Designers » B » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Little Italy Bond No 9 for women and men

Little Italy Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

Little Italy Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

Little Italy by Bond No 9 is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Little Italy was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Camail. Top notes are clementine, mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle note is neroli; base note is musk.

Clementine Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Neroli

Musk

Little Italy Fragrance Reviews

Kayse
Kayse

"Wow! I feel like I've been splashed in the face with cheap pop, and I LIKE it!" Is my husbands comment. I got it in a purse size bon bon kit, and find this one to be a lot of fun in hot weather!

penguin1010
penguin1010

This is the truest, purest, freshest orange scent I have ever smelled. The only other one that even comes close for me is Creed's Zeste Mandarin Pamplemousse, but that one has a dirt-like drydown on me. And I found Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino to be too bitter. But Little Italy is perfect. Just a true orange that is not cloying or bitter, and stays light and fresh. On me it lasts about 8 hours and even smells a little sweeter toward the end. (Perhaps what keeps Little Italy from turning bitter on me is its musk base versus the amber/ambergris bases of the other two fragrances I mentioned--not sure.)

Also, because this is such a pure, linear orange, it is perfect for layering. It gives a little citrus zest to sweet perfumes (especially great with pure vanillas or pure chocolates), and can make any light floral into a fruity floral. It can even complement some orientals! I am still experimenting with layering, but I haven't yet come across anything that it did NOT go with. (I probably wouldn't want to put it with other citrus fragrances, though.)

All in all, I enjoy this scent on its own, but its versatility in layering is what really elevated it to "love" for me.

Alex Souza
Alex Souza

Basically a citrus fragrance with emphasis on Clementine, but not lose the tone of sophistication, this is undoubtedly one of my favorite citrus.

Tovah
Tovah

This is a burst of refreshment! It calls to mind eating orange gelato at a sidewalk cafe on a warm summer evening. Truly addictive...

chrissyc15

I have a 100ml bottle w/box and cap willing to SWAP or SELL. Just PM me :)

REALLY love this scent, but the dry down does not mix to well with my chemistry.

ShaverX
ShaverX

This smells exactly like the orange stuff i use to mop my hardwood floors. it's amazing that Bond no.9 have the gaul to charge such a price for this junk. Shame on them.

fuggerone
fuggerone

very low duration and citrusy all the way...a very expensive "cheapo"!
p.s I love Bond but this really is disappointing to say the least!

chrissyc15

This opens up with a FRESH NON-artifical orange scent. It literally smells like someone cut into a fresh ripe orange... peel and all. Then it warms up, the orange is still prevalent, BUT there is a creamy sweetness that I am trying to determine. After doing some research elsewhere on the internet, I discovered that unknown creaminess was coming from Neroli and JASMINE that is mixed into the middle notes. Then everything settles down and the musk really holds it in place. All the smells mixed together remind me of a summer boozy salty, tequila, orange, and cilantro drink that the Hispanics use to mix-up when I lived in a primary hispanic immigrated town. It was back when I was just discovering drinking ;) lol .... Cilantro Cooler.... yummmm.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

Personally i think this fragrance needs to be called "Little Mexico" vs. Little Italy.... I have never known Italy to use cilantro or very much citrus in their cuisine. Mexico or anywhere in the Caribbean, LOVE oranges and cilantro in everyday life and is very prevalent in their cooking. I personally love this!!!!

I also do agree with earlier reviews that it is very dependent upon the weather and temperature in which you are smelling this. I also noticed that the largest amounts of negative reviews for this fragrance were written in the colder winter months. I smelled this back in December and was like "YUCK, orange cleaner". However, now that I am ready to be beach bound and craving warm weather, it is SO DELICIOUS! I'm thinking... eating at a Mexican restaurant and watching the sunset on the Gulf of Mexico!

Teahupoo
Teahupoo

Cilantro BOMB! Hard to think anyone will like it.
A pass guys...

drakecito
drakecito

Incredible bad, cheap and synthetic fragance from Bond No. 9.
Smell like synthetic mandarine with a metallic dry-down.
I don't understand the price of this.
Orange Sanguine from Atelier or Orange Verte from Hermes, are much better than this (and a lot of cheap too...)

scent: 2/10
longevity: 6/10
sillage: 3/10

Plar
Plar

Received a sample of this and sprayed it on two days ago. Unfortunately, it smelled nice, like orange peels for the first 10 minutes, but after that it smells like something that I can pick up at The Body Shop for a much smaller price tag.

Pros to this is that it is fairly long lasting and smelled on me 12+ hours little from one spray from the sample vial.

Did not like it on me but I hear that it is a good layering fragrance for other Bonds.

Worth a spritz but you can get a citrus smell from other perfumes or lotions that are much cheaper.

rodolfo
rodolfo

I've smelled many bad colognes up to date, but Little Italy deserves a medal. It begins nicely with tangerines but after 5 seconds its pure cilantro! Terrible.
A scrubber for sure.

Overall: 1/5

mahgwet
mahgwet

Count me as one of the sad members of the Cilantro Club. This smells lovely and sunny at first spritz, then after only a few minutes it begins to morph into the inevitable cilantro. :-(

dayzaway99
dayzaway99

it hurts me when i put it on. It smells like orange oil cleaner, that you use to brighten furniture, or like oven cleaner. It is not sexy or gourmand. It is herbal and very hard on the senses. I threw it away. No one i knew would even take it for free. It took up to much space in my limited fragrance cabinet. R.I.P little italy. If you are looking for a sexy citrus spice scent. This is not it

Kain
Kain

What a big disappointment!
The note breakdown looks very interesting.
I was expecting a quality fresh citrusy scent which is simple but could be really pleasing, but this one failed me!
The opening is fresh and sweet citrusy scent with a light bitter herbal scent in the background.
The citrusy scent smell like tangerine and it's sweet.
The quality is very bad and it doesn't smell natural to my nose. it's synthetic and sweet that from first sniff reminded me of a very cheap orange candies that I used to buy when I was a little kid.
It was the cheapest candy in the market but based on what I had in my pocket those days, it's was my only choice and this fragrance remind my of those sweet orange candies!
There is a weak bitter herbal scent in the background too. something like basil or maybe it's neroli that give us that feeling but anyway it's very weak and disappears after half an hour.
The dry down and base is exactly the same of opening but without that bitter herbal smell.
Sweet, synthetic and cheap orange candy and tangerine smell all the way through!
Projection is very weak and completely close to the skin and longevity is around 2 hours on my skin!
I prefer burn my money instead of wasting it on this fragrance that cost around $200!

راستش با توجه به رایحه های این عطر من توقع داشتم یه عطر ساده ولی خوشبو و باکیفیت مرکباتی رو تجربه کنم ولی عجب چیز چرتی هست این
رایحه اولیه این عطر بوی مرکباتی و البته شیرین شبیه به نارنگی و پرتقال هست که یه ته بوی گیاهی و تلخ بصورت خیلی ضعیف در کنارش حس میشه
کیفیت رایحه مرکباتی بسیار پایین هست
راستش منو یاد این آبنباب فله ای های کیلویی میندازه که بچه بودیم از بقالی ها میخریدیم
یه آبنباتهای رنگارنگ و فله که نارنجی رنگش پرتقالی بود و مزه نه چندان طبیعی ولی پرتقالی میداد که خوب طبیعتا شیرین هم بود
بوی این عطر منو دقیقا یاد اون آبنباتهای بی کیفیت و فله ای میندازه
اون ته بوی گیاهی و تلخ هم خیلی ضعیفه و حدود نیم ساعت بعد از بین میره
در ادامه بوی عطر تغییری نمیکنه. همون بوی شیرین و آبنباتی بی کیفیت پرتقالی که گفتم تا آخر همراه شماست
پخش بوی این عطر بسیار ضعیفه و خود شما حتی زورکی بوشو حس میکنین و ماندگاریش هم بین 1 تا 2 ساعت هست
فکر میکنم عطرهای این برند الان تو بازار بین 700 تا 800 باشن
پولتونو آتیش بزنین یا بندازین تو جوب بهتره تا همچین پولی بابت این بدین

sagi77
sagi77

I can only think of go gone cleaning product :(

katemcq
katemcq

Opens with orange peel, Cointreau, and a touch of grapefruit candy, all synthetic but not unpleasant. But that all soon fades to the faint smell of a dog who just rolled in some wet cilantro. The clean drydown notes are nice... if you can smell past the dog.

rzetzm
rzetzm

An amazing scent for summer wear, and increasingly, a wonderful supplement to lots of toasty weather favorites. I love combining this with scents! Bond advertised its mingled brethren...for instance, try Hamptons with this.

You get rich, juicy orange... the freshest I've smelled. I get the fresh juice mixed with the pith - the white part - of an orange. Wow! How'd they do that? Its inherent linear behavior allows it to play with other scents.

It's not terribly sweet, but it's very faithful to what a sliced orange would smell like. Very juicy, very yummy: very summer!

I can understand how this would be a little boring by itself, but I bet some people can wear it well (as is the case with any scent).

Dsanz
Dsanz

CILANTROOOOO!

kazewayz
kazewayz

Not my favorite smell. This was rather annoying. Too citrusy, I don't want to smell like mandarine and lemons. Opens up with a hit of mandarine, but it also turns creamy towards the end, the citrus dominates this all the way. Try it.

mewmewmow
mewmewmow

Uck! In the vial, this smelled like a warm & sweet citrus - fine, if a bit generic. On my skin, it transformed into a horrible chemical abomination. Smelled of cilantro! I hate cilantro. Someone, please, come relieve me of this sample.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Ugh, this is a bad one. I love citrus scents but this is extremely chemical smelling, from the very fitst ugly spritz to the very sad drydown. I feel like i bathed myself in a household cleaning product. Sorry to be so harsh about it but i dont understand how a $200 plus fragrance can smell so bad. Not enjoyable - no freshness, no beauty, just... sad :(
Thank goodness I tested a sample and didnt waste my hard earned money on a $200+ bottle of floor cleaner (or toilette bowl cleaner for that matter.)

PS: my nose is probably the only one that cant smell oranges in this. Yes, it does smell "citrus something" but if real oranges, which i love the smell of, smelled like this, i'd probably quit eating them right away!

saysayg
saysayg

I wanted to branch out my perfume collected and decided to order some samples of Bond no. 9 perfumes. Little Italy was one of my choices, but call me unsophisticated, but it smelled awful on dry down. It started out with a blast of citrus, including mandarin which was OK...I like a bracing citrus on a hot day. But, on dry down...ugh! It smelled like wet dirty money with some moldy mandarin lingering. It reminded me of a walk down a Little Italy restaurant back alley late on a hot summer night. I had to take a bath to get the stuff off.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

I too am one that finds the musk in this disagreeable. It starts with a wonderful citrus blast - very fresh and juicy and extremely natural smelling. All too soon a metallic/wet-dog musk begins to present itself, and sadly only grows stronger in time. It's the same metallic, spermy and just downright weird musk that is used so prominently in Secretions Magnifique.

Hoxx
Hoxx

To me, basic citrus notes are lemon, orange, bergamot and mandarin orange. Nowadays there are plenty of, say, new citruses, like yuzu, grapefruit, litchi, lime, 101 variety of orange and mandarin.

Of all the varieties Bond No 9 took the ugliest one. Clementine is a seedless mandarin, and while being juicy its aroma is much weaker than either mandarin orange or tangerine. It's neither sweet nor sour, neither refreshing nor warming, somehow faceless, I'd say.

When you have something like that as a center of your fragrance, there is a possibility it can be bad. And this one is not bad, it's just not nearly niche-worthy and its price tag is ridiculous. Basically you get a clementine juice in top and heart notes, with some orange flower and musk in the base - and, believe me, it's nothing special either.

This scent is clear and inoffensive though it projects at least a little and has a decent longevity, especially for a citrus scent.

A decent summer scent. Considering how expensive it is - and 200 USD is a hefty price tag - it's literally not worth it, there are hundreds of better fragrances out there.

5.5/10

butterblades
butterblades

I can't believe all the reviews and not a mention of the original Sunny Orange Tree air fresheners ?! It brings me back to my teenage years and my first car. Sunny Orange straight out of the wrapper, in a good way. My one complaint is its longevity is weak.

Kersen
Kersen

how about Hermes CONCENTRE D'ORANGE VERTE?
which one is better?

Majesty
Majesty

Little Italy tries to be a reminiscence of places like Capri,Sicily,it tries to capture the mediterranean breeze and sun's warmth although I am pretty convinced it doesn't manage to. This is not an orange scent at all,it is a pure and sour clementine perfume with an acid aspect. You will smell lemon,tangerine,clementine,neroli,all the kind of citruses but not orange. Very plain and unattractive scent which doesn't justify it's high price. The only thing I like is the bottle but I am going to spend 175$(50 ml) or 230$ for this one. Also very weak staying power.

Blimunda
Blimunda

Be careful with this one and do not be rejected by it easily as it varies a lot from season to season. The first time I tried it, was in winter and I didn't like it at all as, beyond beautiful mandarin smell, there lay some weird musk taking control of the smell. During hot weather and (extremely) high temperature, Little Italy gives you its best and there is not even the slightest trace of the unpleasant note I mentioned previously. It smells of sweet reddish mandarin all the way long, appears to be refreshing and very comfortable, uplifting fragrance that last for hours and hours.

The bottle is one of the cutest and the most funny I've seen!

NaughtyProf
NaughtyProf

Love love love this scent in the heart of summer in Toronto... So soothing on a 34 degree, hot and sunny afternoon or summer evening... Yes, it does not last as long other powerhouse frags, but one can always carry an atomizer and re-apply periodically.... The orange in this scent is scrumptious and like laying in a Tropicana field in mid-summer.... One of my BIG gripes with the Bond No. 9 line and I have three scents, is that the sprayers are dreadful.. Absolutely pathetic... Really guys, you can a lot better than this for the price you command per bottle of your juice.. You oughta take a page out of Creed's blueprint when it comes to the design of sprayers........

aray
aray

I don't know, I am so trying to like this but I have to be honest with myself. The cilantro note is definitely there, only for me, it also has a kind of fishy undercurrent, and I don't mean fishy as in awkward, but fishy as in squid.

All in all it ends up smelling like my grandmother after cleaning shrimp and washing her hands in some crazy dollar store liquid lemon soap. Serious "ew" factor, unfortunately.

swissmissblackburn
swissmissblackburn

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! It goes on bright and citrus-y. After it dries, you begin to smell something green and then you realize it's CILANTRO! Heavenly, amazing cilantro! But then after a couple of hours it fades to a soft, quiet musk. To me, this scent is amazing and addictive. I wish it lasted longer. But like all good things it comes to a quick end.

rdickey
rdickey

I agree with Grottola, it definitely has cilantro (in addition to all kinds of citrus) but I like it. Unfortunately it did not last long enough for me, though. Only about 3 hours.

Roshap
Roshap

i've tried this again and i guess it really does smell synthetic, as others have already said. for a true fresh orange i love atelier cologne's orange sanguine.

benjiboy360
benjiboy360

SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!! I can't stop smelling it it smells so yummy and fresh. This fragrance is best for summer and is absolutely my most favorite to wear during the summer! This smells like fresh oranges and mandarins. It smells very candy like! I think it kinda smells like pez in a sense! This fragrance is absolutely delightful! Though, the longevity is very bad on my skin. This is the downside of the fragrance. Overall I absolutely love the scent!

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I love this! It's actually something I find myself craving to wear! It smells like juicy oranges to me and even if the smell is synthetic, I find myself not caring because it makes me feel happy, energized and cheery when I wear it. It's "zing" just makes me feel uplifted. In my book, this one's a winner!

Tarya
Tarya

Interested on this one? PM me! :-)
I have one unused (First grazy about this one then I noticed I make a misstake..
This doesn't suit me..) 100ml/1,7oz. Original package.
Preferably from EU. I live in Finland.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Man oh man! I adore this scent! This is the juiciest orange I have ever smelled! If you like citrus, this is a winner! Just like peeling a ripe orange and you still smell the white skin of the peel. Nicely done Bond!

Just a tip, the SA at Bond mixed this with Wall Street by Bond and it was fantastic together!

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

"Little Italy" is probably the most expensive orange juice on Earth... Oranges, oranges and oranges. A citrus parade on your skin.

twlahue
twlahue

nice citrus smell, but not outstanding,
only lasts for about 4 hours...

sistercurare
sistercurare

I have a huge orange garden and I can tell you this, Little Italy does not remind me of real orange. It doesn't last long, and I can hardly smell the musk.Also, it is extremely expensive...I can live without it!

Grottola
Grottola

Oranges....

And CILANTRO. FROM HELL.

The orange is marred by a big, fat cilantro note that ruins Little Italy for me. I hate cilantro in my food and to me it smells just like what it tastes like. An unpleasant, plastic-like, metallic sort of odor. The same odor emitted from french fry stands at a high school football game.

It may just be my skin chemistry, or my nose, but Little Italy does NOT work on me.

One plus, I guess, is that it lasts forever.

soleroc
soleroc

The idea behind this fragrance is make you think of a *PLACE* - not a people, and to give you an idea of what & how this perfumier associates with. It is Bond's take on the town called Little Italy, nothing more and nothing less.

P.S. - Keep in mind that many Bond's fragrances are very gourmand-ish (if you will) and purposely done in a "thinking outside-the-box" sort of way.

silentrich
silentrich

Yep orange plastic popsicles. Very linear with below average sillage. Another sub par fragrance from the most overpriced house on the market.

moraine
moraine

Of the many Italian people I have known, not one ever smelled like an orange Popsicle. Neither did their homes, nor their neighbourhoods. But if I forget about the name, and forget that it is a perfume, I like this as a sunny, happy, linear aromatherapy scent.

If you absolutely adore the scent of zingy sweet oranges and want to smell like one yourself, without much sillage, this is the scent for you...

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

If you love oranges and clementines (big time) you might kill for this. But, at the price point being charged, this one dimensional frag is a hard sell. Can't imagine it being one of the top sellers at Bond.

And, does Little Italy remotely smell like this?!? lol. More like an orange sorbet crossed with Lemon Pledge. Also, where is the musk, I ask?

Got to pass on it this one.

Aduial
Aduial

Little Italy starts with a huge bunch of citruses. Each note of Mandarin Orange, Grapefruit and Clemetine is pretty good to recognize. On my first impression it is chemical, like some cleaning agents, but then it is turning into one of the most natural scents I ever smelled. Delicious and fresh, without being a typical Citrus Aromatic.

Combined with Neroli the citruses notes make Little Italy smell like a addictive! bonbon. The Musk is skulking somewhere in the background and therefore it is hardly noticeable.

To me Little Italy is pure relaxation in a bottle, bright, sparkling and joyful. Unfortunately it also got the lasting power of a bonbon.

spensierata
spensierata

This literally almost induced me to gag. First sniff revealed a burst of citrus (nice) subsequently followed by a nasty, old cheese smell. Yuck.

When I think of Little Italy, I think of Pizza, Pasta, Gelato, and the foul odor from the nearby Chinatown. But this Bond No.9 Little Italy is nothing like that (Neither the Bond No.9 Chinatown!) People at Bond must be really creative!

This Little Italy packs a big punch of orange. It's the most concentrate orange scent I have smelled. It smells natural and there is nothing else to smell really, but just pure strong oranges til you get sick of it, and it lasts forever. Musk will eventually show up and blend in with orange, but by then it becomes uninteresting. Anyway, I still don't get it why it's named Little Italy.

Another addictive composition by Bond no 9, LITTLE ITALY opens with a blindingly bright burst of citrus, with an emphasis on orange zest. This is the nicest presentation of fresh orange that I have ever encountered in the world of perfume. But wait, there's more: as the citrus melange subsides slightly, a beautiful neroli-musk complex comes through, making this creation not just another citrus-in-a-bottle frag.

I have two concerns about LITTLE ITALY: first, the longevity is not great--I have zero difficulty spraying on large volumes of this delectable cologne-like edp and could easily empty a bottle in no time at all. Second, the very deliciousness of LITTLE ITALY makes it suitable only for those days when I really can just indulge in the conscious appreciation of the fragrance that I am wearing. When I don this juice, I find myself thinking about how wonderful I smell rather than whatever I was supposedly doing... LITTLE ITALY is a top-notch "I'm on vacation" frag!

mocha43
mocha43

Smells pretty strange on me- And not in a good way. Maybe it's the citrus blended with the musk. It smells bitter citrus and like it had a bunch of herbs mixed in. I waited for it to develop but it did not develop into anything that I liked. I have been testing samples and with this, I'm glad it was just a sample.

falovalo
falovalo

Lot's of fresh juicy oranges. Usually, when things are super citrusy I find that they smell like kitchen cleanser. But this was a nice surprise, no kitchen cleanser or anything medicinal.

kochmm
kochmm

Great orange scent. You can add this fragrance on top of another. It blends quite well.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

This one is another Bond No. 9 that was pleasant but nothing special and not quite right on me.

Little Italy opens with one of the truest orange aromas I have ever smelled in a perfume. It's like a fresh, sweet blood orange being peeled in the room right next to you. The effect of the orange fruity note was amazing, but citrus notes are generally fleeting and Little Italy was no exception.

Most scents with prominent orange notes either veer into the "fruit salad and cream" direction or into the "clean citrus and herbal" direction. Little Italy gives way in about 15 minutes to a fairly typical soapy "Clean" type of scent. I loved the opening of Little Italy, but the dry-down "Clean" scent lingered for hours and I don't think I like it well enough to purchase.

I do give Bond No. 9 credit for having good persistence and sillage in all of their scents I have tried, and given their price, I would expect nothing less.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

UGH! I really love the initial blast of this, but 5 minutes later it smells like a dog being washed! I'm soooo freakin' mad at that!

Carla
Carla

Oh the Orange in this zesty Bond No 9 fragrance! The nexus of tangy top notes will send you straight to Cloud 9. Simply stated it's as citrusy as you can get with flashes of jasmine and a base of infinite musk! This would be great to layer with other citrus oriented scents or by itself, this jaunty fragrance works well alone. It's perfect for a stroll along the quaint cobblestone street of Mulberry in New York's own Little Italy, or if your lucky enough to walk on the bridge of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence, Italy, you will radiate with pure, fresh citrus scents and Italian sunshine. The brightly colored orange bottle simulating opaque murano glass is as sparkling as the fragrance itself!

Goes on as a bright citrus with a touch of jasmine, but dries down to smell exactly like cheap shampoo on me. Not good,not worth the price and not wearable on my skin chemistry.

jeca
jeca

This perfume is going to be one of my favorite citrus perfumes! Very remarkable and joyful like sunny Italy. This citrus-floral composition is without any retro nuances, modern but unusual, citruses are so bright, freshly sharp and orange blossom gives all its warmness and sweetness to them. The scent of happiness.

guest_andyconda
guest_andyconda

This is the only scent that bond makes that i do not care for.It smells better after about an hour but it still not worth it.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

I like the combination of citrus essences in this perfume, too bad cause it don`t last long on my skin. There are joyful citruses in the beginning, with sparkling energetic aromas. In one moment all citrus notes just disappeared, and then just pure and bitter sweet neroli stayed on my skin. Musk stays longer than first notes and it is very sensual and smooth.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This was one of those fragrances I was not sure about at first. I purchased it for my partner since he leans toward Citrus Notes. The first time I wore this scent, it was too sweet for me. But lately, I enjoy and have come to love this EDP b/c of the grapefruit notes with neroli.

Little Italy by Bond No 9 3.06 out of 5 based on 190 ratings and 61 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Little Italy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Little Italy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Little Italy by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Little Italy by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.