Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Noble Boadicea the Victorious for women and men

Noble Boadicea the Victorious for women and men
dislike

Noble is for the once who like shimmering amber background in their fragrance.

Amber illuminates the floral heart of this perfume like light shining through a stained – glass window. Rich, velvety rose lays at the core of the composition and develops with ambergris.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP and 100 ml atomizer.

Noble was launched in 2008.

Amber tincture of rose

Noble Fragrance Reviews

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

Profoundly disturbing. Equally as much as Secretions Magnifiques. Not because it too smells like ejaculate, but rather it is similarly unsettling. All day I have had a face like a smacked arse. I've found myself subconsciously having contorted myself to make sure my wrist is as far away from my nose as possible, at times even behind my back. Don't get me wrong, I can almost see the appeal of this, but it's not for a man and definitely not for me. It gives me the same uneasy disturbed feeling I got when I found out that meat was made from animals. That horrible horrible feeling completely aside, it smells remarkably like my grandma. It suited her, I didn't really consider it her perfume though, rather just the way that old ladies smell. I can't think why someone would want to smell like this, surely it is a smell people would want to disguise? The opening is boozy and then it quickly becomes loud and old-fashioned, slightly medicinal, and very very strange. Such a huge departure from what is in the contemporary olfactory realm considered feminine, on a young and glamorous woman this might be a radical and sensual composition, beguiling menfolk by its familiar yet alien funk, an anti-venom to fizzy fruity florals by diversifying pop stars. Your grandmother would most likely be thrilled to bits with it (your mother not so much having rebelled against it with a thick hippy pachouli), but as much as I am trying to like it (and I really really want to, I love the idea of wearing a perfume featuring real ambergris and I am a huge fan of the brand Boadicea) this makes me feel incredibly uneasy, like I'm being suffocated inside a geriatric care home, being fed gherkins, mushy sprouts and prune juice, surrounded by jaundiced photographs of stern people not smiling for the birdie, ancient biscuit tins with ugly painted murals of couples in Victorian dress, and imminent death.

Well, there's definitely more going on with Boadicea the Victorious NOBLE than amber and rose, especially at the opening, when both dark (a smidgeon of oakmoss, perhaps?) and citrus (probably bergamot) elements circulate about before making way for the focal notes, yes, rose and ambergris.

According to the BtV website, this is real, as they put it, "costly" ambergris, which I am taking on faith means that it actually was excreted from the intestines of a sperm whale. So this is it: real ambergris, at last.

Once the opening notes have cleared out, the rose-ambergris combination is very pleasing, smooth, sophisticated, perhaps even NOBLE. I like it a lot, especially as the amber melts into my skin, melding with the rose. Good longevity and medium sillage. Not a revolutionary creation, but certainly a fine one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boadicea the Victorious Noble fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Boadicea the Victorious Noble, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noble by Boadicea the Victorious. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noble by Boadicea the Victorious represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 By Kilian Love by Kilian Stella McCartney Stella M. Micallef Gardenia Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie By Kilian Beyond Love Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede By Kilian Prelude to Love Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Frederic Malle Carnal Flower M. Micallef Avant-Garde Indult Tihota Mona di Orio Cuir Bond No 9 West Side Lubin Idole Eau de Parfum Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Cacharel Gloria