Designers » B » « Groups

Harrods for Him Bond No 9 for men
dislike

leather
smoky
Harrods for Him Bond No 9 for men Pictures Harrods for Him Bond No 9 for men Pictures

Harrods fragrant pair was presented in honour of Harrods from London in 2009. Harrods for Him encompasses rhubarb leaf, star anise, camomille, lavender, allspice berries, violet leaves, birch, musk and sandalwood. The fragrance arrives as 50 and 100ml edp. Nose is Laurent Le Guernec.

Sandalwood Chamomile Lavender Rhubarb Musk Violet Leaf Star Anise Birch

Harrods for Him Fragrance Reviews

ribertol
ribertol

Well... I sprayed this perfume today great oppening but unfortunately the base notes are identical to the bus station bathroom on my skin. The setting is great, I washed my arm twice and the terrible smell of male urine still here '

EvaChasida
EvaChasida

Fabulous fragrance... rich, classic and intriguing. It does transform beautifully in the course of the day; I spray it in the morning and I can still smell it when I leave work at day's end. I also love the Harrods Swarovski Limited, which is a variation on this theme, but I wish Bond No 9 would produce their limited edition scents in non-Swarovksized bottles, because at their prices in this economy, I want to spend my hard-earned money on the fragrance, not the crystals.

CourtrightHer

Great looking bottle! Now, what's inside is another story.

Yes, it does possess a lively and fresh quality at the top that quickly slides into that pencil shavings thing. And, there is a slight creamy quality about. But, it soon goes south or more like sour. I blame it on the musk! Not sure what the deal is but not likeing it. And, where is the lavender?

Sillage is ok but the longevity falls below average.

Yes, I concur, not dissimiliar from Saks for Him or Wall Street for that matter (clearly I'm no fan of Bond's "manly" line).

And, the price is too damn high!

CourtrightHer

Well done and enjoyable. Fresh and light for the sumnmer months.

Certainly would work either day or night. Like the balance of the sandalwood and lavender.

Average sillage. Is it worth the price? Depends.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

It starts out smelling like Bond No.9 Wall Street (fresh and crisp), you say to yourself "this kinda reminds me of something else...nothing special."

Then some how, hours later it becomes a different scent. It turns into a creamy, woodsy and musk fragrance. Placing you into a trance, desiring more.

A very subtle scent which would be great for everyday wear to the office or just hanging around with friends(either in the city or country side).

Harrods for Him by Bond No 9 4.19 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Harrods for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Harrods for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harrods for Him by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harrods for Him by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 New Haarlem Bond No 9 Saks Fifth Avenue for Him Amouage Memoir Man Creed Green Irish Tweed Bond No 9 Brooklyn Bond No 9 Bleecker Street Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Creed Aventus Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Versace Dreamer Creed Original Santal Chanel Egoiste Platinum Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Chanel Allure Homme Sport Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Bond No 9 Coney Island