Designers » B » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

I Love New York for Fathers Bond No 9 for men
dislike

herbal
I Love New York for Fathers Bond No 9 for men Pictures

Bond No 9 I Love New York Fathers is a likeable and easygoing fragrance dedicated to fathers.

Top notes: lime, basil and coriander. Heart: lavender, sage and grapefruit flower. Base: moss, musk and amber.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. I Love New York for Fathers was launched in 2012.

Coriander Lime Basil

Lavender Grapefruit blossom Sage

Musk Oakmoss Amber

I Love New York for Fathers Fragrance Reviews

WhoNose
WhoNose

Got a 100ml for $89. Figured for my 1st niche bottle why not. They must of made this for lazy dads because that's exactly what the performance is like on this fragrance. Even if you take a bath in this stuff, you still won't get a decent hour of projection or longevity. The smell of it is okay at best. Safe, clean, fresh, kinda soapy with a subtle lime accenting the fragrance throughout, which is only about 30 mins at the most. Save your money on this one people. Even for $89, with the performance on this thing, it's not worth it.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

Clean, Fresh and nice. Great for work and going out. I had 2 samples that I went through because of the fresh factor and citrus note. I would like this but a 50 mill is 105 bucks I will def buy some other bonds but don't know about pulling the trigger on this one. Yes I will.

Budman
Budman

(Jwaks) is spot in with this one imo. A light Irish Spring vibe at first. Then dries down to a more subtle limey tone.

Problem is it is atrocious in silliage for the price. I sprayed on each inner elbow and one to top of my shirt area while in Sephora, walked outside in the wind for a block or two and when I greeted my wife in the car she could not smell a thing! I had to put it up to her nose for her to detect it. A few hours later I could hardly even tell I was wearing it still despite buying my nose into the area.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Soapy white musk, lavender and spicy basil with hints of sweet lime are the most prominent notes on my skin. Bland and uninspired, this is a nice inoffensive scent fit for casual use or the office that smells like a herbal irish spring soap. I'll skip the cologne and go for the soap if I ever want to smell like that.

Projection, sillage and longevity are all average.

Score 5.5/10

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

My sample card reads "Easy to wear. Easy to love." I couldn't agree more with this.

"I love NY for Fathers" is nice. There's nothing special about it that may justify its price tag. You've probably smelt this fragrance before, but way cheaper.

This is a bit mainstream. Sure, it is limey fresh and quite floral at first, but then this soapy clean lavender and Bond's signature musk come in and make it very wearable and less interesting. Fresh and musky enough for men and floral and sweet enough to please the women. Overall is nice but far less than stellar. If it were a lot less expensive, it'd be my go-to fragrance for everyday use.

Francop
Francop

A very nice scent with a relaxing soul; full of calming herbs and spices (basil, sage, coriander, lavender) and a lovely ambery and musky never ending drydown...

Dougczar
Dougczar

Very green and fresh. While the listed notes are much different, this reminds me a lot of Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit - especially for the first hour or so.

A very light and refreshing lime-based summer fragrance. Like most things in the Bond No. 9 stable, longevity is pretty good.

gatorNY
gatorNY

I can't wait to get a bottle of this. I wore a sample at work yesterday and I was amazed at the longevity and the evolution of the fragrance. The opening is very powerful, fresh and sharp. It reminded me of Bleecker Street at first. Those top notes don't last all that long, but it's not a problem because I then settled in to a very fresh, masculine, energy, with what to me almost smells a bit of a powdery, clean note. I thought that was going to be it, but low and behold at about 6 pm, 9 hours after applying, I started to get the most WONDERFUL warm, woodsy, amber notes. I never seem to be able to pick out the notes that are reported to be in the fragrance pyramid, but that's what the I LOVE NY for Fathers journey was like for me.
This, to me is the most complex of the I LOVE NY line. I love the I LOVE NY for Him, but it's more of a linear experience for me.

jonr951
jonr951

My dad is SO getting this for Father's Day from me. I can't wait to try it. It sounds just like something he would really enjoy. I hope! Haha. : )

I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No 9 3.78 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 10 user reviews

I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9 Fragrance 1.7 oz
I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9 Fragrance 1.7 oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Fathers 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Bond No. 9 I Love New York For Fathers Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bond No. 9 I Love New York For Fathers Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
BOND NO. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK FOR FATHERS for MEN by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9 Fragrance 3.4 oz
I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9 Fragrance 3.4 oz
Eau De Parfum
I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9 Fragrance
I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9 Fragrance
Sephora.com, Inc.
I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Fathers 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Bond No. 9 I Love New York For Fathers Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Bond No. 9 I Love New York For Fathers Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 I Love New York for Fathers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 I Love New York for Fathers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.