Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Gramercy Park Bond No 9 for women and men

Gramercy Park Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

Gramercy Park was launched in 2003. The fragrance is floral - green, suitable for both sexes.

Top notes: green notes, leaves. Heart: lily of the valley, cyclamen and English ivy. Base: woody notes and crystal musk.

It is available in bottles of 50 and 100 ml.

Green Notes Grass

Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen Ivy

Woodsy Notes Musk

Good Life
Green Valley

Gramercy Park Fragrance Reviews

scentualMan
scentualMan

Loving this little fragrance! It is 100% the relative of Davidoff's Good Life, a fragrance that has been discontinued for a while and becoming exceedingly hard to find at a fair price. To summarize, its has a green, floral, component that is married to a fresh, melon note which provides a deliciousness and sweetness. It finishes with a sweet, woody base that builds on the green notes - think Live Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent. Perfect for the summer and spring but I don't find it especially masculine. If you like the fragrances I've mentioned, this is a good fit for you. I'm hoping it outlasts GL, which I find to be too fleeting for its rising price tag.

8.5/10

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

smells like Davidoff's Good Life

fubar1963
fubar1963

This, like many of Bond No 9 fragrances, is an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, sprinked with perplexity. This enigma happens to also be living in a crisp green park. It is way more green than I normally would like, so no surprise at first spray I reeled back from the initial sharp grassy assault on my nasal passages.
But I had to give it time, as with many niche fragrances, to develop and mellow at the same time.
Once the slicing green notes begin to relax, it becomes a much more intriguing scent.
The strong leafy notes are still there, but a hint of sweet from the flowers decides to come to this park to lounge lazily on the grassy blanket that is Gramercy Park. I may end up getting a bottle of this, which amazes me and just shows this one is a slow seducer!

heatherine
heatherine

This is a nice fragrance, but honestly it smelled too masculine on me. I can definitely see a man wearing this, and me being attracted by it! For some reason I don't get much of the floral or the green, but mostly musk and wood, maybe a little ivy. Also, it began very strong but died off too soon. I was hunting for a whiff of it after only an hour. I've heard wonderful things about its femininity, it's sillage, and it's endurance, but for whatever reason I got none of those things. It's just not for me.

I really enjoy this fragrance. When I first tested it, I thought I smelled an unpired green mango and very crisp green naunce and floral note. not overly feminine at all. It's a very lovely pleasing scent. Today, I wear it again and it's just a really soft and green floral with a slight creaminess that is just cozy and pleasant to wear. I miss the fruity note tho. Anyway, however it smells on me, I enjoy it overall. No regret in this purchase.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

I like this one but i am not convinced that i see a guy wearing this one. Its soft.

Gramercy Park by Bond No 9 4.00 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Gramercy Park fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Gramercy Park, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gramercy Park by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gramercy Park by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Bleecker Street Creed Aventus Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Creed Silver Mountain Water Creed Green Irish Tweed Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Bond No 9 Central Park Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Bond No 9 Coney Island Bond No 9 So New York Bond No 9 New York Oud Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory Creed Imperial Millesime Bond No 9 Wall Street Creed Original Vetiver Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York Bond No 9 New Haarlem