Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Nuits de Noho Bond No 9 for women

Nuits de Noho Bond No 9 for women
dislike

Nuits de Noho Bond No 9 for women Pictures Nuits de Noho Bond No 9 for women Pictures Nuits de Noho Bond No 9 for women Pictures Nuits de Noho Bond No 9 for women Pictures

Nuits de Noho by Bond No 9 is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Nuits de Noho was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Robertet. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and pineapple leaf; middle notes are jasmine and brazilian rosewood; base notes are vanilla, patchouli and musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pineapple Leaf

I Love New York for Holidays

Nuits de Noho Fragrance Reviews

Chiquis
Chiquis

In college I wore Amor Amor by Cacharel and Miami Glow by JLo. I really couldn't afford much more. One of my elitest college friends told me that I should choose a quality, expensive, more professional perfume since I would be graduating college and going on important job interviews. He said I needed a "big girl" perfume. He took me to Neiman Marcus to help me choose one and I chose Nuits de Noho. Looking back I should have required his pushy behind to foot the $200 bill!!! lol Anyways, one whiff of Nuits de Noho and I fell in love. That was 8 years ago. I will say that my original bottle has held up well over the years, considering that I haven't been very kind to it. I've moved twice across country and played bad perfume owner when I tossed it into a box and left it in garaged storage for 6 months... In the summer!!! Two other perfumes that were boxed up with it went rancid and I had to throw them away. But this and my original bottle of Miami Glow still smell great. Go figure.

It smells way too masculine for my tastes now. Now that I'm approaching 30 I want to smell young and feminine. This is very deep and woodsy. In fact, if I smelled a man wearing this I would tell him that he smelled sexy. I think a man could pull off Nuits de Noho with ease.

Some things to know about Nuits de Noho:
1. Do not overspray!! I'm a proponent of the overspray, but some perfumes just simply CANNOT be oversprayed. This is one. 2 sprays maximum!
2. This is woodsy, patchuoli heavy. Very deep and sweet. Imagine walking through the forests of Oregon or Washington state... very evergreen and thick. That is Nuits de Noho in my opinion.
3. It's longlasting and has amazing sillage. Since I don't feel comfortable wearing this I use this as a spray on my blankets. I've packed them for spring and summertime since it is already too hot for blankets. I'd gamble money that when I unpack them that they will still smell like Nuits de Noho.

Quickwords to describe this fragrance: woodsy, heavy, thick, autumn, sweet, masculine, longlasting

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

I like this one, but on a man. The mix of the patchouli, wood, and musk give it a very masculine scent. I didn't like it on my, but loved on my husband!

sosterland
sosterland

Just got this frag after wanting it for a while. Since it is so expensive I was hesitant. I can say it is a great frag, warm, sexy, mysterious. In all honesty it should not cost this much. If you thought about buying it you can find similar scents for a much more reasonable price. Also the bottle looks like it has a sticker with stars on it and it has a plastic top! I was very disappointed in the quality of the bottle for this price.

Plar
Plar

Tried it on and to me it smelled very similar to Angel as a lot of reviewers have mentioned. It is unbelievably long lasting with only one spray and projection is quite large(I could smell it through my clothes).

I couldn't really pick out the notes as all I could think about is how much it reminded me of Angel. Of course as with all perfume my opinion is dependent on how it smells on me, but on someone else it might smell amazing. Unfortunately, due to its similarity to Angel and its price tag, it was not the one for me, as I can get a fairly similar smell from Angel at a lower price point. A must try if you want something similar to Angel but not as in your face and polarizing the way Angel can be.

carissaaurora
carissaaurora

The opening is delicious citrus soft sweetness, like a daydreamy trip to a bonfire on a warm summer beach. It then moves to a beautiful incense smell as the jasmine, citrus and rosewood begin to mingle over the patchouli base. This is my favorite part of the development. Brings me back to my college days, warm soft afternoon light filtering through the incense smoke in the apartment. Next, the rosewood really begins to shout on my skin as the citrus drifts away. The very end is musk and vanilla, which has a sour note on my skin. Make sure to spray some on your clothes to retain more of the top notes throughout the wear.

Scentsofwellbeing
Scentsofwellbeing

I can't believe how beautiful this fragrance is! It smells like a Tom Ford Private Blend or Serge Lutens fragrance.

Its so deep, rich, powerful and mysterious.

It starts off refreshing with notes of mandarin, pineapple leaf, and bergamot, but turns into a warm floral with notes of patchouli , jasmine and musk.

This can be pulled off by a man as well! I bought it at Saks in Beverly Hills and the sales rep said its very popular with both men and women.

I can see the comparisons to Angel, but its much more elegant and refined. The great thing about this scent is that there is no coffee, chocolate or caramel in this fragrance.

It does not come across as a "Sticky-sweet candied floral" like Angel and many others out there. The Patchouli and musk are very high quality without coming out across in a synthetic "Flowerbomb" type accord.

Very bottle worthy and highly recommended for both men and women!

Hoxx
Hoxx

The comparisons with Angel are in place, certainly, but there is a sizable difference between Angel and NdN. While they're both heavy on patchouli and jasmine and vanilla, Nuits de Noho is more fruity due to the pineapple undertone that lingers through the whole scent pyramid. On the other hand, Angel is filled with a strong chocolate note, making it sweeter and heavier.

The bigger difference is in the way the composition is made. Angel is opulent, untamed and wild, whereas NdN is tender and subtle. It's like NdN is a finished product, like, a refinement of Angel. You see, you have a solid sillage and longevity with NdN - solid might even be an understatement, but it's never as toxic and as agressive as Angel, which can induce allergies if even slightly overapplied. Nuits de Noho is not screaming for attention and is still able to give you a positive aura and a lot of compliments.

I don't see a single reason why I, or any other man in particular, shouldn't wear this thing, just as Angel - it is true that they are feminine on a girl/woman, but they are masculine on men, I can guarantee that from my own experience.

Now, I think that NdN is way better than Angel, overall. Angel is too much in-your-face, sweet and nauseating, whereas NdN is perfectly balanced. They are similar enough, however, if you have a thin wallet like I do. The price range for Nuits de Noho is, I think, the only obstacle and the only reason to buy Angel before NdN.

All in all, this is a hell of a scent, maybe not especially original, but perfectly made and nicely mannered.

9.25/10

Kiku
Kiku

This is like every other Bond No 9: starts out nice then turns soapy, soapy, soapy. Very strong and gave me a headache.

bunny.temper
bunny.temper

Bond No. 9 -- I LOVE Bond No. 9. My favorite is PEACE. Smells like Light blue (D&G). While I type this review, I've sprayed Nuits de Noho on me. Capturing the top notes, hard to distinguish. Because I don't know what pineapple, mandarin orange and bergamot would smell like combined - I can just describe the first impression as spicy, sweet and capturing. Capturing as in you are Lady Jane Grey captured by a bunch of natives on some cannibalistic island and one has fallen in love with your scent, and defends you from getting eaten, and he falls in love with you. Of course, he's gorgeous, with a dark piercing stare, long black hair, and biceps and abs for days. I'm describing a Rosemary Rogers book! Anyways, back to NDN. I think the rosewood is coming through, and definitely the patchouli. When I whiffed this scent the first time, I bought it. Not a scent I spray on several times a month -- but hey! Now that autumn is upon us, maybe I just might start and gather the male impressions at work. It is a sophisticated and confident scent. It makes me feel like... oh yes! Emma Peel!!

christianne1
christianne1

One of the few Bond fragrances that I love (along with New Haarlem and couple others from the original line up). Only problem is they blinged out the bottle. Why must they do this? I LOVE the clear bottles, so tasteful and expensive looking. I just can not stand the multi-colored, loud screaming for attention bottles they have had for the last few years. The Nuits de Noho bottle originally was clear with a blue label and it was gorgeous. Now the whole bottle is blue and it is covered in freaking silver stars. I know some people don't like the same bottle over and over with only different labels but I am one of these boring people who like the understated elegance of that. I don't want a big multi colored disco ball look on my dresser or bathroom countertop.

I have read the comparisons to Angel but I don't get the similarity. I do not like Angel and returned it after one spray when I first purchased it years ago. Just TOO MUCH for me. This isn't...it is much more subdued.

I actually haven't smelled this in a number of years. I sold the bottle I had on Ebay (along with several others) after they started releasing 400 new scents a year in the neon colored sparkly bottles. I liked Bond No. 9 when it was something rare...something nobody had heard of. Something I got at a tiny boutique tucked away in midtown. That was the great appeal. Now there are 2000 listings on Ebay on any given day. I don't know what happens but when something gets too popular I just lose interest. My rebellious nature I guess.

BUT this is a beautiful fragrance....blinged out sparkly bottle or not.

darcy2
darcy2

Tested this today without reading any of these reviews first. I totally agree with sherapop that if you love Angel, you will love this, and if you hate Angel, you will atleast dislike it. Actually, if you love Angel you very well may adore this fragrance even more. It is just as strong, but lacks the pungency of Angel. I have never been able to pick up the chocolate note in Angel, and although it's not listed, have always smelled licorice in it, ALOT of licorice. Regardless of whether it smells like licorice or chocolate, Angel smells like candy. Nuits de Noho shares many elements with Angel, but instead of candy, I smelled fruit. Pineapple, actually, and not canned syrupy pineapple, but fresh ripe right out of the ground pineapple. It then dried down to a creamy jasmine another note that I am very fond of. Now this is a fruity floral that I would like to own, not a watered down mess I'm usually confronted with in this genre. It is a strong yet transparent fragrance, with the opening giving me just a peek of the next act as it blooms beautifully on my skin. Projection is just a powerful as an Thierry Mugler powerhouse, but it's longevity is not nearly as long. Five hours later I was hunting around for the spot where I had sprayed it on the inside of my arm. It was just a whisper, a tease, to make me go get a FB. I will not be doing that, as I have enough Angel and Alien to fit this genre nicely. This is pricey stuff, and if I was going to drop this kind of money on a FB of anything it will have to be something unlike something I already own.

This is pretty nice, in a soft musky way, still there is a note that smells dirty to me, at first sniff I don't quite see the resemblance with Angel, which is way sweeter, and not so musky, only the undertone reminds me a bit of it, and for me, still that dirty undertone, so not for me...I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it...

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

Simply gorgeous. Gorgeous! She is indeed related to Angel, but is much more put together. Angel is the blunt, audacious wild child and while NDN shares the same heritage, she carries herself with more class and grace, making her more approachable to the masses. Angel is aggressive and doesn't back down. Lil' sis on the other hand holds her own but doesn't have to prove it to anyone. It's like NDN got the best traits from both sides of the family (bright and playful citrus mixed with confident and alluring patchouli and vanilla). My description does this beauty no justice. I own Angel and I love it, but the two evoke different feelings for me so I can see myself wanting and keeping both and appreciating them separately without feeling like I have two of the same shoe.

Adrien02
Adrien02

(Thank you ivy818 for this decadent sweet sample!)
Attention, attention! Calling all gourmand lovers! ;D
Like putting woody icing on Thierry Mugler's "Angel", (if you can relate to woody icing).Make that cedar wood icing. Not a foody gourmand so not sickeningly sweet. The citrus notes are enveloped by the sweetness so I do not detect any. Heady jasmine could be easily thought of as gardenia or magnolia. Very good projection or close to the skin going towards drydown. if not applied overmuch.

Edit: After awhile turns into a single note of jasmine (or gardenia).

ranchorita
ranchorita

This is a pretty fragrance that smells in the neighborhood of Mugler's Angel, but is not identical. The pineapple at the beginning is the most pleasant version of that accord I've experienced, and the vanilla was evident right from the start as well. Within an hour, I could detect the patchouli, but the fragrance was predominantly woods at that point with a vanilla chaser. About four hours after I put this on, there is still the hint of the smell of vanilla and woody accords, but it's very faint. This is a pleasant fragrance, but it doesn't have the staying power on me to justify full bottle status. As with most pricey fragrances, I recommend purchasing a sample before buying.

saysayg
saysayg

On me it open very masculine...very much a cologne. Dry down is OK...powdery and not unlike a subtle Shalimar. Won't buy this one.

Whit
Whit

This is pretty much the love child of TM Angel and Innocent, though on my skin it resembles Angel a bit more. I really like it, but I already own the other two Mugler frags so I'm not sure if this will be a future purchase. I will say that this one is a bit "quieter" than Angel, so if Mugler's frag is a little too loud for you, this one may be a good compromise.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Resembles Angel just for a minute, not long lasting, overpriced, just another floral frag. I had a few of bonds 9, but gave them away, just not impressed overall with a brand, nothing special other then advertising and price.

KasKas
KasKas

I can see why everyone sees a resemblance to TM Angel.

BUT the perfume you should be comparing it to is INNOCENT by Thierry Mugler. Nuits de Noho is an EXACT replica and a pricier one at that! Shame on you Bond people...

I love the scent, but TM was first so I'm keeping my loyalty to Mr. Mugler.

Molko
Molko

Like a copy of TM's Angel, but how funny that it's masculine on me:)

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

In general, I am not at all a fan of patchouli, but this is beautiful!!
Warm, smooth, sweet and tart, juicy and slightly mysterious. Might be the first patchouli scent that I loved from the first spritz!! mmmm-- just a gorgeous fall/winter fragrance!

This is strong, but not in your face strong, not over the top loud, but definitely makes itself heard. I suspect longevity-wise this one is going to be a winner!

s_raquidan
s_raquidan

Angels distant cousin who isn't as loud or obnoxious as angel lol. There are similarities but the dry down is what really separates them. This stuff is really sensuous and relaxing. This is what you put on in between the sheets lol.

Francop
Francop

This stuff is Fantastic...one of my Real Favourites for evening wear...Cannot take my hat enough times to acknowledge how good it is...

Am really sorry to disagree with jtd, who I really respect for his beautiful reviews in basenotes...

Fantastic longevity and sillage...

Big thumbs up...!!!

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Sweet & loud. Thankfully, pineapple and citruses cut through the sweetness and make the whole concoction juicy and delicious. Nuits de Noho embodies modernity but still has a somewhat tropical feel. Audacious girl's perfume for nights out. Tastefully done.

angel6
angel6

It's really a more wearable TM Angel, I have a sample at the moment and it's ok but when it's finish I will not get a full bottle, simple because I had TM Angel many years ago and got sick of it.

Stacierew
Stacierew

This one is quite interesting for me. I am a gourmand lover...love Angel, even dabbled with pink sugar and flowerbomb. On the other end of my perfume love spectrum...I enjoy elie saab and valentina (white florals). This perfume is a perfect meeting of the two. It is similar to Angel, but more wearable. Probably more universal, in that respect. I am quite sure I could wear this to the office and not fear horrifying my office mates (Angel, not so much). Right now I have a sample, and will most likely use this up before making a final purchase decision. I would label this "the unoffensive angel"

Cams
Cams

Flawless! One of the most beautiful fragances I have ever worn. My only regret is that I just found out about it. A favourite.

fahad.al dowailah
fahad.al dowailah

This smells like a Pineapple Coke, if there ever was one. I don't like this to be honest, its just a mess. I'm sorry. This is heavy on the citrus, heavy on the musk, heavy on the patchouly, I can't stand it. It smells "icky".

it smells weird, really weird, and not in a good way! It's synthetic. It smells cheap yet expensive at the same time (If you have this you know what i mean) . The way the sent changes, you can tell its niche quality.

The smell is really disturbing. It's syrupy and just needs to be lightened down. I LOVE heavy cloying fragrances but this is too much! A heavy citrusy-musk unisex fragrance don't go well together. Oh and after a couple of minutes its just jasmine pineapple, jasmine pineapple, jasmine pineapple, to sum it up: It's boring, disturbing, and UNORIGINAL. 3.5/10

Baldric
Baldric

Likeable patchouli with florals. I got a purse spray with my purchase of a different bond scent. I wasn't planning on putting it in heavy rotation, but thought that it would serve me well when I wanted a funky night time scent. It has pretty good silage but only lasts a few hours on me. Unfortunately it fell from my shelf and burst on the tiled bathroom floor. I felt really bad for my husband because I was running out the door and only half cleaned it up. Luckily this doesn't last very well on tile,grout, or bath mat either because I smelt nothing when I got home from work and he was unaware that a spill even happened. I think there are patchouli fragrances that are much longer lasting, just as pleasant and obviously more affordable out there.

Kingpharroh
Kingpharroh

Nuits De Noho opens with a sweet floral note that smells a lot like honeysuckle which is fleeting, only lasting 3-5 minutes. On some forums, this is listed as pineapple leaves. But whatever it is , its sweet, floral, a bit green and very pleasant. Jasmine then comes up from the middle quite vigorously. In fact, the jasmine in this fragrance is very potent and contributes to it's good longevity (3-4 hours). After which the bottom notes start to appear, rosewood, grey musk, which is woody, mellow, smooth and sophisticated. It becomes very close to the skin and very soft. These notes stay around for another 2-3 hours. Not a bad scent if you like jasmine. The best part of this fragrance is the opening and dry down.

cacraine
cacraine

This was nice and spicy sweet for the first 3 minutes or so..then it turned into what Angel does on me...BO. It almost smelled like Midnight Rain with the sweet fruits in the beginning. I think my body just doesn't like heavy doses of patchouli. :(

Blimunda
Blimunda

Nuits de Noho stands somewhere between Angel edt, Nirmala and Vanille Givree de Antilles!
It is really nothing new, surprising nor extraordinary, but if you like patchouli-vanilla-fruits combination, this fragrance cannot be a fail! Likeable, less sweet, less dense and eccentric than Angel, more fruity, fluffy and girly, but yet still mature. I like its childishness, it smells innocent, playful and happy, like being in the perfect mood!
Staying power 7/10
Overall rate 8/10

mssallywalk2011
mssallywalk2011

I selected this for a girlfriend and she chose Bond no 9 Saks DNA for me. Its a spicy perfume.I don't know what it smells like after a dry down of 3 hours.

jtd
jtd

Were somebody to describe the strategy that appears to have lead to this perfume, you'd stop them midway and tell them it won't work.

Take something that is defined by its volume, its dissonance, its creativity, its unabashed sense of purpose. In this case, Angel. Take the edges off the deliberately juxtaposed notes, remove all creative intent along with much of the idiosyncracy, fear that you might offend a delicate sensibility. Oh, yeah, keep just one thing: the volume. NdN crystalizes the problem of derivation among the post-Angels. It seeks to repeat Angel's success by throwing cotton candy and flowers at us. It supposes that by copying a few notes, it is like Angel, but by being risk-averse, it becomes the antithesis of Angel. Cheap yet expensive is the only juxtaposition that NdN poses.

jae
jae

I'm not going to waste time on a detailed description.
Nuits De Noho is to Angel what Wall Street is to Cool Water; a much better, more refined version.
Personally, I love it.

UPDATE (03 DEC 2011): The more I wear this, the more I can distinguish this from Angel. This is far more "polite". To my nose, Angel has far too much going on. Bond No.9 got it just right. No nose-twitching spice, no cloying sillage and a very balanced unisex quality. I don't care what anybody else has to say about it, Bond No.9's Nuits de Noho is far more classy.

soleroc
soleroc

:( Too bad. This looks like something that I would have loved to wear. When I saw the breakdown, I could've sworn it was going to be a unisex, but - to no avail.... I also see a lot of women saying that it smells like Angel, which means it also has similarities to A*Men. YAY! Now, if there ARE any guys out there that are wearing this and pulling it off, PLEASE let me know what you think. Thank you. Oh well, too bad :*(

P.S. - Hey ladies and guys, just a heads up; I'm seeing that some of these "discount" sites are actually selling these frags (Bond No 9) for MORE than Bond themselves do. So make sure you check out their site first; that way you'll be sure to get the real thing :)
-ie: Fragrancex has this very same one for $19(usd) more than Bond does...LOL, too funny.

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

A favourite of the actress, Kathleen Turner.

This is a really nice fragrance, and I can see why everyone compares it to Angel. My review will be a comparison of the two perfumes.

I put Nuits on one wrist and immediately thought it was identical to Angel. But then I grabbed Angel and sprayed it on the other wrist. I was shocked when I sniffed Angel and it suddenly smelled like bitter dark chocolate instead of sweet fruit like I used to think. As both fragrances wore down, Nuits clearly became cleaner and more floral, with wild jasmine dominating, while Angel became increasingly mossy and earthy.

I bought Angel when it first came out because the salesperson said it had chocolate in it. For the life of me, I was never able to smell the chocolate. But obviously in comparison to Nuits, chocolate becomes the strongest note.

The similarity is astounding, and yet when put to the test side-by-side, they are radically different perfumes. Hence some people who hate Angel love Nuits.

I am going to wear Nuits as a lighter, day-time "version" of Angel.

Udaria
Udaria

I dislike Angel, but love Nuits de Noho. It is gentle, soft, and reminds me of something tropical, a faint pineapple note. It is refreshing, a morning scent - quite unlike the name ! However, if I were wearing it at night, I would just apply more.

Natalie467
Natalie467

I've never been a fan of Angel, even after recently digging out some samples I've had for years and giving it another go, it's just not for me. Too masculine for my taste, I don't know if it's the patchouli or bitter vanilla or what.

Nuits is the same. Upon opening my sample and I caught a whiff the first thing that came to mind was Fahrenheit, (can't find Hubby's bottle to sniff and compare the two) but after reading the comparisons with Nuits and Angel I can see it being nearly the same as Angel, at least in my opinion. Oh well, can't love them all....

mocha43

I finally got my samples of Angel. Sadly enough I hate it,hate it. It smells of rancid body odor for the first hour or more. I love Nuits, because I absolutely love to smell those sweet, complex and oh so pure notes on my skin. To me, Nuits fulfils the promise which Angel sadly destroys.

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

I too noticed the resemblance to Angel, but with different undertones. I stopped trying to figure it out, and then I wondered what the heck that horrible smell was!!! It was Nuits De Noho, and those undertones smelled exactly like halitosis. Seriously, I know someone who could have donated mouth bacteria to make this. Trust me, it wasn't a bad Bon Bon. (Thankfully, not everyone knows someone whose mouth smells worse than a**!!!)
So, while I love Angel, I can't say the same for Nuits De Noho :(

BurningAcid
BurningAcid

This is definetly copy of Angel, but I like it very much. It is more wearable and without these funny synthetic vanilla smell, witch I get from Anhel...

mocha43

I was able to buy a full bottle of this for a reasonable price on e-bay and it is definitely authentic. I smell chocolate and caramel notes along with more berry notes and NONE of these are listed in official notes. Also, I looked at all the notes of Angel, which are about 4 times the notes listed, in comparison to Nuits. So I have got to get a sample of Angel to compare with my own nose. I remain very happy with Nuits scent and lasting ability. It is one of my top 5 favorite perfumes.

There can be no denying that Bond no 9 NUITS DE NOHO is very ANGELesque, which is *not* to say angelic, and I hasten to add that Bond's shadowy stalker is considerably less demonic than the original dark ANGEL.

Still, the fault-lines are pretty easy to predict: if you love ANGEL, you will love NUITS DE NOHO. If you abhor ANGEL all the way down to the finish, then you will equally abhor NUITS. However, there is a glimmer of hope for one category of ANGEL haters here: NUITS DE NOHO does not have any of ANGEL's strident purple opening. Basically, the creator of this fragrance cut through all of that repulsive moldy white bread smattered with grape jelly and offered up only the ANGEL drydown.

So, for me, NUITS DE NOHO is wearable enough, but my purse spray will suffice for the foreseeable future, as this stuff is quite potent, with big sillage. In fact, it totally disrupted my dinner just now. But, over time, as it subsides into the twilight, I find that NUITS DE NOHO becomes closer and closer to a fragrance that I can even claim to like, which was never the case for ANGEL.

mocha43

I love this one. I find it to be warm, sensual,sweet ,but not too sweet with a delicious blend of citrus, jasmine and rosewood that I find delightful. I'm probably the only woman in North America that hasn't sampled Angel so cannot comment on how alike they may be. I got a bon-bon sample of this with a package of 39 (got the 39 samples of Bond on e-bay for $73) This is the one thathas appealed to me the most, so far.

'

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

this smells good, BUT..I am an Angel lover and it is my 1st love, as well as favorite perfume, and for the 1st time in my life I can say THIS perfume truly does resemble Angel (*gasp, blasphemy!*) It really does, not identical, but very similar. I still think Angel has something hidden and special about it that sets is apart, but this is very darn near close. I am falling for the Bond No 9 line! My signature is Chinatown, and I love this one too.

Angel with jasmine. At first, I thought I got the wrong thing, but the vial is a manufacturer's sample, printed right on the side. It lacks the body odor note I get from Angel, but the sillage and the waft, the full sniff and the onset are all Angel. I kept wondering why I was wearing Angel? It's got a nice creamy jasmine note that Angel lacks, but on my skin, it's Angel with less patchouli. A shame for something this expensive: It should have an identity of its own and not keep reminding me of something else.

belletresor
belletresor

A fragrance that I enjoy, but don't necessarily love. To me, it has a very woody note like balsam perhaps. Just enough vanilla sweetness to make it sexy and alluring. The balsam I think is what keeps me from loving it, as I have a strong history of leaning toward florals in my fragrance wardrobe as well as the earthy patchouli and sandalwood notes.

Overall, I still really like Nuits de Noho as it is very unique - you won't often come across anyone else wearing this and I love that! It also has a rich depth and great staying power....be careful not to overapply or you will be drowning in it all day (or night).

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

It's like Angel with lemon cream and less chocolate sweetness...

Nuits de Noho shares comfortable, soft and tender nuances with Innocent by Thierry Mugler, like the (very good) combination of those two scents, but it's still different. I like it!

Angel was in my perfume wardrobe for so many years, but today I'm enjoying it's lighter variants. This could be a good substitute or choice for fans of Angel-type fragrances.

Both fragrances are interesting in its own way; Angel has perfect gourmand nuances, and Nuits de Noho gives more serious woody notes that I like so much.

dianafrances
dianafrances

i think the patchouli and vanilla notes remind me of angel, but nuits de noho is of MUCH better quality. nuits de noho is fresh and sensual at the same time. i always get complements.

FeFe2009
FeFe2009

I love it. Right along with Astor Place. These r rated # 1 on my frag list.

Kankuro
Kankuro

This is Angel, without the dry feeling and the gourmand notes. It's a tad more floral, subtle and soft. The staying power is above average, sillage is good.

A really nice perfume, but the similarity to Thierry Mugler's Angel is too big for me.

guest_Minky
guest_Minky

This is what I call senuous! Men just start following you around. Be careful!
This scent is very ATTRACTIVE!

mariotgomez

Bond No. 9 fragrances keep surprising me each time I try them. I have a sample of this one and I am getting to the last bit of it.

If A*Men and HM (Hanae Mori for men) were to magically have a baby fragrance, this is how it would smell. It is a great blend of both scents.

mariotgomez

I have tried this fragrance several times. It reminds me of A*men by Theirry Mugler. It is a little softer than A*men. It has a long lasting vanilla note.

Nuits de Noho by Bond No 9 4.11 out of 5 based on 220 ratings and 56 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Nuits de Noho fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Nuits de Noho, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nuits de Noho by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nuits de Noho by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.