Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men

BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

BondNo9.com by Bond No 9 is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. BondNo9.com was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, pineapple and juniper berries; middle notes are apple, black currant and cedar; base notes are patchouli, moss, amber and musk.

Bergamot Pineapple Juniper Berries

Apple Black Currant Cedar

Patchouli Moss Amber Musk

DKNY Be Delicious

BondNo9.com Fragrance Reviews

OCNBreeze7
OCNBreeze7

Bond No. 9.com is a masterpiece. It is an underrated niche fragrance suitable for any occasion. To date, I have 21 Bond fragrances and Bond 9.com ranks at the top of the list and garners the most compliments. Simply put – it is everything you could ask for in a fragrance – a beautiful scent, great flexibility, unobtrusive in an office environment, huge “Wow Factor”, and a cool design (I love the way Bond 9 bottles fit my hand). Out of the bottle, you get the overwhelming pineapple notes that surround the amber, herbal, and musk notes that make this fragrance one of the best made. It has catapulted into my Top 5. Yes – there are many similarities to Creed’s Aventus, but I find that I get greater longevity and projection/sillage from No. 9.com. Speaking of the “rock star” performance, Bond 9.com lasts at least 8 hours on me (longer on clothing) with projection greater than arm’s length. While a challenge to get your hands on a bottle (ordered mine direct from Bond), I highly recommend adding to your collection. The final tally for Bond No 9.com is 4.9 stars out of 5 stars. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy your day…

toesofterror
toesofterror

i ordered a few samples of this so i have given it a few tries and for most of the first sample, it smelled almost entirely too fruity / single-noted pineapple-y to me and it was just a turn-off. however, after waiting a few days, and re-applying, it smells ENTIRELY different to me. i don't really like to compare scents per se, unless they smell close to "identical" for the sake of the dollar! (which i have not smelled one that smells "identical" to this, so i will not compare). my notes: a very woodsy (i.e. a DEFINITE cedar) scent with a VERY light citrus swing to it. dry-down = definite oak moss + cedar + juniper berries; a slight bite of the apple. it is a nice wood fragrance; not at all too masculine, although slightly "masculine" leaning; it is not "strong" enough to be off-putting for women, and i do think women could wear this; i would certainly deem this a "unisex" scent. it is almost a sweet cedar fragrance, definitely softened by the bergamot and amber (although i wouldn't say i could necessarily "pick out" either note, they sort of "lift" the usually "heavy" woodsy scent) and citrus notes (after the initial "pineapple" punch, it doesn't really seem to smell so pineapple-y to me, it just lends a "citrusy" sweet air to this) with noticeable juniper berry, oak moss, patchouli (as with almost all bond no 9 fragrances!), and again, that slight bite of apple. to me, this is what good wood smells like. like if you were to open a fragrant cedarwood box that just screams “FOREST!!!” and you want to bury your nose in it. it is nice. the only problem is that (on me) it doesn’t last very long and the projection is also fairly weak. i do like it, at any rate. it would make a nice "cozy" scent for the late fall and winter for women, and could be worn almost any time of year by men (actually probably more summery for men; i would imagine this would smell very good on a man, if it smelled the way it does on me! that whole woodsy "bury your nose in it" thing is a definite turn-on for a scent on a guy! a girl? not so much, but it is a nice change of pace, and i do think it could be pulled off fairly easily by strong women.)

*note: it may just be me, but i have noticed that w/my body chemistry, bond no 9. fragrances tend to "smell" better and more full when applied COLD! i let the bottles sit in a chilly room or by the window in the winter and apply straight to my skin. i have also noticed these fragrances, in general, need to be applied, again, DIRECTLY to the skin; i.e., if you spray your left wrist and rub your wrists together, the scent will only last on your left wrist - so spray both wrists, or wherever you want the scent to stay! that could, again, just be my body chemistry, but i have found this to be unique to bond scents.*

mon nez sait
mon nez sait

Stick with Creed Aventus in my honest opinion if you want something original. Bond disappoints all too often.

Me.Teejay
Me.Teejay

BondNo9.com - Amplified Juicy Pineapple.

All those lusting after the fruity holy grail batch of Aventus, please give this one a try.
If the fruity top notes of aventus is all you seek, you shall find it here.

This is quite a linear scent, and right from the word go, it bombs you with its delicious fruity pineapple and apple note. So delicious and fruity but it can get quite sweet and cloying if not worn properly.

I made a mistake of wearing it to office, as I had misjudged its strength and potency. I was like a walking pineapple all throughout the day and it just wasn't in any mood to let go of me.

Due to its linearity, it can get boring quickly. But those seeking the Z01 /xyz fruity batch (only for the fruity notes ? ) should definitely give this one a try.

Personally, I'm not that impressed. I prefer a little bit more complexity (Oh hi, Aventus!) than what it offers, and the sweet juicy smell becomes a bit too much for me.

One of the better releases from Bond No 9 though.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

This smells EXACTLY like Insurrection II Pure.

The only difference is quality.

It starts out with the same pineapple as the Z01 batch of Aventus. I think this is Aventus without any smoke at all.

To make your own classic Z01 batch spray one spray of Aventus and two sprays of this!

FarOut5150
FarOut5150

Received the "sample" from Bond No 9. Sprayed a couple of times on my chest. I'm really diggin' this scent. Asked my fiancé what she thought: "makes me want to eat you!" Those were her exact words. Haven't really walked around in public with this scent, yet...but I'm willing to bet it will smell great out-and-about. I feel as if I could wear this any time of the year, day, or place.
Thumbs up from me!

Edit: I have realized another reason I love this scent: I am headache free.
What I mean is, sometimes scents have a headache-way about them. Even the ones that I am fond of .... they sometimes cause a headache. I have crappy sinus problems, but this fragrance doesn't irritate my head at all. Plus, it lasts a nice, long time, too!

johnsmunro
johnsmunro

This fragrance is very well done! I really do love it, regardless of it's comparisons to a slew of other well known fragrances. Yes it does have similar traits to Creed Aventus, BN9 Scent of Peace for Him, Reyane Insurrection Pure II and Lomani AB Silver. While I do not care for AB Silver, I do like the remaining three. This is probably the closest direct relative to Aventus. While that might be great, the price tag doesn't warrant choosing this over Aventus. Find the one that you like best and go with it. If money isn't an issue, get all of the above (minus AB Silver). You'll be able to use and love each for different reasons. Happy Hunting!

Francop
Francop

Familiar scent...new and digital?

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

This is a very classy with a blast of apple and Pineapple. This is my new signature scent. My wife stated that I can only wear this cologne with her because a women stated that I smelled edible when I was at the market. Bond has a hit that rivals Aventus. Its more fruity and when it mixing with your body chemistry the sillage and longevity last 8-12 hours or more.

Update: Man this one is so fresh and so clean with fruity notes. A must for any collector of great colognes. I have received a ton of compliments with this one. I had one lady to follow me in Dillards just because she like my cologne and cole haans. She wanted to know the name of the cologne and where to buy this great scent.

bronwen80
bronwen80

The initial spray reminds me of Tuscany by Aramis. The dry down is mostly juniper, cedar, apple and pineapple. It is a very masculine scent that is softened by the bergamot and amber. I love perfumes with a masculine side for the winer but even this is too much for me. Would be absolutely gorgeous on a man especially in the summer. If you like this scent and have not tried Scent of Peace for Men make sure you try it too!

claytron
claytron

Masterpiece!
This is one of the first bonds I sampled. It is bright, fresh, citrusy, woody and slightly musky. I honesly cannot express how much I LOVE this fragrance.
The juniper and pineapple hit you right away and never seem to totaly dissappear. This opening lasts for almost an hour on my skin and transitions seamlessly to the heart of black currant and cedar. The musky, patchouli base is a great compliment to the symphony that is Bond.com.
When I put this on , I just grin because I know for the rest of the day that myself and everyone around me will enjoy this awesome creation. I get no shrotage of compliments with this. In fact, the very first time I put this on, my best friend exclaimed "JESUS, even I want to f#*! you!"(he's not very subtle...)
I do not consider this to be a unisex fragrance. Men only. Also, apply lightly. This one is a beast on me. Longevity and sillage are through the roof! Lasts all damn day on my skin, even in cold weather. I can wear this all year around. Not sure why most people concider this a summer scent...
This may not be for everyone(although I have not met anyone who has a single negative thing to say about it, unlike Aventus...)so, as always, try before you buy.
Longevity: Beast Mode!! 14 hours
Projection: 6 feet
Sillage: 6+ hours

Caist
Caist

Energizing, fresh-tart, cyber citrus
.com is the perfect name for this one!

The overall fragrance is almost electric, that would be the zing to the apple citrus in it, and a great texture that's rather soft when it's dried down. Who the hell cares if it's rumored to bump heads with Aventus, bring your nose down you snoot! Aventus is nice but this a unisex fragrance, so of course it's gotta have a femininity to it, thus not the same effect as Creeds love child.. Really I think it's just the apple note that's similar.

You can buy a sample for 8. bucks but it's really the size that all Bond samples comes in (the candy-disguised ones) so I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed at the size- eh well.

I reccomend trying it because as many as I have tried on, this is a very fun dry-down.

harlemmal
harlemmal

I was so excited when the news came of a bond fragrance that could rival Creed's aventus. I counted down the days until I was able to order. Then after ordering counted down the days until my package came....when I finally smelled it I realized that all my waiting was in vain. Its not a bad smell but the apple smells to synthetic and nauseating to me. I love bonds but this one was disappointing to me. I'll stay with my nuits de noho and success.

drofwonders
drofwonders

I really like Bond #9 One of my absolute faves is Riverside Drive...yum! And my wife adores Bleeker Street. I really wanted this to be good. But it is, in my opinion, a really cheep smelling Aventus wannabe. It's almost swampy smelling, with no freshness to be found anywhere -- lots of cheep smelling musk. Sorry. Aventus FAR surpasses this concoction. Aventus offers more freshness, substance, nuance, and distinctiveness in both the initial impression and the drydown. Even the musk in Aventus smells high class. So glad I got a sample of Bond#9.com rather than a bottle! Again, as a Bond #9 fan, just sayin'....

Tricky2beat
Tricky2beat

Just got a 20ml split. This is nothing like Aventus. The quality is not even close to Creeds. This is sweet n fresh with a hint of musk and amber. Was very excited to try this but first impressions are not great. Perhaps my skin chemistry is causing it to smell rather cheap. Will try it on my clothes and see if that improves things. This is not a bad fragrance but its no great shakes either.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Got a sample of this out of curiosity...

The knee jerk comparisons between this and Aventus are totally misplaced, they have almost nothing in common besides the pineapple note, and even that is played out quite differently here. This stuff is purely synthetic, fresh, crisp, and fruity, with no smokey undertones whatsoever.

The major player in this scent is green apple, of the artificial/candy sort. I do get hints of other fruit notes sitting behind it (yes, including pineapple) but if you sprayed this on your hand and asked people at random what it smelled like, you can be assured they would all just say it smells like green apple.

Things start out rather sharp and tart and take on a somewhat creamier and smoother quality with time, but overall stay pretty linear.

Bondno9.com actually smells a lot like a strong fruity candy along the lines of Airheads or Jolly Ranchers; sweet and fruity in a chemicaly way... Really not a bad scent, but not one I'd want to spray on myself.

I would consider this very feminine, and to me it actually smells way more similar to DKNY Be Delicious than it does Aventus.

dsjg23
dsjg23

This shit right here is the Aventus killa that I was hoping it would be!Creed bow down to the real perfect batch that you should be making at the cost you charge for that smoke in a bottle you call Aventus!Oh now for my review:clean,fruit vibe I get now that I just sprayed it 1 hour ago and its still rocking out without any hint of smoke.Will edit if anything changes as I will wear it to work tonight and get the full effects of what my co-workers think of it.As a side note the bottle isn't bad its hip and up to date with the times of which we live.This is not even close to Fresco which I own.So if you think that puting Fresco on here as a similar scent will devalue BOND9.COM then you must not own Fresco which is not a bad sent but doesn't even hold a candle to this BEAST.4hrs. now still going strong.Just woke up to go to work its been a total of 9 1/2 hrs.and I can still smell it close on skin but damn its like a energizer battery.I will say that there is one great thing about all Creeds that do beat out Bond 9's and that's their atomizers.
EDIT.Everytime I wear this to work I get complements on how good I smell.This is my new favorite fragrance.Also I sometimes use Aventus soap and it works great with this I guess because there is no smokiness in the soap at all but it's a little expensive.

areyouin729
areyouin729

I just got in and after a couple hours on my skin; I must say this is a great scent.

There is a little bit of an Aventus vibe but it's nothing like Aventus; you REALLY smell the apple in it. It somewhat reminds me of Aventus dry down but take out the pineapple and add in bursts of apple with less of a smoke vibe.

I really enjoy this one and was happy it turned out the way it did.

I agree with what GatorNY said; it's lighter and more fruity than Aventus.

gatorNY
gatorNY

Opens with a zesty BURST of Bergamot...a real wake up call! Crisp and slightly sweet, but more sharp/bitter than sweet. About 1/2 hour later I get the fruity apple, but not cloying and definitely unisex the whole way. Last night I found the patchouli after about 2 hours and was thrilled because I LOVE patchouli, but today couldn't find it. Good longevity throughout the day. Worked from 8 until 3 pm, and was aware of the scent all day. This came along right at the right time...hot dog days of summer. Great scent for warm weather. If I had to describe it, I would say it is in the same family as Bleecker, but more warm weather friendly.

I ordered 5 samples on line at their website and they arrived the net day! I know their will be inevitable comparisons to AVENTUS, and the best way I can describe the 2 is that HHTP is lighter and more fruity and AVENTUS is more savory and the woody smokey is much more obvious after about 15 minutes.

dalmajen
dalmajen

But...have you tried it? Don't write a review, if you haven't tried the fragrance...it isn't fair to fragrance lovers who like to know genuine opinions.Sorry..I haven't tried it, but know there a lot of Bond lovers, and collectors who would like real reviews!

BondNo9.com by Bond No 9 3.91 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 BondNo9.com fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bond No 9 BondNo9.com, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BondNo9.com by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BondNo9.com by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.