Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Fashion Avenue Bond No 9 for women

Fashion Avenue Bond No 9 for women
dislike

yellow floral

Fashion Avenue by Bond No 9 is a Floral fragrance for women. Fashion Avenue was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Robertet. The fragrance features mimosa, ylang-ylang, black currant, water notes, green notes, citruses, sandalwood and cashmere musk.

Mimosa Ylang-Ylang Black Currant Water Notes Green Notes Citruses Sandalwood Cashmere Musk

Calypso Mimosa
After My Own Heart
La Tulipe
Une Folie de Rose

Fashion Avenue Fragrance Reviews

Adiro
Adiro

This is the epitome of feminity, but a soft caressing maybe a bit motherly kind, not the sexually aggressive type. The initial notes combine to give off the most exquisite aroma of the spring blooming linden blossom tree, even if the note is not there in the pyramid. Later it becomes a creamy soft mimosa scent, but one that is fluffy, airy and a bit cold, I detect something like a drop of lavender, something crisp that only accentuates the ethereal feeling of the mimosa bloom. The lasting power is good, the sillage is subtle, and the overall effect is absolutely wonderful. Unusual and very natural smelling for a Bond No 9 perfume, also one of the less popular ones. This is a scent for those who conquer with grace!

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

Here, the ylang and the mimosa combine in a way which smells to me like linden blossom. Very similar to D'Orsay Tilleul. I love linden and wouldn't mind if I got offered a bottle of FA, but would not buy one, not at full price anyway. If I had to choose between the two, I'd choose Tilleul because it's warmer.

Cereza
Cereza

This is no doubt absolutely wonderful, feminine and romantic floral. At the opening I swear I felt some lovely green linden blossoms and at the opening it reminded me a lot of thei other work - Eau de Noho, but at the heart buttery and warm ylang ylang appears. It usually does not work with my skin well, but Fashon Avenue has this quality that the ylang ylang is not dominant and blends very well together with everything else.
It's very comforting and lovely and should be tested by all of those who love romantic florals as this is with fantastic quality. Beautiful.

Checked the nose. Bravo! I must say I don't love this as much as I love Eau de Noho, but if on sale I'd grab a bottle and wear very proudly.

Ummm... All I smell is Dove Soap. Seriously, I just left Saks with a sample paper in my hand. So mild, so clean, so unbelievable that it costs so much.

Mimosa and ylang-ylang mingle enticingly in Bond no 9 FASHION AVENUE, a beautiful, feminine floral fragrance. I have worn this edp a few times now and found that it is a bit strong and volatile for excessive temperatures (>85F), but it works wonderfully in more moderate weather such as the mild 67F we have at this moment.

I really appreciate this amalgamation of mimosa and ylang in a creamy clean musk base. FASHION AVENUE has good longevity thanks to a resinous quality which I find very appealing, but it is entirely different from that of PARK AVENUE--or other florals familiar to me. There is a touch of velvety sweetness which makes me think of tuberose, though it is not listed as a note. Whatever the unlisted mystery ingredients may be, this composition is a winner!

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

a nice floral scent, like an expensive shampoo (in a good way), mimosa is great here, feminine and elegant indeed) the downside is lack of sillage or staying power: it is intense in the beginning, but gradually fades away, so there might be a need to re-apply later. Nevertheless, it is surprisingly beautiful, like a little piece of luxury))

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Subtle and sweet, quiet, stays close to the skin; very sexy but without being strong or having good silage, I would say this is more of a bedroom perfume than a fashion statement as the name suggests. Delicate and serene, a very elegant scent... I would definitely like to have a big bottle if I could find it for a good price, because the scent is charming, soft, creamy and super feminine.

Carla
Carla

Fashion Avenue is inspired by the garment district in New York. This soft yet interesting floral is perfect for fashionistas and perfumistas alike. The immediate pick me up of the black current will set the mood for a day of shopping while the the mesmerizing freshness of mimosa with the scent of clean will have you reeling in delight while scouring the shops and boutiques. After an exhilarating day, the ylang ylang will calm your senses while you enter the evening with the soft touch of cashmere musk. This chic and stylish fragrance is a keeper but the staying power is weak, so be generous with your spritzing, and carry an atomizer filled with this quietly sexy scent in your handbag for frequent touch ups! If fashion is your passion this luxury perfume is for you!

Fashion Avenue by Bond No 9 3.98 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 8 user reviews

BOND NO. 9 FASHION AVENUE for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
BeautyBar.com
Eau De Parfum
Bond No. 9 Fashion Avenue Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bond No. 9 Fashion Avenue Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Fashion Avenue Perfume by Bond No. 9, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Perfume.com
BOND NO. 9 FASHION AVENUE for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
Perfume.com
Fashion Avenue Perfume by Bond No. 9 - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Fashion Avenue Perfume by Bond No. 9 - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Fashion Avenue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Fashion Avenue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fashion Avenue by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fashion Avenue by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.