Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Gramercy Park Bond No 9 for women and men

Gramercy Park Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

Gramercy Park was launched in 2003. The fragrance is floral - green, suitable for both sexes.

Top notes: green notes, leaves. Heart: lily of the valley, cyclamen and English ivy. Base: woody notes and crystal musk.

It is available in bottles of 50 and 100 ml.

Green Notes Grass

Aliage

Gramercy Park Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

I currently reside in Gramercy Park, Manhattan New York City. I can attest and confirm that this scent beautifully and realistically recreates the gated park which is the view I get from my townhouse. Most of all this is a green scent. It opens up like you've actually entered into the park. The greenery is not overwhelming in the way that Chanel No. 19 is. It's detectable but soft and subdued, pleasant, like a spring breeze blowing through trees. The floral note that most jumps out at you is the lily of the valley which is always a scent that harmonizes with green notes because they are mostly small white flowers on green shrubs and leaves. The ivy is also really noticeable as are the woods. Easily a unisex fragrance because chypres and green scents are always very unisex. This is not very floral, not sweet, just a decent green scent. Perfect for the fall and winter. I love this fragrance because it makes me feel right at home. I also spray this fragrance in the air in my townhouse so that guests who have just walked in from the park can smell the scent and compare it to Gramercy Park. It's always a winner. People love how it smells on me and in my house. If you're a green chypre fan and you like scents like Vent Vert Chanel No. 19 and vintage original Ivoire de Balmain or Aliage by Estee Lauder this scent is right up your alley. Love it.

joerodeo92
joerodeo92

The very best modern spring time scent on the market hands down. Smells like a stroll through the park while the morning dew still rests on the surrounding freshly cut grass. Suddenly, a soft breeze comes along and stirs up the various olfactory nuances of all the things mother nature has just produced to form a perfect springtime cocktail for the nose. Gramercy Park embodies this scene perfectly. Being very clean and conservative, it is highly unlikely to offend anyone. My nose detects mainly freshly cut grass and lily of the valley supported by a base of very soft musk, but just enough to form a soft pillow for the green notes above to linger upon. This scent is phenomenal and definitely in the same class as Guerlain's Vetiver, but with a modern twist. Just absolutely gorgeous. One spray to the back of the hand lasts all day. Sillage is moderate, but is definitely noticeable. This is undoubtedly the best scent from the house of Bond No 9.

Sillage: 7/10

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

The 1st time i smelled this perfumes loved it and it came to my mind the deliciousness of Womanity frangrance from Thierry Mugler but in a light more pleasant and more unisex way , as a fan of fig in perfume i thought here will be some fig in the composition but i was mistaken , overall i love this perfume which i find clean green and fresh for a nice casual journey .

scentualMan
scentualMan

Loving this little fragrance! It is 100% the relative of Davidoff's Good Life, a fragrance that has been discontinued for a while and becoming exceedingly hard to find at a fair price. To summarize, its has a green, floral, component that is married to a fresh, melon note which provides a deliciousness and sweetness. It finishes with a sweet, woody base that builds on the green notes - think Live Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent. Perfect for the summer and spring but I don't find it especially masculine. If you like the fragrances I've mentioned, this is a good fit for you. I'm hoping it outlasts GL, which I find to be too fleeting for its rising price tag.

8.5/10

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

smells like Davidoff's Good Life

fubar1963
fubar1963

This, like many of Bond No 9 fragrances, is an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, sprinked with perplexity. This enigma happens to also be living in a crisp green park. It is way more green than I normally would like, so no surprise at first spray I reeled back from the initial sharp grassy assault on my nasal passages.
But I had to give it time, as with many niche fragrances, to develop and mellow at the same time.
Once the slicing green notes begin to relax, it becomes a much more intriguing scent.
The strong leafy notes are still there, but a hint of sweet from the flowers decides to come to this park to lounge lazily on the grassy blanket that is Gramercy Park. I may end up getting a bottle of this, which amazes me and just shows this one is a slow seducer!

heatherine
heatherine

This is a nice fragrance, but honestly it smelled too masculine on me. I can definitely see a man wearing this, and me being attracted by it! For some reason I don't get much of the floral or the green, but mostly musk and wood, maybe a little ivy. Also, it began very strong but died off too soon. I was hunting for a whiff of it after only an hour. I've heard wonderful things about its femininity, it's sillage, and it's endurance, but for whatever reason I got none of those things. It's just not for me.

I really enjoy this fragrance. When I first tested it, I thought I smelled an unpired green mango and very crisp green naunce and floral note. not overly feminine at all. It's a very lovely pleasing scent. Today, I wear it again and it's just a really soft and green floral with a slight creaminess that is just cozy and pleasant to wear. I miss the fruity note tho. Anyway, however it smells on me, I enjoy it overall. No regret in this purchase.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

I like this one but i am not convinced that i see a guy wearing this one. Its soft.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Gramercy Park fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Gramercy Park, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gramercy Park by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gramercy Park by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.