Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Park Avenue Bond No 9 for women
dislike

herbal
yellow floral

Park Avenue by Bond No 9 is a Floral fragrance for women. Park Avenue was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec. The fragrance features chamomile, rose, mimosa, lemon, narcissus, musk, ebony tree and vanilla.

Chamomile Rose Mimosa Lemon Narcissus Musk ebony tree Vanilla

Bvlgari Pour Femme

Park Avenue Fragrance Reviews

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

To me this smells just like Bvlgari's Jasmine Voile. Very sensual. I think it would project awesome sillage on someone else but on me it turns to BO and gives me a nausea headache :(

Weird thing about this scent is it grows. When you spray it on, it's light, then it grows and grows on you. Great lasting power. I didn't expect that.

I would love to smell this on another woman, just not me.

Beauty4Ashes
Beauty4Ashes

This fragrance is similar to Johnson & Johnson's pink baby lotion and powder. It's very powdery, fresh and light. The notes that I can pick out on my skin are chamomile, mimosa and lemon. The mimosa makes Park Ave somewhat similar to Bond no 9 Fashion Ave which is much more green and wet than Park Ave. Overall, very easy to wear but so much so that it's almost boring. I can see this appealing to women who just want to smell nice, but not attract attention. For the price, I personally wouldn't want to just smell nice from this perfume, I would need to smell amazing. Not for me, but I don't dislike.

Scout
Scout

I like this one soo much. Absolutely wearable. On opening, there is the signature Bond "base," that fuzzy veil of lily-something-or-other. But it settles into a gentle but deep flower. Not quite discernable as a rose; more like a diluted tuberose mixed with a tulip. It is bright, but not CITRUS. Just light and lovely. Probably best worn in Spring and early Summer, but I'm wearing it today on a most chilly earthy autumn day, and it does not feel incredibly out of place or sickly sweet. It takes talent to show restraint. Well done.
Edit: This deepened over time to a gorgeous scent still discernable on waking the next day. Not at all floral, but a deep and projecting base. This is where Bonds show the quality others think they lack. Cheap frags fall apart that many hours later. This thing was still developing.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

light flowers and poudre. For me very similar to Bvlgari Pour femme. :)

Sjdaugherty
Sjdaugherty

This was my introduction to Bond perfumes. And I found this to be a georgeous floral. I was even married in this at the request of my then fiancee. In my opinion this one can be worn year round. It is suitable for the office, for cocktaisl, an evening out, or your wedding!!! If you are looking for an all around beautiful scent look no further than park avenue!!

SCBohemian
SCBohemian

Park Avenue by Bond No. 9 opens with honey-chamomile and lemony notes. Moments later, it envelopes you in a warmth--like a comforting cup of Earl Grey tea. I noticed middle notes of bergamot and amber. Like its moniker implies, Park Avenue is refined and glamorous. Longevity and sillage are moderate. Park Avenue reminds me of a lighter, citrusy cousin to Creed's Royal Delight. Park Avenue is suitable to wear year-round.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This a is nice, light, lemony tea scent with slight floral notes. Very office appropriate. A great spring scent.

paulab
paulab

This is undoubtedly floral although it has a "tea" note which, for me, makes it more of a clean floral. Linear with low silage and average lasting power. Nice, pretty and appropriate for office wear.

Tovah
Tovah

A fresh linden perfume that's very, very similar to Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. Clean, fresh, very pretty. Lasting power doesn't come close to 5th Avenue.

Bond no 9 PARK AVENUE is a very likeable and feminine floral fragrance in the spirit of BULGARI POUR FEMME. I do not think that they are identical, but I must concede that they are more similar to one another than either is to anything else!

To my nose, PARK AVENUE has a slightly sweet opening with less overall emphasis on the rose: the iris and chamomile are just as important in this composition. PARK AVENUE also has lower longevity and sillage. Since BULGARI POUR FEMME already graces my collection, I won't be adding a FB of PARK AVENUE anytime soon, though I must say that I am enjoying my 7ml purse spray!

mocha43
mocha43

From my sample it starts out as a pleasant floral, but then, does not develop into anything more. To me, a perfume named Park Avenue, should be wealthy, with a crescendo of rich notes. This just doesn't do it.

Kankuro
Kankuro

Park Avenue is a lovely floral fragrance, it is elegant and very soothing. The lasting power is ok, but sillage is nearly zero! Yesterday I have noticed that Bvlgari pour Femme smells almost the same as Park Avenue but pour Femme is a little bit more sweet and spicy with slightly better sillage.

mariotgomez

This Saturday morning, I blended Chez Bond (CB) with Park Avenue (PA). The chamomile from PA mixes beautifully with the tea accords from CB. The sparkling citrus notes from CB gives a nice lift to the paper white & vanilla notes in PA. This is a nice blend anyone can wear and great for warm weather.

This combination makes me feel like grabbing a champagne drink, sit in my garden and enjoy the sun.

mariotgomez

This fragrance has three of my favorite notes: Iris, Chamomile and Rose. As a male, I enjoy trying to find a beautiful floral fragrance to add to my collection. There are days, I want to be floral.

Having put a small sample on the back of my hand and smelling the fragrance, I thought, this is perfect for my mother.

It is a soothing scent and elegant scent as Carla also stated.

As the sample began to mellow out on the back of my hand, the chamomile notes began to develop with hints of rose. The Iris notes (my ultimate favorite flower) disappeared or just went into hiding. For an Iris fragrance, I will stick to Infusion d'Iris by Prada (women's).

I am looking forward to sampling this again but will mix it up with Chez Bond to add citrus notes or another Bond fragrance.

This would be a nice scent for the office or a luncheon with the ladies.

Carla
Carla

A perfect scent reminiscent of the proverbial wealthy mature females and/or trust fund babies, in uptown NYC. This discreet, semi sweet bouquet of floral in the star shaped bottle is indicative of the upper eastside to a tee. This refined floral of iris and rose with the soothing tranquility of chamomile tea represents elegance in its finest form. It sends a message of old money meets new movers and shakers. The life of this scent is short and the underwhelming aroma lacks the 'oomph' I prefer in a perfume. To suit my perfume desires, I find that blending Park Avenue with some midtown energy from Bond's Saks For Her or Lexington Avenue will kick it up a couple of notches and add some youthful liveliness to it. With that in mind, it would perform to a higher level of greatness and be the star as the bottle implies. On it's own I would rate it a 2 out of 5. With custom blending a 3 nearing a 4.

Park Avenue by Bond No 9 4.16 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Park Avenue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Park Avenue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Park Avenue by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Park Avenue by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.