Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pure Boadicea the Victorious for women and men

Pure Boadicea the Victorious for women and men
dislike

tropical

Pure is an innocent perfume that has its twist, suitable for all seasons.

it opens with notes of tropical fruit, which lead to the heart of white jasmine and rose. Sandalwood, oak moss and amber form the base.

It is available in 50 and 100 ml bottles. Pure was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is John Stephen.

Tropical fruit Bergamot

Jasmine tincture of rose Juniper Berries

Sandalwood oak moss Amber

Pure Fragrance Reviews

gtabasso
gtabasso

Just pure citrus that dries down to smell like a honey lemon cough drop.

Cereza
Cereza

This is from another era! I did not get anything fruity out of this, except the overpowering scent of heavy, clean citruses!
This has to be one of the most soapiest scents I've tried in a long time, it's so clean that it almost hurts.

"Pure" is definitely not for me as I've never understood the appeal of smelling like extremely clean soap and citruses.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This has a strong resemblance to a certain Chanel perfume, a couple of them actually. To me all the Chanel's smell generic, so this one is much better than any of the Chanel perfumes, the quality of it is much higher. It's a very nice scent, very feminine, but I could never get over the fact that it smells like other perfumes I've smelled before.

The good thing is that silage and longevity is great, it lasts and lasts. I would say that this perfume is something I picture an older lady to wear, maybe late 40s early 50s and higher. The bottle is gorgeous <3
I bought my self one, and few months later it fell of the shelf and broke to pieces, the weirdest thing is that on that shelf, I've had 3 other perfumes, who also fell to the ground, but this one was the only one that shuttered. I take that as a strong sign, that I shouldn't be wearing this.

scottyman72
scottyman72

This scent is marvelous, I don't understand why so many people are rating it so low. The citrus and tropical fruit notes are very strong, with an oakmoss bottom and some serious earth and floral notes in the middle. It is quite complex, overall fantastic. Also on a side note, the process in which it is made is of only the finest English artisan production. The bottle is extremely interesting, and the tooled metal looks very medieval. Extremely beautiful, and this is a work of art. I would pin this up against any other uber-high-end fragrance manufacturer with complete confidence. Fantastic.

Majesty
Majesty

To my nose Boadicea the Victorious Pure resembles to Chanel's Cristalle.The only difference is that Boadicea's Pure has a more fruity aspect than Cristalle which is more citrusy and sour.For Pure,oakmoss and tropical fruits(I do smell peach)are the dominating notes.I do not get any flowers,nor sandalwood.The good thing is that oakmoss here is ''tamed'',it's not so wild and astringent as in Cristalle.If you like Cristalle,you will probably like this.Its fruity twist adds a modern touch to a classic oakmoss scent.My only complain is the lasting power.On me it was much lower than average..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boadicea the Victorious Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Boadicea the Victorious Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure by Boadicea the Victorious. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure by Boadicea the Victorious represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Thierry Mugler A*Men Boadicea the Victorious Agarwood Collection Passionate Mancera Voyage en Arabie Black Intensive Aoud Givenchy Pi Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Mancera Voyage en Arabie Gold Intensive Aoud Diptyque Eau Duelle Chanel Bois des Iles Boadicea the Victorious Delicate Boadicea the Victorious Divine Chanel Allure Pour Homme Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Chergui Giorgio Armani Myrrhe Impériale L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Boadicea the Victorious Agarwood Collection Emprise