Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Eau de Noho Bond No 9 for women and men

Eau de Noho Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

honey

Eau de Noho by Bond No 9 is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Eau de Noho was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Camail. Top notes are mandarin orange, lime (linden) blossom, water notes and green notes; middle notes are violet leaf and mimosa; base notes are oakmoss, amber, musk and cashmere wood.

Mandarin Orange Lime (Linden) Blossom Water Notes Green Notes

Violet Leaf Mimosa

Oakmoss Amber Musk Cashmere Wood

Eau de Noho Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Wow - this is the most true to life 'beach' scent I've ever experience. I don't like it (happy to do a swap with anyone in Brisbane, Aus) but it is uncanny how much it smells like sea water, sand and sunscreen!!

Museumgal
Museumgal

The linden is nice at the start and is really the star of the first hour. Once that fades it is rather nondescript however and doesn't stand out as much. The linden is the note that really makes the composition unique, you could get the rest of the scent much more inexpensively. Also doesn't last as long as most Bonds.

Lausal2328
Lausal2328

Sweet floral, to me smells like gardenia which I don't really like, it's a nice fragrance but not my cup of tea, not unique,,you might find something similar at the fraction of the price, tried other bond no 9 that are more extraordinary than this.

babygurl72
babygurl72

My favorite Bond No 9 fragrance! I just can't get enough of this and am on my second bottle. I dont get any certain note, but it is balmy and gorgeous. I can't see a man pulling this one off per say, but it is a beautiful scent!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Fun and flirty linden to start, full of girly joy. As it warms on the skin, Eau de Noho lends itself to something reminiscent of soft gardenia with a hint of green, courtesy of violet leaf.

A beautiful, fresh floral fragrance that has a 'soft mouth' feel, like sweet yellow gummy bears (I know, an odd parallel, but I can't get the image out of my mind or mouth). Perhaps it's the syrupy oakmoss.

Bond No. 9 website states cashmere wood in the composition, which definitely surfaces as the fragrance dries down, so a little reminiscent of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist with a more prominent floral.

Yes, very clean with an intimate sillage, but somewhat linear--the subtle, musky, ambery base barely saves it from being a very expensive floral bathroom spray. The longevity is poor too.

I recommend Badgley Mischka's Fleurs de Nuit or Marc Jacobs original for a better value, fleshy, clean, smooth citrus floral with a little more character.

jadetrail51
jadetrail51

This is fresh,soft quiet and very easy to wear. Stand out notes for me are the linden flower tempered with a flash of subtle musk. It gets nicer the longer you have it on and for me anyway it really needs a couple of hrs. to develop. I wear fragrance everyday and this might be the one I spritz on when I just want to feel clean but not overly noticed. If you carpool or are in tight quarters with others, they will be nice to you because you'll smell so, so good!
This was a blind purchase, and pretty pricey at $160.00 retail. I was able to buy it on e-bay for half that. Think it's full price worthy.

pansylady
pansylady

I've been on a linden kick this month, so Noho was on my decant list-

I have to say that, on me, it doesn't hold a candle to Tilleul by D'Orsay-it Noho smelled nice enough, but the longevity was really disappointing-

I always expect more from super-pricy labels like Bond...

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Beautiful soft floral, on my skin it smells exactly like linden tree flowers, I can almost taste the tea made out of those flowers in my mouth! This is exactly what I thought Eau du ciel from AG to smell like, except that that one was stronger and with more soapy green notes.
I don't get much orange, or violets , from this one. It's romantic, feminine, delicate. Lasting power and silage are average on my skin, but I just love how serene it feels! It makes me think of perfectly blue sky, summer breeze, and blooming linden trees; white or pastel dresses, pure love, without much desire, sensuality or sexiness. A perfume for soul searching, full of purity, clean and celestial.

michali
michali

Clean,soapy. Lovely Lime flowers.
Beutiful air of spring intocsication.
I love it in the winter,which is not very cold here,
it brings the spring to me,
In the summer it looses it's magic for me.

Its a LOVE. Thank you Cereza for the decant.

Francop
Francop

Eau de NoHo by Bond No. 9

I tried this scent in Harvey Nichols, Manchester 2 years ago and thought "How sweet and feminine is that for me to wear!"...

Since then I have used a full sample and need to admit that the scent has really evolved on me...fresh, sweet, floral but very pleasant and long lasting...I can detect some muguet/lily of the valley that reminds me of one of my favourite Bonds, Eau de New York...

I have now bought the large size bottle and need to admit that I get several hours of pleasure from this formulation...not sure about sillage as it feels very close to the skin but fantastic longevity...thumbs up !!!

Cereza
Cereza

Have you ever wondered in countryside at the early spring when the linden tree blossoms? If no, I would suggest to do so, but if yes then you have an idea how Eau de Noho smells on my skin. It's pure linden with violet lingering now and then. Linden on me is dominant. On me it's extremely sweet, but very, very comforting and enjoyable. It reminds me of those spring days in countryside I mentioned before, because this is very, very natural smell. For some it might be even nauseating and headache inducing, but not for me. For me it's pleasure, first warm sun after a long winter, birds singing and a warm, warm feeling around me. A must have for me. And a must try for everyone else.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I am very pleased that I tried this fragrance. I wanted to know what real, earthy violets smelt like as opposed to the sugary violets a la Insolence. And this is a great reference point.

I also now know that I prefer to wear my violets only if they are copulating with roses or other perky floral gems. To my nose, the soliflore nature of the violet is strident and akin to VOC wafting off molten plastic with all the headache inducing nausea that that implies. I have come across this sensation before and despite my current discomfort I am glad to have isolated the culprit! I now understand why so many violets get candied in perfume.

I also had the opportunity to get to know Linden Blossom a little better as well. I found it lasted quite a long time on my skin, a fact which would have been pleasing if I had been born with my nose set to the right frequency. Sadly, the Catbiscuit Citrus Curse strikes again.

I need a soothing tisane and a lie down now.

Kterhark
Kterhark

i'm going to join Kastehelmi in this one, she pretty much sums up what i would say.

i like violet too, but in a supporting role, not as a lead. To me violet doesn't really offer much, it's fairly one dimensional and gives the same performance every time.

This isn't a bad scent, its just not one that's hooking me. I'd like to see some 'oilier' notes brought in, give it some depth and heaviness. Narcissus would work.

I'm new to Bond, so can't comment on the overall line. More ot come.

Bond no 9 EAU DE NOHO offers a new take on the violet, which here mingles deliciously with linden blossom. I love violets already, and this combination is delightful to my nose. The slightly citrus opening is refreshing and makes this a floral fragrance that works well in the heat, as demonstrated by my reapplication this afternoon, when the temperature reached 95F, with no adverse effect. On the contrary! (-:

EAU DE NOHO also has a substantial base to fix the luscious florality, thanks to which the longevity is good. The drydown has an ambery-clean musky quality, but the violets continue to be the focus. This unique composition is among the best of the Bond floral offerings, and is now on my wishlist. Highly recommended for violet lovers!

mocha43
mocha43

I have tested it 3 times from a bon bon sample and I adore it! It starts out slowly enough, pretty but not great and then in 5 minutes VAVOOM! It is sensual and lucious. All the notes seem so perfect together. The violet lime blossom and orange are wonderful and the oakmoss,amber and musk give it powerful depth. I definitely will buy a full bottle of this, and soon.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

My boyfriend's review: It's way too flowery. It smells like somebody's pink bedroom. Compare the smell of this to the $1 pink hair conditioner you bought...(Suave Cherry Blossom smells pretty nice though...)

My opinion: It smells like violets, more than anything. Real violets, centerstage. I can smell the other notes a bit, but violets usually don't suit me-or they don't here, at least. Makes me think of old English royalty. I have one more Bond No. 9 sample to try, and I have a feeling Bond No. 9 is just not for me. These sample vials are rather large, so if you have a hankering for these expensive scents, you can get your fill from the tiny unadorned, undecorated vials, once you remove them from their candy wrappings. In fact, if you want to try this, pm me-I have a million other violet scents I want to try-but mostly I prefer to try scents where violet isn't so defining, domineering and austere-I'm not so into florals like this.

Carla
Carla

A Purple Haze of luscious wet and wild violets are experienced in this Bond No 9 potion. The citrus opening with it's refreshing essence of lime is short lived leading to a sudden outbreak of the linden blossom reminiscent of the artsy village of No Ho. Much to my liking the violets appear in full force then they slowly lose their sharpness and merge into a soft velvety warming stage with the company of vanilla and amber. Violets are appealing to men and women alike so I would classify this as a non aggressive fragrance for all to go for. Undergo a taste of the eclectic scene of this NYC village and try this Bond No 9 victory! This would be a cool couple fragrance to share and wear

Eau de Noho by Bond No 9 3.66 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 17 user reviews

BOND NO. 9 EAU DE NOHO for WOMEN by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BOND NO. 9 EAU DE NOHO for WOMEN by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BeautyBar.com
Bond No. 9 New York Eau De Noho Eau de Parfum
BOND NO. 9 EAU DE NOHO for WOMEN by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
Bond No. 9 Eau de Noho Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Eau De Noho Perfume by Bond No. 9, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Noho Perfume by Bond No. 9, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
BOND NO. 9 EAU DE NOHO for WOMEN by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
BOND NO. 9 EAU DE NOHO for WOMEN by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Eau de Noho fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Eau de Noho, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Noho by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Noho by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.