Designers » B » « Groups

Saks En Rose Bond No 9 for women

Saks En Rose Bond No 9 for women
dislike

tuberose

Saks En Rose by Bond No 9 is a fragrance for women. Saks En Rose was launched in 2010. The fragrance features musk, tuberose, sandalwood, amber, nutmeg, rose, dates, lantana leaves, mace and orris root.

Musk Tuberose Sandalwood Amber Nutmeg Rose Dates Lantana leaves Mace Orris Root

Sweet Courreges

Saks En Rose Fragrance Reviews

prettyswag
prettyswag

I tested this out...this is a clean fresh rose..but not bottle worthy for me..its ok..drydown is a cheap floral on me to my nose..

Wombat
Wombat

I have a sample of it and I love it because I can't stand roses! I don't smell roses at all in this. It's a very gentle scent and I smell some of the same notes that are in Bond No. 9 Chinatown. This would be something to wear to the office or in the daytime. Seems like a lot of money to spend, though. Glad I have a sample. I hope somebody makes a dupe of it!

Bond no 9 SAKS EN ROSE opens as a light woody-tuberose fragrance, which I like quite a lot. It's not at all in your nose in the way so many white florals are. Rather than a Big White Floral, here we have a tender, gentle tuberose.

Shortly thereafter, however, the lovely floral aspect of this composition begins to fade, making ever-more obvious a strange little lego-block-type note which I've detected now in four different Bond no 9 offerings. It smells to me very similar to Dentyne or Trident, and in other cases this note appeared up front, after which it dissipated quickly. Here, however, the Dentyne/Trident note (although more minty than cinnamony and quite light) emerges as the feature of the drydown, rendering SAKS EN ROSE a polite, inoffensive, personal hygiene aid. Hmmm... you win some, you lose some.

mocha43
mocha43

I received a sample of this and have tested it yesterday and today, around 5 times. At it's best it smells like rose, but it does not last! I have also put it on and said "where is the scent?" I have tested quite a number of Bond samples and some of them I love, but this is so bland that I cannot recommend it. Beautiful bottle, by the way.

Saks En Rose by Bond No 9 3.92 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Saks En Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Saks En Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Saks En Rose by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Saks En Rose by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Chinatown Dior Pure Poison Bond No 9 Broadway Nite Robert Piguet Fracas Bond No 9 West Side Bond No 9 Eau de Noho Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Bond No 9 Harrods Rose Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Tom Ford Violet Blonde Bond No 9 Washington Square Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory Elie Saab Le Parfum Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle