Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Bond No. 9 Perfume Bond No 9 for women and men

Bond No. 9 Perfume Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

oud
Bond No. 9 Perfume Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures Bond No. 9 Perfume Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

Famous niche house from NYC, Bond No.9, is announcing a new, luxurious edition which arrives on the market before Christmas holidays 2009, Bond No.9 Perfume. Theme of this edition is mysterious Oud and its composition is olfactive crossroads between The Empire State Building and Gulf States, with spices and night mystery of a journey to NoHo.

Unique essences of this fragrance are based on contrasts of East and West, of Dubai and New York, ancient and modern. Seductive and erotic composition of Bond No.9 Perfume incorporates intense and passionate essences of Oud, which, in a blend with other ingredients show the Eastern world with earthy and sultry accords in a modernist way. Sweetness is accomplished by feminine rose, highly esteemed both in the East as in the West. South-American tonka warms the whole fragrant composition with its caramel-almond aromas, along with Asian deer musk which finishes this precious fragrant saga.

Flacon of the new edition is made of golden surface with small logotypes of the Bond No.9 brand. If you take the flacon in your hands and turn it towards light, you will see crystal clear perfume through the edges, which reflects magic of the new edition.

Bond No.9 Perfume will be available before Christmas holidays 2009 in amount of 100 ml pure perfume, exclusively in four Bond No.9 boutiques in NYC.

Musk Tonka Bean Rose Agarwood (Oud)

Shelter Island

Bond No. 9 Perfume Fragrance Reviews

tahina
tahina

What does the Little Italy smell like; sausage & peppers?

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

This is Shelter Island plus Oud. This is good for Fall and Winter, Shelter Island good for Summer.

TheLumineri
TheLumineri

Absolutely NO oud in this. Simply a mediocre synthetic rose with a slight synthetic musky tonka undertone. Nothing special. Another SWING and a MISS by Bond no.9 in the books.

wlmyer2
wlmyer2

This is a beautiful scent. It would work well for a woman who has a daring side and for any man who is looking for something different. On me this perfume is a super sweet musky rose. The rose comes out with the tonka, which leaves me feeling a little too saccharine sweet for my liking. I do not get any Oud in this perfume, and I am drawn to Oud scents. So if you are afraid of Oud this would be a good choice because the Oud is almost non-existent.

2nd review.

This fragrance smells amazing. Top 3 fragrances easily for me. The opening blows me away every time. it is definitely very uplifting and brings me a lot of joy.
This is not a EDP. Its 30 plus percent concentration puts it in the pure perfume category. It just last and last. The quality makes this feel like it is never offensive. Great for all occasion and all seasons. Just easy on the trigger on those summer days.
A lot of people are commenting there is no oud in here. I understand why they might feel that way. Typically you here oud and look for the more commonly recognizable, and in my opinion overly used, presentation of oud in a more eastern style of perfumery. This trend is becoming exceptionally popular and quickly abused. Typically dry, woody, and musty. In this oud, as there are multiple variations of oud, is more aromatic, woody, and slightly sweet. And the way it blends with the florals is down right phenomenal. It's Bond No 9's blending of both western and eastern styles, but for a primarily western audience. They've accomplished this very successfully IMHO and since I've seen no fragrance accomplish the same in this manner I would say that makes this a very original fragrance in it's on right. Plus it just smell damn good and like nothing I've ever smelled before.

I really hope more people get to try this.

elnaz_sn
elnaz_sn

So I got this as a gift a few years ago. I had no idea how expensive it was and didnt warm to it, thus I still have it. Being a amateur in perfumery, I don't feel much complexity in this. I get slammed in the senses with Oud and alcohol and sugar. After reading up on it here I decided to try it again as I have kept the bottle. Incredible strength and silage (as is the nature of Oud in my experience). Smells very expensive, and very mature. Powerful, present, and in your face. Not for me, but might possibly recommend it to someone who would love a gold ferrari instead of a bentley. if ysl opium can be described as french chiced up Oud, this I think is Americanized zazzy Manhattan Oud.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

هههههههه
اين انت ايها العود يبدوا انك وضعت كضيف شرف بل همشت تهميشا!
لن اطيل في وصف العطر
اذا كنت ستشرية من اجل نوتة العود
ساقول لك قف لن تجد العود هنا لا من قريب ولامن بعيد وان وجدته ستجدة بشكل خفيف جدا في قاعدة العطر !

اذا كنت ستشرية لتميز نفسك ساقول لك توقف
لان لا شي جديد بالنسبة للعطر عطر فواح قد يكون مزعج وان كان البارز هو المسك والرزو ولكن اجتماعهم شكل مزيج كرائحة ملطفات الجو ورائحة وكرائحة الشامبو او الصابون متكررة عفوا عفوا عفوا حتى 50 ريال كثيرة عليك
اجد اقرب عطر له هو عطر كوول واتر النسائي وافضلة على هذا العطر ...كثيرا
ماذكرته راي شخصي وقد ترى اني مخطئ تمام

stop if looking for oud, you will not found any oud note here, nothing special in this fragrance, remind me to much (cool water for women ) and prefer cool water for women than signature
i hope my english well ....?

dbatiste1

I do not like oud. Never could join the trend. When I see it in a note list or title I avoid the fragrance all together, but the Bond No 9 lady tricked me into to trying this at Nordstrom. THIS SMELLS AMAZING! I love it and I feel great in it. Leaves a nice scent cloud for the major duration of the day.

Whit
Whit

This is another sample I requested from one of my recent orders with them.

Finally, an scent with oud that I can actually wear! Oud and my skin don't get along that well, so I was a little apprehensive to even request this one as a sample. I'm really digging the note combo in this one though. The rose and musk do give a slightly clean vibe but the oud and tonka come in and keeps it from being too clean. They help to "dirty" it up a little, keeping it sexy and smooth. I would actually like to smell this on a man; I think it would be lovely, but women can easily pull this one off as well. Sillage and longevity are great on my skin. If you're not much of an oud fan or it doesn't agree with your skin, try this one on for size.

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

Didn't care for this one as much as the NY Oud. This one is lighter in sillage compared to NY Oud. Not sure if I even detect the oud. It is a musky scent but more soapy as others have said. This one didn't do it for me. If you are looking for a nice rose/oud scent, I would say check out NY Oud by Bond or Tom Ford's Oud Fleur.

oilizer
oilizer

Musk > Rose > Tonka >> Oud

This scent is primarily composed of musk and rose with tonka bean to round out the scent and give it a slight sweetness as it dries down. If I try hard to dissect the scent, I get a hint of oud but in all practicality it is non-existent. Shame on those who upvoted oud above musk and rose! I did hear that oud is used to enhance other scents (increase longevity and such) so maybe that was the goal, not to give it oud-centric scent.

As others mentioned, this is a clean and soapy scent. The citrus/aquatic like clean vibe people mentioned is given by the musk. I consider it a metrosexual scent (what people call "feminine" unisex scent geared towards men). It's well blended, pleasant, versatile and can be worn in all situation - can be someone's signature scent.

It has moderate longevity and sillage which is good enough for me (I like to wear scent for personal pleasure, not to irritate other's sinuses).

Of course, this means it is not particularly original: There are plenty of designer scents that can be substituted for this at much cheaper prices. This is a pass for me.

yvashche
yvashche

What's the use of this whole brand? Horrible names and bottles, a disgusting owner, and cheap smells. While I was shopping for real quality perfumes at Barneys, a gaggle of teenaged blonds came up to the counter and asked for Bond. I knew then it was not something I would ever buy and as the years went by, the constant stale smells and bad publicity completely sealed the deal. Very useless.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I do like this perfume, I guess, but I don't love it- not even close. And tbh, I don't really get oud. I get a powdery, musky, almost soapy/paper-y rose with some hints of a nondescript "man" note (almost slightly spicy or maybe some "woodsy" note they are calling oud?). I don't know. It's confusing. Where is the oud? Maybe I'm confused because I've smelled REAL oud? This isn't oud. This is rosy washing powder with some woodiness. It's feminine yet manly. Hard to describe. Smells much different on my husband than on me. I guess this is the "Western" style oud? Not sure I get the point if it doesn't even smell like oud. If I'm gonna wear oud, I'm gonna WEAR oud, you know? Like Doc Elly, I think the note they are calling "oud" is a slightly woodsy note that really doesn't smell like oud, and in addition, this perfume is highly synthetic (not in a good way).

Plar
Plar

I really wanted to like this, but on me it smells very soapy and detergenty, maybe a little wet and dewy from the rose. I could not really detect the oud and it is a fairly linear fragrance, how it opens is how it ends.

I did not like it on me but it smelled great on my mom, just shows how chemistry can play a part in how a perfume smells.

It has great longevity and moderate sillage.

hijole74
hijole74

Someone below mentioned they smell popcorn in this one and I get that too. It's a waxy, buttery popcorn which is interesting and not bad at all but what comes screaming through according to my nose is watermelon. Yes, watermelon popcorn...odd but nice. Not nice enough however, for something that costs that much money.

rodolfo
rodolfo

As nattonline already said, it does smells a little like cake. More like marzipan actually.
It's sweet, floral and a bit powdery and soapy.
To me, this is a very feminine smell. I can't see a man pulling this off. I would find it very pleasant on a girl though.
It's different from other perfumes I'm used to smell. A good one!

Overall: 3.5/5

jaylim87
jaylim87

I love this one!

Kiku
Kiku

I have recently made the acquaintance of the Bond No 9 series and, quite frankly, could have gone the rest of my life without meeting any of them. I think there is a base perfume for the series and this and that is added to make the different scents. This one seems to be the base. The only thing I smell in it is soap. Or maybe I should say SOAP!!! It is not a warm, sweet, soft, creamy soap such as you would find in, say, vintage Blue Grass. It is a cheap, synthetic soap that punches you right in the face. Gave me a splitting headache. This is one of the worst perfumes I've ever experienced.

butterbean
butterbean

I don't know what "real oud" smells like and I am not sure I totally care. What I do know is what this smells like - a GORGEOUS FRAGRANCE.

I am not a nose of all things oud: real oud, quality oud or anything relating. This review is not based on whether or not the oud in Bond No 9 is some divine mana from heaven - it is based on my take on this fragrance, irregardless of price, and oud quality.

Bond No 9 is just the right balance of masculinity and femininity. The opening is gorgeous, the dry down is sultry, slightly exotic and enticing.

I sampled this at home a few months ago, and kept thinking about how nice it was and finally decided to buy a full bottle.

It opens slightly bergamot citrus like (yes I know its not in there). Sweet beautiful rose blunted from being in your face with a gorgeous woody note, and musk. As it dries it warms and becomes more musky and slightly spicy woody note. The rose never fully leaves. This scent lasts and lasts.

I wore it all day yesterday, and got stopped several times, inquiring what smells so good. The best was at 10 pm, when I was walking dogs. As I walked down the sidewalk, I approached a few people and some power company workers fixing some down lines. They all wanted to know (asking if the beautiful scent was coming from me? as there was a breeze that blew by me in their direction, apparently it had them perplexed as the the source.) The lady wanted to know what it was and had me write it down. She said it was wonderful.

It is a nice fragrance, and very modern. I really love it.

meama
meama

190) Licence to kill
This is a bad joke? There's really someone who dared to say that there was some oud in this perfume without died laughing (and end up in hell)?
How do I write a review for a perfume if they put bleach in a golden bottle?
Let's be positive: it does not burn the skin, it's good. It does not sting the eyes, that's fine too.
Apart from that? You've paid the price of an Amouage quality and you have CK One more woody! No it's really not a bargain.
It's a scam of synthetic product sold in vulgar bottle and who makes howling with laughter the accountant of the company to its earnings.
This product could be sold $ 20 in the street next to an Chanel imitation and a fake LV bag.
Ok this is a smell, but like with all their creations, Bond No. 9 has not yet been able to create a single perfume.
Smell and then despair!

C'est une mauvaise blague? Il y a vraiment quelqu'un qui a osé dire qu'il y avait un du oud dans ce parfum sans mourrir de rire (et finir en enfer)?
Comment je dois faire pour écrire une analyse d'un parfum si ils mettent de l'eau de Javel dans un flacon doré.
Essayons d'être positif: il ne brûle pas la peau, c'est bien. Il ne pique pas les yeux, c'est bien aussi.
A part ça? Vous avez payé le prix de la qualité d'un Amouage et c'est CK One en plus boisé. Ca fait mal.
C'est une arnaque de produit synthétique vendu dans un flacon vulgaire et qui doit faire hurler de rire le comptable de la société devant ses bénéfices.
Ce produit pourrait être vendu 20$ dans la rue à côté d'une imitation de Chanel et d'un faux sac LV.
Ok c'est une odeur, mais comme pour toutes leurs créations, Bond n°9 n'a pas encore été foutu de créer un seul parfum.
Sentez et désespérez!

Bella81
Bella81

I received my sample a few days ago and I was blown away. The fragrance is sensual, woody, and dries down to a nice soft noticeable musk. It is expensive, however, I think I am going to invest in a bottle. When I wear this perfume I can't stop smelling my wrists! It puts me a very nice mood which is an added plus!

michael.j
michael.j

I love the top, but the base is a sickeningly sweet burnt caramel popcorn and dirty socks smell. This smells nothing like New York Oud, as one reviewer proposed. NYO is much spicer, rosier, and not nearly as sugary. I love NYO, but don't love this one. I wish I did. And I wish it didn't give me such a headache.

spa4adri
spa4adri

This scent is so sensual! The Oud it contains is intoxicating! It opens with a certain sweetness and dries down with a warm woody tone. Beautiful, turns heads and gets compliments every time! It is expensive but you can't beat the concentration of this stuff...it lasts for hours.

thazinha30

If there's anyone out there who has this, doesnt like it and would like to sell it, please let me know by sending me a private message. Thank you in advance!!!

thazinha30

Dilish... love it! Got a sample at Saks this morning and as soon as I opened the bon bon wrap the smell immediately took me over. I dabbed it on my skin and I really like how it smells on me. Floral, sharp, sweet but fresh. It reminds me of another perfume, a masculine one, but I cant remember which one. Either way, along with NY for mothers and High Line, this is another wonderful Bond no 9. Will test for a couple more days and decide whether I am willing to buy it.

PS: After wearing a little dab of it on my wrists and neck ALL DAY, I have to say that this has great longevity. It's been about 8 hours and I can still get whiffs of it every time I move around. HEAVENLY!!!!

k1210722
k1210722

This is my absolute favourite of the Bond no 9 scents. My girlfriend puts it on and I always get turned on by it ! Love it!

fuggerone
fuggerone

floral oud...masculine and kinky to the top!

fulya.yahya.9
fulya.yahya.9

this reminds me davidoff cool water for women wrapped with more woody musky notes and ISO E SUper hmmmm..

rzetzm
rzetzm

I feel scammed. My nose and Oud (agarwood) just do NOT get along! And it's such a shame... my signature scents do tend to be quite woody.

I also found it queer that Bond No 9 would release a fragrance that smells so similar - New York Oud - shortly after releasing this fragrance. Even the ingredients are similar, in fact, the rose, agarwood, and musk are in both.

I'd say that's where the similarities ended, but unfortunately, my (untrained, naive, etc) nose cannot tolerate the oud nor really tell the difference between the two. I do enjoy the rose, it reminds me of a rose done right (Declaration d'un soir) but the oud refuses to let me smell anything else for very long. It's at the forefront of the scent and it persists into the drydown.

Am I the only one who is so ridiculously turned off by Oud? I noticed it is in Manhattan, though there's a lot of notes in that one... and I could smell Manhattan on me for days... yum....

To me the Oud is like smelling something so horribly metallic it almost makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, as I'm being shocked by someone unexpectedly, listening to nails scrape down a chalkboard. Seriously, it's that much of a "whoa, UGH!" reaction.

/rant off

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

Like Doc Elly, I smelled something fruity and aquatic with a dash of comet cleaner in it.

It takes several hours for it to be anything close to palatable, and my goodness, thats just way too long to wait.

This one I had to try more than a few times because I couldn't believe this was selling for as much money as it was but smelled like it did.

Obviously this isn't something I plan on purchasing a big bottle of!

I tried the bon bon received in a trade AND at the counter at Sacks, and its the same stuff.

vergil_s
vergil_s

Maybe the world of fragrance has many ouds but here is an oud that only come out of the fabled melting pot that is New York!!
Bond No.9 Signature perfume contains four superbly harmonious East/West ingredients.
Earthy, sultry oud is representing the Eastern world.
Playing up against it is the rose, that epitome of refined sweetness, treasured in both the Middle East and the New World.
Tonka beans from South America add to the heat with its caramel-almond flavor
And White musk, from the Asian deer musk , further underscores oud’s carnal nature! (essenza-nobile)
What makes Perfume so unique in the Bond No. 9 scent repertory is that it is a study in contrasts, a mingling of East and West , Ancient and modern!
This fragrance Frankly seductive and erotic!
I am not fan of the Oud but when I spray it on my body I just tell my self oh my god!
It Capture my Soul And takes my Breath Away!
Trully Amazing Fragrance.
An Excellent perfume from house of bond no.9.

خوش بختانه افتخار تست این عطر رویایی رو داشتم واقعا اسم عطر برازنده ی اونه.
یک شاهکار به یاد ماندنی از خونه ی bond no 9.
من به شخصه طرفدار عود و رز نیستم اما این دو اسانس به طرز استادانهای تو این عطر به کار برده شده.
بین تمامی اسانس ها یک توازن خارق العاده برپاست.
تلفیق هنر شرق و غرب.
ایجاست که عطر سازی معنای هنر به خودش میگیره.
این عطر واقعا متحیرم کرد.
فقط بودجه زیادی میطلبه اما صد در صد ارزش خرید رو داره.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Bond No. 9 - that’s all it says on the sample vial. I thought originally it was their “Signature”, which is supposed to be oud, roses, tonka and musk, but that’s not at all what it smells like. Maybe it’s some fragrance sample that never made it to production. Whatever it is, it opens as a harsh, strong, aquatic-floral scent with a uniquely unpleasant caustic chemical cleaning-product note. It reminds me of a thick, white, mildly gritty, liquid toilet cleaner that used to be sold in Europe. I don’t remember the name, and I don’t know if it’s still on the market. I hadn’t thought of it in years until I smelled this.

I really hope this isn’t their Signature Scent that they sell for $250, but I don’t see anything else on their website that might be it. Sillage is considerable. Eventually the toilet cleaner phase runs its course, leaving behind a fairly conventional-smelling aquatic-floral-woody celebrity-type scent. At that point it’s not bad, but I think I could find something just as nice for a fraction of the price at my local discount store.

And then, about two or three hours in, something miraculous happens. The whole thing softens and takes on a rosy, musky character that I really like a lot. This phase lasts for another 4-5 hours, long enough to enjoy. I really don’t know what to make of this scent. It’s obviously highly synthetic, so I don't want to believe that it’s the Signature perfume. However, towards the middle and end some doubt creeps into my mind. Maybe it is. It does smell musky, and there’s a woodiness that could, maybe, be oud-like if I stretch my imagination. The florals are vaguely rosy. I might be able to love, or at least like, this if I could skip the first 3 hours of it.

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

In my skin is a little similar to Chanel Allure Men, which happens to share some notes with (Chanel is a tad sweeter) I wouldn´t pay 300+dlls for a full bottle of this or any other Bond No.9 perfumes... too much parafernalia, too much brand imagery and too little uniqueness or originality inside the bottles.

First off, let me boldly declare that I am NOT anosmic to oud. Why Bond no 9 itself carries a very fine oud fragrance familiar to me: HARRODS SWAROVSKI LIMITED EDITION. I am sorry to have to report, however, that Bond no 9 SIGNATURE seems like a serious case of "Mistakes were made." Have I been sniffing too much iso-E-super, and is it in fact fat soluble? I'm wondering because SIGNATURE smells to me suspiciously similar to a few different heavily iso-E-super-infused colognes. No oud whatsoever, as far as I can tell! No roses either, for that matter. Just that all-too-familiar "smacks of cedar" smell...

I have to give this one a thumbs down because of the mix-up in the lab or the decanting error. Either way, anyone looking for an oud perfume need not apply... Both this composition and HARRODS FOR HER appear to be the products of "modular perfuming" gone awry.

jae
jae

OK. This is a very Western oud fragrance. Bond No.9 has managed to use oud to its advantage and stay true to its own style of perfumery. For this, Bond No. 9 is a success. This was never meant to be an Eastern fragrance. To expect such would be foolish if one is familiar with Bond No.9

For what is listed for the note composition, this is great! Longevity is on par with what you'd expect from an EDP, the sillage is marvelous on me and it does grab attention.

This is very enjoyable for whoever knows what to expect from it.... This showcases an extremely clean-cut rose/oud accord.

I've been trying many of the Bond N.9 perfumes but I really can't say which ones as they're all basically the same. Well, they're not really the same, but totally looks like.Very loud, vulgar and a bit annoying. The "street name concept" is ridiculous, the bottle is ridiculous, prices are ridiculous and most of all the scents are ridicolous. Mass market expensive scents for rich women with no class but with a platinum credit card. One of the most overstimated perfumes brand ever. Sorry!

Ok this is pure provocation, but honestly, they really need to be "re-sized" (become more realistic).

Udaria
Udaria

If oud is an acquired taste, I have been swayed by this extraordinary perfume. The concentration of all ingredients is 30% and you need very little.

I had tried another oud perfume from Comptoir Sud Pacifique and it was nothing like this.

What I was trying to avoid was that definite oud smell, but in Bond No. 9 signature perfume it is so beautifully paired with roses, straight from the opening, and I feel surrounded by roses and other warm notes. The oud comes forward and then recedes again. I am still waiting to further experience the heart and then the dry down.

So far I can wear this but I mentally have reserved it for special occasions and, since it projects with a definite sillage, it could not be worn in closed spaces, like a theater visit, rather in the open at a glamorous party where it swirls around and is noticeable.

You can wear this with confidence if you have the confidence to carry it off! This is a modern scent.

I have a Bon Bon of this as part of the purchase. I would love a bottle of this but it's the most expensive. So no way I would spend money on a full bottle. (maybe 50ml bottle)

I try it on my skin for the first time today. Due to its high concentration, I only need two little dabs and it lasts throughout the day. I am not sure if other people can smell it but I can, and it smells great. It's just perfect for a special occasion like this holiday! The scent is actually almost like a oriental/gourmand because it's smooth, creamy, and sweet. It makes me think of a a really nice $$$ cake. Oud here is not woody, but it gives the scent the richness, depth, and warmth. Tonka bean is just typical sweet note. I don't get any musk really. Mostly just rose and Oud. It's a very nice combination, which means it's not very masculine, so I wouldn't wear this on a regular basis. It's one of the nicest from Bond No.9

mocha43
mocha43

I have a bon bon of this that I have tested 4 times. It is pleasant, a little sweet but ho hum. Nothing special- especially with that Bond price tag. The bottle is gorgeous, as are many of the line's bottles but I can't afford a beautiful bottle collection. The juice has to be outstanding, at those prices!

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

This smells good! I love it; it does something to my senses, kind of drives me crazy and I gotta get a full bottle.

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

I don t find anything special about it...just the price maybe.

Encata
Encata

It's 100% for women, nothing manly about it.
I put it once on my neck and I wanna kill myself, cause I smell like a rose, too floral

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

It's Unisex. Bond has said that every single one of their scents are unisex, but some are geared more towards men and women. However, all of the scents are unisex.

yantestrs
yantestrs

No animals were harmed. The musk was "inspired" by the Asian deer. First spray is warm wood, no sweetness but I can't stop sniffing. Seems like a skin scent. Once I get to the heart and drydown I'll post further. So far though it's quiet.

Kankuro
Kankuro

I expected so much more of Bond No. 9 perfume. It contains all my favorite notes. I thought it would be an arabic, oriental masterpiece. Last week, I sprayed some of it on my wrist.

Nothing arabic, nothing special. All I could smell was a fruity something. The Oud is synthetic and appears only for a few minutes, faints really quick and all what is left is an artificial bubblegum smell + white musk. It reminds me of 1000 other run-of-the-mill fragrances.

Bond No. 9 has so many gorgeous fragrances: Fire Island, New Haarlem, West Broadway, Chinatown, Broadway Nite, Nuits de NoHo, Success is a job in New York, Lexington Avenue, DNA for Her, Coney Island, Hamptons, Bryant Park, Chelsea Flowers... and so on. But this signature perfume is nothing special. Sorry Bond! For all Oud Lovers: try Pure Oud by Kilian...

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

Since Oud is the "it" ingredient this season, I am in search for a couple to add to my collection.

I am a big fan of Bond No. 9 and keep increasing my Bond collection. Bond No.9 Perfume is a soft oud scent (as compared to their Harrods Swaroviski Limited Ed and By Kilian Pure Oud). It starts of with a light sweet accord before the oud comes to play.

As I was holding the bottle I notice some reflection from the NYC tokens. Giving it a closer look (pictures does not give it justice), the reflection is the transparency design within the tokens allowing you to see the juice inside. It may be worth the purchase just for the bottle itself.

As I wore the scent through out the day and night it stayed close to me skin and the earthy sweetness of the oud still hanged on in a comfortable way.

It was not until the next morning, that I was able to get slight hint of the rose in it. I was surprised and delighted at the same time.

This was described to me by the Bond No. 9 Representative at Saks Fifth Avenue in San Francisco as a "Perfumer's Perfume". It is and I will wait patiently until this scent comes available in the 50 ml size (since I like to have the smaller sizes for my collection).

1/5/2010 update:
If your looking for an Bond No.9 fragrance with a long lasting Oud note, get Harrods Swarovski Limited Edition. It is available without the crystals, making it the same price point as Bond No. 9 Perfume ($330 US Dollars).

JMSWilson
JMSWilson

Yeah, somebody tell me if it is real, since I am allergic to synthetics (due to pesticide poisoning) but not real plant/animal products. (You'd be amazed at the things you take for granted that I cannot use!)

redmosaic
redmosaic

Asian deer musk??? That sounds disgusting. Can anyone tell me, is this a synthetic scent or were actual animals killed/harmed for this musk?

Bond No. 9 Perfume by Bond No 9 3.52 out of 5 based on 172 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Bond No. 9 Perfume fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Bond No. 9 Perfume, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bond No. 9 Perfume by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bond No. 9 Perfume by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.