Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Central Park Bond No 9 for women and men

Central Park Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

Central Park Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

Central Park by Bond No 9 is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. Central Park was launched in 2004. Top notes are petitgrain, basil, lemon verbena, lime (linden) blossom and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and bulgarian rose; base notes are cashmere musk, cedar, resins and patchouli.

Petitgrain Basil Lemon Verbena Lime (Linden) Blossom Bergamot

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Bulgarian Rose

Cashmere Musk Cedar resins Patchouli

Nouveau Bowery

Central Park Fragrance Reviews

srt33
srt33

kind of an odd one in some ways. loved the basil, lemon verbena, citrus opening, but after it dries down, the jasmine, lily of the valley, and the floral aspect of the lime blossom just throws it off for me. i'm also not to fond of petitgrain, probably the note I get the most. starts off like a cousin of Riverside Dr, but after the opening fades, wasn't a huge fan

fuggerone
fuggerone

spicy and woody, very fresh and exhilarating... one of those scents made to enhance your mood..great and simple..very "bond-ish" too! Good for winter and spring....

Lausal2328
Lausal2328

Nice pleasant scent, opens Wt a citrus smell and then woodsy, I will say this is slighlty towards the masculine side. Fresh and clean like a light aftershave feeling.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Zesty bergamot, linden blossom and lime combine with fresh green herbs for a very lively, somewhat bitter and fresh opening. Pungent top notes fade rather quickly revealing white florals, dry herbs, light woods and a gentle touch of rose.. Cedar's characteristic pencil shaving aroma, refined patchouli and hints of spicy green basil make a late showing in the dry down. One of the very best green scents from Bond next to Chez Bond. A very natural and refreshing green citrus, herbal and lightly floral scent that any one can wear with confidence and one for the 'test' list.

Score 6/10

thazinha30
thazinha30

Nice smell... for a guy. I just sprayed this on my wrist and it does smell like after shave or something like that. Will wait to see what this will develop into but at first sniff, this is not really my cup of tea. This fresh green garden is missing some flowers...

Scenthunter
Scenthunter

Very distinctive shaving foam smell, so it would rather suit a male wearer, if any.
Disappointed...

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

I love this, I just received a sample of it. I do find it more feminine than masculine. This is fresh casual green. It has a very lemon herbal opening, About an hour later starts smelling a bit like oakmoss/earthy notes which are not listed here. Then the floral hints pronounce themselves, and a few hours later you start smelling the musky patchouli. It's a beautiful scent. I've been looking for a green scent and this is topping it, It was a battle between this and another sample. This one won. It's winter but am ordering a Park Green scent. - Bought it. :)

rzetzm
rzetzm

A great, universal fragrance that begs to be worn on those warm days. Doesn't necessarily have to be worn during the summer, but any day that's unseasonably warm (it's early December in New Orleans, high today is 79) is a good day to spritz yourself with this.

It's uplifting. The citrus isn't generic in this, and it fades into a very green, woodsy aroma. It's very clean and appealing. Very much unlike other clean, green and woody fragrances - although those are the major notes that I pick out. Strange, eh? Guess Bond really knows how to mix 'em.

Wano
Wano

One of my top five from Bond no9. I get a warm citrus scent, not like any others. When i smelled it, while different, i thought of Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien. The lady at the store told me it smells like sex, go figure. Definitively a try in hot weather.

Bond No.9's Central Park is a little bit out of my comfort zone, however I'm really enjoying my sample. It's quite a strong, herbal scent, which could also be perceived as being rather green and masculine.

The opening is somewhere between the scent of a pine forest, and the scent of a vegetable and herb garden after a downpour of rain. Everything seems really green, fresh and vibrant. However it also smells quite masculine, so for the first few minutes I was seriously considering passing my sample on to either my boyfriend or a male friend.

Over time Central Park tends to grow on you. The crisp bergamot underneath all the rich herbs, is quite uplifting. This fragrance is one of those unique choices for Spring and Summer. There is something very appealing about the way it smells on the skin.

Despite having a rather powerful and aromatic opening, not far off the scent of men's cologne, Central Park has a surprisingly floral heart. I certainly did not expect to smell a clean and soft blend of rose, lily of the valley and jasmine, so I was taken quite by surprise when these notes appeared on my skin.

I haven't smelt a perfume as complex as this one in quite some time. I am still in awe of how seamlessly Central Park went from being so sharp and aromatic, to being so floral, crisp and soapy. Although it's not my personal cup of tea, I know I'll miss my sample when it's gone.

The longevity is superb, however I wouldn't expect anything less from the house of Bond No.9. I'm an Australian, so I don't know too much about the actual location, Central Park, but if it smells as good as this, I will definitely put it on my list of places I must visit before I die.

Grottola
Grottola

Central Park is one of my favorite places on Earth, and while Central Park (the fragrance) doesn't exactly smell like it, it's still a wonderful fragrance.

Central Park opens with a clean and green lime note, but on my skin it's joined by the main accord, a very musky/coumarin sort of accord that pretty much dominates the entire fragrance. Call me crazy, but I've smelled this same coumarin sort of accord before, in Sartorial by Penhaligon's. Of course, Central Park came first, and I must say that whatever it is, it's addicting. It brings to mind the smell of the outdoors on a hazy summer afternoon or evening, much like coumarin in other fragrances (such as Mugler's Alien or CB I Hate Perfume's Under the Arbor) can bring to mind the smell of Pennsylvania's countryside on a hot summer night. Either way, I find this smell clean, delectable, and sexy as hell. It also lasts at least five hours, which is a great thing.

Check this one out if you haven't already. You'll be glad you did.

Bitter greens, linden blossom, and lily of the valley? Yes, yes, emphatically yes! Bond no 9 CENTRAL PARK opens with a masculine lime-tinged edge, suggesting that this could be a citrus aromatic, but then confounds expectations, as the aromaticity quickly dissipates, clearing the way to a unique floral green with a universal, hot-weather appeal.

CENTRAL PARK is very clean and very green--like the best contenders in this category--but what's new here is the bitterness, which tinges the florals ever so lightly and abides through to the drydown, sustained by resins which happily impart reasonably good longevity.

The drydown is only lightly floral and very green with a touch of bitterness no longer identifiable as lime. CENTRAL PARK offers a distinctive take on floral green, reminiscent of no other fragrance on earth known to me. On my wish list!

mocha43
mocha43

This starts out with a typical men's cologne burst of bay rum scent. And then in a matter of minutes it fades to a very light citrus with dab of floral scent. I sure am glad I have a sample without springing for a pricey bottle. I would suggest that, if you can, make sure you try a sample sniff for any of your Bond purchases. They have a certain few that I have found to be must have, but I advise you check it for yourself, because of the high cost of the juice.

minimalist
minimalist

I do wear it often in summer, get the limes and the fresh cut grass, some Gin tonic dryness makes it different but for this price a Plasma TV should be included.

guest_Doug
guest_Doug

Absolutely love this flavor but I applied it on my wrists and can not determine if I would be caught wearing this.
Although it is supposed to be unisex, I am thinking I would rather smell this on the neck of my girlfriend.

Any guys out there that wear this?

mal23
mal23

Great Scent. I do not dislike green scents, but for the price of this scent, it does not cut. Overall a nice scent, 7/10 rating.

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

This fragrance is wonderfully composed. Citrusy limey opening. Very green. Generally I don't like a lot of lime on top because it tends toward gourmand. But this is perfectly balanced by the patchouli and musk underneath.

It's a nice fresh fragrance for summer days in the sun. Leaning more toward masculine than feminine, I would say.

Carla
Carla

If you or your significant other are unable to visit New York's Central Park engage in some armchair traveling by spritzing on some of Bond No 9's interpretation and you will feel like you are there. A perfect scent to wear on a warm summer day in the park while enjoying a Sunday Shakespeare in the park performance or a musical concert. The awakening notes of verbena and basil along with the coolness of the lime will enliven your well being to no end. In the middle of this composition the jasmine is fragile whereas the rose is highly notable. This outdoorsy green floral mimics the luscious urban greenery of the of the park with added dashes of cedarwood and a very clean pleasing patchouli in the base. If a green citrus is your preference, this invigorating scent will fit the bill.

Central Park by Bond No 9 3.90 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 18 user reviews

BOND NO. 9 CENTRAL PARK for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BOND NO. 9 CENTRAL PARK for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BOND NO. 9 CENTRAL PARK for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
Bond No. 9 Central Park Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bond No. 9 Central Park Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Bond No. 9 Central Park Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Central Park Perfume by Bond No. 9, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Central Park Perfume by Bond No. 9, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Central Park fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Central Park, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Central Park by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Central Park by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.