Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Harrods Amber Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

smoky
Harrods Amber Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

Harrods Amber by Bond No 9 is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Harrods Amber was launched in 2011. Top notes are saffron, nutmeg, bergamot and pepper; middle notes are osmanthus, jasmine and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, benzoin, myrhh, agarwood (oud) and musk.

Saffron Nutmeg Bergamot Pepper

Osmanthus Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Benzoin Myrhh Agarwood (Oud) Musk

New York Amber
Amber & Spices

Harrods Amber Fragrance Reviews

I am fairly sure that lots of people will be complaining that Bond no 9 HARRODS AMBER does not smell like amber, but I'm not going to do that, since I happen to believe that we have a surfeit of straight-up amber perfumes available today. (-; Somehow this vast assortment of characteristically potent oriental notes—including myrrh, saffron, nutmeg, pepper, and oud—together produce (alchemically?) a hugely boozy effect on my skin.

Honestly, I feel as though I just went out for an all-night bout of drinking—specifically of dark brown spirits such as scotch. Not at all what I was expecting, but anyone who is looking for a seriously boozy scent should give this one a sniff. Big sillage and impressive longevity, so if you happen to like this kind of composition, you're in luck! As for me, it's high time that I sobered up with a long overdue triple expresso...

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

One of the newer Bonds, Harrods Amber is oud lite. Pleasing, but it just never gets you to fall in love with it (and at those prices...just saying!).

It lists some great notes but not all come out and play.

The top notes really don't stick around before the rose and jasmine notes (nice combo) give it a sweet middle which (for me) is what this frag is all about (ok, the amber base does give it a pleasant sheen but is not as dominant given its name).

I'm finding a number of the Bonds have that pencil shavings in the base notes (just saying). Is it me or does anyone else get that?

Sillage is average with longevity under performing. Flacon is solid and enticing.

It see that Bond has recently made the move to spray caps on their samples (like Malone's). Probably a good move. There are times the old caps put up a fight to get at the juice. Now the downside is the wrappings do not appear as tidy.

Harrods Amber by Bond No 9 3.72 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Harrods Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Harrods Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harrods Amber by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harrods Amber by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Creed Aventus Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Creed Royal Oud Amouage Jubilation for Men Tom Ford Noir de Noir Bond No 9 New Haarlem Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York Serge Lutens Chergui Bond No 9 Eau de New York Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Extreme Creed Imperial Millesime Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Bond No 9 Brooklyn Bond No 9 Cooper Square Yves Saint Laurent M7 Bond No 9 New York Oud Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories