Designers » B » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Nouveau Bowery Bond No 9 for women
dislike

herbal
Nouveau Bowery Bond No 9 for women Pictures

Nouveau Bowery by Bond No 9 is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Nouveau Bowery was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Robertet. The fragrance features lime, basil, lily, bergamot, thyme, mandarin orange, violet, woody notes, indonesian patchouli leaf, oakmoss and vetiver.

Lime Basil Lily Bergamot Thyme Mandarin Orange Violet Woody Notes Indonesian Patchouli Leaf Oakmoss Vetiver

Eau Folle
Lime and Bergamot Eau Fraiche
Central Park

Nouveau Bowery Fragrance Reviews

fuggerone
fuggerone

wood, citrusy and lightly green..very much on the same wavelenght of Central Park..great..enjoying it right now!

srt33
srt33

did not know this was labeled as a women's fragrance. very similar in the opening to Central Park, a lot of citrus and also basil. and just like Central Park, after the top, start getting more of the florals, leans too feminine for my tastes.

Lausal2328
Lausal2328

This could be easily unisex, its citrus with a sharp edge to it, I get lime, bergamot and a wood note mostly, pleasant, I suggest to try it before buying it.very long lasting with moderate sillage, fresh & sexy comes to mind with this.fragance.

Cams
Cams

Wow. I'm in love with this. Fantastic combination of notes which works perfectly on my skin. And with Bond you can mix the fragrances and it goes brilliantly with Little Italy, Nuits de Noho and I Love New York for Mothers Day. It lasts for more than 7 hours! A must try.

Grottola
Grottola

Another perfume that sadly smells better on a card than it does on my skin, Nouveau Bowery is simply a lime-basil bonanza for hours on end, and while that should by all means be perfect, it's REALLY fruity. Like, tooty-fruity. Nouveau Bowery is GOOD, just too fruity for me.

I prefer Lime, Basil, Mandarin by Jo Malone still, as that one is a lot fresher and more herbal. Still, check out Nouveau Bowery.

Francop
Francop

Beautiful lime, lemon, citrus, zesty scent that lingers forever; reminds me of my childhood when my auntie Marta would wear Eau Folle by Guy Laroche which has now been discontinued...perfect scent for summer/autumn and anytime you want to give yourself a booster of energy...big thumbs up !!!

The people at Bond no 9 really know what they're doing when it comes to citrus and, in particular, lime. NOUVEAU BOWERY is another example of a simple yet appealing lime-based summer fragrance suitable for women or men, though its unsentimental, minimally floral aromaticity may appeal more to the latter than the former.

Is this really a three-note wonder? Surely there are some other important components beyond lime, basil, and lily, but NOUVEAU BOWERY is not much more complex than that. I'd guess that vetiver and a jot of oakmoss may also be contributors to this medium-low sillage composition, which has exceptionally good longevity for a citrus aromatic.

I like this a lot and may buy a bottle next summer, but since I already have CENTRAL PARK, and the summer is more than half over, and I probably will not want to wear NOUVEAU BOWERY once the temperature descends, I'll have to console myself for the time being with sniffs from my now empty sample vial.

mocha43
mocha43

It starts out citrusy and soon the basil note comes in. To me it's unisex, cheerful and refreshing but does not last long enough or smell good enough that I would consider springing for a pricey bottle.

BurningAcid
BurningAcid

For me this is not unisex, it is for men. I would wear it in hot summer days, but I preffer giving it to my boyfriend. It does not work good with my chemistry. Basil and lime: they just sit on top of my skin and nothing happens... Little bit boring, I would deffinetly not call it "anti parfume". For me is just odrinary nice citrus smell, no sweetness here, just fresh and linear smell.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This EdP is described on the Bond No.9 site as "...an enticing anti-perfume, composed of dissonant florals, citrus and herbs."

If your looking for citrus fragrance you will not find it here. This is a beautiful blend of basil and lily with a hint of lime.

At first you may get a hint of the lime but the notes are fleeting. I love the predominant basil notes that continuously remind me of fresh basil being cut. The sharpness of the basil is soften with the lily accords.

I wear this when I want something out of the norm.

Nouveau Bowery by Bond No 9 3.72 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Nouveau Bowery fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Nouveau Bowery, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nouveau Bowery by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nouveau Bowery by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.