Designers » B » « Groups

New Orleans Bond No 9 for women and men

New Orleans Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

New Orleans is a new fragrance by the house of Bond No.9 presented in 2009. Top notes incorporate tuberose, violet leaf, black currant bud and leaf and vanilla. A heart blossoms with lily of the valley, mandarin,black currant and bergamot, while base notes finish with cinnamon, patchouli, amber and sandalwood. The flacon is coloured in matt grey with Swarovski crystals, available as 50 and 100ml edt. The fragrance was created by Laurice Rahme.

Tuberose Violet Leaf Cassis Vanille

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lily-of-the-Valley Black Currant

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Cinnamon

New Orleans Fragrance Reviews

NightWork
NightWork

I was born and raised in Louisiana so when this fragrance was released in its very limited numbers I made sure that I got myself a bottle asap. I thought it'd be nice to have a cool little tribute to the south and to where I'm from. The scent itself is nice. Considering new Orleans inspired this scent I was sort of hoping for something a bit on the boozey side of things. A nice hint of rum or whiskey would give this fragrance the depth and warmth that it needs. Its fine on its own....don't know what the person below me is yapping about ;)

It was no mean feat to get my nose on Bond no. 9 "NEW ORLEANS" (even the Manhattan headquarters doesn't carry "it"--or do they? read on...), but happily the Saks counter from Down Yonder replied with customary Southern hospitality and sent not one but two samples my way.

Yes, two. There is a black bottle, for guys, filled with something akin to MONTAUK, and there is a purple bottle, for gals, seemingly filled with CHINATOWN. Okay, Bond boardmembers, I think that it's time to pause, take stock, and begin to think in broader terms about where your dozens of launches are going to fit into the history of perfume.

The bottles are fine as yuppy latte table decorations, but you don't need to re-release the same perfumes in different bottles with different names! Someone might just find out!!!!

New Orleans by Bond No 9 4.71 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 New Orleans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 New Orleans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify New Orleans by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of New Orleans by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Bleecker Street Bond No 9 Wall Street Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Robert Piguet Fracas Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Bond No 9 New Haarlem Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Givenchy Ange ou Demon Bond No 9 Success Bond No 9 West Side Bond No 9 I Love New York for All Vera Wang Vera Wang Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ralph Lauren Safari Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Bond No 9 Little Italy Bond No 9 Fire Island Bond No 9 Brooklyn Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious