Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women

Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women
dislike

Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women Pictures Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women Pictures Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women Pictures Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women Pictures Hudson Yards Bond No 9 for women Pictures

Spring in New York full of life, freshness and greenery is poured into a beautiful bottle of the newest fragrance by Bond No9 wishing that long and icy winter is replaced with serenity brought by a new cycle and beautiful, sunny days. Young grass and the first buds decorate the city and their scents give a whole new dimension to the dynamic metropolis and the new bottle perfectly complements the existing collection, standing shoulder to shoulder with well-known editions Central Park South, Central Park West, High Line, Madison Square Park...

The new fragrances Bond No9 Hudson Yards celebrates a new beginning and in its perfume collection it maps a new location in the city that is emerging. Hudson Yards is on the western edge of Manhattan, and this area is currently quite bleak, but in the coming years, this location is planned for building the tallest tower - skyscraper higher than the Empire State Building. It is planned that this part of the city becomes an urban mini metropolis surrounded by beautiful greenery and dotted with many new shops, residential buildings, large office buildings and luxurious hotels, with numerous supermarkets and subway with extended line No7 as well as the terminal for the ferry. In honor of the beginning of construction, Bond No9 creates symbolic smell of spring that will transform the optimism of the season in the creativity that will change the look and width of New York, up till 2017, time of the anticipated completion of work and creation of a completely different modern-urban landscape of the city.

Dewy petals of the new fragrance open the composition. Top notes sparkle with lemonish green lily of the valley, which spreads optimism with innocent freesia flowers and pink pepper. When refreshingly-spicy blend from the beginning wakes up all the senses, dewy peony bouquet combined with Bulgarian roses appears. Floral heart is delicately sweetened with fruity shades of litchi, adding base notes of a sophisticated blend of orange blossom, iris and white musk absolute.

BOND NO9 HUDSON YARDS can be obtained as 100ml Eau de Parfum. Flacons are optimistic, pale green with the brand's logos, embellished with large flowers colored in green like previous editions dedicated to parks. The fragrance can be expected on the market in April 2014.

Lily-of-the-Valley Freesia Pink Pepper

Peony Bulgarian Rose Litchi

Orange Blossom iris White Musk

High Line
Flora by Gucci Glamorous Magnolia

Hudson Yards Fragrance Reviews

Evil Nelly
Evil Nelly

Just received a sample of this. I like this fragrance, but I am not in love with it. This smells very mainstream and quite similar to Flora by Gucci Glamorous Magnolia after an hour upon application. When you compare the two, they have similar green notes, freesia, peony, musk and citrus notes. The litchi in Hudson Yards is very prominent in the opening, similar to the peach in Glamorous Magnolia. I cannot smell any pink pepper notes in the Hudson Yards.

The sillage is soft to moderate with very litle longevity. The Flora by Gucci Glamorous Magnolia in its EDT strength lasts way longer than the Hudson Yards. For the price you pay for the Bond, I feel that the Gucci version with its co-ordinating lotion and shower gel is a better buy.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

"Our dewy fresh spring 2014 eau de parfum celebrates a new beginning that hasn’t even begun yet."!!!
OMG, they launch so many fragrances that there are no more available corners of NYC.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Lovely.....but not me....very floral, very romantic. I am die hard Chinatown and New Haarlem girl. But this is so darn nice, I might have to spring for a bottle, sometime, but not now. I think a lot are going to love this new fragrance! It really is going to be another hit for Bond. I really do like it a lot, but I am not quite "in love" yet. Do yourself a favor a try to get a sample!

carissaaurora
carissaaurora

I got a sample of this in the mail and was finally in the mood to wear it today since the temperature here on the east coast finally went up to the mid 70s. I'm not a huge fan of floral perfumes. Most of the time, they're just too overpowering and not quite right for me. This is a nice, well balanced rose blend that to me is best suited for early summer. I got very strong peony, rose and iris from this. Some litchi, honestly I didn't catch the pink pepper. The musk anchors, but doesn't overpower. It lasted probably about 4 hours from one spray dabbed between my wrists and neck. I see some comparisons to High Line and Madison Square Park. I've tried both of those. To me, High Line is all green/grass notes. I own Madison Square Park, which is perfect for the cool part of spring. More of a mingling of green notes and florals. Hudson Yards sits solidly in the florals part of this grouping, just to give you a sense of where it falls in relation to those 2. It's a very "pretty" perfume. One I would put on when I'm in a pretty, feminine dress, in a very girly mood.

update: I've worn this for a few days now, using 3-4 sprays. The scent is completely gone within 4 hours no matter how much you use. I thought maybe I was just adjusting to it, but when I asked friends if they could detect any perfume, they said no. For this kind of money it needs to stay on much longer than 4 hours. It's too bad, because it really is a nice scent..

Roshap
Roshap

probably one of the better bond releases of the past 2-3 years
i definitely am not reminded of high line at all. high line is a too strong, overly sweet "shampoo" type scent with a decided fruitiness. hudson yards is a spring morning floral,floral,floral witha prominent lily of the valley note.

I grew up with my sister who religiously wore (and still wears it whenever she has) Estee Lauder Pleasures, so upon smelling this, I find it to be very similar but much more intense in every way. Lily of the Valley, Peony, and rose are up front and center for the floral accord. With unique floral sweetness of litchi, and something else that is slightly soapy that turns into a nice powdery intimacy. Hudson Yards is a very opulent floral fragrance for this 2014 spring/summer season. Not exactly redundant and it's a nice welcome to their "Park" collection.

Tovah
Tovah

This is a beautiful, classic, sparkling floral. It's of unmistakably high quality, and it actualizes visions of the first day of Spring in a neighborhood that is sure to be a paragon of éclat on the Hudson River.

Wow!!! I absolutely love this perfume!!! My fav is saks for her, but this is my second fav!!! I will be purchasing this one soon!! It reminds me of Jadore', but I cannot wear that fragrance because it turns bad one me. This one by Bond does notoe!! Yay!!! For me!!! Although this has lily of the valley and peony, it's by no means an ol' lady scent!! As a matter of fact, this is for all ages. Great spring/ summer fragrance!

blueangel0313

Wow!!! I have been looking for a new perfume. I currently love the Saks for her. I absolutely love this new one from Bond. It will be my next perfume! It reminds me of Jadore. I adore turns bad on me, but this one does not. I am very pleased.

Francop
Francop

Lovely floral spring scent from the House of Bond no 9 in NYC.

The start and heart are floral fruity for the first hour followed by a drydown of powerful musk intertwined with iris and orange blossom. There is a lot of baby powder so if you are a powdery scent lover this scent is for you.

The scent overall feels very feminine from beginning to end.

Excellent longevity and projection so 1 spray will last all day (potent juice).

Cleopatracharm
Cleopatracharm

I agree Caist. I see you also have Bond haha. I got to smell it recently, got to agree with that sparkling feeling that Hudson has. Wonderful luxury perfume.

Caist
Caist

A sparkling, wet-petal floral, modestly candied

I'd give this one a 7.5/10

It's a very likeable fragrance, balanced with the litchi and peony in harmony. The pepper oil and the musc absolue give it this misty-dewy texture that makes it very ageless. Great for Spring and Summer.

Hudson Yards by Bond No 9 3.75 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Hudson Yards fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Hudson Yards, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hudson Yards by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hudson Yards by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.