Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men

BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures BondNo9.com Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

BondNo9.com by Bond No 9 is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. BondNo9.com was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, pineapple and juniper berries; middle notes are apple, black currant and cedar; base notes are patchouli, moss, amber and musk.

Bergamot Pineapple Juniper Berries

Apple Black Currant Cedar

Patchouli Moss Amber Musk

The Scent of Peace for Him

BondNo9.com Fragrance Reviews

Francop
Francop

Familiar scent...new and digital?

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

This is a very classy with a blast of apple and Pineapple. This is my new signature scent. My wife stated that I can only wear this cologne with her because a women stated that I smelled edible when I was at the market. Bond has a hit that rivals Aventus. Its more fruity and when it mixing with your body chemistry the sillage and longevity last 8-12 hours or more.

Update: Man this one is so fresh and so clean with fruity notes. A must for any collector of great colognes. I have received a ton of compliments with this one. I had one lady to follow me in Dillards just because she like my cologne and cole haans. She wanted to know the name of the cologne and where to buy this great scent.

bronwen80
bronwen80

The initial spray reminds me of Tuscany by Aramis. The dry down is mostly juniper, cedar, apple and pineapple. It is a very masculine scent that is softened by the bergamot and amber. I love perfumes with a masculine side for the winer but even this is too much for me. Would be absolutely gorgeous on a man especially in the summer. If you like this scent and have not tried Scent of Peace for Men make sure you try it too!

claytron
claytron

Masterpiece!
This is one of the first bonds I sampled. It is bright, fresh, citrusy, woody and slightly musky. I honesly cannot express how much I LOVE this fragrance.
The juniper and pineapple hit you right away and never seem to totaly dissappear. This opening lasts for almost an hour on my skin and transitions seamlessly to the heart of black currant and cedar. The musky, patchouli base is a great compliment to the symphony that is Bond.com.
When I put this on , I just grin because I know for the rest of the day that myself and everyone around me will enjoy this awesome creation. I get no shrotage of compliments with this. In fact, the very first time I put this on, my best friend exclaimed "JESUS, even I want to f#*! you!"(he's not very subtle...)
I do not consider this to be a unisex fragrance. Men only. Also, apply lightly. This one is a beast on me. Longevity and sillage are through the roof! Lasts all damn day on my skin, even in cold weather. I can wear this all year around. Not sure why most people concider this a summer scent...
This may not be for everyone(although I have not met anyone who has a single negative thing to say about it, unlike Aventus...)so, as always, try before you buy.
Longevity: Beast Mode!! 14 hours
Projection: 6 feet
Sillage: 6+ hours

Caist
Caist

Energizing, fresh-tart, cyber citrus
.com is the perfect name for this one!

The overall fragrance is almost electric, that would be the zing to the apple citrus in it, and a great texture that's rather soft when it's dried down. Who the hell cares if it's rumored to bump heads with Aventus, bring your nose down you snoot! Aventus is nice but this a unisex fragrance, so of course it's gotta have a femininity to it, thus not the same effect as Creeds love child.. Really I think it's just the apple note that's similar.

You can buy a sample for 8. bucks but it's really the size that all Bond samples comes in (the candy-disguised ones) so I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed at the size- eh well.

I reccomend trying it because as many as I have tried on, this is a very fun dry-down.

harlemmal
harlemmal

I was so excited when the news came of a bond fragrance that could rival Creed's aventus. I counted down the days until I was able to order. Then after ordering counted down the days until my package came....when I finally smelled it I realized that all my waiting was in vain. Its not a bad smell but the apple smells to synthetic and nauseating to me. I love bonds but this one was disappointing to me. I'll stay with my nuits de noho and success.

drofwonders
drofwonders

I really like Bond #9 One of my absolute faves is Riverside Drive...yum! And my wife adores Bleeker Street. I really wanted this to be good. But it is, in my opinion, a really cheep smelling Aventus wannabe. It's almost swampy smelling, with no freshness to be found anywhere -- lots of cheep smelling musk. Sorry. Aventus FAR surpasses this concoction. Aventus offers more freshness, substance, nuance, and distinctiveness in both the initial impression and the drydown. Even the musk in Aventus smells high class. So glad I got a sample of Bond#9.com rather than a bottle! Again, as a Bond #9 fan, just sayin'....

Tricky2beat
Tricky2beat

Just got a 20ml split. This is nothing like Aventus. The quality is not even close to Creeds. This is sweet n fresh with a hint of musk and amber. Was very excited to try this but first impressions are not great. Perhaps my skin chemistry is causing it to smell rather cheap. Will try it on my clothes and see if that improves things. This is not a bad fragrance but its no great shakes either.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Got a sample of this out of curiosity...

The knee jerk comparisons between this and Aventus are totally misplaced, they have almost nothing in common besides the pineapple note, and even that is played out quite differently here. This stuff is purely synthetic, fresh, crisp, and fruity, with no smokey undertones whatsoever.

The major player in this scent is green apple, of the artificial/candy sort. I do get hints of other fruit notes sitting behind it (yes, including pineapple) but if you sprayed this on your hand and asked people at random what it smelled like, you can be assured they would all just say it smells like green apple.

Things start out rather sharp and tart and take on a somewhat creamier and smoother quality with time, but overall stay pretty linear.

Bondno9.com actually smells a lot like a strong fruity candy along the lines of Airheads or Jolly Ranchers; sweet and fruity in a chemicaly way... Really not a bad scent, but not one I'd want to spray on myself.

I would consider this very feminine, and to me it actually smells way more similar to DKNY Be Delicious than it does Aventus.

dsjg23
dsjg23

This shit right here is the Aventus killa that I was hoping it would be!Creed bow down to the real perfect batch that you should be making at the cost you charge for that smoke in a bottle you call Aventus!Oh now for my review:clean,fruit vibe I get now that I just sprayed it 1 hour ago and its still rocking out without any hint of smoke.Will edit if anything changes as I will wear it to work tonight and get the full effects of what my co-workers think of it.As a side note the bottle isn't bad its hip and up to date with the times of which we live.This is not even close to Fresco which I own.So if you think that puting Fresco on here as a similar scent will devalue BOND9.COM then you must not own Fresco which is not a bad sent but doesn't even hold a candle to this BEAST.4hrs. now still going strong.Just woke up to go to work its been a total of 9 1/2 hrs.and I can still smell it close on skin but damn its like a energizer battery.I will say that there is one great thing about all Creeds that do beat out Bond 9's and that's their atomizers.
EDIT.Everytime I wear this to work I get complements on how good I smell.This is my new favorite fragrance.Also I sometimes use Aventus soap and it works great with this I guess because there is no smokiness in the soap at all but it's a little expensive.

areyouin729
areyouin729

I just got in and after a couple hours on my skin; I must say this is a great scent.

There is a little bit of an Aventus vibe but it's nothing like Aventus; you REALLY smell the apple in it. It somewhat reminds me of Aventus dry down but take out the pineapple and add in bursts of apple with less of a smoke vibe.

I really enjoy this one and was happy it turned out the way it did.

I agree with what GatorNY said; it's lighter and more fruity than Aventus.

gatorNY
gatorNY

Opens with a zesty BURST of Bergamot...a real wake up call! Crisp and slightly sweet, but more sharp/bitter than sweet. About 1/2 hour later I get the fruity apple, but not cloying and definitely unisex the whole way. Last night I found the patchouli after about 2 hours and was thrilled because I LOVE patchouli, but today couldn't find it. Good longevity throughout the day. Worked from 8 until 3 pm, and was aware of the scent all day. This came along right at the right time...hot dog days of summer. Great scent for warm weather. If I had to describe it, I would say it is in the same family as Bleecker, but more warm weather friendly.

I ordered 5 samples on line at their website and they arrived the net day! I know their will be inevitable comparisons to AVENTUS, and the best way I can describe the 2 is that HHTP is lighter and more fruity and AVENTUS is more savory and the woody smokey is much more obvious after about 15 minutes.

bngreedy
bngreedy

Let me start out by stating that I have not yet tried this fragrance. (Happy dalmajen?)
But, I must point out that the notes are EERILY/COINCIDENTALLY matching to those of Aventus by Creed. Every, and I mean EVERY note is the same in Aventus with the exception of juniper berries.

BondNO9.Com
Top Notes: bergamot(Italian w/ Avnts), pineapple, and *juniper berries*;
Middle Notes: apple (French w/ Avnts), black currant and cedar (birch w/ Avnts);
Base Notes: patchouli, moss, amber (ambergris w/ Avnts) and musk.

I can't blame Bond for trying to cash in off of the major success and fame of Aventus, but I do hope that this is an improvement (fruitier?) and not just a blatant synthetic copy. Just like Cool Water did to Green Irish Tweed.

I have to admit that with this eyesore of a bottle I would rather have the elegant looking Aventus bottle sit atop my dresser any day. Let's just hope the juice inside BondNO9.Com will sway my opinion.

dalmajen
dalmajen

But...have you tried it? Don't write a review, if you haven't tried the fragrance...it isn't fair to fragrance lovers who like to know genuine opinions.Sorry..I haven't tried it, but know there a lot of Bond lovers, and collectors who would like real reviews!

BondNo9.com by Bond No 9 4.05 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 BondNo9.com fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 BondNo9.com, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BondNo9.com by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BondNo9.com by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.