Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Masquerade Bob Mackie for women

Masquerade Bob Mackie for women
dislike

Masquerade by Bob Mackie is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Masquerade was launched in 2000. The fragrance features oriental flower notes, musk and woodsy notes.

oriental flower notes Musk Woodsy Notes

Masquerade Fragrance Reviews

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

This smells slightly fruity to me, nice and young, like Exclamation. I showered myself in it yesterday because I don't think the sillage is great, it is moderate to soft.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

To me Bob Mackie Masquerade smells like soft powder,cloying fresia's, soft touch of rose, a hint of vanilla. It is not annoying, but strong enough to declare about itself. Distinct among nowadays fruty fragrances with it "floweriness". I like it and I have collectable bottle, look like a drop in a box, opened like a book with yellow silk inside,packed with Bob Mackie info, and perfumes in particular .

tourmali45
tourmali45

I found more info on Masquerade. The notes listed are the following:
Top: Freesia, mandarin, lily of the valley;
Heart: violet, passion flower, jasmine, osmanthus;
Base: sandalwood, musk, woods.

I can smell strong freesia with a slight addition of a lily-of the-valley, then the scent gets more body, becomes deep and rich. I have no jasmine in my Masquerade, and I like this - because jasmine perfumes tend to resemble one another; and I smell no violet either. What I get might be either passion flower or osmanthus, i don't know how they smell, but what I get is definitely exotic and sweet.
Musk is not my favourite ingredient, but here musk is gentle and interwined with woody notes.
Don't get any gourmand notes, I think it's a truly Orientla Floral scent, and I agree with the description I found somewhere:"Aromas of a dark garden on a warm southern night, silk of the dresses, smell of hot skins, whispers, hints, smiles".
Evening scent for a summer southern night, that's for sure!

lokumka
lokumka

I agree with Sissi too!!!Nice,fruity-floral longlasting treasure!

I agree with Sissi! This perfume is really beautiful! Actually, until now Mackie has not yet dissapointed me!!
I only wish I had 'Perhaps'!!!

Sissi
Sissi

You'll be surprised what hidden treasures that comes in cheap/inexpendsive perfumes this happends to be one of them. this is
classifide as a Oriental Floral to my
nose at first i thought it smelled more
like a Floral Gourmand but it's dries
to an vanilla note and a strong sliage
of it and an mengling note of Magnolia
amber is pretty predominate too.
so whould describe this as an Oriental
Vanilla.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Synthetic and cloying-like flower candy on my skin...There is nothing "silky" or alluring about this.....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bob Mackie Masquerade fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bob Mackie Masquerade, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Masquerade by Bob Mackie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Masquerade by Bob Mackie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bob Mackie Iridescence Bob Mackie Mackie Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Givenchy Ange ou Demon Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Dune Chopard Casmir Christian Dior Dolce Vita Alexander McQueen My Queen Trussardi Trussardi Inside for women Caron Montaigne Lancome Poeme Guerlain Shalimar Versace Crystal Noir Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Chopard Madness Burberry Burberry Women Burberry Burberry Brit Red