing something defensive rather than inviting, like it would ward off the plague. I would not have bought this having only tried it once, but having owned a bottle I am quite likely to buy another.

[email protected]
kfadhel@hotmail.com

Longevity - 10/10
Sillage - 10/10
Scent - 3/10

Martin__
Martin__

A great leather based fragrance with an animalic and spicy accords.

To me, it smells like a leather (with a fur on it) thrown straight into the fire, then taken out. That's it, burnt leather. Herbs make it even more interesting (mainly sage to my nose). Plus that musk, which turns the animalic mode to the maximum.

Longevity and projection are through the roof.

A great one. I love it and my co-workers hate it :D

UdayLalan
UdayLalan

Do you believe in elves and fairies?
And witches and trolls? This is what a
dashing, handsome troll would smell like.

We don't bury our dead but they are cremated.
The dead body is placed on wooden logs and cremated. The smoke, the burnt wood , the burning flesh is captured so well in this scent.

Wear this and grab attention.

Edit After using this several times my opinion is this is
to be worn several times to fully understand its beauty
and the concept behind it. Spray little less and it shines
as a leathery/woodsy scent. The smell of burning flesh
was probably an olfactory illusion. Now I like this.

luky70
luky70

Profumo terroso.. maschile.. seducente.. All'inizio sembra troppo forte, ma poi si placa un po e diventa uno dei profumi più particolari e misteriosi mai provati! Longevità e sillage ai massimi livelli!

SparkleGoth
SparkleGoth

the Khal Drogo of perfumes. (this is a positive review.)

nasser8383

First time i tried this perfume was beginning of 2013 and i didn't like it at all i bought it form Italy that time it was too strong and stink in same time didn't believe that someone would make such smell and perfume

two years later i tried it and i bet that the BOADICEA did change the formula to make it and acceptable as perfumes. now its kind of ok perfume but not nice smell at all but defiantly there is some tastes will like it as its little close to segregate smell

To most people i do not recommend this perfume nothing nice about it except it last for long time

KIZILBAY
KIZILBAY

Boadicea nın bazı parfümlerini bir arkadaşımın kolleksiyonundan deneme fırsatım olmuştu. Etkilendiğimi söylemeliyim. Denediğim 3 parfümde oldukça başarılıydı. Hepsi güçlü, kalıcılığı başarılı, olgunlaşma süreci etkileyiciydi. Kısacası bu markanın oldukça iyi parfümleri olduğunu söyleyebilirim.
Complex ise yukarda sıraladığım övgülerden sadece ultra uzun kalıcılık ve etrafınızı öldürecek derecede koku dağılımı ile öne çıkabilir.
Bir kokuya güzel-kötü gibi sıfatlar kullanmak istemem ancak bu koku kötü. Deri notası, güzellik, güzel koku gibi kavramların yanına bile uğramıyor. O kadar baskın ki yukardaki listede görünen notaların tamamını o son derece şık şişenin içinde boğup öldürüyor. Alttaki bazı yorumlarda göreceğiniz gibi bir çok kişi bu parfümü adı gibi "complex" olduğunu söylüyor ki bu tespit tamamen abartı. Parfümün kompleks, karışık, derin vb. bir tarafı yok. Son derece sert ve kaba bir deri kokusu. Defalarca denedim, farklı mevsimlerde, havalarda. Sonuç değişmedi, ilk 1-2 dakikalık şaşkınlığın ardından deri sahneye çıkıyor ve sizi sürüm sürüm süründürüyor. Deri içerikli parfümleri seven bir arkadaşım da benim benzerim yorumlar yaptı.
Bir derece hafifletilse, içine lavanta yada iris karışsa belki o zaman biraz kompleks olabilir ama bu hali ile değil. Dior, Leather Oud bu parfümün yanında kadife gibi kalıyor. Bence bu parfümün adı "Leather Absolute" olmalı. Deri kokusu düşkünleri için belki bu bir sanat eseri olabilir ama ben malesef ortada bir "eser" göremiyorum. Belki ağır olacak ama bu parfüm benim arasıra yaptığım parfüm denemerinde aldığım sonuçlara benziyor.
İlk başta da söylediğim gibi Complex bu markayı temsil etmiyor. Umarım bundan sonraki tecrübem daha iyi olur.

pianist75

best of the best!!! please dont reformulate this!!! please please!! its amazing the way it is now/!

I love leather scents and complexity (which the name offers) I'm also a huge fan of Boadicea the victorious but this stuff is truly atrocious!
Complex is an abomination! I like to think I've broadened my olfactory horizons as much as possible now and I except some wacky juice but this is hideous!

Awful, animal smell which I suppose is leathery but also herbal, smokey and thoroughly unusual. Oud, incense type resins and florals are present but seem to contribute to the perfect storm that is complex.
I enjoy some hideously animal leathers too like Dior's Oud leather but this simply just doesn't work!
I was really unlucky on the day I first tried this as I selected two fragrances to try on each wrist. The other was Masque Milano Montecristo which is a horribly animalic fragrance and Complex made that seem tolerable and almost nice.
The silage and Longevity is UNBELIEVABLE it works it's way deep into your skin while creating a silage cloud at the same time.
Needless to say it's not for me.

Update: Have to say that upon further investigation and although I'm still not 100% on board...'hideous' was going a little far perhaps. The resins in this are of the highest quality and as such have an uber 'antique' vibe, very dusty, very smoky and full of character...like a broth or consommé absolutely packed full to the brim with flavour. Worth a second try because the earthiness of this is slightly more appealing this time around and the dryddown is almost pleasant but still not quite my thing. Boadicea is still one of my favourite houses, amazing quality and innovation among their vast range.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

A super dry contemporary leather scent which opens with a rubbery note of safraleine and quinolines, with lemon drops, a hint of salt, and a – frankly: horrible - aftertaste halfway between roasted tires, burnt muffins and pencil rubber. Aldehydes, vanillin, a woody aromatic round note which softens and restraines the roasted leather accord. All completely synthetic with no particular efforts to disguise it. To be really honest, not to act as "the tough one", but I do not get the "harsh" and the "challenging" here. It's a nice, plain, a bit clumsy and awkward rendition of leather, where the materials which are usually used to create that note are basically just thrown-in "as-they-are". But the result is nothing raw or harsh, it's rather a pale nondescript rubbery scent with an indefinite "roasted" vibe which I guess should be the leather heart, which lasts for ages. I thought of Portos by Balenciaga and its Clint Eastwood super dry leather drydown – that's an adult and challenging leather to wear. Complex stands to "great leather scents" like a child with fake moustache and a plastic sword stands to Zorro. Jokes aside, in my opinion it's a boring scent even itself – not bad, but dull.

5,5-6/10

pianist75

my sister bought this for me yesterday from London and the moment I've opened the package I could smell the feral animalic kind of aroma surrounding the box and paper bag that came with it. it is superior strong to many frags ive encounter until now even like ...lets say Montale or even Rien by etat libre, super sillage and amazing longevity 10 hours of very strong projection oily kind of touch on my skin in the morning! I love it!!! its unique super amazing perfume . the best you can buy now days!!!!
sillage-20
longevity-20
smell-20
price- 200 English pounds:(
but hey...its worth every penny!!!!!!!!

abmr999
abmr999

The Scent is very strong and distinctive With very Longevity

Longevity - 10/10
Sillage - 9/10
Scent - 7/10

janjanjan
janjanjan

If I had money to put on it, there is a heavy dose of osha root in this juice. This winter I brewed a chest-congestion-fighting tea for my neighbor using osha root and thought "wow, someone should use this in perfume!" It's a rooty, spicey, slightly bitter, but full bodied note. Strong and, well, complex you might say. I am certain it is a main player here, and I'm happy about it!

Edit: I had originally said elecampagne root, but I was wrong when I checked my tea recipe - it was osha root. Corrected accordingly.

Konst.
Konst.

I used to have a coat made of grey wool. When I put the colar up it was long enough to cover me from my ears down to my ankles. I wrap myself in that coat again and go for a walk in a forest, sometime in mid-November. The trees are bare, the leafs, now brown and dry, are rustling gently under my feets. The sky is grey and heavy. My breath forms tiny clouds. It might start snowing soon. I know there are four months of dark and cold winter ahead of me and I long for a tiny ray of light, a promise of spring. Something, that would let me cross safely from the dusk of November to the dawn of March. I sniff my wrist and there it is: that smell of green grass sprouting from the ashes, of earth coming back to life again, of resurection. It is uncompromizing and elemental, full of melancholy, but also hope. Brace yourself, arm yourself, leave whatever you have to leave behind you and walk forward.

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Very strong dry, herbal, rooty opening....with a huge amount of butch leather taking over like a Viking raid...I don't want to meet the man who can pull off this scent...Very very dry leather...this thing wont let up, still very very dry leather...this is harsh...a while later this one is drying down, finally, the dry harshness is softening up a little bit and some kind of floral is joining in...nevermind, it tricked me, its not even close to drying down...I don't have the time to torture my nose any more with this one. The harshness is back. I think I'll be an old man before this beast is finished. Definitely not my style. This one may have more power than Interlude Man!!!

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

Bitter. Fascinating. Mournful but also quite scandalously sexy. This is a brutal fragrance, it isn't there to entertain an audience or to convince them of your virtues. It is an armour, painted with an emblem of ruthlessness. Well mannered but having done away with airs and graces. This smells of the sensation of briefly returning somewhere that has been resigned to the past, places that you have outgrown and moved forward from. There is a melancholy about it but also an assurance that you've ascended in the right direction, towards your destiny. It's very very grown up - not old-hat or old lady or old man, and certainly not for children. This is a wonderful contemplative fragrance that does not smell like zombies or rotting flesh. I can see why people think of gasoline and of turned earth but I think this is far more sophisticated than that. This would make a wonderful gift to yourself to celebrate a milestone in your life, but not something that should be blind bought for others unless they are 28+ and like brutal leathery bitter green fragrant chain mail, or Piguet's Bandit. I am delighted to own this fragrance. Strong. Distinctive. Enduring. Enigmatic. Very hard to describe even in erudite terms. What's not to like? And now I'm sat on the tube, the sophisticated olfactory glow I emanate puts to shame the adjacent man's toxic high st bilge water fragrance. I can tell that the people around me are enjoying the complexities of how I smell, evidently this does live up to its name.

fuggerone
fuggerone

this incredible juice is quintessential darkness, the animalic middle note is oceanic... but this perfume is really on the edge..it is not for the newcomer..it is a weird heavy metal scent...green/balmy leather, you can only love it or hate its guts..I do love this scent!

Lumzal
Lumzal

When I read all those reviews (all that whining how dirty that EDP smells) I thought that finally there is a scent for me.
I have to say, after trying it out, that I am little dissapointed. Don't get me wrong - it's a very nice fragrance, but nothing even close to savage, raw, animalic scent. What dominates, starting from top notes and throught the whole projection during the evening, is sage or other herbal notes (I can't really tell which one excactly). I haven't felt any tar, gasoline, civet (or other fecal note) and leather was very mild, on the verge of sensibility.
To sum it up - very nice frag but not what I was looking for, and I don't know if it's worth to spend 150 euro for that. Had it been a gift I would be happy, but probably I'm not going to buy the whole vial.

WildDove
WildDove

Complex is a leather chypre full of dusty violet and velvety sage. Apply lightly. If you're a chypre lover, do try this. I'm surprised that iris and oakmoss are not listed as notes.

jht4060
jht4060

Boadicea The Victorious Complex is the scandalous bad-boy scent of the Boadicea collection. To me it is bottled essence of rotting bloody Zombie (but I could go with Pinhead the Hellraiser too). Despite the many warnings below I got a sample of this, thankfully not a full bottle. The top smells powerfully metallic and musty, with a side order of slightly rotten corpse that met its demise in an electrical fire. Perhaps the perfumer was trying to capture the scent of a corpse-filled Londinium after Boadicea's rebels razed and burned it. To me, Complex is bold and remarkable and unique, and ... awful. I love strong distinctive scents but this is ridiculous. I will not get the opportunity to describe its continued development because I will scrub it off. If that fails I may amputate my hand above the wrist.

antfarm
antfarm

This is what Pinhead of Hellraiser would wear, if he took to collecting fragrances.

Very metallic, bloody, and burnt smelling, like others have already mentioned. It also has a disturbing coldness/sharpness contrasting with the burnt notes that smells like metal hooks or a slaughterhouse's instruments.

I dislike this on myself but if I smelled it on someone else, I'd probably follow them around out of morbid curiosity.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I bought a sample of this from LuckyScent, because I was intrigued by the description of dungeons and burning flesh. It had a magnificent concept behind it, and the notes sounded purely sexy.

I was incredibly excited to open my sample and dab it on... But when I did, my blood curdled and my skin crawled. This fragrance is pure evil in a bottle. It has a cloying sharpness from the basil/leather/sage/violet combination that makes me think of decay in a quite realistic way. Decay and burned flesh. And this isn't just me caving into advertising-psychosis.. this fragrance truly does evoke the smell of burning flesh to me. Like a hot, rancid, smoky cattle field.

Also to my misfortune, this is easily THE most strong fragrance I've ever encountered. The sample vial has been stinking up my vanity for weeks, and I have no idea why I didn't throw it away until now.

This is musty, sharp, cloying, and altogether displeasing in every sense.

Bbjr
Bbjr

After untitled no. 8, this is the worst. And this crap doesn't scrub off. Not sure I'm understanding the mind behind making something that smells like this. I don't get any notes, I get an ashtray full of old cigarettes that have been dipped in some nasty liquid.

mendwillie
mendwillie

Horrible, smells like old leather and rotten car.
I hated that crap washed quickly.
Save your money here that is not good.

I rank it well:
Smell: 0/10
Projection: 9.5/10

STINKS STINKS STINKS STINKS STINKS STINKS STINKS

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

DISAPOINTED

Pbeschi
Pbeschi

Man, this perfume STINKS! Gosh it's terrible and smells like pot. You gotta try it. Never smelled andything like it. Bleah!

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

I love Azuree by Estee Lauder if it comes to sunny-side up leather scents :-)
Tattaaaa - Complex is just as leathery and sophisticated as Azuree.
Very strong, only for the couragous and/or strong-willed perfume wearers out there :-)
Such a nice concoction of herbs, leather and whatnot. It all fits. When I smell Complex the sun is smiling upon me and all troubles are far away.
This kind of feeling is pretty rare for me with a perfume, no matter how seductive and delicious it may be.
Longevity ? Madness (just like Azuree).
Projection ? One drop will do (believe me and I am a die-hard Opium girl) :-)
Definitely a full 10 in the scale !

mogwai
mogwai

really intense and magnificent in every particle, notes animals could belong to a tiger in a forest fire. can frighten the gentle hearts but it is very beautiful and more than recommended. bottles of Boadicea is undoubtedly the most luxurious.

Kharnak

From the reviews, i was expecting Tar, Gasoline, and burned horse manure and Green Peppers.
This is FAR nicer than i thought it would be. It has a sweet floral start, with that smoky, Leather like punch that's very penetrating. One person said it's like Green Pepper, i disagree.
The body is VERY Woody, smoky with a very herbal incense. Definitely has lots of sweet smoked Sage. I use it on my burgers and barbeque. This is Extremely... Pagan, if i can say, it reminds me of Wiccan rituals with smoked sage and candles, oils, wax, herbal rubs and ointments.
I understand where this is coming from, and Artistically, this is Beautiful in that way.
I'm reminded of Sinead O'Connor's "Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile."

Kharnak

Raw Leather? Harsh Violet? Animal? Offensive? more so than my precious Serge Lutens MKK?! I WANT THIS ;3

prot72
prot72

This is good, very good fragrance. But avoid it if you are not perfume maniac. Complex is only for those people who like challenge in fragrances. From time I know this perfume most fragrances with animal notes are like piece of cake. Even Muscs Koublai Khan by Serge Lutens semms to be cologne for children compared to Complex. Musc, leather, for sume castoreum (however not listed) are most prominent notes that stay on your skin for hours and hours. Incense if also present but it plays the second role from the beginning to the end. This is the wildest perfume I know. IMHO not for every day use but for special occasion (and for sure not for the office). The silage and projection are unbelievable. My new favorite from the family of scents with animal notes in the heart.

Papi
Papi

Riccardo you nailed it! I tested it yesterday at local shop and it was so "strong", damn. Duro is much better, but they are very different scents.

zielona
zielona

Ohhh my! I'm utterly confused.
I have here the same problem as with 1740 Markiz de Sade - this fragrance seduces and attracts me, but at the same time feels repulsive and so... dirty. Disgusting, but alluring.
Wild, sour and nasty animalic notes constantly mix and alternate with beautiful, perfectly blended incense: creamy and bit dusty like in an old, wooden church, fresh and sticky with resins, bold and strong. I start smelling it with rising fascination, but then suddenly animalic notes come to foreground and I lose all the beauty. But still, I can't give up.

What a Perfume.

BAM! This is what happen when you spray Complex on your skin. A blast of (extremely) bitter green notes on a straight forward animalic leather accord and some violet that stays quite linear for hours and hours. In the drydown I get hints of musk and some incense (labdanum?) lurking in the very back.. .Just think about a Nasomatto remix version of Bandit without flowers. Loud, overwhelming, monolitic and uncompromising. Almost disturbing yet somehow fascinating. Don't get me wrong, it takes guts to really appreciate this composition, but if you're into weird, bitter animalic leather fragrances you should give this at least a try. For trained noses only.

Complex projects for yards and has a tenacious lasting power (more than 12 hrs).
Advice: If you decide to approach this composition be aware that you won't be able to smell anything else for hours.

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

COMPLEX is another fragrance from Boadicea the Victorious that smells rather masculine to me. I was very excited that my dear husband agreed to participate in the testing experiment again.

We were both almost scared by the strong and rather strange beginning. It was green and herbal but not in a pleasant way. My husband commented that it smelled to him like decaying leaves with a hint of woods. This herbaceous weird note persisted in the heart notes with rather bizarre metallic accord. Perhaps it is supposed to be leather? The heart and base notes smell way better on my dear husband than on me but it was still not something that we would ever wear.

COMPLEX definitely fits my category of unusual and weird perfumes. I suggest sampling before buying.

Riccardo
Riccardo

Now that I joined Fragrantica I re-post my review of Complex by Boadicea the Victorious.

I bought Complex just today in my favourite perfumery. It remembers to me "Duro" by Nasomatto for its leathery note, but in this case is a more wearable leather, and more animalic, maybe because in Complex there is a strong, very intriguing musk note. "Duro" remembers to me a leather jacket, while "Complex" remembers to me a living animal. Is also very remarkable the incense note in this perfume. I will not wear it in office time but I think it's an interesting choice for a sexy date :)

guest_Riccardo
guest_Riccardo

Boadicea the Victorious COMPLEX is more forceful than complex. Lots of green and lots of leather, plus a few other components thrown in as well, though I must say that I do not smell any evidence whatsoever of the purple wonder of violets in this composition!

COMPLEX is a loud leather, but also a labdanum and herb-heavy chypre. Think: old lady in pearls and tweed meets Harley dude in leather and chains on a wet day in the forest and for some reason they fall for each other, tumbling to the ground next to the dying embers of a campfire to form a greenish-leather-virile-dusty ball that rolls about the moist dark soil sprinkled with pine needles and cones.

Strong and declarative, COMPLEX has great longevity and big sillage. My cat seems to like this a lot, and if only he'd spring for a bottle, I'm sure that I'd wear it now and then!

Cereza
Cereza

Very, very smoky and addictive and I loved this for the first 10 minutes, but after that it turned to such a scrubber for me that I almost screamed trying to scrub it off. What was wrong? I have no idea. It smells like leather to me, yes, but bad kind of leather. The kind of leather which reminds of mechanics leather jacket with some petroleum on it.
And I do not get ANY flowers at all.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I must admit that having always loved the legend of Boadicea, I was always going to try this brand out of I ever could. This is what I call a celebrity scent!! Whoaaa!

I suppose in hindsight this was a challenging place to start.

Upon opening this is one powerful brew. Basil & sage & resins are battling it out to be the boldest & most abrasive. I can smell some leather but it is either still being cured in strong chemicals or possibly even still on the cow as it does have a faint farm manure edge to it.

After a while it changes to smell more like a campfire smoke. The smoke from green, damp wood. Possibly pine. So powerful is this scent that my mind tricked itself into hearing the crackle of the fire & feeling the ambient heat rise in my face. The leather disappeared in this stage.

Thankfully it deepens & softens relatively quickly. Joining it later was a sweetish incense & more resin. The leather does come back, but it is not a refinded ladylike handbag kind of leather. It is more ripped off othe beast kind of raw, dirty leather, possibly smeared with the faintest trace of manure. It is actually quite scintillating. Later in the drydown a hint of marijuana creeps in.

Overall, I found it to be quite an interesting & enjoyable olafactory adventure. I don't know if I would or even could wear it, it is VERY acrid & smokey. Perhaps if I apply a small dash to the wrists and waited a half hour before leavng the house...?

If you like leather & want to try a truly uncivilised variety of it, then I thoroughly recommend Complex.

PS - for scientific purposes I did try to get my man to try some of this unisex fragrance but he was being a big girl's blouse about it & refused.