Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Vento nel Vento Bois 1920 for women and men

Vento nel Vento Bois 1920 for women and men

Bois 1920 introduced the Limited Art Collection in 2013 to evoke the legacy of the Galardi family and to pay homage to all loyal customers of the Bois 1920 brand. Each fragrance in the Limited Art Collection was produced in a small run of just 1,920 numbered and certified bottles of 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 is an Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vento nel Vento was launched in 2013. Top notes are peony, elemi and pink pepper; middle notes are olibanum, white musk and black licorice; base notes are agarwood (oud), sandalwood, patchouli, labdanum, ambergris and benzoin.

Peony elemi Pink Pepper

Olibanum White Musk Black Licorice

Agarwood (Oud) Sandalwood Patchouli Labdanum Ambergris Benzoin

Calling All Angels

Vento nel Vento Fragrance Reviews

our lee
our lee

To echo previous reviews: a deep, rich, resinous fragrance. Begins quite sweet with pink pepper, frankincense then shows and it settles into a warm envelope, deep and thick. Possibly slightly more feminine if I had to swing it either way but otherwise ideal for both sexes.

Smells expensive, which it is, but definitely worthy of it!

I love it , I got it , it's extremely strong long lasting , I don't find it unisex , it's more for women , very very warm and sweet to me even if it's not in it's description , it's worth it's money , not like dia amouage -.- , this is a great scent and you don't find it in a normal perfumery in Germany like Douglas , it's special , gotta have it and you will , for a long time for it doesn't need many sprays , 2 and you're good to go for a long time !

Cyrus Smith
Cyrus Smith

An ode to benzoin & frankincense! A beautiful balsamic, resin fragrance in all it's glory! Intoxicating from opening to dry down. Thick, dense & rich potion with strong longevity & moderate sillage, which is perfect! On me, it never becomes sweet. The only thing I can see softening the mix is an extremely delicate vanilla like scent coming from benzoin with just the perfect balance of dryness and deepness. Resinous without being smoky.

To me, this is a very good alternative to Myrrhe Impériale from Armani Privé. I really love Myrrhe Impériale but the sweetness is a little too much, for my taste, for a balsamic fragrance.
I am impressed so far with what I have tested from Bois 1920 as for quality. Expensive but worth every penny!

Vento nel Vento in a few words... resinous warmth!

7 hours ago: My first impression of Vento nel Vento (Wind in the Wind) was very touching. This fragrance pinpoints where I have soft spots for scents! Labdanum, licorice, balmy notes, incense and rare woods for sure.

The mild spicy-balsamic opening reminded me of a sort of compound herbal tea and evoked pleasant memories of my childhood winters. Whole combination is like those memories; deep and comforting. Cozy as Dychotomous mentioned. I think of VnV as if it's a person I just met but seems very sedate and trusty that I feel familiar with and bet would be a close friend to me.

Can't help sniffing my arm right now. I need to spend more time with this for a proper review.

"What a dilemma"
This fragrance to me is very cozy, sensual and cuddly yet in a mature way. It's another one of the good gourmands out there. To me this scents reminds me of a spicy incense graham cracker type of character just to give you a slight impression of what you may expect. It's deep and has many dimension / levels. Whenever I spray it It stills my thoughts and I just feel like crawling in bed and keep sniffing my arms. And I tell you it never gets boring, for I keep sniffing my arms as if I sniff long enough there might be a surprise waiting for me haha. I know it's weird but that's how interesting it is, I keep sniffing it and every time I'm like "wait a minute what is this scent".
The longevity on this is very good, on my skin easily 8 hours. Projection, I actually still need to review that. To me this is the perfect scent to wear whenever you are cuddling with someone.
I really love this scent. However I still do not know If I really like it for myself to personally wear outside the house or just something I'd love to smell on someone else. And that's where my dilemma wanders.
Just as an FYI, to my nose Vento Nel Vento smells quite similar to Calling Al Angels from April Aromatics. They are not copy of each other but the uncanny resemblance is there.

I'll start where Vanessa was ending. I went to MiN NY to purchase Marocain. Ended up getting Lubin EDP, BUT before that happened, I was lead to Vento Nel Vento as the alternative to Marocain. I took the card home as I forgot to get THAT sample. Well I have a sample NOW, and I'm about to buy a 10ml decant, since 2 sprays is ALL you need. I just cant stop sniffin it. I just sampled before I'm about to step in the shower and I hope I can't wash it off....since I'm gonna spray for bed. The cost IS a concern right NOW, but the rarity of it makes it worth the price. It's a BUY for me. Decant for now. RaJuR real deep kool on the web.

Vanessa Dunlap
Vanessa Dunlap

I was given a sample of this from MiN when I recently ordered a fragrance, and I saw that patchouli is one of the ingredients in Vento nel Vento and thought uh-oh...usually if patchouli is in a scent that I wear, it takes over everything and I smell like a head shop from the 1970s. I am relieved to say that it threatened to come out and engulf, at the beginning, but then changed its mind and did not. Patchouli gracefully accepted its role as a support player, in the cast of character ingredients that make up this delightful fragrance. I smelled a little oud, some spice, some sweetness and the patchouli was faint, but enough to give Vento the spine it needed to stay with me for the day. I was very impressed. It becomes sweeter throughout the day, almost like an incense that you would burn on a special occasion; when first applied it is more green woods/spice on my skin. At one point, about four hours after I put it on, I was at school and found out that in order to be admitted to the chemistry classes that I need to complete my Biology minor, I will have to take precalculus. I felt my temperature go up in a flush, and the most wonderful puff of Vento nel Vento wafted up from inside my clothes and into my face, and calmed me down (I have math anxiety)! Bonus! Perhaps this lovely perfume is good for math anxiety, or any anxiety, eh? This fragrance has a very nice staying power on the skin, and it is present, but not loud. I think I could wear this almost every day, if I wanted; I wouldn't heavily spray it on, though. The only thing holding me back from buying this right now is the price ($236). In fact, I wish I had found out about this fragrance first, instead of the Desert Marocain/Tauer that I purchased and with it, received Vento as a sample. I am unfamiliar with Bois 1920 so I guess their line slipped past me without my noticing. I'll put Vento nel Vento on my holiday wish list.

This fragrance opens up with a a floral spicy tone of peony, elemi and pink pepper. then the incense and liquorice spark up with a hint of musk leaving the dry down with soft woody impression of sandalwood, patchouli and oud wood with touch of amber, benzoin and labdanum.

Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 4.20 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.