Designers » B » « Groups

Languid Boadicea the Victorious for women and men

Languid Boadicea the Victorious for women and men

I have it: 5 I want it: 12

Languid by Boadicea the Victorious is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are nutmeg, cloves, cardamom and cumin; middle notes are moroccan rose, tunisian neroli, saffron and herbal notes; base notes are agarwood (oud), sandalwood, olibanum and cypriol oil or nagarmotha.

Nutmeg Cloves Cardamom Cumin

Moroccan Rose Tunisian Neroli Saffron Herbal Notes

Agarwood (Oud) Sandalwood Olibanum Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha

Al Oudh

Languid Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

This reminds me of L'Artisan Al Oudh. This one has a harsh and intolerable oud/cumin opening that will scare people around you. It's so pungent that you would think this scent would be a beast mode scent but it's not. After a half an hour or so the ruggedness dies down as the sweetness of saffron makes a humble appearance. For whatever reason the saffron does not stay long on my skin and back comes more spices and oud. The good thing about this scent is it does not last more than 5 or 6 hours and sillage is low after an hour or so.

Hello sour oud! Hello screaming saffron! I feel I'm being bellowed at, like someone's mistaken me for deaf. Strong poison, it will stain white clothes mercilessly! This fragrance is an assault, a provocation, like wearing leopard print to church. One spray is already too strong. Which isn't to say I don't like it. Not an easy wear. Very intriguing. It's like a warhead sour sweet, there's an incredible assault to endure before the sweet centre, but it's the assault thats rather the point. And then, suddenly, it's gone. My skin seems to simply eat this up.

Each time that I've tried to wear Boadicea the Victorious Languid, I have been struck immediately by two impressions. First, it reminds me of Serge Lutens. Second, I am convinced that it is a leather perfume. A glance at the note pyramid bears out the first but not the second impression clearly and distinctly.

It must be the cumin and other heavy-hitting spices which remind me so much of le grand Serge. As for the leather? I don't know. Does "nagarmotha or cypriol oil" smell like leather? Or maybe the culprit is authentic oud? I guess that it doesn't really matter, because this is just too intense for me to wear, and honestly not very pleasant.

Languid is perhaps worth testing by people who love oily black leather perfumes with a good deal of intensity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boadicea the Victorious Languid fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Boadicea the Victorious Languid, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Languid by Boadicea the Victorious. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Languid by Boadicea the Victorious represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Bond No 9 I Love New York for Marriage Equality Yves Saint Laurent M7 L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Valentino Valentino Uomo Boadicea the Victorious Ablaze Bond No 9 Harrods Agarwood ScentStory 24 Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir Acqua di Parma Colonia Ambra Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Oud Yves Saint Laurent Noble Leather Guerlain Habit Rouge L`Eau Guerlain Habit Rouge Sport Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence de Bois Lalique Encre Noire A L`Extreme Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac L`Artisan Parfumeur Patchouli Patch Guerlain Vetiver Extreme