Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Andy Warhol Union Square Bond No 9 for women
dislike

leather
smoky
Andy Warhol Union Square Bond No 9 for women Pictures Andy Warhol Union Square Bond No 9 for women Pictures

The scent, a seductive green floral that’s simultaneously cool and warm, is housed in the slim Bond No. 9 superstar flacon, this time displaying Warhol’s flowers as its surface design.

While most floral fragrances just hint at cool, and vice versa, this one is an ambi-sexual, daringly balanced mix of sweet and cool.

Sometimes the gentle scent of lily of the valley seems about to prevail, looped together with blue freesia, golden amber, and animal musk to enhance its sensuality.

At other times, crunchy green-stem notes and white birch wood are poised to turn this scent into one of pure, clean energy. But then the sweetness and the coolness merge, and stay merged.

And for the serious collector who desires complete Warhol series (Is there any other way to collect?): We present a Portfolio of ten different bottles. They are meant to be viewed as one, as Warhol intended for his Flowers.
Available in 50 and 100ml bottles. The perfume was created by Stephen Nilsen.

Learn more about Andy Warhol Union Square Andy Warhol Union Square was launched in 2008.

Lily-of-the-Valley Green Grass

Freesia Birch

Amber Musk

Clinique Happy In Bloom 2014

Andy Warhol Union Square Fragrance Reviews

anapardo81
anapardo81

I really like this one. Mainly because I have yet to find any other perfume that it reminds me of. Many don't care for this fragrance but it really works for my chemistry. It's a bit pricey but the longevity is really good.

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Agree: shampoo abounds here and AW US does wear it well!
Agree: fresh with a hint of sweetness. Believe freesia might be the note that is makes some ill. Wood? What wood? A bit more would have helped its cause. Musk and amber keep it moving to dry down.
Agree: sillage strong and longevity solid!
Agree: price is a deterrent!

So what did we learn kids? Not the best Bond, (for me: Chinatown/ Nuits de Noho) and certainly not the worst Bond (Little Italy/ and there might be others!). There is a better Bond out there to shower (no pun intended, lol) your love (cash) on, just maybe not this one. But what do I know!

Yellow light: proceed with caution.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Watery sweet white florals, honeydew, roses. Harsh and cleanser-like at times yet intruiging. The birch keeps an otherwise floral scent interesting.

Brash.

Silage 9/10. Apply gently.

Cereza
Cereza

Very clean and pleasant floral, nothing too unique and in my opinion - not worth so much $$$ as I think you can find this kind of scent and quality in less expensive forms as well.
It opens with cold L-O-V and is being followed by sweet and a bit "fruity" freesia. I don't get any woods or actually green notes, just those shy flowers with loads of musk. As I said before - it feels very clean and soapy. Would be a perfect office fragrance as it's really not offensive.

Udaria
Udaria

Cool and sweet at the same time. There is nothing shy about this fragrance. There is certain similarity to Washington Square, but Washington Square is crisper and Union Square is more full-bodied. I am also comfortable with the dry down. The whole thing is so squeaky clean.

I agree that this is a really nice blend of floral green that a guy could enjoy. It's not overly floral, not over sweet, and not exactly grassy. There is something squeaky clean and fresh about it too with a really nice woody musky undertone.

lucifera
lucifera

this is a nice floral green, i usually don't like floral greens but this is just good enough for me,if it was cheaper i'd defenitly bought it for myself during spring

abirae
abirae

I didn't have high hopes for this one, and put off trying it for a while. When I finally got around to it, I was pleasantly surprised by the dry green stem and tulip notes. I found myself coming back to it, and enjoying the soft dry layers beneath the florals. Perhaps it's the note that they are calling freesia, but this scent reminds me of rhubarb much more than High Line.

The greatest surprise is that it stands up well to the NYC heat. So many scents can be sickening when the mercury hits 90, but this remains a delicate breeze of flowers and green. I've grown to love it with time.

So many shampoo/conditioner frags, and my hair is already so clean!!! Bond no 9 ANDY WARHOL UNION SQUARE fits squarely into this relatively new (twenty-first-century?) category and for that reason makes a perfect workplace scent, particularly for those attempting to evade the perfume police. The worst that anyone wearing this fragrance--which does not build-up and has a short lifespan and low sillage anyway--could be accused of is having recently showered.

For some reason, I like these fragrances. But I also love to bathe. This one has just a touch of woodiness in the drydown, but the squeaky clean musk dusted with light sterilized florals really dominates from start to finish--a rather short course, I hasten to add. Given the speed with which I drained my sample vial, I'd say that this is closer to cologne than edp.

mocha43
mocha43

I have a sample that I have tried at least 3 times. It smells fresh and just a little sweet, but it does not develop and it fades away fast. Too bad. It's kind of sad when kankura gets sick when she smells it but it LASTS! Then sednon and brey love it.

Kankuro
Kankuro

There is something in this fragance, what I absolutely hate. Everytime I smell it, I feel sick. It has a strange note which is very present. The lasting power is amazingly good.

guest_Brey
guest_Brey

I love this scent, it is amazing, I spritzed just a little and I couldn't get over the wonderful smell of this perfume.

Andy Warhol Union Square by Bond No 9 3.90 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Union Square fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Union Square, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Andy Warhol Union Square by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Andy Warhol Union Square by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.