Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Harrods Rose Bond No 9 for women

Harrods Rose Bond No 9 for women
dislike

tuberose

Harrods Rose by Bond No 9 is a Floral fragrance for women. Harrods Rose was launched in 2010. The fragrance features narcissus, tuberose, rose, cashmere wood, ambrette (musk mallow) and musk.

Narcissus Tuberose Rose Cashmere Wood Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Musk

Harrods Rose Fragrance Reviews

Allinug
Allinug

Thank you Mooniq for the sample.

I wish I could say that I like this perfume but I don't. All I can feel is a overwhelming rose smell, is just to much.

Tack Mooniq för provet.

Önskar jag kunde säga att jag tycker om den här parfymen men det gör jag inte. Det enda jag känner är en överväldigande rosdoft, det är bara för mycket.

I was gifted a sample of this today. Wonderful sweet roses with musk and ambrette. I bit too sweet for my taste but really a nice scent. Longlasting and less is more, spray carefully or this will become a room-killer.

Jag fick ett prov i gåva idag. Underbara söta rosor med musk och ambrette. Lite för söt för min smak men verkligen en härlig doft. Otroligt hållbar och lite är lagom, spreja försiktigt annars blir denna en rumsdödare.

Scout
Scout

There are times I wish I was a neuroscientist so I could study the brain and its response to different things, especially taste and smell. It would be great to quantitatively measure the subjective experience of these senses and how people "see" things differently.
I can tell you that some fragrances are like drugs. I believe in the power of aromatherapy to stimulate, relax, enlighten, reflect, imagine. Some like lavender are calming. Powder and antiseptic smells and earthy smells like patchouli can be numbing or grounding. Have you ever smelled Chanel 19 and said to your partner, "oh gosh you seem approachable now!" Dopamine, GABA, adrenaline --- I think all fragrances can have an effect on these hormones.
If my brain were on an imaging scanner the first time I smelled Harrod's Rose, it would light up like someone on MDMA. This stuff is amazing! I instantly felt a flood of serotonin! Joy! Brightness! Energy! Love!
I didn't think I could love Rose any more than I already do, but this one has put it over the top. Its companion tuberose stands next to her like a groom in a black tuxedo, making her radiant glowing white ivory dress and red lips burst forth in a study of blended harmony and contrast. Their marriage almost bears forth a love child that seems like gardenia, but there is no bitterness of gardenia, only the energetic life force.
If you've been to Harrod's in London, you know it's a bit dark and austere in places where clerks await neutrally. It's wealthy and pleasant and sometimes you have to walk through the tea section just to get a pulse.
But this is life and light.
I haven't been this excited in a while. My reaction was purely subconscious too. My brain lit up like a tree on Christmas. Instant joy. Love Love Love

icingsugar
icingsugar

Having hated rose scents for years I have recently found a new love for the note and have become somewhat addicted to scents with it in.

As said previously this is a wonderful vintage kind of rose, this is powdery but not too deep or complex. The lasting power is not great compared to other Bond fragrances I have tried out but then again my skin seems to absorb fragrances very quick. This is wonderfully sweet and romantic, perfect for day or night and is overall very beautiful.

Harrods Rose is most definitely for women. It's very fresh and feminine on my skin. Not entirely rose, (as there is a rather dominant tuberose accord throughout), but nevertheless a rich and somewhat exquisite floral composition.

The rose in this fragrance is clean, rather like the scent of an old-fashioned, rose scented bar of soap. There's a slight creaminess, which I believe is the tuberose shining through, and a hint of fruitiness too, perhaps the scent of pureed pears.

I find it elegant for the most part, but it does have this underlying sense of girlishness and frivolity. Despite the lack of fruits listed in the scent pyramid, Harrods Rose does have a fruity feel, which would certainly appeal to the younger generations. You could say that the bottle represents how this fragrance smells.

I personally prefer my roses much richer and deeper, however this lighter and crisper interpretation isn't necessarily disappointing. Ambrette, which is a note that I sometimes find difficult to love, creates this smooth muskiness from the heart onwards. The overall feeling that I get from smelling Harrods Rose, is that it's fun and it's meant to be enjoyed. Sweet pink roses, with musk, pear and tuberose, all combine to create a scent that is not sexy nor sophisticated, but has an undeniable girlish charm.

The lasting power is more than reasonable, lasting a good six or so hours. I was initially drawn in by the cutesy, baby pink coloured packaging, knowing full well that light rose scents aren't usually my thing. I am impressed, but admittedly not blown away. I will happily use up my sample, but I doubt I would give up my cold, hard cash to buy a full bottle.

Udaria
Udaria

This is a very nice and fresh rose perfume ... easy to wear ... I get a little bit of the tuberose nicely blended in. Quite elegant, as it dries down, yes, something sweet like honey is in there ...

I am tempted to compare Harrods Rose (a sample) with Paris by YSL which I have in a spray bottle. Paris seems to be a busier perfume ... and, at a lack of words, more salty ...

There are lots of rose perfumes on the market; probably Harrods Rose is supposed to be reminiscent of the many roses in London's public parks ... when I visited long ago, I only admired them and did not sniff them ...

I could almost wear this to work, lightly applied.

Francop
Francop

Beautiful, refined, sweet and floral, feminine, distinguished and very distinctively from Bond no 9...

The initial spray is zesty fruity and guess that it must be due to white narcisse...very nice and pleasant and certainly different...then, I can detect tuberose heart notes, familiar from other Bonds...Harrods for her, Saks for her, Saks en rose; on this occasion the tuberose is lighter than in both Saks but very similar to Harrods for her..Dios mio!..I love this note,,,finally the musk, amber and cashmere base notes arrive slowly and they envelope you in a wonderful comfort zone of sheer luxury...

Another memorable beautiful experience from the NYC House...

Big thumbs up

Bond no 9 HARRODS ROSE is one of my favorite floral perfumes from this house. This is a very fine blend with significant tuberose and narcissus along with the rose. The ambrette (a note which I appear to love...), cashmere wood and musk provide an excellent and enticing base, conferring excellent longevity to the composition as a whole.

This combination of rose with tuberose and narcissus works very well for me. With not too much of any and just enough of all three, these notes together produce a very smooth and sniff-worthy floral from start to finish--though I should perhaps clarify that this is a fairly linear creation. Highly recommended for floral lovers. This is a modern perfume!

Harrods Rose by Bond No 9 4.14 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Harrods Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Harrods Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harrods Rose by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harrods Rose by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.